Mark Gober, Upside Down UFO/ET |567|

No, you aren't Hurm. Objective isn't a word I would use to describe you at all. You spend much too much time declaring the state of things to be objective. Perhaps better put: You're no more objective than I am. ;)

Confidence and objectivity are not mutually exclusive. Your objective here is to shake confidence in politically problematic positions.

Your tactic (an effective one albeit devious, infuriating, and offered in bad faith) is to declare the state of things in the form of a question - feigning the appearance of objectivity with a hipsteresque ironic disinterested intellectual curiosity as you peer condescendingly over the top of your thick framed spectacles - content merely to cast doubt with the aim of blunting impact of a statement or sidetracking it without troubling yourself to provide an argument (which might open you up to counter-attack)... then retreating to a neutral position offering gentle chastisement and/or praise to both sides to again feign a superior benevolent neutrality while offering a few more barbs and diversions baiting the discussion to go sideways.

It is a formula you employ over and over again... with some success as I've now forgotten what we were... oh yes....

Was the recent escalation in over-the-top rhetoric rhetoric - calling the MAGAts EVIL and a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY - and the dramatically lit speech reminiscent of every evil leader ever... was this a miscalculation, projection, or are they anticipating some kind of equally dramatic false flag event?

Fbo7ySEXwAEsBp1

w.jpg

94c53bc9d324948125a51575d1110073.jpg

Confidence and objectivity are not mutually exclusive. Your objective here is to shake confidence in politically problematic positions.

Your tactic (an effective one albeit devious, infuriating, and offered in bad faith) is to declare the state of things in the form of a question - feigning the appearance of objectivity with a hipsteresque ironic disinterested intellectual curiosity as you peer condescendingly over the top of your thick framed spectacles - content merely to cast doubt with the aim of blunting impact of a statement or sidetracking it without troubling yourself to provide an argument (which might open you up to counter-attack)... then retreating to a neutral position offering gentle chastisement and/or praise to both sides to again feign a superior benevolent neutrality while offering a few more barbs and diversions baiting the discussion to go sideways.

It is a formula you employ over and over again... with some success as I've now forgotten what we were... oh yes....

Was the recent escalation in over-the-top rhetoric rhetoric - calling the MAGAts EVIL and a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY - and the dramatically lit speech reminiscent of every evil leader ever... was this a miscalculation, projection, or are they anticipating some kind of equally dramatic false flag event?

Fbo7ySEXwAEsBp1

w.jpg

94c53bc9d324948125a51575d1110073.jpg

Let me guess - the one that should follow the advice of his Avatar posted?

For me, life is too short to waste time with those who lack any life affirming character/ethos.

What?

Ah, something to actually discuss. (And you accuse me of diversions? lol)

Yeah, that backdrop was bizarre. Did look like something out of the Starwars saga. The speech itself didn't make sense to me either. With some of the recent democratic wins and Trump doing everything he can to compromise himself (more on that later), I would have advised a softer hand. Even an olive branch. Instead, a full on attack of the hardcore MAGA crowd.

My read? Bad politics. We'll see how it plays out. Is it evidence of some conspiratorial dark elite? I guess but the simpler mundane explanation of modern politics seems a more sensible and logical fit for the evidence.

The point I was attempting to make is your apparent fixation on the left as the only bad actor. Trump's handling of pretty much everything post the Nov 2020 election has shown him to be completely unfit. The latest subvariant here with the document situation still has to play out but sure looks bollocks crazy.

Then add in he's calling for himself to be reinstated as president right now. Barring that he's insisting a special election be called to re-vote the 2020 election. Of course neither of these things have any basis in law. Yet, no concerns over manipulation, power, bad acting, etc from the right. Its an odd stance Hurm. This is to say nothing of his sycophants in the houses of congress and some gubernatorial offices calling for riots should Trump face consequences, or calling for violence against the FBI, or etc or etc. The whole thing is a mess.

Oh, and tell you buddy if he had any stones he'd participate in the discussion versus weirdly stalking every post I make while having me on ignore. Sorta pathetic.

For example, the WOKE revolution. Seems to me, there is a link here to a host of influence that typically emanates from the “power, control, revenge, spite, hate, manipulation, mutilation and domination” fields of emotion and psychic intentions. Mascaraing in sheep clothing.
Looking into the whole "Woke" thing, it looks to me like it began as a buzzword for being aware of social injustice that was hijacked, primarily by right wing ideologues in a smear campaign. Consequently, when I use the term I don't mean it in the pejorative. It really bothers me when people twist something good into something bad for their own gains in power.
Whereas, the MAGA movements, seem to me, to be a reactive, disorganized panic response that also has intrusion points to allow influences to the collective consciousness from places of: Fear, anger, panic, sorrow, isolation, self-soothing fantasy, and self-indulgence. Mascaraing in wolve’s clothing.
MAGA is basically the same deal except the smearing is done largely by the left. It's as if someone said, "How dare they smear our slogan! Find one of theirs we can do the same thing to!" Mind you, MAGA really is a more in-your-face slogan, but that's all it is — a political slogan.

"On the left, to be “woke” means to identify as a staunch social justice advocate who’s abreast of contemporary political concerns — or to be perceived that way, whether or not you ever claimed to be “woke” yourself." SOURCE
Both groups have weak points where “evil” consciousness infiltrates. However. In my judgment, I believe the power of “Evil” with a big E has manifested more deeply and generates far more of it’s identity through WOKE.
On that we would very much disagree — but not quite the way you might imagine. The "evil" in the Woke movement manifests in the smear campaigning that has turned it from a buzzword for social justice, into a pejorative for everything wrong with the far left.
Though both sides are prone to the takeover. Both stage characterizations have a light and shadow side. Evil shows it does need to be considered, and it does matter (figuratively and within the physical).
Evil works mainly in the shadows — pulling the strings. In public it plays a part, masquerading as some kind of benefactor in exchange for power. Goodness works in the light, illuminating the darkness — exposing the true face of evil.

Last edited:
My thinking on this is based on a basic creationism model, with use of Alan Watts' narrative as a metric (of You/God becoming bored and creating an Unknown future: human existence).
In this model, if You/God accidentally left evidence, it's discovery would cancel the Unknownness, full stop - which would mean either You/God failed, or this is not the model of human existence, both of which I doubt.. So to me this signifies that there may be more beyond the consciousness reality we're in/measuring, to the Kastrup-th degree.
It's seems extremely likely that the consciousness involved in NDE is the same consciousness which was measured by the double slit experiment. But it's absolutely not full retard to attempt to work out where the boundaries might be between our-consciousness / NDE-consciousness / potential-Higher-Realm. This is not "consciousness is an illusion" stuff. This is "we should be trying to pin down exactly where the finite ends and the infinite begins" stuff. Isn't that the next step in NDE research? I don't believe we're only looking for and satisfied upon confirmation "That there's more than this life.".
When I listen to the NDE stories (and I think I've listened to over 100-150 of them on Chaz Hathaway's The NDE Podcast and others) I'm not just saying "oh neat infinity, timelessness, omnipresence". I'm trying to picture the How. and so far in doing so I haven't stumbled on to any reason to disregard the Unknown Future Creationism model.

Any time someone says the found "evidence" of a higher realm, my mind goes running into:
-So, God failed at creating a "veil"?
-Or maybe God wasn't actually trying to create an actual veil, maybe just a partial veil.
-Maybe this is just a sim within the real reality.
And so on,

I wonder if you Chester Hunter have any thoughts in this area?

(And yes this is only hypothetical and assumes continuity of personhood. I'm also okay if it's permanent lights out when we die, but I don't live in that mindset.)

Sure. Good suggestion. Please reach out on my behalf and I will follow up if she's interested

@Alex

Done via her contact page on her website -

Note: Mark Gober may also be helpful as he is in direct contact with her. He wrote a nice comment on the back of her book by the way - the top comment.

Chester

Question at end: given that we now accept Good/Bad ET's presence as a reality, what do we do with "Bad ET"?

Apparently we now shoot them out of the sky with an F-22 and Aim-9x missile because after all the bad publicity from allowing the Chinese balloon flyover there seems to be some hyper-vigilant reaction to anything in the skies.

When was the last time something was shot down by a fighter jet in North America? Now 3 in one week? Now the Chinese also claiming to shoot down some UFOs… what is going on? Operation Distraction? Covert beginnings of WWIII? Actual hostilities with UFOs? Reactions to reactions to reactions? I don’t know but it’s odd.

Apparently we now shoot them out of the sky with an F-22 and Aim-9x missile because after all the bad publicity from allowing the Chinese balloon flyover there seems to be some hyper-vigilant reaction to anything in the skies.

When was the last time something was shot down by a fighter jet in North America? Now 3 in one week? Now the Chinese also claiming to shoot down some UFOs… what is going on? Operation Distraction? Covert beginnings of WWIII? Actual hostilities with UFOs? Reactions to reactions to reactions? I don’t know but it’s odd.

Yes I listened to that zoom briefing from General Glen VanHerck that was on last night regarding this 4th one.

What surprised me was that the general's answer was pretty nonchalant when asked by the NYT regarding the possibility of ET. I don't think we've ever heard something like that being indirectly acknowledged by the military establishment in a serious manner.

There definitely seems to be some kind of change that's going on that has me listening and watching.

Yes I listened to that zoom briefing from General Glen VanHerck that was on last night regarding this 4th one.

What surprised me was that the general's answer was pretty nonchalant when asked by the NYT regarding the possibility of ET. I don't think we've ever heard something like that being indirectly acknowledged by the military establishment in a serious manner.

There definitely seems to be some kind of change that's going on that has me listening and watching.

Bizarre... and did you see the WH press conference? Jean Pierre starts it off with the obligatory: "it's not aliens! hahaha" and then John Kirby goes on to say everything possible to imply these were mysterious UAP and not balloons.

We are definitely being stepped along a long planned path to disclosure with a twist... a series of partial truths mixed with lies that will ultimately serve the state and keep the plebs in line... a psyop of grand scale.

Aside from the obvious distraction this provides to many real issues, this feels to me analogous to parallel construction... They've been studying the UAP UFO phenomenon for decades in secret... perhaps have some crash retrieval debris, perhaps partially reverse engineered some of it, at any rate they feel they have some degree of mastery over the subject, and now have put in motion a plan to recover crashed UAP in a public way so they can act like this is all a new discovery and we're all in this together learning new science as we go when it will actually be a limited hangout used to control public opinion, create fear and awe and respect for power and keep the gravy train flowing to the MIC. If the craft are irreducibly complex like most tech, then they can dazzle people with it while withholding key bits that make it work...

...no different than the priest class knowing the time and date of the solar eclipses and creating the illusion to the ignorant people that they have power to black out the sun and bring it back.

I think perhaps the balloon was allowed to fly over (might have even been our balloon to begin with) to create public outrage knowing that the reaction would be a hyper-vigilance towards anything in the skies resulting in policy change to begin shooting down UAP (or perhaps actual Chinese spy drones but implying they were UAP both muddies the water and enables kinetic actions without direct confrontation with China)... they were shot down in remote areas or over water far away from any public visibility with the justification of avoiding risk to people on the ground but also so the "crash retrieval" if there even was one could be completely controlled/fabricated. Then roll out whatever they want to present as the retrieved craft.

The additional impacts of this: create more fear and panic in the public and a sense that we're under attack which always benefits the MIC, baby steps up the tensions with China, forces a reaction from China which can be used to gather intel, further prepares the public consciousness for a Bluebeam type of deception, and of course provides a big distraction to help the public forget all the corruption.

Bizarre... and did you see the WH press conference? Jean Pierre starts it off with the obligatory: "it's not aliens! hahaha" and then John Kirby goes on to say everything possible to imply these were mysterious UAP and not balloons.

We are definitely being stepped along a long planned path to disclosure with a twist... a series of partial truths mixed with lies that will ultimately serve the state and keep the plebs in line... a psyop of grand scale.

Aside from the obvious distraction this provides to many real issues, this feels to me analogous to parallel construction... They've been studying the UAP UFO phenomenon for decades in secret... perhaps have some crash retrieval debris, perhaps partially reverse engineered some of it, at any rate they feel they have some degree of mastery over the subject, and now have put in motion a plan to recover crashed UAP in a public way so they can act like this is all a new discovery and we're all in this together learning new science as we go when it will actually be a limited hangout used to control public opinion, create fear and awe and respect for power and keep the gravy train flowing to the MIC. If the craft are irreducibly complex like most tech, then they can dazzle people with it while withholding key bits that make it work...

...no different than the priest class knowing the time and date of the solar eclipses and creating the illusion to the ignorant people that they have power to black out the sun and bring it back.

I think perhaps the balloon was allowed to fly over (might have even been our balloon to begin with) to create public outrage knowing that the reaction would be a hyper-vigilance towards anything in the skies resulting in policy change to begin shooting down UAP (or perhaps actual Chinese spy drones but implying they were UAP both muddies the water and enables kinetic actions without direct confrontation with China)... they were shot down in remote areas or over water far away from any public visibility with the justification of avoiding risk to people on the ground but also so the "crash retrieval" if there even was one could be completely controlled/fabricated. Then roll out whatever they want to present as the retrieved craft.

The additional impacts of this: create more fear and panic in the public and a sense that we're under attack which always benefits the MIC, baby steps up the tensions with China, forces a reaction from China which can be used to gather intel, further prepares the public consciousness for a Bluebeam type of deception, and of course provides a big distraction to help the public forget all the corruption.

Now that my eyes have been opened to the MAGA (minus the Trumpster) part of the Great Reset, I can't help but see the same popping up everywhere. Like here [[p]] isn't this thing all about American Empire? chant, USA... USA... USA!

Now that my eyes have been opened to the MAGA (minus the Trumpster) part of the Great Reset, I can't help but see the same popping up everywhere. Like here [[p]] isn't this thing all about American Empire? chant, USA... USA... USA!

What is the MAGA part of the great reset? Just the pendulum being pushed to swing too far the other direction?

Back