Jessa Reed, NDE Comedy? |560|

You fucked up with your analysis. You need to change it to this, "Unless you are locked in your house, and living as a paranoid fucking idiot who already had 3 to 4 boosters, HAD COVID, then you still tell others to keep getting vaccines as your family members die from side effects, then you must be biased."

Dude, are you a fucking idiot? Just an honest question. You have been here for a long fucking time. Do you believe what you are saying or are you just a patsy?
Your question simply oozes with irony.

Bro, you are such a fucking trip to read! Alex, fucking get Robbedigital on Skeptiko!
Thanks RG. We got some great minds here. I'm not cut out for recording tho. Most of my comments on the forum a edited a lot before I leave them, and they're still sloppy. I would be the guy who can't remember names or details on the spot and says a lot of " 'member when that one guy did the thing? and they were like....". :) I like my place in the fan club. Granted if I ever become hyper fired up a topic I might try to set up a call phone call with Alex, but so far the Forum has fully sufficed for me.

Consciousness is a disco ball! :)

Materialists are on the bottom of the disco ball looking at the floor. Idealists are on top of the disco ball looking at the sky. They are at two poles not recognizing that...

Oh sweet Baby Jesus. That was a damn fine post!! Thank you sincerely for placing that into words. :)

“On this episode…”

Interesting show. And. I had a hard time taking Jessa even remotely seriously a few times. Don’t get me wrong. I totally appreciate her personal experiences. And at the same time, she puts out a lot of double speak and irony that doesn’t follow any one path. I suppose can be said to be the well-trodden path of the comedian, the fool, the truth to power speaker, the trickster (sometimes just one, sometimes more than one at a time, never full on one track or another, by virtue of the vibe). Like the shaman and the warrior, the story teller and the scholar - we need our comedians.

But she diverges from this path too, in a proto-religious (cult) frenzy, of post modern belief systems. IE - the Woke. Man. Woke is super “problematic” if one is seeking to parse truth from “spite” and “revenge”. Turning rage, spite and revenge into a virtue, without the grace, is the cult of Woke’s blueprint. Doing “the work” she professes to be committed to, and holding up “identity” as the next big thing we will all carry with smiles painted onto our faces… while walking the golden road to Utopia… is a dog whistle of “being a tool” for remote control by those who would like to destroy and control the masses.

“The road to hell passes near Utopia”.

The USA was not founded on slavery. That’s bull crap (1619 project is a farce). Yes, we must recognize history: And I am pretty sure we are facing the history right now. The collaborative path to this transformation is important though. The cult of woke is not interested in a collaborative path of healing with grace. It is interested in destruction. Yup. We all have our part to play in “the game”. And, Woke is serving a whole lot of coolaid right now to people who should be healing, yet, they are gulping down a lot of poison. By no accident.

A final plea to the good graces of this group’s intellectual curiosity. Is it possible someone of any present race could have been a reincarnated slave? Could someone with major social grievances today, have been a reincarnated slave trader in the “past”? Are we so sure about ourselves and of others to compel collective guilt? Are we so helpless with our spiritual and emotional selves, that we should deny the healing power of grace and a collaborative “rising tide” that can lift all boats? Will punching holes in each other’s boat hulls to achieve enlightenment work all that well? Or will it do something else?

Cheers to all.

“On this episode…”

Interesting show. And. I had a hard time taking Jessa even remotely seriously a few times. Don’t get me wrong. I totally appreciate her personal experiences. And at the same time, she puts out a lot of double speak and irony that doesn’t follow any one path. I suppose can be said to be the well-trodden path of the comedian, the fool, the truth to power speaker, the trickster (sometimes just one, sometimes more than one at a time, never full on one track or another, by virtue of the vibe). Like the shaman and the warrior, the story teller and the scholar - we need our comedians.

But she diverges from this path too, in a proto-religious (cult) frenzy, of post modern belief systems. IE - the Woke. Man. Woke is super “problematic” if one is seeking to parse truth from “spite” and “revenge”. Turning rage, spite and revenge into a virtue, without the grace, is the cult of Woke’s blueprint. Doing “the work” she professes to be committed to, and holding up “identity” as the next big thing we will all carry with smiles painted onto our faces… while walking the golden road to Utopia… is a dog whistle of “being a tool” for remote control by those who would like to destroy and control the masses.

“The road to hell passes near Utopia”.

The USA was not founded on slavery. That’s bull crap (1619 project is a farce). Yes, we must recognize history: And I am pretty sure we are facing the history right now. The collaborative path to this transformation is important though. The cult of woke is not interested in a collaborative path of healing with grace. It is interested in destruction. Yup. We all have our part to play in “the game”. And, Woke is serving a whole lot of coolaid right now to people who should be healing, yet, they are gulping down a lot of poison. By no accident.

A final plea to the good graces of this group’s intellectual curiosity. Is it possible someone of any present race could have been a reincarnated slave? Could someone with major social grievances today, have been a reincarnated slave trader in the “past”? Are we so sure about ourselves and of others to compel collective guilt? Are we so helpless with our spiritual and emotional selves, that we should deny the healing power of grace and a collaborative “rising tide” that can lift all boats? Will punching holes in each other’s boat hulls to achieve enlightenment work all that well? Or will it do something else?

Cheers to all.

Our experiences with "the other" always seem to tell us a lot more about ourselves than they tell us about whatever "the other" is. It doesn't seem to matter how we encounter it. It can be an NDE, a ghost, Bigfoot or an alien abduction. What these experiences show us is a mirror of ourselves.

I think it's easy to overlook that fact when one agrees with the take on things provided by a particular experiencer. So maybe it's easier to dismiss a born again Christian's NDE while agreeing with everything a secular humanist has to say (or vice versa, depending on who you are).

These seem to be real experiences. Sometimes verifiable information can be brought back. But the mystery is still a mystery.

Does anyone else find it peculiar that every single account of multidimensional meetings of the minds invariably has some kind of direction or dissemination of information? Whether or not it’s being visited by aliens with tales about the future to come, visions in fire, some kind of path extended to the individual, or some kind of attack or haunting to drive a person to madness or break apart their personality to either use their gifts or drain their spirit, extended consciousness experiences, as recounted, all tend to have some kind of agenda that seems plausible.

I’m not here to be in disbelief, but I didn’t get a sense of real connection and togetherness expressed when I heard Jessa’s story. What if the Alien story was just a cover for some kind of Operation Blue Balls operation?

She had all the hallmarks of a potential targeted individual…aspects of life easy to pick apart, but she’s a comedian and maybe the alphabet umbrella made a point to be more entertained.

I remember really liking this interview and am a bit saddened to see that this forum got a bit derailled by the Pandemic. It’s easy to presume that it would have been more derailled by her lifestyle story but there are probably more life lessons than anyone would want to ever experience themselves in that gordian knot.

What if we could listen in on the messages from beyond that others get? Would they just sound like instructions? Information? Whining/nagging? How many of them would just present themselves as a highly complicated tapestry over time that were reverse engineered from Manly P. Hall lectures?

What if the Aliens took more time to just hang with Jessa and vibe with her? Almost everybody has an agenda of some kind.

by Alex Tsakiris | Jul 12 | Spirituality
Tweet
Jessa Reed is a comedian, podcaster, and NDE and contact experiencer.
skeptiko-560-jessa-reed-300x300.jpg
F
by Alex Tsakiris | Jul 12 | Spirituality
Tweet
Jessa Reed is a comedian, podcaster, and NDE and contact experiencer.
skeptiko-560-jessa-reed-300x300.jpg
Flat earth talk went on too long for me but overall it was great. I really liked her attitude and perspective.

Back