Leslie Kean, NETFLIX, Surviving Death, Game Changing |481|

Something doesn't connect here. Something doesn't jive.
Sometimes the best way to move forward is to simply turn the page on one's past leaving it behind us to greet a dawning new day. Injuries we might have sustained from the past will heal best with time, a fresh perspective and new pleasant pastimes. this experience we call life craves such things and renews us in the process. Such is the way of God. Kicking apart an anthill is a disaster for the ants but immediately they set to work to rebuild it.

I am very sorry about your son. I cannot precisely relate but I have experienced metaphorically being murdered by my middle son (of three sons). I am effectively "dead" to him, his two brothers, his wife and my only two grand children (his son and daughter) because he took them all with him in the murdering of me, his Dad.

Thank you, universe, for providing me with such a wonderful lesson opportunity. Thank you, God. Thank you, Holy Guardian Angel for not intervening that allowed this occurrence to happen - or... was there some other type of "angel thing" demon? daimon??? that played some "unseen" role in placing insane ideas into the mind of my son?

Ahhh... so maybe its not about "me?" Maybe its a lesson my son needs to learn. This actually happens to be the assumption I have onboarded as a belief because it is the only thing that gets me through the day. I have to bet on a belief to live with the pain... to transcend the pain in fact... (which has been my goal).

Have "faith" (as Whitley says) - just focus on love (I pray for them all often... and my prayers are not riddled with outcome attachments other than the only one that matters... that their well being is enhanced! None of it about me... all just heartfelt "love" cast their way via "God" and "the Universe" (maybe they are both the same).

Compassion (as Whitley also said) - I have compassion for him and for all he carried down with him as one day, either in his current lifetime, or after, he will come to the truth (that he was terribly wrong as to his conclusions) and my sadness is due to a projection of mine which actually may or may not come true - that he would suffer from the regret he "should" feel for being so wrong and about something so important it effectively murdered me in his eyes and all the ones I mentioned - my entire children and all their children and spouses.

Humility - that's the BIG ONE IMO. I am indeed humbled yet perhaps not enough as I have questions and would argue my case to God's face if God would have a direct conversation with me... and if God wouldn't (and so far God hasn't) I can only hope the angels, demons and/or daimons (who may in fact represent both and who in fact preceded in historical appearance to "demons" from my information) see what's going on and begin to question this God thingie... because something smells about all this and (in my very most humble opinion) not enough people who are a.) open to extended reality and b.) are open to the idea there be "God" are doing this questioning.

How does one exist anchored to a paradigm where you are held 100% responsible for all your actions (which include your words written and spoken) and yet, you are supposed to operate with "faith" when things don't make sense?

Something doesn't connect here. Something doesn't jive.

I enjoy your posts, Chester. You bring up some very interesting points. I too, have a family member that refuses to communicate with me. He pretends it is because of a philosophical disagreement However, it is his own insecurity with how he handles his life, at its core. It boils down to that fact that he is a jealous, insecure fuck. I have offered olive branch after olive branch in an attempt to "be the bigger person," apologized to him profusely for anything that I have ever said that may have offended him....and still, no response. I know it is a bitter pill to swallow, but sometimes we have to accept the fact that many people are just assholes; - whether we are related to them or not. Also, these assholes have a pretty solid track record of being insecure, pompous fucks.

One of the most alluring aspects of Skeptiko, for me, is that Alex unabashedly questions everything....even when he is interviewing people with laudable academic accolades! This immediately attracted me to everything Skeptiko. I agree with you concerning the stench of "guardian angel" theories and so forth. Likewise, I can't stand that shit stained bromide, "Everything happens for a reason." Just to throw people off, when something of disappointment happens, I often say, "Just remember, everything happens for no reason."

I do believe the capacity to forgive and move on is important in some aspects, but it must be reciprocal, otherwise it is a waste of one's energy. If somebody truly is an asshole after you have already offered toilet paper, flushable wipes, and even bidets to clean up their shitty attitude.....then forget about them. If they come around one day, and let me tell you, they probably will once you have taken this stance, don't let them get to your core. They need to know their boundaries!

Good stuff, man! Keep up the interesting posts!

I'm watching the show (Surviving Death) right now. Got the house to my self and able to really soak it in.
I skipped over ep.2&3 (mediums) because I'm mostly enthused about NDE'ers stories.

One thing that jumped out already was the idea of multi-locating.
I was always convinced those who have passed on would have better things to do than hang out on earth. In the show, ep.4 people are talking about loved ones communicating with them after death, and it finally clicked for me, there's zero reason to assume that a Being on the other side would be limited to being one place at a time. It's totally like Mr. Manhattan in The Watchmen. And many many NDE'ers report the ability to participate in multiple places at once.
Mind Blown.

Have to shout out to Alex. Man I've been going back and listening to soo many episodes of Skeptiko and re-listening to many, etc. What a service...

This morning I was thinking to myself "What is it about Alex's style of confrontational/push-back/argumentative/skepticism that's so unique?"
And immediately realized that those styles are commonly employed by people who depend heavily on gas-lighting, straw-manning, and bad-faith/uncharitable readings. I thought about it for a second and I don't think I've ever heard Alex use those. It's pretty obvious he insists on playing pretty damn fair. So glad I found the show and the forum.
Back to Netfix.

If I had to point to any single source of information which I came upon at a key moment in my life which, after becoming a listener, trsnformed (and for the better), it is Skeptiko and Alex Tsakiris. You can't imagine the gratitude I hold for what he's done.

I'm watching the show (Surviving Death) right now. Got the house to my self and able to really soak it in.
I skipped over ep.2&3 (mediums) because I'm mostly enthused about NDE'ers stories.

One thing that jumped out already was the idea of multi-locating.
I was always convinced those who have passed on would have better things to do than hang out on earth. In the show, ep.4 people are talking about loved ones communicating with them after death, and it finally clicked for me, there's zero reason to assume that a Being on the other side would be limited to being one place at a time. It's totally like Mr. Manhattan in The Watchmen. And many many NDE'ers report the ability to participate in multiple places at once.
Mind Blown.

Have to shout out to Alex. Man I've been going back and listening to soo many episodes of Skeptiko and re-listening to many, etc. What a service...

This morning I was thinking to myself "What is it about Alex's style of confrontational/push-back/argumentative/skepticism that's so unique?"
And immediately realized that those styles are commonly employed by people who depend heavily on gas-lighting, straw-manning, and bad-faith/uncharitable readings. I thought about it for a second and I don't think I've ever heard Alex use those. It's pretty obvious he insists on playing pretty damn fair. So glad I found the show and the forum.
Back to Netfix.
So what do we say about the 20% of people who were near death, pronounced dead, or returned from comas but reported no NDE? Alex pointed that out after Dr. Greyson's interview, which is admirable b/c it's just too easy to skim over the daunting stuff. My take is it's that aspect of reality that just can't be squeezed into a definite shape. With UAPs/UFOs, it's the disturbing fact that we see them, but they've never been filmed doing an abduction; who's up for body cams for potential abductees? Yet, there are those scars & other evidence of experiments/interactions that are repeated over & over for no obvious reason, as Blumenthal notes. The most puzzling to me is the lack of consistent memories of past lives for most people, as well as this ignorance of our soul purpose or intended goals set before we reincarnate. Yet there are 'birth marks' & prodigies who abilities can't be explained otherwise. I will never forget the kid in 4th grade who drew line drawings of dinosaurs that stretched over two huge blackboards & people in perfect proportion, but he is always drew the people's noses as if they were in profile. Just a glitch or something to make you scratch your head?

It seems every individual's experience is different. And because "the what" of the individual that would report such experiences is simply that individual's metagognitive state (the waking, ordinary consciousness conscious state), should not imply that the experience reaches that level of an individual's consciousness. To me, that explains it all.

One more thing... the metacognitive state, when the individual has an anomalous experience, gets involved in "recognition" of something unusual happening as well as how "that something" appears (which goes into interpretation). Some people's world view (which can begin as their individuation begins and emerges through the individual unconscious (using Jung's terms here)) does not have space for any form of interpretation of their anomalous experience and so they very easily may not metagognitively recognize the experience. And just the same, if they do recognize the event, there's that liminal space between the individual unconscious and the metacognitive space where mental interpretation goes through a filter that colors what they experienced. And this is why you have examples where a group of say, 9 people where four say they saw nothing, two say they saw an orange orb and three say they saw a cigar shaped object.

So what do we say about the 20% of people who were near death, pronounced dead, or returned from comas but reported no NDE?
Glad you asked. I've been kneed deep in NDE podcasts and content lately.
NDE'ers often report something like "And then the being told me I was going to be shown ________ but i wasn't going to be able to remember it once I'm back in my body.." So it's quite apparent that many experiences aren't brought back. Perhaps this is the same for people who dont recall any actual Experience involved in their NDE. Ever wake up and know you had dreams and Immediately have no ability to recall any of them??

The most puzzling to me is the lack of consistent memories of past lives for most people, as well as this ignorance of our soul purpose or intended goals set before we reincarnate. Yet there are 'birth marks' & prodigies who abilities can't be explained otherwise. I will never forget the kid in 4th grade who drew line drawings of dinosaurs that stretched over two huge blackboards & people in perfect proportion, but he is always drew the people's noses as if they were in profile. Just a glitch or something to make you scratch your head?

Regarding Past Lives, I'm currently under the impression that this is NOT the same soul/spirit entering another body, but rather a download from another soul's experience.
Example.... you know in X-Men or in Star Trek when a telepath puts their hand on someone's head and transfers their memories to "give" them an experience?? I have a feeling this is what's happening to the past live carriers, and that they're given the experiences, but they're not the same soul/spirit who experienced them. I would imagine they were given the experience in order to help complete some unfinished business on behalf of that person or someone who would be affected by it.

I am sure that Leslie's book would be valuable to people who have not explored this stuff, but looking at the contents list of her book, I don't think I'd learn anything new if I bought it - am I wrong Alex?

David
IDK she's really good... I learned a bunch.

Is it like what Ryan Bledsoe said about his family with regards to "the two metals" 'Tyler D' placed in the hands of each family member (and their reaction) and yet, when placed in the hands of Ryan's fiancé - she had no reaction (and 'coincidentally' had never encountered the phenomena.)
thx for this Chester. what is the reference for this... I can't remember.

the episode on reincarnation was my favorite. Very interesting cases presented in clear manner.
agreed. one of the best I've seen. I love when the kids says " my mommy with the pretty hair" I mean, you can't make that up :)

I can sympathize Chester. Where was my son Ryan's Guardian Angel when he died suddenly last September at age 33 of a burst lower aorta? He had everything to live for as a registered nurse, a person with a skill we are presently so in need of. Though I remain grief stricken I must accept God's will. His death was quick and without suffering. He was a good boy and a good man and I believe all nurses go to Heaven.
blessings!

The episodes on NDE´s and reincarnation are my favorites, however for people that are interested in the topic, it is similar to testimonies that we used to hear before. I can imagine that it will be a huge undertaking and very costly, but I would have loved to see more diverse testimonies. It is the usual suspects. People living in the west. It is not that I find it disbelieving but I would love to see or hear testimonies of people in (ex) Nicaragua, Lebanon, Russia, or Mozambique. What would be very interesting, if the testimonies would come from cultures and countries that really deny these, such as those in the middle east.
great point. not slighting what they did, but you're right, it would be great to get across cultural perspective on this.

Ryan has been in many interviews and he recounted the story in more than one. I believe he went over this in a Dave Scott interview and/or a Jimmy Church interview.

I am almost certain it is in one of these three that he goes into the detail of this particular experience -

Dave Scott – UAP Research YouTube Channel

Jimmy Church – Fade to Black Pt 1 Ryan Bledsoe

Jimmy Church – Fade to Black Pt 2 Ryan Bledsoe

It is possible he covers it in this one... Just note, Ryan goes into lengthy detail and my memory is poor yet I remember much of this. "Tyler D." placed a metal in each of Ryan's hands and he experienced a significant energetic force.... also with his blood family members. Yet, when placed in his fiance's hands... nothing, no energetic experience.

I also have information, from a completely separate yet (at least for me) super credible, that there very well could be a "bloodline" component to all this... If true (and not just something David Icke, et. al. have yammered about), this is something that, considering the state of this planet, is virtually impossible to even talk about.

I wonder if there's a connection to these specifically referenced metals and that which Tyler D placed in Ryan's hands...

I now wonder about this... and what was placed in my left hand in 1963. - http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-anomalous-experience-when-i-was-six.html

Understand... and I mean this very clearly - I draw zero conclusions about any of this. I do enjoy the experience of wonderment with regards to my various explorations/speculations. But that is where I leave it. My number ONE rule is to remain with at least one foot well grounded - always.

Back