Jessa Reed, NDE Comedy? |560|

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Epoch_Times

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious

===

First of all, we have to consider the source, wiki complete joke at this point. but follow the thread on Falun Gong. it leads to some very strange places. Steven Snyder AKA recluse has done some excellent work on this topic

So you seem to be suggesting that the Epic times is strongly influenced by one Chinese faction (the anti-Communist), while the Main stream news is strongly influenced by a different Chinese faction (the government pro-Communist). Essentially the whole world is being played by forces within China.

Many of the more concerning aspects of Falun Gong (attitudes towards other cultures, races, religions and homosexuality) would also apply to the Communist Chinese government.

Last edited:
So you seem to be suggesting that the Epic times is strongly influenced by one Chinese faction (the anti-Communist), while the Main stream news is strongly influenced by a different Chinese faction (the government pro-Communist). Essentially the whole world is being played by forces within China.

Many of the more concerning aspects of Falun Gong (attitudes towards other cultures, races, religions and homosexuality) would also apply to the Communist Chinese government.
Steven Snyder AKA recluse has done some excellent work on this topic

I think you have to select papers like this by answering the question, 'do they get enough things right?'

The ET recognises the fakeness of many Democrat supporters, it recognises that we can't just stop using fossil fuel, it is definitely anti-woke, etc.

To be honest I hadn't even realised that Falun Gong had a relationship with ET, but they explain that relationship here:

https://help.theepochtimes.com/hc/e...nship-between-The-Epoch-Times-and-Falun-Gong-

Since we aren't pro or anti particular religions, I don't feel bothered by this.

OTH, Since I personally think Russia is trying to stifle a very nasty civil war in Ukraine, which is of course on their borders. The ET would be even better if they took 'my' side in this horrible conflict.

David

Dear Friends. I lost a dear friend yesterday. A coworker I've been working with / training for just over a year. She was so lovely and loved by everyone who got to work with her. Myself, her and a few other employees got Covid last week, and everyone else seems okay and past the worst of it. I took today off, to recover the last of the mild symptoms and to process the grieving. I cried briefly this morning when i had to tell my GF (she knows we got along well) about it and I rarely cry.
I had to check in here because I feel a strong connection/communication throughout the day today of memories, but not memories, more like isms reenacted which make me feel like she's out there already enjoying whatever's on the other side, but I can't say that's what it is.. Had to post it while it's happening and make note so i can learn more about it later. I've never had that feeling, it really feels like a "visit" but after everything I've learned here it could just be a signal and triggering me to bring to mind the ism's.
It's a distinct signal like perhaps a ringing bell that vibrates at a certain frequency that shakes up the memories of that particular person for the mind to assemble in order to make sense of the ringing. but it feels like the opposite: Like it's just there and the mind can receive the signal or change the channel.
Again, I'm not dwelling on that part, rather spending the day appreciating/processing it all. I'll have to bring it up again later.
Thanks for being here. you guys are all awesome and I'll pray after this post for all your safety. Cheers.

Dear Friends. I lost a dear friend yesterday. A coworker I've been working with / training for just over a year. She was so lovely and loved by everyone who got to work with her. Myself, her and a few other employees got Covid last week, and everyone else seems okay and past the worst of it. I took today off, to recover the last of the mild symptoms and to process the grieving. I cried briefly this morning when i had to tell my GF (she knows we got along well) about it and I rarely cry.
I had to check in here because I feel a strong connection/communication throughout the day today of memories, but not memories, more like isms reenacted which make me feel like she's out there already enjoying whatever's on the other side, but I can't say that's what it is.. Had to post it while it's happening and make note so i can learn more about it later. I've never had that feeling, it really feels like a "visit" but after everything I've learned here it could just be a signal and triggering me to bring to mind the ism's.
It's a distinct signal like perhaps a ringing bell that vibrates at a certain frequency that shakes up the memories of that particular person for the mind to assemble in order to make sense of the ringing. but it feels like the opposite: Like it's just there and the mind can receive the signal or change the channel.
Again, I'm not dwelling on that part, rather spending the day appreciating/processing it all. I'll have to bring it up again later.
Thanks for being here. you guys are all awesome and I'll pray after this post for all your safety. Cheers.
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing bro

You don't actually say what happened to this lady, although you imply she died. Have you checked to see if she is OK? Alternatively, maybe you just didn't want to say it explicitly - I don't know.

Because we read a lot here about anomalous communications of this sort, I think it may make us more prone to imagine such things.

Very, very few young people die of COVID (as opposed to the vaccine) so let's hope your experience was not an example of psi!

David

You don't actually say what happened to this lady, although you imply she died. Have you checked to see if she is OK? Alternatively, maybe you just didn't want to say it explicitly - I don't know.

Because we read a lot here about anomalous communications of this sort, I think it may make us more prone to imagine such things.

Very, very few young people die of COVID (as opposed to the vaccine) so let's hope your experience was not an example of psi!

David
Thanks David. Ya she passed. I’ll come back with details later on. I kinda feel bad for using the forum post to vent it out. But I figured everyone would understand. My head was all over the place yesterday and still is. Thanks again.

Thanks David. Ya she passed. I’ll come back with details later on. I kinda feel bad for using the forum post to vent it out. But I figured everyone would understand. My head was all over the place yesterday and still is. Thanks again.

That's fine. A ringing sound is interesting too.

Btw, this week a family friend, about 70 years old, had covid and a small stroke. I feel sympathy for him, but he is very politically correct, so he almost certainly had the jab.

I see this pattern that those who get the jab and then covid then have major problems during covid

I see this pattern that those who get the jab and then covid then have major problems during covid
Maybe a few things to consider:

Selection bias
Confirmation bias
Sample size

Unless you're living under a rock, you likely know dozens of people who have taken the vaccine, had COVID, and have experienced no significant health effects.

Selection bias
Confirmation bias
Sample size

Unless you're living under a rock, you likely know dozens of people who have taken the vaccine, had COVID, and have experienced no significant health effects.
However, all discoveries of this sort begin informally. Statistical considerations come later. The problem at the moment is that the initial observations get censored in so many places.

Since getting COVID seems to be quite common after being fully vaccinated, Occam's Razor might suggest that the vaccine is ineffective at stopping COVID.

David

Sorry to hear about your loss. be well.

What were you training for? Were you traing her, or were you both in it together?

Selection bias
Confirmation bias
Sample size

You fucked up with your analysis. You need to change it to this, "Unless you are locked in your house, and living as a paranoid fucking idiot who already had 3 to 4 boosters, HAD COVID, then you still tell others to keep getting vaccines as your family members die from side effects, then you must be biased."

Dude, are you a fucking idiot? Just an honest question. You have been here for a long fucking time. Do you believe what you are saying or are you just a patsy?

The reason I like this interview is that it highlights one, on the outskirts, that has a talent. She has the ability to make people laugh. Maybe she has honed it to a fine tuned sword, and can seed laughter into minds like an Amish farmer keeps his fields toiled. Who knows, perhaps the damaged, yet in recovery, are the near death experience for all the brainwashed people. What is the world yet perpetual recovery? Recovering from fucking what?

We might think that it was our shitty parents, or getting fucked up as kids. There always seem to be something to point to, right? I think that people are just afraid, and somewhat alone. It really doesn't matter what has happened to you, or who you think that you may be as a victim. Everything pushes forward and doesn't give a shit about your tears. Life is the machine, and your soul is the consequence, most of the time. Nevertheless, I will admit, great powers ruminate in a few that can bring glory to earth.

I started reading a few sentences of this post and had to stop and plug in headphones and switch Pandora to my Chopin station, and I'm glad I did.

I like to imagine that we (billions of humans) all have individual higherselves sitting cross-legged as if meditating, and instead of a cable connecting the back of a physical brain to the matrix, we're each simply tuned-in to our individual Earth lives.
Just before typing this, I imagined if I could briefly borrow/tap-into Humanetar's astral recordings just long enough to actually see how he thinks.
How much could I learn from 1 hour? Would it even translate if I brought it back to my current Earth life, or would it playback as interference or static?
I have suspicion or at least can't rule out that some or maybe all past-life experiences could be secondhand / reviewed / studied material.

Specifically, I'd like to see what you see when for instance you say the word "goals" and "achieve". I bet it means something totally different to you than to me, mainly because my goal orientation is wired negative. And that's not saying I have any idea how yours is wired, but I bet something as simple as our individual wiring of just that one or two word-associations is eternally unique, and you in particular.

I think the reason I'm here is because I love a lot which is some kind of gift to the world. But I think my main lesson I'm learning is how to love freely and to not resent being tied to others experiences, which is extremely difficult given how selfish I am, and therefore I'm also some kind of a burden. And those two components are constantly opposing forces, leaving me with the feeling of "I hope I get to see the veil removed while I'm here" and also "I can't wait till I've completed this experience and can go hang out in the holodeck for a while." And I want to go straight to the holodeck, no detours or transitory awakenings that will make me forget how bad I want hang out in the holodeck. I mean POOF surrounded by grid and a computer says "Good day Marsloman..." (or whatever my higherselves name is) "... which program would you like me to run?"

So, while your post didn't raise any conflict with me, it sure got some nice wheels turning. Thanks

Bro, you are such a fucking trip to read! Alex, fucking get Robbedigital on Skeptiko!

You fucked up with your analysis. You need to change it to this, "Unless you are locked in your house, and living as a paranoid fucking idiot who already had 3 to 4 boosters, HAD COVID, then you still tell others to keep getting vaccines as your family members die from side effects, then you must be biased."

Dude, are you a fucking idiot? Just an honest question. You have been here for a long fucking time. Do you believe what you are saying or are you just a patsy?

Yeah, it sort of reminds me of a discussion I had in a hostel with a biochemist and his friend. I asked if he'd heard about jab side effects. He said there weren't any and the science had shown they were safe.

I looked at him incredulously, as if to say: "do you really believe what you're spouting?".... Then his friend chimed in and said there'd been a man at the hostel who had gotten the jab and WITHIN MINUTES had a burst spleen and a minor stroke... The biochemist nodded but then said with a straight face that it was probably A COINCIDENCE(!!!!)

What is the world yet perpetual recovery? Recovering from fucking what?

We might think that it was our shitty parents, or getting fucked up as kids. There always seem to be something to point to, right? I think that people are just afraid, and somewhat alone.

I think you might be onto something there. I think the atomised, alienated societies we find ourselves in create a sense of isolation, a consumerist meaninglessness that forms a background hum of uneasiness, anxiety and despair

Back