Jimmy Falun Gong, Hitler’s Mind Control History |540|

BUT it has nothing to do with whether or not hitler did it.

Of course I agree.

We seem to be closer than it may have appeared. I am a bit less convinced than you about historical certainties than you appear to be. I admit that I have little to base this on except my cynicism. To me personally, it’s of little real import what the true number murdered might be. I tend to think that every (cruel) act will somehow be recorded and will have equal or similar weight for the ‘guilty’ party.

You know you're dealing with a psyop when the most basic/simple/inexpensive requests for proof are off limits.

Notice how reasonable and thorough your approach/appeal for reason was.

The psyop makes it so only someone who is already openminded to your perspective will even allow the thoughts to process. For everyone else it must raise an invisible 'off-limits' banner in their head.

The man is painted as the most hateful vile racist sick human being ever to live on the planet.... during a time long after the invention of video and audio recordings..
and I ask to see or hear a recording of the hateful vile racist sickness?.... crickets.

You know you're dealing with a psyop when the most basic/simple/inexpensive requests for proof are off limits.

Yes, have been wondering about specificly that too must say.....but somehow so far have not been able to understand how it can be so effectively applied...I mean for it to work one needs to capture the public with a very strong emotional appeal, right?
How does that work you think?

I don’t really admire ‘great minds’ alone - I admire them when they possess a certain calmness, openness and honesty that lacks aggression at its base. I think both Gideon Levy and Miko Peled display a type of deep understanding in that conversation. I don’t really see these two as ‘great minds’ - perhaps great souls would fit better? They have both seen a lot of shit!

A ‘great mind’ or maybe more accurately a ‘great brain’ in my mind would be someone like Bernardo Kastrup - no doubt he could be described as having a ‘brain the size of a planet’ type of thing - yet I am deeply disappointed in his views on Putin & the war in Ukraine. Pushing war is not a good look imo.

So if someone with the ‘brainpower’ of Bernardo can get it so wrong ( assuming he has of course, but who knows), does brainpower alone deserve such a hallowed place? I suspect not. There are many similar examples of highly intelligent individuals saying baffling things that go against my instinct as well as against many others instinct.

Growing up in a society such as the Israeli one, imo such a person must easily become ‘brainwashed’ because they are (generally) only hearing the story from one side - and I would suspect the story is relayed forcefully in many cases. Feelings run deep, even if such feelings are built on ‘shaky‘ facts based on some truth.

The more we ‘believe without evidence’ but with emotion alone, the easier it is to be fooled (brainwashed).

This is Alex’s (Skeptiko’s) most important finding imo.
(ie facts don’t appear to matter when real belief (fear?) is at the fore)

I don’t really admire ‘great minds’ alone - I admire them when they possess a certain calmness, openness and honesty that lacks aggression at its base. I think both Gideon Levy and Miko Peled display a type of deep understanding in that conversation. I don’t really see these two as ‘great minds’ - perhaps great souls would fit better? They have both seen a lot of shit!

A ‘great mind’ or maybe more accurately a ‘great brain’ in my mind would be someone like Bernardo Kastrup - no doubt he could be described as having a ‘brain the size of a planet’ type of thing - yet I am deeply disappointed in his views on Putin & the war in Ukraine. Pushing war is not a good look imo.

Good points, hear you, interestingly seems like we use the term "mind" differently, infact all aspects described by you I actually lump usually under the term together , which- not least to Alex great work here- we reasonably can perhaps assume as being the real core of our being?
"Brain" being definitely the smallest aspect/player -though probably reasonably important even that- it seems?

Regarding Levy and Peled indeed the most impressive part of listening to them being -I think- the difficult experiences lived through and semingly learned from.
That special region there in the middle east probably being one of those on the planet to be most difficult/chaotic to be in as one to learn most of?
Are the main problems there not f.ex. the same as in Ukraine at their core?
And/or what do you think, what would you think could be a resolution to that specific situation (hypothetically)?

Yes, have been wondering about specificly that too must say.....but somehow so far have not been able to understand how it can be so effectively applied...I mean for it to work one needs to capture the public with a very strong emotional appeal, right?
How does that work you think?
Currently I’m entertaining the idea that our existence is strictly an experience construct wherein all humans literally simultaneously produce their own individual reality within constraints of a very loosely tied shared reality.

In such a construct it could simultaneously be true that the Universe is 14 billion years old AND only 6,000 years old.

Last edited:
Imagine a Star Trek holodeck wherein all participants are wearing individual vr headsets and therefore interpreting everything differently.

We seem to be closer than it may have appeared.

Yeah I agree. and I expected we were. maybe I got a little riled up because I think the holohoax thing is another example of how hard it is to get to level 3.

I mean, I don't really care about the six million number per se, but look how it's being used.

in SOME cases it's being used by neo-nazis (and I mean real neo-nazis not the fake kind) who want to rewrite history as part of their own mind control / cult programming. it's always the same with these folks. they always come off is friendly, fair and even-handed. they are always bringers of knowledge and have much to share. and they'll fill up page after page with meaningless details. but when there's any real push back, like this:

1657472798304.png

They just sidestep and stick to their talking points and programmed response.

I am a bit less convinced than you about historical certainties than you appear to be.
Why? this is a very easy thing to research. it probably wouldn't take you more than an hour or two. and look what you'd get out of it. I mean, you would know. you would know whether all these holohoaxers are full of BS.

let's say you did that research and got to that point... well, then we would be ready to have a real level 3 discussion... and maybe then we could try to understand why saying "the jews control hollywood" is more true than not.

BTW my opinion on the above starts with these questions:

1 - why has this minor hokey thunder god religion stuck around for as long as it has?

2 - what role does the thunder god religion play in the larger historical drama that is the christian social engineering project?

3 - what are the advantages/ disadvantages of a small cultish religious group having a belief that they are god's chosen people?

Today I learned:
China with a population of 1.4 billion has an almost identical Covid Case/Death toll as
Costa Rica who has a population of 5 million.
China is doing amazing!

3 - what are the advantages/ disadvantages of a small cultish religious group having a belief that they are god's chosen people?
Just a different set of rules.
When I lie to someone, regardless who it is, my inner voice whispers to me("this is sin."). This puts me at a disadvantage if I assume this is experienced/processed universally throughout humanity.
Example:
I go to buy gold bracelet for my girlfriend. I look in the eyes of the salesman and I see that he is being honest. I buy the bracelet and later find out he sold me fake gold.. Did he lie? maybe not. We might have a fully different definition for what constitutes a lie. He might have gone home thinking to himself "well, hopefully when that man finds out it's fake gold his God will teach him to pay better attention and grow from this little lesson I've helped him buy into." Therefore by his definition he dealt with me honestly, or possibly even I bought real gold from him.

However, if we believe we do lead rich spiritual lives on within the same construct, this salesman must also hear his inner voice whisper to him("this is sin."), but he is convinced he is a Chosen One, so those morals don't apply. So it's a disadvantage to whatever extent that those suppressed morals apply actually to him.

But somehow he is also correct that I needed to learn the lesson about not buying fake gold.

Last edited:
Different from whom?
I meant "different set of rules" as is applied by the lens of bigotry. And that would be for any type of bigotry; Class, Race, Religion, etc.. Any distinction that I allow to cause me to see another human as less-than or greater-than myself.

When I was 21 I worked one day with an man of Hindu faith and came to discuss it during a drive. He explained the concept of Karma to me. Myself, having a significant amount of religious bigotry, I filtered his explanation of it through a lens of "must be lesser", and therefore I restricted myself to a level 1 conversation at best, and to gain only level 1 knowledge. A little later in my 20's as I dove into my spiritual journey, I realized how any why that encounter was a big loss for me.

I like to think that the older I get the less bigotry I allow in myself, and the more sympathy I have for people stuck in it.

Granted I still have plenty of bigotry.

Last edited:
thx for clarifying yr position. and a big double-wow!

what if you became convinced at the last election was probably fraudulent. would you consider that to be an "existential threat to democracy"?
Yes.

Related question: Do you believe the election was fraudulent?

yes. the statistical irregularities are off the charts.
Interesting. Would be an entirely separate conversation, but I'd be curious to know what statistical analysis (and analyst if applicable) and underlying source data you've based your position upon.

Interesting. Would be an entirely separate conversation, but I'd be curious to know what statistical analysis (and analyst if applicable) and underlying source data you've based your position upon.
I'm working on a show about this. there's been a lot of stuff already published... easy to find... basic demographics... historical data... and then statistical analysis.

Regarding Levy and Peled indeed the most impressive part of listening to them being -I think- the difficult experiences lived through and semingly learned from.
That special region there in the middle east probably being one of those on the planet to be most difficult/chaotic to be in as one to learn most of?
Are the main problems there not f.ex. the same as in Ukraine at their core?
And/or what do you think, what would you think could be a resolution to that specific situation (hypothetically)?

Frydreik, these are questions I don’t have a clue how to give any informed answer to.
All I’d perhaps offer is that maybe people weren’t so easily brainwashed into believing as ‘fact’ much of what their told, and instead go by what they actually experience. For example in Israel kids are seemingly taught to hate anything Palestinian, and presumably the reverse goes for Palestinians. Why can’t we ignore the ‘drama in our heads’ and only deal with any ‘drama‘ that life offers us in reality?

The other two questions are really outside my interest/knowledge and therefore I think it best to pass.

I will offer an opinion on the last question.

I would guess that any advantages would be relatively small if this thinking was limited to their own small group, but potentially enormous if that small cultish religious group could somehow convince the world’s mightiest nation’s influencers to act on your behalf as if you really were God’s chosen people.

Which number are you calling bullshit on? ;)
It's not as simple as just calling it BS. There is more than one variable contributing to the results that can be used to call into question the accuracy and relevance of the stats. No doubt some number of people honestly believe some number of deaths are "because of COVID" and therefore they aren't "bullshitting" in relation to their personal experience or belief.

The problem is that a people can honestly believe stuff that isn't accurate, and when we start doing that with COVID stats, we can get to the point where we don't know with 100% certainty that virtually any of the alleged victims died "because of COVID" — Start by researching what is defined as a "COVID death" and it all starts to crumble.

It's not as simple as just calling it BS. There is more than one variable contributing to the results that can be used to call into question the accuracy and relevance of the stats. No doubt some number of people honestly believe some number of deaths are "because of COVID" and therefore they aren't "bullshitting" in relation to their personal experience or belief.

The problem is that a people can honestly believe stuff that isn't accurate, and when we start doing that with COVID stats, we can get to the point where we don't know with 100% certainty that virtually any of the alleged victims died "because of COVID" — Start by researching what is defined as a "COVID death" and it all starts to crumble.
Robbe was drawing a distinction between reported COVD deaths in the U.S. vs China. I'd assume most around here think the official U.S. numbers are bullshit. Yet propping up numbers provided by Chinese officials as a reference seems pretty laughable. Or, more dangerously, bias-seeking. Right?

Back