Lolololololololol!!!

These goddamn prophets! They keep pushing back the release date for Armageddon! If they push it out one more time after this, I'm cancelling my preorder!

The video doesn't really deal with armageddon or pushing back the date. While I don't know whether this guy is being sincere or simply opportunistic, or both, I don't doubt that what he's saying reflects what I think are natural fears in relation to some public comments by physicists on the potential dangers of the large hedron collider.

I'm inclined to believe that the physicists have looked into it closely enough to determine the risk is minimal (fingers crossed!) and I'm sure there's a lot of misinterpreting going on but there have certainly been comments by physicists on the potential dangers and I think its natural for this to ignite a fear reaction in people. I don't think we can blame some people for saying: hey guys! maybe it's not worth the risk!

If anyone is interested, here's a proposed explanation of some of Hawking's statements on this issue: http://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...-said-about-destroying-the-universe-17192502/

Busted! I didn't actually watch the video. It was more the tag line that CERN was going to cause the end of the world (again) on November 7th that I was responding to.

You took this post way too seriously.

Besides, we all know Stephen Hawking is actually a total veg, and his "computer" is controlled by the Illuminati to disseminate Propoganda. ;)

I think its natural for this to ignite a fear reaction in people. I don't think we can blame some people for saying: hey guys! maybe it's not worth the risk!

lol. Some people are so often afraid of anything that reaches beyond whatever they're familiar with. And that fear is of course stoked by the mainstream media. Gawd, I shudder to think how they're going to stress themselves when humans start harnessing antimatter reactions.

Concern is natural. Fear is a cultivated habit. One that Hawkings seems to favor. Anything outside the same old, same old has him doing the Chicken Little - ET contact, AI, HE experiments.

Last edited:
This exact thought occurred to me the other day... haha
Alas, I admit, 'twas not my own brain child. I actually saw one of the YouTube commenters posit such a scenario (though the illuminati Propoganda part was all my own! :D) and thought A) that is hilarious and B) it could totally be true and we'd never know.

Alas, I admit, 'twas not my own brain child. I actually saw one of the YouTube commenters posit such a scenario (though the illuminati Propoganda part was all my own! :D) and thought A) that is hilarious and B) it could totally be true and we'd never know.

I think the thought occurred to me after seeing juxtaposed headlines about self-driving cars being hacked... And Hawking warning about Global Warming...

Lol! So could Hawking have been hacked years ago and nobody knows? Lol!

Wouldnt surprise me! What is real these days..?

Think of it from the viewpoint of a master propagandist within the Deep State... Hawking has high credibility with the general public and due to his unfortunate physical state could easily be exploited. He's a high value target. Why wouldn't he be seen as a potentially valuable propaganda tool? ...just sayin...

Wouldnt surprise me! What is real these days..?

Think of it from the viewpoint of a master propagandist within the Deep State... Hawking has high credibility with the general public and due to his unfortunate physical state could easily be exploited. He's a high value target. Why wouldn't he be seen as a potentially valuable propaganda tool? ...just sayin...
Definitely within the realm of possibility. And he'd be untouchable too, due to his disabled status. So merely suggesting such a thing is akin to saying you want to burn babies.

Back