Mark Ireland, Medium Readings Can Help the Grieving |513|

Clearly, there's a large number of ppl that are "Sunday Christians," as my dad used to call them or even worse act the pious part while cynically watching for ways to exploit true believers. I'm sure you could add some more forms.
What concerns me is the growing evidence that the Inka Prophecies are correct. This kind of thing pops up in many cultures, forecasting extreme upheavals as Mother Nature has to throw off humankind's abuse of her body to save Herself. If you like anthropological studies of shamans, then this short film is a good one. It's narrator is Dr. Alberto Villoldo:
The film is an expression of Alberto's theme that he regularly returns to: that the time of predatory masculine energy is ending & being replaced by healing feminine energy as Nature acts to restore balance on the Earth. I fully believe he's not some crazy old shaman who's just an irresponsible tree-hugger. The evidence is all around us & as he says, the ppl who will become the Earth's guardians & re-connect w/ the old ways will be protected during the Havoc of the Earth's cleansing & regeneration. I'm not saying he's got all the answers, but he's worth listening to.
There is also a free event online this Sunday, August 29th w/ Alberto. If you email his Four Winds Society, I imagine you can get in on that. The Four Winds Society {[email protected]}
I don't have any doubt their is a useful distinction between female and male energy but I cannot get behind a female cleansing or reset or anything of that sort. But yes its clear their are negative or unwanted aspects to both forms of being when in excess.

Alex

Administrator
1. it may not work and this is the most plausible outcome
2. it works -- human culture is annihilated.
I get your point, but I think you've misread my position. I'm totally in favor of gary and mark pushing forward with the soulphone. I I just want them to do it right... I think we all want them to do it right.

I think you're correct to focus on the technology question... trying to reduce after-death communication to technology is a great idea... but you got to do it right.

I think dr. Julie Beischel has already established the kind of protocols we would need to feel confident about this experiement/ technology. I'm a disappointed gary and mark don't seem tuned into the kind of criticism their approach is likely to encounter.

I get your point, but I think you've misread my position. I'm totally in favor of gary and mark pushing forward with the soulphone. I I just want them to do it right... I think we all want them to do it right.

I think you're correct to focus on the technology question... trying to reduce after-death communication to technology is a great idea... but you got to do it right.

I think dr. Julie Beischel has already established the kind of protocols we would need to feel confident about this experiement/ technology. I'm a disappointed gary and mark don't seem tuned into the kind of criticism their approach is likely to encounter.
I get it now. Thanks. Also love Julies' work.

So where's the beef!!!! where's the proof in these so called experiments ? and have they been examined by experts in their fields, like photo experts etc ..... Anytime I see the words Mediums , I cringe ! Let me ask this about that; If I go to say three different mediums and say can you give me the color of my fathers hair and about where was he born. I bet you I get three different answers. If they talk to the dead, then all three should have the same answer to an extent, would never happen :)
I agree with what you are saying to some extent. But thats why there is research. How you apply it -- conservatively or liberally, is up to you of course.