Marty Garza, Is ET Satanic? |596|

Alex2

Administrator
by Alex Tsakiris | Jun 20 | Others
Tweet
Marty Garza… UFO/ET… limited hangout disclosure… real disclosure… beyond the phenomenon… is ET Satanic… complicated.
skeptiko-596-marty-garza-4-300x300.jpg

Thanks to Marty - he did an super deep dive on UFO with brothers of the serpent - I think 10 episodes which i went through last year- while doing some long cross country road trips
The monster truck chapters of his life did puzzle me - but I found his acceptance speach for the hall of fame and i can see how he has moved from that to this

Great discussion. Marty, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think what you were on the verge of saying is that one possible explanation of the phenomenon is that it involves a sort of long-range, possibly inter-dimensional, "faxing," i.e. the physical material involved may be stuff that was here on Earth, but it was arranged into crafts, etc., via long-range fax tech. Would you also suggest that the pilots are "faxed" in a similar way? Or perhaps they are remote consciousness projections?

Reactions: Kim
Awesome, broad-spectrum look at UFO/UAP phenomena & the undeniable link to psi & beyond! I just watched a detailed discussion of the "Lady of Fatima" story w/ James Tunney, an Irish lawyer, author, & artist on New Thinking Allowed. As a man raised catholic, he points out that "the Lady" became the Virgin Mary to the many of those in the crowds that formed to see her. Yet, the estimated 7,000 to 10,000 who witnessed the disk that rotated & appeared to fail from the sky before zig-zagging away was not experienced THE SAME WAY by all. Some folks saw nothing going on that cloudy day; even the three kids had varied contact w/ the Virgin Mary, the oldest child had the "best connection," while the youngest could hear parts of what the Lady said & the boy caught little.
So, there we have the disgruntling aspect that human perception is a personal, diverse capacity. From Ted Owens, the "PK Man," to the current mind-boggling, 16 year history of telepathic, almost nightly contact w/ glowing orbs & shadowy entities of Chris Bledsoe & his family, the overlap between ET & the psi realm, the Lizard people & the extended consciousness realm, has baffling diversity plus persistent consistency as well, just like NDEs, for just one example. Man, I for one can barely wait for the next Alex & Marty conversation!!

Great discussion. Marty, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think what you were on the verge of saying is that one possible explanation of the phenomenon is that it involves a sort of long-range, possibly inter-dimensional, "faxing,"

A long time back, I wrote an sf poem where the premise was that we accelerated nanobots to near light speed and fired them to Barnard's Star. Since they were so small, they were very limited in what they could do -- so what they were programmed to do was construct more complex technology using material gathered at Barnard's Star, ultimately creating the ability to send and receive information with Earth. Easy to see how this could be extended to send 3D fax instructions to build yet more complex tech. The trick is to get the initial foothold on the destination.

Personally, I wouldn't count this as the pole position explanatory hypothesis for the phenomenon because of that "foothold" limitation. I increasingly lean toward the "egregore" explanatory hypothesis, i.e. that consciousness is a metaphysical primary kind of thing (at least in our little bubble universe), along with matter, energy and spacetime, and each of these primaries can interact with the others. Consciousness, in other words, can manipulate matter, energy and spacetime (and they can manipulate consciousness, in turn). The egregore hypothesis is that human consciousness (individual and collective) manifests the phenomenon. This accounts for all the observables, including nuts-and-bolts, psi, cryptids, timeslips, you name it, it covers it. I'd also speculate that the reason powers-that-be obfuscate is that once too many people realize consciousness manipulates matter / energy / spacetime, you could have some really bad outcomes. In just the way the economy is built on the well-functioning of collective delusions, our very reality might be, too.

I'm curious if the egregore hypothesis could be tested experimentally.

I'm curious if the egregore hypothesis could be tested experimentally.

Anecdotal evidence that comes to mind:

• Dean Radin's random number generator experiments
  • Dean Radin's "crows from the chimney" manifestation story (Real Magic, I think)
  • Skinwalker Ranch team asking the insiders to "think 33" and then observing the frequency variations at 33Hz intervals; similarly, asking the insiders to "think pink" then observing the pink rocks in the mesa
Radin's random number generator experiment is probably the closest to a structured, reproducible experiment that I know of. I'd love to see reproducible experiments showing more "interesting" effects.

by Alex Tsakiris | Jun 20 | Others
Tweet
Marty Garza… UFO/ET… limited hangout disclosure… real disclosure… beyond the phenomenon… is ET Satanic… complicated.
skeptiko-596-marty-garza-4-300x300.jpg

Marty said something along the lines of, “a space traveling race from this Universe is likely so advanced that we wouldn’t expect them to travel here in these physical craft.” Using the same logic, why should we expect that an inter-dimensional race which is so sophisticated that its able to traverse through dimensions at will would need to travel here using a spacecraft?

The point is, its reasonable to expect that neither would travel here using these means. It’s probably part of their deception. One that either an inter-dimensional race could use just as easily as a race from this Universe could.

Hey @Alex2, thanks for bringing Marty to the show - it was great, please bring him again. A question, if I may: you keep bringing up "do ET's have an NDE" regularly in your shows, would you elaborate on why you think it is important? Why not what Hitler or Stalin NDE (or FDE - full DE) were like? Were they also love and understanding ('Yeah, you heavily contributed to killing a few mil people, but you tried to make things better for the nation..."?). I have my ideas, but am curious about your take on this as you keep bringing a rather removed ET while there is plenty material closer at hand and I don't recall you fully unpack it (sorry if I missed it in one of your shows). As always, thanks for your work!

[Alex], you keep bringing up "do ET's have an NDE" regularly in your shows, would you elaborate on why you think it is important?

I could be wrong -- and Alex, please correct me if so -- but I think the point of the question is whether ETs have a life-review where they make moral judgements on what they have done, i.e. the deep question is: is there a moral structure and does God act as its foundation?

Alex, what I would love is a program where you lay your cards all out. It seems clear you think consciousness survives death, that there is a moral structure and a God, etc. I'd love to hear you just say: here are the observables, here is my explanatory hypothesis to account for them, and here is why I think my explanation is supported. Alex, you are FAR better read than almost everyone coming to this (me, for sure), so an orientation episode like this would be very helpful.

Around the 51 minute mark... Alex - "Are you against the idea that there are objects from other planets that are flying here and that have intelligent beings inside of their craft... Are you willing to entertain the idea that that is an aspect of this phenomenon and that it's real in the sense that, in the same way stealth bombers are real that that's real?"

First, if a mechanical object appeared to folks on the surface of Earth which these folks experienced as technology "doing things" they have no knowledge of anything created by some amongst the general "surface of Earth born," "run of the mill," "publicly known," human race that could be capable of doing, the possibilities of the object's origin are many.

The question Alex asked could have been narrowed down a bit too, for example... "planets from distant star systems" because by not doing this, if it came from the Moon for example (which is another planet), that is not the same as some planet revolving around Sirius A for example, right? Much less a planet of another galaxy, right? Most believe it is not beyond current human technological capability to create a mechanical object and send it to the moon, but most are pretty certain humans (other than Ben Rich and friends) can't get a mechanical object (whether manned or not) to a planet revolving around Sirius A (and especially not a planet in another galaxy) right now.

What point am I driving at? The complexity of "aspects of the Phenomenon" really emphasizes the importance of bringing forth specifics in questions to folks like Marty IMO.

And now for a comment as to Marty's immediate response... Marty - "... [this] requires a rather complex explanation. And I'll preface it by saying, even the most unlikely explanation has as much validity as any other... in other words, it could be the most unlikely thing that could be behind this and it doesn't mean it's not that..."

So, what Alex got right in his question was the clear insinuation there's more than one "aspect" to "The Phenomenon" (as some insiders refer to it as while also emphasizing there are many aspects to it), Marty (unfortunately IMO) not only doesn't acknowledge there's the possibility there are more than one aspect (likely many, IMO) but, in his statement, it is almost as if he is transmitting a belief parameter (while never ever sharing the heart of what he believes (at least up to this point in the video}) that there's only one aspect thus one explanation to it all.

The greatest barrier to getting beyond the mystery is the inability for people who are in discussion a.) bring important detail into their questions/statements and b.) believe there's only one aspect and hold no real open mindedness there's possibly more than one, perhaps even many.

Thankfully (though only later in the video) - more aspects are covered by both Alex and Marty.

Last edited:
It is important to note that it is very difficult to provide a high degree of resolution of such a complex topic in a 2 hour podcast.

The point you raise is one I picked up on in the latest BotS episode. There are obviously many forms of strange phenomena, some prosaic, some rare but natural, some nefarious, and others legitimately mysterious. When I refer to “The Phenomenon” (singular), I am referencing the fundamental source of the truly anomalous aspect which I contend manifests itself in many disparate forms. There is a vast amount of data out there that illustrates an overlap between these which I believe may inform us more about what we are experiencing than what may be gleaned from taking it at face value.

Of the 75+ extraterrestrial civilizations that are alleged to be visiting this planet, are there really civilizations of gnomes dressed in striped tights visiting this planet to take pictures with 35mm cameras? And, are there other civilizations of extraterrestrial frogs that transform themselves into trolls that travel here to present gifts in the form of books of gold? And, are there robots straight out of our 1950s sci-fi that abduct farmers in their fields? And, are some of these civilizations utilizing a form of public transportation as so it appears in cases involving a number of different types of beings, including those which are human-like?

Or, might this instead be penetration of intelligence/s into our perceptual realm through various means in both physical and non-physical form? Evidence suggests that many of these encounters are not occurring in our physical realm. Given the apparent ability to alter our perception, why would we assume that the physical manifestations are true representations of the intelligence/s involved?

The above are but a few of the questions I am attempting to address in a tedious step-by-step process toward enlightenment.

Last edited:
Marty Garza…. Love your work. Anxiously triple listened to all the UFO series on Snake Bros. Dig the analysis and thoughts. Really enjoyed your chat with Alex and also your latest Snake Bros episode. Secretly hoping for at least 5 episodes on your latest run (we’ll get to that a little later).

Alex, as always, love your Skeptiko push backs. And still, I think you broad brush Eric Weinstein and paint his timeline of development as a flat position. Fair call, if he were Sean Carol or Tricky Dickey Dawkins or others of the same cast… and. I get the satisfaction of a little straw man burning in the campfire pit. But. EW comes from total shut up and calculate (SUAC) mush-hush philosophical orogin - and yet - this guy has moved on that scale between SUAC and WOO (sorry have to laugh at the camps, and we all know we are woo - and we don’t apologize for it. These are just brand names anyway). EW is totally playing in the world of conspiracy now. And now he knows it’s not so easy. And he still wants play with formulas and heavy material theory and wants to leave the planet (beware the transhuman agenda) but he also realizes he has been fed the mush of total materialism to his own utter destruction as a once promising scientist (self defeating proposition but a luxury belief system to warmly lie in, line a sweet lounger in the sun. But all warm days also have sunsets and night). EW now fights off the wrath of the SUAC mob. And has seen the horizon now. And is asking questions. He has just recently started his own Skeptiko 1.0 journey. It’s super interesting (to me) to see him in that start of this journey. Will it be wasted with more SUAC? Maybe. But that’s not the only point to consider. Movement reveals systems and information. There is much to learn in this example.

Speaking of SUSC. Enjoyed some rubber necking goodness when hearing a recent spar between Curt Jaimungal and Neil Degrease Tyson. The arrogance and bluff paused for a bit to realize there is fluidity in reality. Yes this is SUAC arguing to itself but it’s also got a fun twist in there.

It is important to note that it is very difficult to provide a high degree of resolution of such a complex topic in a 2 hour podcast.

The point you raise is one I picked up on in the latest BotS episode. There are obviously many forms of strange phenomena, some prosaic, some rare but natural, some nefarious, and others legitimately mysterious. When I refer to “The Phenomenon” (singular), I am referencing the fundamental source of the truly anomalous aspect which I contend manifests itself in many disparate forms. There is a vast amount of data out there that illustrates an overlap between these which I believe may inform us more about what we are experiencing than what may be gleaned from taking it at face value.

Of the 75+ extraterrestrial civilizations that are alleged to be visiting this planet, are there really civilizations of gnomes dressed in striped tights visiting this planet to take pictures with 35mm cameras? And, are there other civilizations of extraterrestrial frogs that transform themselves into trolls that travel here to present gifts in the form of books of gold? And, are there robots straight out of our 1950s sci-fi that abduct farmers in their fields? And, are some of these civilizations utilizing a form of public transportation as so it appears in cases involving a number of different types of beings, including those which are human-like?

Or, might this instead be penetration of intelligence/s into our perceptual realm through various means in both physical and non-physical form? Evidence suggests that many of these encounters are not occurring in our physical realm. Given the apparent ability to alter our perception, why would we assume that the physical manifestations are true representations of the intelligence/s involved?

The above are but a few of the questions I am attempting to address in a tedious step-by-step process toward enlightenment.
This is an excellent reply. I am grateful you put so much into this reply.

I am putting together an important response which requires I complete your latest Part 2 of the THE SPOOKIEST STORY NEVER TOLD. I suspect I'll drop the reply no later than the end of this upcoming weekend. I promise it will be full. It is forming nicely.

Marty said something along the lines of, “a space traveling race from this Universe is likely so advanced that we wouldn’t expect them to travel here in these physical craft.” Using the same logic, why should we expect that an inter-dimensional race which is so sophisticated that its able to traverse through dimensions at will would need to travel here using a spacecraft?

The point is, its reasonable to expect that neither would travel here using these means. It’s probably part of their deception. One that either an inter-dimensional race could use just as easily as a race from this Universe could.
I don't understand how we could even begin to speculate along these lines.

Hey @Alex2, thanks for bringing Marty to the show - it was great, please bring him again. A question, if I may: you keep bringing up "do ET's have an NDE" regularly in your shows, would you elaborate on why you think it is important? Why not what Hitler or Stalin NDE (or FDE - full DE) were like? Were they also love and understanding ('Yeah, you heavily contributed to killing a few mil people, but you tried to make things better for the nation..."?). I have my ideas, but am curious about your take on this as you keep bringing a rather removed ET while there is plenty material closer at hand and I don't recall you fully unpack it (sorry if I missed it in one of your shows). As always, thanks for your work!
I guess I assume that while hitler and stalin might have had a rough go of it during their life review, my assumption is that they experience basically the same thing that the rest of us humans report during an nde.

So the big question on my mind is wether et is fundamentally different... From a "soul" perspective.

The answer that keeps coming back from various guests/experts is that ET is basically going through the same experience that we are.

So much for simulation theory [[p]]

So much for demonic et [[p]]

So much for et overlords [[p]] (well kinda)

Around the 51 minute mark... Alex - "Are you against the idea that there are objects from other planets that are flying here and that have intelligent beings inside of their craft... Are you willing to entertain the idea that that is an aspect of this phenomenon and that it's real in the sense that, in the same way stealth bombers are real that that's real?"

First, if a mechanical object appeared to folks on the surface of Earth which these folks experienced as technology "doing things" they have no knowledge of anything created by some amongst the general "surface of Earth born," "run of the mill," "publicly known," human race that could be capable of doing, the possibilities of the object's origin are many.

The question Alex asked could have been narrowed down a bit too, for example... "planets from distant star systems" because by not doing this, if it came from the Moon for example (which is another planet), that is not the same as some planet revolving around Sirius A for example, right? Much less a planet of another galaxy, right? Most believe it is not beyond current human technological capability to create a mechanical object and send it to the moon, but most are pretty certain humans (other than Ben Rich and friends) can't get a mechanical object (whether manned or not) to a planet revolving around Sirius A (and especially not a planet in another galaxy) right now.

What point am I driving at? The complexity of "aspects of the Phenomenon" really emphasizes the importance of bringing forth specifics in questions to folks like Marty IMO.

And now for a comment as to Marty's immediate response... Marty - "... [this] requires a rather complex explanation. And I'll preface it by saying, even the most unlikely explanation has as much validity as any other... in other words, it could be the most unlikely thing that could be behind this and it doesn't mean it's not that..."

So, what Alex got right in his question was the clear insinuation there's more than one "aspect" to "The Phenomenon" (as some insiders refer to it as while also emphasizing there are many aspects to it), Marty (unfortunately IMO) not only doesn't acknowledge there's the possibility there are more than one aspect (likely many, IMO) but, in his statement, it is almost as if he is transmitting a belief parameter (while never ever sharing the heart of what he believes (at least up to this point in the video}) that there's only one aspect thus one explanation to it all.

The greatest barrier to getting beyond the mystery is the inability for people who are in discussion a.) bring important detail into their questions/statements and b.) believe there's only one aspect and hold no real open mindedness there's possibly more than one, perhaps even many.

Thankfully (though only later in the video) - more aspects are covered by both Alex and Marty.
The evidence suggests to me that ufos are as real as stealth bombers... And they're not our tech

Marty Garza…. Love your work. Anxiously triple listened to all the UFO series on Snake Bros. Dig the analysis and thoughts. Really enjoyed your chat with Alex and also your latest Snake Bros episode. Secretly hoping for at least 5 episodes on your latest run (we’ll get to that a little later).

Alex, as always, love your Skeptiko push backs. And still, I think you broad brush Eric Weinstein and paint his timeline of development as a flat position. Fair call, if he were Sean Carol or Tricky Dickey Dawkins or others of the same cast… and. I get the satisfaction of a little straw man burning in the campfire pit. But. EW comes from total shut up and calculate (SUAC) mush-hush philosophical orogin - and yet - this guy has moved on that scale between SUAC and WOO (sorry have to laugh at the camps, and we all know we are woo - and we don’t apologize for it. These are just brand names anyway). EW is totally playing in the world of conspiracy now. And now he knows it’s not so easy. And he still wants play with formulas and heavy material theory and wants to leave the planet (beware the transhuman agenda) but he also realizes he has been fed the mush of total materialism to his own utter destruction as a once promising scientist (self defeating proposition but a luxury belief system to warmly lie in, line a sweet lounger in the sun. But all warm days also have sunsets and night). EW now fights off the wrath of the SUAC mob. And has seen the horizon now. And is asking questions. He has just recently started his own Skeptiko 1.0 journey. It’s super interesting (to me) to see him in that start of this journey. Will it be wasted with more SUAC? Maybe. But that’s not the only point to consider. Movement reveals systems and information. There is much to learn in this example.

Speaking of SUSC. Enjoyed some rubber necking goodness when hearing a recent spar between Curt Jaimungal and Neil Degrease Tyson. The arrogance and bluff paused for a bit to realize there is fluidity in reality. Yes this is SUAC arguing to itself but it’s also got a fun twist in there.

thx. You seem to be more up to date on the philosophical evolution of EW. Can you please send me a couple of links so I can pick up the scent?

The evidence suggests to me that ufos are as real as stealth bombers... And they're not our tech

Agree... some of "them" may be as real as stealth bombers. Of that group, some may be classified "tech" and some may be tech of flesh/blood beings that may not be considered regular run of the mill surface of Earth born humans... ie, a breakaway (or two or three) civilization that has bases on nearby celestial bodies as well as inside the Earth. Some may indeed be from flesh/blood races of beings from nearby celestial bodies...

...and then there's the huge sub-section of the overall basket of the phenomena that doesn't have a "hard physical" reference level like, for example, the fey. And I haven't even touched the aspect of the Phenomenon that may be masquerading as any of the above and everything weird.

Hint - that last possibility is my favorite and may be the basis for "The Trickster" that can be found in almost all (if not all) lores of most (if not all) cultures.

Agree... some of "them" may be as real as stealth bombers. Of that group, some may be classified "tech" and some may be tech of flesh/blood beings that may not be considered regular run of the mill surface of Earth born humans... ie, a breakaway (or two or three) civilization that has bases on nearby celestial bodies as well as inside the Earth. Some may indeed be from flesh/blood races of beings from nearby celestial bodies...

...and then there's the huge sub-section of the overall basket of the phenomena that doesn't have a "hard physical" reference level like, for example, the fey. And I haven't even touched the aspect of the Phenomenon that may be masquerading as any of the above and everything weird.

Hint - that last possibility is my favorite and may be the basis for "The Trickster" that can be found in almost all (if not all) lores of most (if not all) cultures.
I hear you re the potential baskets mentioned. bit I feel like we have to pare down the list whenever possible. Off the list for me:
- "it's all consciousness" (true at some level, of kind of meaningless)
- "it's our advanced technology"
- "they couldn't travel from other star systems"

Back