Mark Gober, Upside Down UFO/ET |567|

Alex

Administrator
Mark Gober, Upside Down UFO/ET |567|
by Alex Tsakiris | Aug 30 | Others
Tweet
Mark Gober is an author and researcher into conscoisness and contact experience.
skeptiko-566-mark-gober-300x300.jpg

Books: https://markgober.com/books/ | Look Inside
Podcast: https://markgober.com/podcast/
SoWE Global:
https://www.soweglobal.com/learning-with-sowe

Pros: A healthy discussion around much of the usual subject matter. It illuminates and inspires us to find out more. Overall another good show.
Cons: Reinforces fuzzy thinking around things like reincarnation and transdimensional theories for UFOs and/or "spirits".

The Two Most Important Comments From The Show:

Mark Gober: "We're gonna have to get to the truth. Otherwise we'll be stuck in a manipulative loop."
Alex: "The Great Reset is my Great Reset. It's my personal reset. I'm not going to let them own that reset."

@Alex — I'm going to borrow your comment above and pass it around ( giving you credit ). I hope you don't mind. It's one very inspiring way to turn that darkness into something positive.

Last edited:
I'll try to check this one out. I like Mark from what I've heard. But, I would love to see Alex interview Christian Sundberg. He says he has pre birth memories. I always wonder how people will do on Skeptiko.

Alex: "The Great Reset is my Great Reset. It's my personal reset. I'm not going to let them own that reset."

Almost every day I grow increasingly convinced that The Great Reset, NWO, Gov-Disclosure, etc, are elite attempts to lullaby the world into giving them credit for what are natural forthcoming humanity events/evolution much larger than anything they control.

Almost every day I grow increasingly convinced that The Great Reset, NWO, Gov-Disclosure, etc, are elite attempts to lullaby the world into giving them credit for what are natural forthcoming humanity events/evolution much larger than anything they control.
Interesting idea. I think that you may be right with respect to the bigger picture. Maybe even what we think of as the big accomplishments of certain people are would have happened without them anyway, because someone else would have filled the spot. Like if Neil Armstrong hadn't walked on the Moon, it would have been the next astronaut in line. That sort of makes you rethink the whole concept of greatness.

Wow. What a great show.

I’ve read Mark’s previous books (End to Upside Down Thinking, End to Upside Down Liberty, End to Upside Down Living). I enjoy his perspective and desire to “contend with reality, problems and solutions” rather than to push an agenda or belief system. This is key to his approach IMHO. And an anecdote to ignorance, hysteria and a key to keeping or improving one’s own growth mindset.

I was totally and completely not expecting to see his new book “Upside Down Contact”. Wow. I just bought it, really looking forward to it!

I appreciate the conversation dealing with the seemingly apparent consistent observation of our human experience.. “forces try to get us in our weak spots” … money, sex, power… and what we see today… Evolution of our consciousness, love and light, then also, evil forces…. Boy… What we are dealing with right now? The great reset, WOKE, road to collective utopia and hell being the same one… The way we contend with these forces and negative rabbit holes begins with the the intellectually curious individual with good intent. We always have to be skeptical and wary of the “easy outs”, the “cult of personality” or “great oracles” and ego patronizing answers.

I totally get the comment / question… “are we flying too close to the sun?” Ha ha… had to laugh. Yes. We either face the peril and confusion of our ignorance (victim mentality) or we face the madness of contending with the truth. I’m more up for the fight. I’ll take a run at looking for the truth.

Interesting idea. I think that you may be right with respect to the bigger picture. Maybe even what we think of as the big accomplishments of certain people are would have happened without them anyway, because someone else would have filled the spot. Like if Neil Armstrong hadn't walked on the Moon, it would have been the next astronaut in line. That sort of makes you rethink the whole concept of greatness.

While “greatness” is somewhat anecdotal and subjective we should give credit where it is due and recognize greatness not only for where it may manifest, but for where it comes from. Both. Otherwise we simply “collectivise” and neuter the concept of the hero’s journey. Striving for greater things in ourselves, toward others, and to the future are a part of this journey. End of the day, Neil Armstrong “was” the person. And that person wasn’t just “awarded” that walk-on spot, just because no one else was standing around to do it. Neil Armstrong was pulling hard on the rope, inspiring other team members, creating the program from whole cloth as a fellow leader… his leadership and unique skills, experience and performance made it obvious, that he was the obvious choice. Greatness must have a source and a destination otherwise it is nothingness and meaningless.

I'll try to check this one out. I like Mark from what I've heard. But, I would love to see Alex interview Christian Sundberg. He says he has pre birth memories. I always wonder how people will do on Skeptiko.
Sure... see if he wants to do it. just make sure he's down for the skeptiko thing.

Great episode :)

RE: the very last thing Mark mentions about an over-emphasis on compassion/empathy... and a blinding that comes with too much collectivism...

During the pandemic I was living on the 32nd floor of a downtown high rise riding the elevator multiple times a day - right smack dab in the middle of the collectivist capital of Texas - and I was the only one refusing to wear a mask. Occasionally people would start to get on the elevator then realize I was maskless and jump back off giving me a dirty look. This was very difficult for me because I'm not typically one to enjoy making people feel uncomfortable. I felt like such an asshole. Every time I rode the elevator I had to stifle the desire to comply and take the target off my back. I'm sure this is only a minor taste of what someone in Nazi Germany might have felt during Hitler's rise to power, but this seems more sneaky... everyone now KNOWS you shouldn't worship some racist guy shouting on a podium... but now everyone KNOWS you must do "what the science says" or you're heartlessly killing granny.

One day, people piled into the elevator and a guy behind me standing there with his girlfriend (no doubt trying to show off how powerful and righteous he was) says to me condescendingly: "Hey bud, you mind wearing your mask?" I respond, "I don't have a mask." He goes on, "...Because you know... I've got the antibodies, I've had the vaccine, but these other folks on the elevator might not." I turned and responded a bit snippily, "Do you think empathy can be used to manipulate people?" He held up his hands and said, "hey man I just believe the science." I scoffed and said, "Heh... yeah I believe the science too." He said, "yeah I guess it comes down to whose science... have a good day" and he got off. His girlfriend and the others on the elevator were clearly uncomfortable with the confrontation...

Anyway, this whole pandemic response has been about manipulation of people with their empathy and compassion. "You must comply or else you're endangering others..."

Question at end: given that we now accept Good/Bad ET's presence as a reality, what do we do with "Bad ET"?

Humanity's information processing sense-making noosphere system is fragile. It needs to be tested to the breaking point and then rebuilt to become resilient.

I design equipment for the oilfield and often times the worst case stress is not from the pressure or the vibration but from a 350 lb fat-boy mechanic stepping on it.

Perhaps the ET and their deliberate absurdity is partially a stress-test of the noosphere and it is revealing the flaws, the internal deception and dishonesty in the system.

That is of course only one angle that just now came to mind... There's also the energy angle: we have some kind of energy emotional/spiritual, that they need to harvest from us... or they need to hybridize us, or they need some other resource... or perhaps they're jealous of us and want us to fail.

They represent the Abyss and we project onto that Abyss whatever shadows are in our subconscious and they then manifest in physical reality.

That's an interesting idea... can you elaborate? I mean, there's a couple of different ways to take that.
Forefront would be the advent of The Internet in conjunction with Sheldrakes morphic resonance (especially the revelation of rats on one side of the planet gaining aptitude from the experiences of rats learning on the other side of the planet).
An example could be the MAGA movement trying to take credit for people "waking up" simply because waking up has included revelation about how dirty "the left" is. While it seems like it's turned out that everyone else is just as dirty, and maybe just people in general are waking up.

I think "The Elite" made it clear that they are looking for any feasible opportunity to implement permanent global human-movement tracking with movement restrictions - aka glorified ankle bracelet. These people are psychopathic and ideologically bankrupt.

"The New Normal"
Remember when they started repeating that phrase over and over?
They wanted corporate control of that vibe for a reason.. And they wanted it bad. Bad enough to pay for all the add space all over the world and to pay for Celeb's and Tictoker's to parrot it. It reminds me of the scene in Oh Brother Where Art Thou when the band of outlaws is singing on the stage. The fat-cat politician who had arrived hating against them had to make the decision to embrace the band publicly in order to eat up all the rising movement being generated by the crowd who obviously loved the band.

Something in that ballpark.. But ultimately, I just think humanity is going through a legit awakening and the Corporate Globe is looking for any way possible to stop it.

@Alex

I hope you will clarify something I feel I am confused about. In listening to this and some of your other "UFO" related content, I here you say "ET" as if you are operating under the assumption there is a single type of source for this anomalous activity and you refer to it as ET. Or, are you open to the possibility there are more than one source and that many of these sources might have much different details about who/what they are and where they might be from (including right here and also possibly from a different "time")?

@Alex

Also... you used the word spectrum in relation to psychopathy. Do you see "good" and "evil" as opposite regions of a spectrum? If so, is there such a thing as 100% "good" and 100% "evil?

And to be fair, I see a spectrum and my spectrum is open ended in that I can see that which I would call "good" becoming ever "gooder" as life evolves, as we evolve. And I shy away from the word "evil" but I certainly would say there's the other end of the spectrum from what I would call "good" (I just like a different word). If you share this view, where is the magic line where everything above in the spectrum is "good?" I would not be comfortable in stating to another where than line is as I hold it is each person's personal responsibility to make those calls (and change their views as they grow or regress).

Perhaps the best thing I ever heard from Alex.

The best thing I heard from Mark Gober was his emphasis over and over and throughout the interview on "the individual" inferring the personal responsibility that goes along with free will. Regardless of what "mind manipulation techniques" are employed by any "other" or group that has some prowess in so doing, it is always the personal responsibility of the individual as to what they own as their thoughts, speak and write, and do.

Last edited:
{00:03:17] Alex Tsakiris
I don’t have like a big, huge profile or anything like that, but I am genuinely concerned when I talk about this stuff, because, and, and we’ll talk about that, but I, I, I prefer , to kind of dispense with the bullshit and get right down to the nitty gritty is like, this is like a central question to our society, our culture, the manipulation of our society, our culture throughout time.
And does there reach a point when, you know, even though you look around and you say, well, gee, other people are talking about this for people who are successful and have made it inside the game like you have. And I have. I know this is like a huge question to start off with, but it is the question. Do you wonder, do you worry, am I flying too close to the sun?

Alex - thank you for voicing this concern, I have also wondered about the repercussions of raising my head above the parapet, for myself and those close to me.
I hope I can rise to the occasion when needed, I take some inspiration from the the bigger risk takers - who provide the primary source material - which we then get to read and discuss in relative safety.
I imagine some of your guests have to take additional measures to protect themselves, they wont want to go into details on your show...

One day, people piled into the elevator and a guy behind me standing there with his girlfriend (no doubt trying to show off how powerful and righteous he was) says to me condescendingly: "Hey bud, you mind wearing your mask?" I respond, "I don't have a mask." He goes on, "...Because you know... I've got the antibodies, I've had the vaccine, but these other folks on the elevator might not." I turned and responded a bit snippily, "Do you think empathy can be used to manipulate people?" He held up his hands and said, "hey man I just believe the science." I scoffed and said, "Heh... yeah I believe the science too." He said, "yeah I guess it comes down to whose science... have a good day" and he got off. His girlfriend and the others on the elevator were clearly uncomfortable with the confrontation...
After two skin rashes and an eye infection, I went to my doctor and got a mask exemption. It worked almost every time, except on one occasion where the proprietor told me it made no difference. Needless to say, I don't buy anything there anymore. One other time I had some germaphobic customer in line behind me start to freak out on me just like in Invasion Of The Body Snatchers — you know where those who have been turned into aliens point aghast at those who are still normal — it was really freaky. She was having a complete breakdown over it.

Last edited:
Back