Mark Gober, Standing For Science and Liberty |535|

Alex

Administrator
by Alex Tsakiris | Jan 11 | Consciousness Science
Tweet

Mark Gober understands the attack on science from a Silicon Valley venture capital perspective.
skeptiko-535-mark-gober-300x300.jpg

Question at end: do you think frontier science (parapsychology, NDE science, etc.) has a special role to play in this full frontal assault on "science". Is there something special in what they discovered?

Yes.

Science can only discover things that are reliably repeatable.

Mechanisms reliably repeat.

So through the lens of science, the universe is a mechanism. Science is by design blind to anything else. "Anything else" being a truly prime non-local cause... a cause for which there is no mechanism to explain it, a.k.a. free will.

The universe certainly contains a patterned regularity or a mechanistic aspect to it, but there are also boundaries between the mechanisms. These boundaries are areas for potential interaction with what we might call Will or "Prime Cause". From the simulation analogy, this boundary between mechanisms is the input from the handheld controller "outside" of this reality.

"Frontier science"... a frontier is a boundary between what is known and unknown. So frontier science is exploring this boundary between mechanisms upon which the Will may couple and act.

Proponents of mechanistic materialism have valid fears that this could open the door to a magical worldview where things happen by non-local force of will alone with no causal chain. In such a world, all happenings are the result of choices by entities or agents and in such a world the miraculous is the norm and the only miracle is that things seem to have a patterned mechanistic regularity as if the entities responsible for them are stuck in a very deep rut of habit.

I'll continue to promote my metaphysics of Patternism which acknowledges both the patterned regularity (mechanistic aspect) AND the necessity of Will because without Will to choose location of boundaries there is no pattern. So by labeling our Monism as "pattern" rather than mind or matter, we unite the two in one concept. Hard problem solved.

More freedom is not necessarily better. There is an ideal balance and we teeter totter around it. A frontier is necessary to maintain the balance... so good thing we're going to Mars.

From an individual perspective, I personally want maximum freedom for myself. I want that for my kids as well (after they've experienced sufficiently restrictive structure and discipline that I've imposed on them long enough to form their own stable mental structures). However, for free choice to be meaningful it must be embedded within a structure that limits freedom. Choosing door A or B is meaningless unless there are not also walls and doors to begin with. Efforts to control people with confining structure and more well defined boundaries (which includes personal ID which eliminates ambiguity and therefore restricts freedom) are restrictive and tyrannical, but in the process create new opportunities for meaningful choices.

Last edited:
Thanx, Alex & Mark, for putting a few things into perspective for me re: the plandemic. The extended consciousness realm, bio. robots in a meaningless universe, & so on put a bigger vista on what I had encountered & looked for. This destruction of humankind's legacy of a spiritual being having a material or bodily experience cleared up so many questions about why religion was twisted, science had become a boogeyman instead of an honestly admired discipline, & so many other topics.
Fast forward to 2020, tRump, & that whole explosion of rising division. I don't believe it's a coincidence that as humankind has rocketed fully into the Age of Aquarius, the force of predatory male energies have erupted into a full-throttled effort to crush liberties of all kinds. It's no surprise that misogyny & brutality toward women & children has been forced into world awareness. We have small businesses liquidated around the world, ppl forced out of work for 'safety' reasons, reproductive rights thrown decades into the past, & a staggeringly rigid system of keeping us 'healthy' at the cost of our precious free will.
As Mark put upfront in his interview, paradox is THE fact of reality. The right brain revolted against its left brain master long ago, so now we must see the part in the whole & the whole in the part. We must abandon the either/or for the both/and. Hanging back from this stupendous change invites ever greater suffering. For instance, a UK psychologist recently remarked that we don't have to have an NDE to improve ourselves, arguably the most intense way to be forced into change. Having a NDE means you're not having a good day.

Thanx, Alex & Mark, for putting a few things into perspective for me re: the plandemic. The extended consciousness realm, bio. robots in a meaningless universe, & so on put a bigger vista on what I had encountered & looked for. This destruction of humankind's legacy of a spiritual being having a material or bodily experience cleared up so many questions about why religion was twisted, science had become a boogeyman instead of an honestly admired discipline, & so many other topics.
Fast forward to 2020, tRump, & that whole explosion of rising division. I don't believe it's a coincidence that as humankind has rocketed fully into the Age of Aquarius, the force of predatory male energies have erupted into a full-throttled effort to crush liberties of all kinds. It's no surprise that misogyny & brutality toward women & children has been forced into world awareness. We have small businesses liquidated around the world, ppl forced out of work for 'safety' reasons, reproductive rights thrown decades into the past, & a staggeringly rigid system of keeping us 'healthy' at the cost of our precious free will.
As Mark put upfront in his interview, paradox is THE fact of reality. The right brain revolted against its left brain master long ago, so now we must see the part in the whole & the whole in the part. We must abandon the either/or for the both/and. Hanging back from this stupendous change invites ever greater suffering. For instance, a UK psychologist recently remarked that we don't have to have an NDE to improve ourselves, arguably the most intense way to be forced into change. Having a NDE means you're not having a good day.

I just wanted to voice my thanks to you for writing this comment. I found it to be helpful in my own attempts to wrap awareness around the last couple years.

And that last bit, "having a NDE means you're not having a good day." Oh heavens to Betsy and back... it's a good line!

Thank you!
-a

Reactions: Kim
Still have to listen to this one.
I think the actual freedom and liberty of America was ripped from her by Globalists stealing it from FDR's dream.

I was amazed at how quickly I tried to reject FDR's vision as utopian. In today's Big Pharma/military/industrial/science/banking complex, it's impossible. However, as Kyle quickly points out, the young ppl coming up aren't going to tolerate the status quo. Whatever you think about climate change & voting rights legislation, it's forcing many young activists to hunger strikes & other extreme measures.
The fascist takeover in the USA is its final phase: normalization. tRump's already normalized lying, fraud, & cheating of every kind. There's a story in the Hill today that the RNC intends to not participate in the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates) events! Why would they? They intend to tell us how we will serve them, not the other way around.

I was amazed at how quickly I tried to reject FDR's vision as utopian. In today's Big Pharma/military/industrial/science/banking complex, it's impossible. However, as Kyle quickly points out, the young ppl coming up aren't going to tolerate the status quo. Whatever you think about climate change & voting rights legislation, it's forcing many young activists to hunger strikes & other extreme measures.
The fascist takeover in the USA is its final phase: normalization. tRump's already normalized lying, fraud, & cheating of every kind. There's a story in the Hill today that the RNC intends to not participate in the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates) events! Why would they? They intend to tell us how we will serve them, not the other way around.

Let's not forget that back in FDR's day they were still operating in the aftermath of the Gilded Age. After that drove everyone into the Great Depression people weren't going to put up with it anymore. As we are in Gilded Age 2.0 now, we're looking to see the next Great Depression on the horizon. We can only hope for the next FDR instead of the next Lenin. FDR would save capitalism, as he did before. Lenin would destroy it forever.

by Alex Tsakiris | Jan 11 | Consciousness Science
Tweet

Mark Gober understands the attack on science from a Silicon Valley venture capital perspective.
skeptiko-535-mark-gober-300x300.jpg
Liberty? In This day & Age??!
Hmmm...
Imagine if you will;
That keen sense or capacity to Know/identify Evil of an individual who made contact with the hand(s) of evil (here; the abusive use of power and control over the help-less) because they are the adult child of a father who brutally and out of fear, and in the name of Christ, said to the individual as a 6 year old, "You are filth and will never be loved" as he ripped the handle of some broom or wooden spoon through the anus of that child.
Imagine that child "grew up" through confused disillusionment, psycho/emotional "triggers", and all manner of trusted elders telling them they require varieties of Medicines-- only pharmaecutical though, not those (m)edicines of our ancestors, no!

The child is told over and over that they need therapies, medicines, behavioral interventions, structures and scriptures, or Else! That: Indeed, they are filth and they are disposable.
Imagine that child "grew up" to know this ever-long and far too often played out situation for what it Is?

Do you ever notice that most of the "essential" businesses are more than half employed by entry-level minimum-wage workers, medical staff, and the greenest of law enforcement professionals?
The planneddemic is a beautifully crystalline example of the encouragement of the decay of empathy within a clearly palpable collective consciousness, and the really Juicy or clearly undeniable bit of data or cookie-form-info we can draw from this as it plays out is the bold line connecting the hands of evil to the manipulators of "Finance Power" vs. that genuinely gracefilled and gorgeous human power of true influence.

I have been called "snowflake", "drama queen", "Narcissist", hystrionic, bipolar, heretic, martyr, disposable, Selfish. I can, unfortunately-- scratch that... I do understand Psychopathy, but I'll have you know that it is because I hold my Empath central to core value as I wave my finger in it's face!

I agree that there is an undeniable reduction(ism) going on among the human biosphere, which includes not only a thousands of years old and counting genome, but also a historical written record (edited, mistranslated, and cruelly marketed as though it may be), as well as those ancestral mythos so seemingly written as blood-memory into our psyche and imaginations! How sad!? To actively seek to reduce such broad ranged, multifaceted richness of variety and meaning of purpose! And for what? Does this structured walk-through the spiral garden, always-- again and again back to "us vs. them" shenanigans fasten us to Safety somehow?
Does choosing your side and bearing arms, training as intellectual ninja or sniper warrior actually reinforce surivivability or even prosperity? Really??
This reductionism is simple simple; You aren't interested in the walk through the garden? Good luck on your way to the trash incenerator!

Did you know that the human immune system is very much an emotional system and possibly THE tie in= Material Meat Suit body & "Mind"? Consider the following: Stress and its effects on human tissue in each and every region via inflammation. Simple, simple. Doesn't take and osteopath's education to nod, "eh, sure..."

Now, remember back to those common-sense based health choices like the ones you've already made today. For example: "oh there's pressure building in my bladder and uretheral regions, I'm gonna visit the restroom". Stress is real, and stress exists less on a spectrum within the human body & consciousness and more on a spider's web, or computer's mother-board where electricity travels in outward and onward patterns rather than in anything so linear as a polar spectrum. Having established the notion of stress, inlammation, and the interlink within the body I'd like to pose this question: How likely is any given individual going to be Able to remain in a state of bio/psycho equilibrium just well-enough to manage inflammation and thus maintain immune function in order to possibly hope to get a leg-up in a battle with any virus or its treatments, whether or not it/they be "novel", and whether or not they the individual is "Safe"?

It's truly not a far reaching accusation to imply further here that there is a "Switch" within the body, that of the flesh as well as that of the imagination and that switch's name is Fear! The "Finance Power" have direct interface with that switch, and you betcha they Know about It.

Let's be honest: An individual's capacity to acknowledge, recognize, and admit to the existence of Evil has more to do with a willingness to do what it takes to survive this life, and that's gonna mean a myriad of things to anyone. Sometimes the person is willing to violate a six year old because they're so Mightily alligned with a two thousand year old, badly marketed but still effective attack on empathy and the utter corruption of the human spirit, human imagination, human liberty as well as any individual's potential to weild true power= Real Influence.

Think again, next time you get the chance to interact with anyone. Stranger or intimate friend, your power to touch with words, act, or hands is vastly and more immeasurably effective than I think any of us Can imagine.
Your influence is power, That's for real!

The powers that be have a firm grip on the fear button and they control the broadcast. Every movie produced about contagion sets up what we are experiencing today. When dissenting points of view are silenced it creates the illusion that the main point of view is valid, true and real. If you rationally look at the 3 pillars that are holding up this house of cards, I think it becomes clear to see what's going on.

1. The Virus - The invisible enemy, literally invisible as only electron microscopy tech can see particles of this size is the perfect thing to make people afraid because it taps into our psyche on a primitive level. According to much "science", a virus isn't a living thing but yet it operates in ways that insures its survival, infecting people, entering their cells and using its biological mastery that dwarfs current science to take over the machinery of a cell to produce multiple copies of itself. This concept should be absurd to anyone that thinks.

2. The Tests - We all know technology has advanced by leaps and bounds in certain areas in our lifetimes. The phone you have in your pocket and what it can do was clearly unimaginable 60 years ago. There isn't a science fiction movie or novel that captured the everyday nature of how we use this particular piece of technology. It's a telephone, video recorder, player, music player, money mover, game console, etc. so it's no wonder people would believe in the notion that there is a test that can detect a virus. Once you start looking behind the curtain of the "test" it's easy to see the fraud. And example of how people can be easily fooled is Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes. She understood this concept well and used it to her advantage. Sure she got caught her only problem was thinking that she wouldn't and escaping to a country without an extradition treaty.

3. The Masks - The visible indicator that there's something dangerous lurking in every breath you take. Alex has pretty much covered this one with respect to its stupidity but it's a great tool to keep the fear train running. The powers that be are now pivoting the argument to N95's when for almost two years any old thing over your face was okay, effective even.

My position is that the virus doesn't exist, they don't isolate viruses, the sequences are the cover story. Recently someone uncovered a 19 nucleotide sequence that supposedly exists in a Moderna patent from 2015 and that also can be found in the spike protein segment of SARS-Cov2. If you go down that rabbit hole keep in mind that the original SARS-Cov2 sequence was provided by China and many of us know that there isn't to this date a single entity that can provide an "isolated' sample of said virus or any kind. I'm not talking cell culture antics, I'm talking the vastly intelligent invisible to the light microscope critter that eludes everything you throw at it. Until we can come to an understanding that these 3 things are bogus as they are presented to us, the longer this sideshow along with it's overarching liberty grab, will continue.

Last edited:
My position is that the virus doesn't exist, they don't isolate viruses, the sequences are the cover story. Recently someone uncovered a 19 nucleotide sequence that supposedly exists in a Moderna patent from 2015 and that also can be found in the spike protein segment of SARS-Cov2. If you go down that rabbit hole keep in mind that the original SARS-Cov2 sequence was provided by China and many of us know that there isn't to this date a single entity that can provide an "isolated' sample of said virus or any kind. I'm not talking cell culture antics, I'm talking the vastly intelligent invisible to the light microscope critter that eludes everything you throw at it. Until we can come to an understanding that these 3 things are bogus as they are presented to us, the longer this sideshow along with it's overarching liberty grab, will continue.
I agree with everything, except the extrapolation to assume there’s no virus.
maybe it’s not a “virus”… but whatever it is, it cut my sense of smell by about 75%…. I have to go right up next to my cats litter box now to tell if it needs changing, whereas prior to getting the Illness I could often smell it all the way from the kitchen.
Regardless if it’s not a “virus” it sure seems transmit/contagion spread like one.

maybe it’s not a “virus”… but whatever it is, it cut my sense of smell by about 75%…. I have to go right up next to my cats litter box now to tell if it needs changing, whereas prior to getting the Illness I could often smell it all the way from the kitchen.
Regardless if it’s not a “virus” it sure seems transmit/contagion spread like one.

Your anecdotal experience is valid and I wouldn't challenge that at all but you haven't provided anything to support the notion that a virus actually exists and caused the symptoms you experienced. To do that you need evidence as in taking a sample from a sick person, isolating (not virology magic) the virus and showing that it can be transmitted and gives rise to a particular condition and not every condition in the book.

The powers that be have a firm grip on the fear button and they control the broadcast. Every movie produced about contagion sets up what we are experiencing today. When dissenting points of view are silenced it creates the illusion that the main point of view is valid, true and real. If you rationally look at the 3 pillars that are holding up this house of cards, I think it becomes clear to see what's going on.

1. The Virus - The invisible enemy, literally invisible as only electron microscopy tech can see particles of this size is the perfect thing to make people afraid because it taps into our psyche on a primitive level. According to much "science", a virus isn't a living thing but yet it operates in ways that insures its survival, infecting people, entering their cells and using its biological mastery that dwarfs current science to take over the machinery of a cell to produce multiple copies of itself. This concept should be absurd to anyone that thinks.

2. The Tests - We all know technology has advanced by leaps and bounds in certain areas in our lifetimes. The phone you have in your pocket and what it can do was clearly unimaginable 60 years ago. There isn't a science fiction movie or novel that captured the everyday nature of how we use this particular piece of technology. It's a telephone, video recorder, player, music player, money mover, game console, etc. so it's no wonder people would believe in the notion that there is a test that can detect a virus. Once you start looking behind the curtain of the "test" it's easy to see the fraud. And example of how people can be easily fooled is Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes. She understood this concept well and used it to her advantage. Sure she got caught her only problem was thinking that she wouldn't and escaping to a country without an extradition treaty.

3. The Masks - The visible indicator that there's something dangerous lurking in every breath you take. Alex has pretty much covered this one with respect to its stupidity but it's a great tool to keep the fear train running. The powers that be are now pivoting the argument to N95's when for almost two years any old thing over your face was okay, effective even.

Maybe you're aware of Tom Cowan, M.D. who's been on Skeptiko & his associate, Stefan Lanka, a German nat'l who won a German court case re: virology. Lanka detailed 7 ways virologists tried to fool ppl into believing they had isolated the COVID 'virus.' The inventor of the PCR test has complained that his test is used improperly & has nothing kind to say about Dr. Fauxci. Simply put, the PCR will read just about any genetic fragment as a positive result for COVID. While I fully respect the ppl who claim the vaccine is beneficial, I continue to find so much evidence of the mind control & deep, powerful suggestions that blind ppl to the dangerous nature of vaxxing.
Two more ppl in the Philippines, young women in their 20s, have had bad rxns to the jab: one, reoccurring fever & arm pain for weeks now after the jab & the other generalized pain of several kinds, bleeding, menstrual cycle comes & goes; the pain is the most distressing. The bad influence of corrupt Big Pharma stinks from many sources; it's becoming critical to many ppl's livelihoods & futures: risk a dangerous jab or lose your job or a chance at one. In the Philippines, there have been large demonstrations against the discrimination & many were jailed for it in Manila.

Not through this yet, but Alex's "I saw a dog and it was a German Sheppard, therefore ALL dogs are German Sheppards" is getting more and more worrisome.

Thank you guys for standing up for humanity. There was a lack of cowboys standing up for our rights for a while in the confusion. When some of the smoke started to clear, it was the brave men who stood up. If you ever wonder if you should go on... yes, you must go on. You are reaching people.

Your ending question Alex... I don't understand. Are you wondering if there is a force (like an inhuman or some kind of... force) at play beyond man that is trying to screw with mankind? Like evil? Somebody once said, "you will know them by their deeds." So if you start off with what we do know, like Epstein (and his creepy island) there are their symbols. Then you have these freaks in politics like Podesta & his "spirit dinners". All these nutjobs have this Bohemian Grove nonsense going on. We all thought that was real cool or funny when we were 16-18. We well understood this was just a freak show, to get girls or be... noticed. I guess it works if you can get girls with it or some kind of notoriety. It's a smokescreen.

Then they become dangerous with their idiocy. WMD's, jabs, "I did not have sex with that woman", "what difference does that make?". Freaking lie right to your face on camera. God, we'd be ashamed of ourselves if we pulled this. SO, that leaves us with either they are psychopaths, drunk on power (that worked for them) or ?

I'm pretty sure we are receivers, work as a receiver. I come to this because I know life does not begin at conception... because my son was frozen for 5 years before the thaw. So, where was he in those 5 years? I guess we could just replace conception w/cell growth (?). We're somewhere. What makes sense is reincarnation (and yes, I will have some COMPLAINTS when I get back to the other side!).

So is evil a force? Must be. Like negative & positive/up & down/spring to winter.

Newton's Third Law: Action & Reaction
His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. If object A exerts a force on object B, object B also exerts an equal and opposite force on object A. In other words, forces result from interactions.

Always a good show. There's no doubt in my mind that the pandemic has been exploited for profit and power. I also have no doubt that portraying anti-vaxxers as religious anti-science extremists is solely for the purpose of casting anyone who sees the evil going on in the same light. Prior to this pandemic I would never have called myself an anti-vaxxer. In fact, up until earlier today I objected to being labeled as such. I had fallen for the ruse.

It has taken me nearly two years of daily digging through the various news stories, fact-checking the fact checkers, and talking with real people in-person who have been labeled as anti-vaxxers to finally accept that they are not necessarily less intelligent, less well informed, less caring about their fellow citizens, or less deserving of the same civil liberties as anyone else.

The people I talked to included professors, mathematicians, nurses, EMS, police, teachers, store clerks, and other frontline workers. Now I see that using the term anti-vaxxer to shame people is nothing more than hate speech. I now know the history of the term anti-vaxxer. I now know what the people are standing-up for because I've talked with them myself and participated in rallies where I experienced none of the negativity that the mainstream news was reporting. I have joined the resistance and next time someone calls me an anti-vaxxer, I'm going to reply, "and proud of it."

Maybe you've heard about Fauxci's involvement w/ gain in function research in Wuhan, PRC? There's any number of other shady research projects out there. David Whitehead reports in 'Cult of the Medics' that the Russians have developed C2, a poison that kills in 15 minutes, but is undetectable very quickly. Now, I'm just brainstorming here, but it's quite possible that the Russkies or some other group has modified that formula so that it doesn't kill you in low doses, but causes a whole range of problems while being undetectable very quickly, especially if ppl aren't looking for a chemical agent. Poor ole Michael Flynn, as addled a tRump cultist that there is, was in the news predicting a new bio weapon in the works. So I respect the connection that the deranged seem to have to the Infinite, but think it's more likely a new chemical agent, since bio weapons are notoriously unreliable.

Thank you guys for standing up for humanity. There was a lack of cowboys standing up for our rights for a while in the confusion. When some of the smoke started to clear, it was the brave men who stood up. If you ever wonder if you should go on... yes, you must go on. You are reaching people.

Your ending question Alex... I don't understand. Are you wondering if there is a force (like an inhuman or some kind of... force) at play beyond man that is trying to screw with mankind? Like evil? Somebody once said, "you will know them by their deeds." So if you start off with what we do know, like Epstein (and his creepy island) there are their symbols. Then you have these freaks in politics like Podesta & his "spirit dinners". All these nutjobs have this Bohemian Grove nonsense going on. We all thought that was real cool or funny when we were 16-18. We well understood this was just a freak show, to get girls or be... noticed. I guess it works if you can get girls with it or some kind of notoriety. It's a smokescreen.

Then they become dangerous with their idiocy. WMD's, jabs, "I did not have sex with that woman", "what difference does that make?". Freaking lie right to your face on camera. God, we'd be ashamed of ourselves if we pulled this. SO, that leaves us with either they are psychopaths, drunk on power (that worked for them) or ?

I'm pretty sure we are receivers, work as a receiver. I come to this because I know life does not begin at conception... because my son was frozen for 5 years before the thaw. So, where was he in those 5 years? I guess we could just replace conception w/cell growth (?). We're somewhere. What makes sense is reincarnation (and yes, I will have some COMPLAINTS when I get back to the other side!).

So is evil a force? Must be. Like negative & positive/up & down/spring to winter.

Newton's Third Law: Action & Reaction
His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. If object A exerts a force on object B, object B also exerts an equal and opposite force on object A. In other words, forces result from interactions.
There's a lot of insightful stuff in Thinking & Destiny by Harold W. Percival. He solved, for me, a number of questions, like when does life begin? He says the feeling & desire part of the Triad Self has a breath-form associated w/ it. As I understand it, when the child is born, the soul or feeling & desire part joins the physical body & the breathing begins, which is an essential function that the baby is 'alive.' How do we know when someone has dies? Their breathing stops.
He also answered the issue about when you've completed your journey thru many lives & no longer need to be incarnated, what happens? Do you merge w/ the Cosmic Ocean & become free, w/o identity? No, he says, you retain your unique essence, the feeling & desire part is eternal & you are forever uniquely YOU. Very lucid style of writing, but requires concentration. Reminds me of Jung's work.

Always a good show. There's no doubt in my mind that the pandemic has been exploited for profit and power. I also have no doubt that portraying anti-vaxxers as religious anti-science extremists is solely for the purpose of casting anyone who sees the evil going on in the same light. Prior to this pandemic, I would never have called myself an anti-vaxxer. In fact, up until earlier today, I objected to being labeled as such. I had fallen for the ruse.

It has taken me nearly two years of daily digging through the various news stories, fact-checking the fact-checkers, and talking with real people in person who have been labeled as anti-vaxxers to finally accept that they are not necessarily less intelligent, less well informed, less caring about their fellow citizens, or less deserving of the same civil liberties as anyone else.

The people I talked to included professors, mathematicians, nurses, EMS, police, teachers, store clerks, and other frontline workers. Now I see that using the term anti-vaxxer to shame people is nothing more than hate speech. I now know the history of the term anti-vaxxer. I now know what the people are standing up for because I've talked with them myself and participated in rallies where I experienced none of the negativity that the mainstream news was reporting. I have joined the resistance and next time someone calls me an anti-vaxxer, I'm going to reply, "and proud of it."
Love you J Randall Murphy & thank you from mankind. Something is "afoot at the Circle K". For sure. I was looking at videos about Sept.2019 coming out of China. I saw into hospitals putting children 2 & 3 into bodybags; I saw the morgues & the smoke from the crematoriums in the air from the 2nd & 3rd floors. I saw the people just dropping like flies as they walked (which now I wonder how those people were caught on camera as they walked & dropped) like planned. Many more things were different from here. The flopping like fish (hundreds in an enclosed courtyard). That was like that palsy we see after the vaxx.

What puzzled me is it wasn't the same here & they were yelling " 5 G!" in China. The tip-off was you would never go to these measures with something that has a 99% servival rate. Never. It would be insanity. Then came the quick vaxx. Another WTF moment.

Together... I am wondering if the Chinese who were warning us in 2019 were not already given a vaccine (?).

We sit quitely, well mannered, well taught as monsters are running loose. I like that Rand Paul puts the screws to Fauxi, but at this point, I'd want more... like grab him by the damn collar & demand answers & then hang these people. Publically. I NEVER thought I'd think that but these people are mad psychopaths. I know by March we will have a lot more people "awake" but I really fear that they were so brain dead once they awaken & realize what happened & they got the shot... I just wonder if they will go balistic, because they say you can't undo this thing. If that is true, it will cause infertility, heart issues all kinds of misforming of organs... I mean... people who were fooled & their children hurt. Wow.

Look how these nutcases dress & that Epstein Island & his New Mexico breeding center. My God, they had the ear of so many in power. Did you catch Quite Frankly's show? His guest was interesting.

Attachments

• the insane Klaus Schwab.jpg
    the insane Klaus Schwab.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 0
Back