Luis Jimenez, UFO Threats |551|

Alex

Administrator
Luis Jimenez, UFO Threats |551|
by Alex Tsakiris | May 3 | Others
Tweet

Luis Jimenez, has interviewed many leading UFO researchers about the UFO threat narrative.
skeptiko-551-luis-jimenez-300x300.jpg

"Funny" to still give power away in the narrative. Thinking politics or religion is going to be a mediator AT ALL. Of course not.
When the collective consciousness of humanity is ready, who knows what we'll manifest? Depends whether it's done through fear or love. And, if it's the latter, I'm not sure there are any "higher beings" in the 3D for us to meet. If it's through the former, then it's untrustworthy anyway.
Definitely shows true colors of propaganda when things are promoted with negative emotions. FEAR. Intimidation and coercion. OBVIOUS. Like the major themes of the last couple years.
The Great White Fleet! Where's rough ridin Teddy when you need him? Swingin dicks all over the world. Flexin. Blastin.
You had them parked off the coast 107 years ago. 1915 PPIE in SF, CA!

Last edited:
I'm sympathetic to both sides.
If you just say the government is corrupt and you can't do anything about it, you're dead in the water. It's a nihilistic opinion that never makes your nation a better place. You HAVE to press to hold them to account. I've met perfectly good people who work in the govenment who believe in what they are doing to be "on that wall" and I've met people I wouldn't trust to take my garbage out and tell me they did it. As per usual, private or public, they tend to be those who are looking to improve their position to the top levels. Most people who have become the top of their business or the top levels of government have done that through- compromise that makes them pretty unfit for a morality check, or genuinely sociopathic behavior. There's a reason why one of the top jobs for a sociopath is CEO. It fits everything they want to do in life. But like I said, you HAVE to hold them to account.
On the other hand, Luis' suggestion that they are writing laws. Well, we don't have to go down the COVID conspiracy (which as I wrote before I think we can finally put that to bed as nonsense for the most part), but look at The Patriot Act. Most of those people who signed it, didn't read the bill. They just knew their electorate were afraid, their financial backers were afraid, and if they signed it, they would just be able to move forward. It was a power grab, no different than Naomi Klein had outlined years ago in the Iraq war. Has government been corrupt and lied? Yes. Have they done the right thing too at times? Of course. Anyone who says one side and not the other, is not operating honestly. They have an ideological perspective against facts and more towards proving that their side is better than the libs/cons... pick your binary poison.
J

I'm sympathetic to both sides.
If you just say the government is corrupt and you can't do anything about it, you're dead in the water. It's a nihilistic opinion that never makes your nation a better place. You HAVE to press to hold them to account. I've met perfectly good people who work in the govenment who believe in what they are doing to be "on that wall" and I've met people I wouldn't trust to take my garbage out and tell me they did it. As per usual, private or public, they tend to be those who are looking to improve their position to the top levels. Most people who have become the top of their business or the top levels of government have done that through- compromise that makes them pretty unfit for a morality check, or genuinely sociopathic behavior. There's a reason why one of the top jobs for a sociopath is CEO. It fits everything they want to do in life. But like I said, you HAVE to hold them to account.
On the other hand, Luis' suggestion that they are writing laws. Well, we don't have to go down the COVID conspiracy (which as I wrote before I think we can finally put that to bed as nonsense for the most part), but look at The Patriot Act. Most of those people who signed it, didn't read the bill. They just knew their electorate were afraid, their financial backers were afraid, and if they signed it, they would just be able to move forward. It was a power grab, no different than Naomi Klein had outlined years ago in the Iraq war. Has government been corrupt and lied? Yes. Have they done the right thing too at times? Of course. Anyone who says one side and not the other, is not operating honestly. They have an ideological perspective against facts and more towards proving that their side is better than the libs/cons... pick your binary poison.
J
I don't understand where this dichotomy comes from - nihilistic vs. faith in the system. From where I sit, lack of faith/trust/hope in the status quo may well prompt more productive lines of inquiry provided that view is more aligned with reality, ie. recognizing a dead end is a good and necessary first step to progress.

"Funny" to still give power away in the narrative. Thinking politics or religion is going to be a mediator AT ALL. Of course not.
When the collective consciousness of humanity is ready, who knows what we'll manifest? Depends whether it's done through fear or love. And, if it's the latter, I'm not sure there are any "higher beings" in the 3D for us to meet. If it's through the former, then it's untrustworthy anyway.
Definitely shows true colors of propaganda when things are promoted with negative emotions. FEAR. Intimidation and coercion. OBVIOUS. Like the major themes of the last couple years.
The Great White Fleet! Where's rough ridin Teddy when you need him? Swingin dicks all over the world. Flexin. Blastin.
You had them parked off the coast 107 years ago. 1915 PPIE in SF, CA!
Swingin' dicks! I was ruminating tonite as I got ready to watch Luis's interview & suddenly I got that SD reference from No Country for Old Men. Remember, the scene when Josh Brolin's character was trying to hide from Anton Chigurh & told the desk clerk to alert him to every DS one of them who came in? So, 30 minutes into the show I switch over to check comments & there's your DS reference. Synchronicity, ain't it nice?
I have to say that this fascist slant we're experiencing is the dying throes of Pisces as we enter deeper into the Age of Aquarius. We'll soon see the dying spasms of hate & greed fade away as we are faced w/ the consequences of such an irresponsible, disconnected existence. Big Pharma, a pack of slobbering felons who sent Pfizer's CEO to promote boostering since no one listens to Fauxci anymore. The most egregious rxn is to COVID JABBING for children under 6. Here's where Alex's "don't fuck w/ moms" comes in.

I know it's hard for Luis to accept 80 years of conspiracy about ET, but look at Whitehead's explanation of compartmentalization. You don't have to have a conspiracy where more than a few ppl are aware of the whole picture if you effectively compartmentalize. You murder or otherwise silence those who violate their role's strict requirements & no one knows more than what they need to know.
I think we're seeing leakage in so many areas that were compartmentalized. The plandemic, the UFO/UAP story, the now undisguised pressure to turn America into an authoritarian state thru reactionary changes to health care policy (Forced Birthers seem set to destroy Roe vs Wade) & so much more.
It's like Stephen King's novel 11/22/63. I have great respect for the man as a writer, but his novel thoroughly tried to squeeze the Warren Commission's tripe into some kind of reality. This is what we're seeing to today. Oh, trust your doctor, trust the gov't., trust the church's feeble narrative. but none of it is trustworthy.

Here is the full interview.

Thanks. I've heard him before... he's great... but I can't really see how it doesn't always end up being a limited hangout kind of thing.

he comes pretty close when he says "... people rule the world." I mean, he doesn't say these people rule the pentagon, these people rule the united states he says these people rule the world

If his position & veracity reaches an extremely large part of Amerika & the world, he'll be safe from disappearance or outright murder. They'll have to co-opt him in some way he can accept, like put him in charge of a commission to investigate who specifically w/held info & was involved in covering up critical UFO insights. The French elite used this technique; an issue that needed suppression usually resulted in an institutional organization that diddled around & did nothing, but was trumpeted as investigating the problem.
In Texas, there was a very active organization that fought a cement kiln's filthy poisoning of the air in the Dallas County & regions in a line w/ the kiln's prevailing winds. After a period of inaction, I contacted the head of the protest group who quickly began to object to civil disobedience actions & protests as "a way to get a lot of ppl injured."
Since things are changing so radically & rapidly, I'm not sure what will be the Shadow Gov't's next move re: ET. They're still trying to institutionalize COVID TERROR, but I don't think that will stick in the face of climate change & the threat of WWIII. John Rappoport has noticed possible further Russian/Chinese actions to destabilize American society in the "mysterious" burnings & other forms of destruction of US food processing centers. Is this the explanation for the worries of RepugliCons about the meat supply since the Russian compromised sector of US gov't was aware of plans to destroy food processing centers? The undisguised admiration for Russia's fascist gov't by extremist RepugliCons & their justification for the Ukraine war as a noble effort is yet more evidence of traitors & insurrectionists in our midst.

Swingin' dicks! I was ruminating tonite as I got ready to watch Luis's interview & suddenly I got that SD reference from No Country for Old Men. Remember, the scene when Josh Brolin's character was trying to hide from Anton Chigurh & told the desk clerk to alert him to every DS one of them who came in? So, 30 minutes into the show I switch over to check comments & there's your DS reference. Synchronicity, ain't it nice?
I have to say that this fascist slant we're experiencing is the dying throes of Pisces as we enter deeper into the Age of Aquarius. We'll soon see the dying spasms of hate & greed fade away as we are faced w/ the consequences of such an irresponsible, disconnected existence. Big Pharma, a pack of slobbering felons who sent Pfizer's CEO to promote boostering since no one listens to Fauxci anymore. The most egregious rxn is to COVID JABBING for children under 6. Here's where Alex's "don't fuck w/ moms" comes in.
Synchronicity is increasing, in all kinds of ways. Lots of them silly, even. Too many to share. To each their "own".
Yes, for all of that. Painful but necessary to have true freedom, with the responsibility for self that it entails.
Love JB. Ever since The Goonies. Great actor. Really grew into his various roles. Even doubling up for Marvel. I kind of still hope another Deadpool movie comes out. But I'm not attached. I never even saw Avengers Endgame or much since then, except Loki, and it became tedious and ultimately a letdown. If it all has to go, so be it!

I know it's hard for Luis to accept 80 years of conspiracy about ET, but look at Whitehead's explanation of compartmentalization. You don't have to have a conspiracy where more than a few ppl are aware of the whole picture if you effectively compartmentalize. You murder or otherwise silence those who violate their role's strict requirements & no one knows more than what they need to know.
I think we're seeing leakage in so many areas that were compartmentalized. The plandemic, the UFO/UAP story, the now undisguised pressure to turn America into an authoritarian state thru reactionary changes to health care policy (Forced Birthers seem set to destroy Roe vs Wade) & so much more.
It's like Stephen King's novel 11/22/63. I have great respect for the man as a writer, but his novel thoroughly tried to squeeze the Warren Commission's tripe into some kind of reality. This is what we're seeing to today. Oh, trust your doctor, trust the gov't., trust the church's feeble narrative. but none of it is trustworthy.
I'm surprised at all of the celebs I thought had common sense and critical thinking skills.
Like Steve. His obsession with the number "19" should have set off his BS meter BIG TIME, but I think he rolled over and got shot. Almost died from "double pneumonia", but the fact he's a smoker saved him! Nicotine blocks receptors from the spike protein! Smoke em if you got em!
Like my 93 year old grandfather who's been jabbed. Smoker. Still kickin. But not grandma! She had an aortic rupture last year and I was convinced she'd outlive all of us.
That pesky jab.

If his position & veracity reaches an extremely large part of Amerika & the world, he'll be safe from disappearance or outright murder. They'll have to co-opt him in some way he can accept, like put him in charge of a commission to investigate who specifically w/held info & was involved in covering up critical UFO insights. The French elite used this technique; an issue that needed suppression usually resulted in an institutional organization that diddled around & did nothing, but was trumpeted as investigating the problem.
In Texas, there was a very active organization that fought a cement kiln's filthy poisoning of the air in the Dallas County & regions in a line w/ the kiln's prevailing winds. After a period of inaction, I contacted the head of the protest group who quickly began to object to civil disobedience actions & protests as "a way to get a lot of ppl injured."
Since things are changing so radically & rapidly, I'm not sure what will be the Shadow Gov't's next move re: ET. They're still trying to institutionalize COVID TERROR, but I don't think that will stick in the face of climate change & the threat of WWIII. John Rappoport has noticed possible further Russian/Chinese actions to destabilize American society in the "mysterious" burnings & other forms of destruction of US food processing centers. Is this the explanation for the worries of RepugliCons about the meat supply since the Russian compromised sector of US gov't was aware of plans to destroy food processing centers? The undisguised admiration for Russia's fascist gov't by extremist RepugliCons & their justification for the Ukraine war as a noble effort is yet more evidence of traitors & insurrectionists in our midst.
Couldn't be more obvious psy-op. I'll bet my money TPTB will attempt to transmute the loosh currently being harvested in the current Roe vs Wade drama to the upcoming UFO Psy-OP. The Ukraine war wasn't able to generate enough loosh, but Roe v Wade seems like has more spark. The UFO psy-op is literally only going to be used to shoehorn in the Global Technocracy which was supposed to happen with Hilary as president during war with Russia. So, as soon as they get their Global Technocracy the UFO's will go away.
I mean who visits another planet and strictly only hovers around military bases and farm land? And do they go to a special Bigfoot School of Avionics to learn how to always stay just out of focus?

Couldn't be more obvious psy-op. I'll bet my money TPTB will attempt to transmute the loosh currently being harvested in the current Roe vs Wade drama to the upcoming UFO Psy-OP. The Ukraine war wasn't able to generate enough loosh, but Roe v Wade seems like has more spark. The UFO psy-op is literally only going to be used to shoehorn in the Global Technocracy which was supposed to happen with Hilary as president during war with Russia. So, as soon as they get their Global Technocracy the UFO's will go away.
I mean who visits another planet and strictly only hovers around military bases and farm land? And do they go to a special Bigfoot School of Avionics to learn how to always stay just out of focus?
Abusive Boyfriend: "You stay here. I'll be back when I get back. Don't even think about leaving, and stay off the phone!"
Abused Girlfriend: "(ring.. ring) Hi Sandra, I can't come out tonight, I have to stay here until Jeff gets back, it's pretty serious"
Sandra "What!? You need to break up with him and get the hell out of there. Let's go this weekend, We'll find a place together until you get your own."
Abused Girlfriend: "I know. When he gets home I'm gonna tell him it's over and we're breaking up. I'll call you after I break up with him."
Abused Girlfriend - Has talk with Jeff when he gets home. No solution. No resolution. Things remain "OUT OF FOCUS". Doesn't break up with him.
Abusive Boyfriend - Gains power/control
Loosh

The idea that UFOs aren't alien craft, but some sort of manifestation of human consciousness that is related to other paranormal phenomena, is a tail wagging the dog approach. The more logical interpretation, is that alien craft represent technology more advanced than we presently understand, and that the intelligence behind them likely has the ability to manifest the other phenomena that we interpret as paranormal.

Because this latter interpretation makes so much more sense, we also can't ignore that our own technology is beyond the average person's understanding, and therefore we are now capable of fooling ourselves — which means that from a psyops perspective, we can no longer be sure we're dealing with UFOs ( alien craft ) or our own technology. So until we get that sorted out, I think it's wiser these days to simply assume that most sightings are a result of terrestrial technology.

That's why I prefer sightings from the Early Modern Era in ufology. Back then there was no mistaking a UFO when you saw one. It might be best to note here that when I use the term UFO, it is in keeping with the USAF definition from AFR 2002-2 that clearly excludes anything natural or manmade, and by direct inference, it means something alien — maybe still from Earth, but from outside the boundaries and constructs of known civilization.

All the rest are something else. In other words, the word UFO isn't defined simply as any flying object that can't be identified, any more than the word RADAR is defined as detecting and ranging radios. All acronyms begin with a collection of words, but it is the collective meaning of those words within a specific context that forms the definition of an acronym, not necessarily the individual definitions of each word bolted together.

Last edited:
I think Roe vs Wade is attempt to get past bodily autonomy and then try to force the jab. Etcetera.
But it's all too little, too late. All reactionary and coordination is failing more as the system does.
Which is NOT broken, it's corrupted.
And the corruption is breaking it.

So, what's the Global Technology? A world wide satellite surveillance system beyond what we already have?
You don't put any stock in the Ancient Alien theme? There's so much evidence that ET has been around probably for eons. I wish Michael Cremo would write a book focused on that topic.
There are quite a few UFO specialists that point to earth bases, like one in Peru, around the Nazca lines, b/c of the frequent UAPs noted there. Pat Price RVed an especially big one in Alaska, among others. Of course, my favorite base is the hollow Moon. I can't wait for Amurikans to go back there or the Chinese to finally show up. Let's see how well Xi Mao does if he has an ownership beef w/ THEM instead of the Nine-Dash Line folks. I bet the US & China's astronauts come back w/ yellow patches on the crotches of their spacesuits!

If his position & veracity reaches an extremely large part of Amerika & the world, he'll be safe from disappearance or outright murder. They'll have to co-opt him in some way he can accept, like put him in charge of a commission to investigate who specifically w/held info & was involved in covering up critical UFO insights.

haha... I could see something like that. I also think there's other ways to marginalize people like this. there are people who have made this kind of fuckary an art (dark art) form.

Wow... must have been super frustrating.

Since things are changing so radically & rapidly, I'm not sure what will be the Shadow Gov't's next move re: ET.

IDK, we could turn that around and say what will ET's ( insert here the specific ET group we're talking about) next move.

... John Rappoport...

Has he ever corrected himself about the "there is no virus" claim?

Back