Marty Garza, Is ET Satanic? |596|

But if the official story of the Moon landing is correct, then it doesn't necessarily mean it would have affected your or my life that much. Maybe it was just so many resources and effort to get to the Moon and public interest was waning, so they just stopped the Moon missions.

Maybe I'm wrong about that, but it seems the most parsimonious explanation.
(You're the best Nelson. This one sent me off on a tangent, and enjoyably so)

I'm like 50/50 as to whether we went to the moon. But I'm 99 that ALL of the footage they presented (and still present) the public was created on Earth.
I assume that to the Oligarch Elite (Klaus Schuabs bosses' bosses) the value of the being able to win the publics' belief in the make-believe is more powerful than a 1,000 stock piled nukes.

I like to think that we have Deep Outer Space Military Bases, and that all the real progress is being made in secret, and I hope that's the case. I hope the public story that we made it to the moon in 69, but the reason that here 50 years later we don't have a Disneyland on the moon (which would incontrovertibly be the case) is because the oligarchs, in order to progress to a much more advanced society, need the sheeple to believe that nations at war are not actually funded by the same banks, and that 4 years of a red president will really teach the blue guys a lesson, and this time it's more important than the last time. And the Olgarch just need a little more time to square things away before they can pull back the curtain and show us the beautiful world they've been working so hard on preparing for just the right moment.

But sadly, I don't believe the oligarchs are that advanced. I think the simplest answer is that they're just trying to hold the makeshift-world-society together just the same as the middleclass and the poor.

One of my favorite considerations is that of thinking about the guy with the highest IQ in America Christopher Langan. This guy can figure it ALL out.... but figuring a thing out ain't shit if you can't work with people to achieve it.
I bring this up, because we all desire deep down to believe that our Dad is the most intelligent person in the world, then at some point in early adulthood we look in the mirror and we see "I'm a man like my dad, and we're both human".. Then I think we often transfer that egregore to a church entity or a business entity, or a science entity.
The simplest way to demonstrate this is to think back and remember the feeling when you were younger and someone else made the claim "my dad is better....". The kneejerk defense against this is very similar to how we defend our church/business/science entity heros. Myself included of course.
So I don't bring this up to pretend I don't do it myself. But I think the virtue we've all short of in modern society is our ability to view our leaders as servants and not heros. To challenge them instead of wanting them to be hero-daddy. To push ourselves and our communities back toward the (inarguable in my opinion) ideal which is for every human to be of equal value as a human, including their experience and their right to exist.
Otherwise Shuab and Harrari get to write the script.

It's been a while since I read Joe McMoneagle's book 'Remote Viewing Secrets'. He often repeated how important the protocols are and that they're scientific. I think the protocols are crucial too. E.g. making sure the remote viewer isn't picking up info about the target from non-verbal cues etc.
That all seemed sensible, even though it was so often repeated.
I can't remember him being dogmatic about the nature of reality though
Understood. I would just say that I, while considering the all the protocols, checks, blinds, etc, I still start from the assumption that there could be many explanations for the outcomes.
For instance, when i hear someone remote view 100,000 years ago humans lived on Mars. To me this could mean 1000 things, and only 1 of those things is that this occurrence took place in our particular realm 100,000 years (as we currently measure years) ago.. And i wont bore you with a list of of the other possibilities.

(You're the best Nelson. This one sent me off on a tangent, and enjoyably so)

I'm like 50/50 as to whether we went to the moon. But I'm 99 that ALL of the footage they presented (and still present) the public was created on Earth.
I assume that to the Oligarch Elite (Klaus Schuabs bosses' bosses) the value of the being able to win the publics' belief in the make-believe is more powerful than a 1,000 stock piled nukes.

I like to think that we have Deep Outer Space Military Bases, and that all the real progress is being made in secret, and I hope that's the case. I hope the public story that we made it to the moon in 69, but the reason that here 50 years later we don't have a Disneyland on the moon (which would incontrovertibly be the case) is because the oligarchs, in order to progress to a much more advanced society, need the sheeple to believe that nations at war are not actually funded by the same banks, and that 4 years of a red president will really teach the blue guys a lesson, and this time it's more important than the last time. And the Olgarch just need a little more time to square things away before they can pull back the curtain and show us the beautiful world they've been working so hard on preparing for just the right moment.

But sadly, I don't believe the oligarchs are that advanced. I think the simplest answer is that they're just trying to hold the makeshift-world-society together just the same as the middleclass and the poor.

One of my favorite considerations is that of thinking about the guy with the highest IQ in America Christopher Langan. This guy can figure it ALL out.... but figuring a thing out ain't shit if you can't work with people to achieve it.
I bring this up, because we all desire deep down to believe that our Dad is the most intelligent person in the world, then at some point in early adulthood we look in the mirror and we see "I'm a man like my dad, and we're both human".. Then I think we often transfer that egregore to a church entity or a business entity, or a science entity.
The simplest way to demonstrate this is to think back and remember the feeling when you were younger and someone else made the claim "my dad is better....". The kneejerk defense against this is very similar to how we defend our church/business/science entity heros. Myself included of course.
So I don't bring this up to pretend I don't do it myself. But I think the virtue we've all short of in modern society is our ability to view our leaders as servants and not heros. To challenge them instead of wanting them to be hero-daddy. To push ourselves and our communities back toward the (inarguable in my opinion) ideal which is for every human to be of equal value as a human, including their experience and their right to exist.
Otherwise Shuab and Harrari get to write the script.
Thank you brother

Understood. I would just say that I, while considering the all the protocols, checks, blinds, etc, I still start from the assumption that there could be many explanations for the outcomes.
For instance, when i hear someone remote view 100,000 years ago humans lived on Mars. To me this could mean 1000 things, and only 1 of those things is that this occurrence took place in our particular realm 100,000 years (as we currently measure years) ago.. And i wont bore you with a list of of the other possibilities.
I know what you mean. McMoneagle says though that remote viewing a far off time and place probably isn't worth the effort, because how does one test the accuracy.

But I still find it significant how remote viewers claim to have seen civilisation on the Moon and Mars. And there are bizarre anomalies about the Moon and Mars too, such that the remote viewing data doesn't sound so far-fetched.

nice... Just thought of something... Your analogy is probably true given it's pretty much how we ran the colonization game.
That's a fantastic point!
I was thinking about it more today:
It's like how say Portugal and Spain agreed to divide up South America.
And in mythology, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades agreed to divide planet Earth into areas of control: respectively, the heavens, underwater, and underground.
Then I realised something stunning: the heavens, underwater, and underground is how I categorised the three areas of control of the UFO beings.

Last edited:
So 'mythology' (what the ancients themselves said was history) might again contain a kernel of historical truth:

The factions of UFO beings / "gods" agreed to divide up planet Earth: one faction controlling underwater, another underground, and another outer space.

Meanwhile, humans were occasionally abducted or proffered assistance, but overall left mainly to their own devices on the planet surface.

Mythology and Ufology are so astoundingly similar in the overall patterns that it seems more and more probable to me that they're describing essentially the same beings and phenomena over the millennia.

Last edited:
Btw, as an interesting test, one could have the following quote either in a mythology or ufology textbook. There's essentially no difference:

Meanwhile, humans were occasionally abducted or proffered assistance, but overall left mainly to their own devices on the planet surface.

Assuming that the "gods" are the UFO beings, and (like in a boardgame) they've agreed to play by rules, to divvy up the planet into areas of control: underwater, underground and outer space... Why, though, is the terrestrial surface left for humans to be relatively free? Or at least apparently so...

To me, the most plausible explanation is that there's also an agreement between the "gods" / UFO beings regarding the terrestrial surface: generally little involvement. Much like an eco sanctuary. Just leave the inhabitants to it...

But outsiders nevertheless like to visit eco sanctuaries, out of interest and fun. But they're not always benevolent to the beings there. Or if they are well-intentioned, their "help" can result in an imbalance of the ecosystem... Then another outsider makes an adjustment, to "fix" the issue, which results in further imbalances.... etc.

So that's part of what's been happening on this planet imo: a complex eco sanctuary / experiment / theme park / boardgame / reality show... -- depending on the perspective of the particular "gods" / UFO beings.

Then it's even more complicated once one takes into account the extended consciousness realm aspect......

Last edited:
Mary Rodwell's research is important context on this deeper issue. The evidence is showing (from many sources and not just Rodwell's) that UFO beings might be able to control the physical to a great extent, but they're not completely impervious to physical death. Then they enter the cycle of disincarnation and rebirth, possibly to incarnate as a terrestrial human.

From what I gather, they (the souls) decide to incarnate as a human on Earth, in order to learn certain lessons:
E.g. the importance of love; the value of freedom; to be kind and understanding to others.

A case in point:
A powerful but arrogant ET from an advanced civilisation of a water planet disincarnates. It (the soul) decides to incarnate as a terrestrial human. Why?

To learn empathy and kindness.

It will be born into a human body that's (for human standards) very strong and intelligent, but nevertheless with weak points that will eventually become critically debilitating.

The ego will then be reduced. The soul will be confronted with the issue of empathy and kindness, because it will find itself in the situation of the inferior.

Then the former arrogance will be shunned and empathy and kindness will be fully appreciated - and fully experienced! Both as the giver and the receiver...

Wonderfully, the soul will know that this is the lesson it wants to learn, "before" it incarnates as a terrestrial human in that particular life situation and trajectory. It's wished for and planned - from the "beginning".

Last edited:
Btw, as an interesting test, one could have the following quote either in a mythology or ufology textbook. There's essentially no difference:

Assuming that the "gods" are the UFO beings, and (like in a boardgame) they've agreed to play by rules, to divvy up the planet into areas of control: underwater, underground and outer space... Why, though, is the terrestrial surface left for humans to be relatively free? Or at least apparently so...

To me, the most plausible explanation is that there's also an agreement between the "gods" / UFO beings regarding the terrestrial surface: generally little involvement. Much like an eco sanctuary. Just leave the inhabitants to it...

But outsiders nevertheless like to visit eco sanctuaries, out of interest and fun. But they're not always benevolent to the beings there. Or if they are well-intentioned, their "help" can result in an imbalance of the ecosystem... Then another outsider makes an adjustment, to "fix" the issue, which results in further imbalances.... etc.

So that's part of what's been happening on this planet imo: a complex eco sanctuary / experiment / theme park / boardgame / reality show... -- depending on the perspective of the particular "gods" / UFO beings.

Then it's even more complicated once one takes into account the extended consciousness realm aspect......
Nelson,
Have you ever given thought or discussed the possibility that the "Gods" were all cargo cult phenomenon?
The most recent reason to consider this is if you look at the Chinese Drone Shows where the have all the programmed drones dancing and making dragons in the sky.
I imagine any 1st world country on Earth could (if they wanted) perform a Show-Of-The-Gods if you will, for an uncontacted tribe and subsequently visit the tribe to morph them into a slave culture. The more we see these capabilities in our technology, the more it seems to be the simplest answer (to me).

Nelson,
Have you ever given thought or discussed the possibility that the "Gods" were all cargo cult phenomenon?
The most recent reason to consider this is if you look at the Chinese Drone Shows where the have all the programmed drones dancing and making dragons in the sky.
I imagine any 1st world country on Earth could (if they wanted) perform a Show-Of-The-Gods if you will, for an uncontacted tribe and subsequently visit the tribe to morph them into a slave culture. The more we see these capabilities in our technology, the more it seems to be the simplest answer (to me).
That's a valid point. It goes far beyond just impressive lightshows though. Considering there are UFO beings that can apparently manipulate time, space, and even control people's minds, the question that emerges is:

"Why haven't the UFO beings completely taken over this planet?"

In other words, I think many of the big questions regarding UFO beings have already been answered in the affirmative:

- Do UFO beings exist?

- Have they been on this planet for a long time?

- Are they essentially the "gods" and beings of folklore?

- Are at least some of them within the cycle of birth, death and rebirth?

- Are at least some of them obsessed with humans' genetics?

- Can they manipulate time and space, and control people's minds?

- Are at least some of them interested in dominating the planet?

- Given all this, why does it seem that they haven't dominated the planet Already?...

- Given all this, why does it seem that they haven't dominated the planet Already?...

To answer this I would give a demonstration on "scale".

Say you have a homestead with 10 chickens, and no other animals. And (fast forward) you sell eggs and do great ethical business, time flies, and next thing you know you have 10,000 chickens total spread out through a few properties.. THEN your business get very popular, time flies again, and now you have 10 billion chickens throughout the world...
The differences in how you view the individuality of your chickens will drastically change.. Mankind is arguably not supposed to have 10 billion chickens under the care of one family. And by definition, the owners view of the individuality of the chickens by-default morphs to reflect that imbalance.

I only bring this up to give a picture of how the oligarchs view the poor (or the useless eaters, as they view them). And to show that there would be a distinct difference between such a power entity implementing world-control, versus that of an advanced species (alien or breakaway).

My argument would lean toward a breakaway civilization is in some sort of remote non-total control because they can't live among us without losing their cryogenic advantages.. Like how in the movie War of the Worlds the aliens died from exposure to our atmosphere.
And I think the alien enthusiasts' sense of some sort of mysteriously remote loose-controllers reflects this model.

Last edited:
To answer this I would give a demonstration on "scale".

Say you have a homestead with 10 chickens, and no other animals. And (fast forward) you sell eggs and do great ethical business, time flies, and next thing you know you have 10,000 chickens total spread out through a few properties.. THEN your business get very popular, time flies again, and now you have 10 billion chickens throughout the world...
The differences in how you view the individuality of your chickens will drastically change.. Mankind is arguably not supposed to have 10 billion chickens under the care of one family. And by definition, the owners view of the individuality of the chickens by-default morphs to reflect that imbalance.

I only bring this up to give a picture of how the oligarchs view the poor (or the useless eaters, as they view them). And to show that there would be a distinct difference between such a power entity implementing world-control, versus that of an advanced species (alien or breakaway).

My argument would lean toward a breakaway civilization is in some sort of remote non-total control because they can't live among us without losing their cryogenic advantages.. Like how in the movie War of the Worlds the aliens died from exposure to our atmosphere.
And I think the alien enthusiasts' sense of some sort of mysteriously remote loose-controllers reflects this model.
That's a fascinating analogy of the chicken farmer, where "time flies", and each time he reflects on developments the chicken population has gone up exponentially.

I think your analogy is correct in many ways.

As you know, I compare mythology when looking at ufology (because I think they're essentially the same). So we have phenomena described in both these fields of study where "time flies". One of the most impressive examples of this in mythology is when an Indian prince visits the "god" Brahma. I'll post the excerpt below:

'The son of this prince was Raivata or Kakudmín, the eldest of a hundred brethren. He had a very lovely daughter, and not finding any one worthy of her hand, he repaired with her to the region of Brahmá to consult the god where a fit bridegroom was to be met with. When he arrived, the quiristers Háhá, Húhú, and others, were singing before Brahmá; and Raivata, waiting till they had finished, imagined the ages that elapsed during their performance to be but as a moment. At the end of their singing, Raivata prostrated himself before Brahmá, and explained his errand. "Whom should you wish for a son-in-law?" demanded Brahmá; and the king mentioned to him various persons with whom he could be well pleased. Nodding his head gently, and graciously smiling, Brahmá said to him, "Of those whom you have named the third or fourth generation no longer survives, for many successions of ages have passed away whilst you were listening to our songsters: now upon earth the twenty-eighth great age of the present Manu is nearly finished, and the Kali period is at hand. You must therefore bestow this virgin gem upon some other husband, for you are now alone, and your friends, your ministers, servants, wife, kinsmen, armies, and treasures, have long since been swept away by the hand of time." Overcome with astonishment and alarm, the Rája then said to Brahmá, "Since I am thus circumstanced, do thou, lord, tell me unto whom the maiden shall be given:"'

- Vishnu Purana (4.1) (emphasis added)

The text then describes the prince's reaction at being in a new epoch, the Kali Yuga:

'he found the race of men dwindled in stature, reduced in vigour, and enfeebled in intellect.'

This is in line with what Plato wrote about the decline of the population of Atlantis. And the Indian reports of the Yuga cycles is also in line with what Hesiod wrote about the four epochs, with each epoch descending in the quality of humanity: from a high Golden Race, to a Silver Race, to a Bronze Race, and finally to current humanity, the lowest form: the Iron Race.

Last edited:
As for 'time flies', here's another important excerpt from the Buddhist Pali Canon. A sage explains to a sceptical prince the nature of time for the "gods":

'As to that, Prince, I will question you about it, and you shall answer as you think fit. That which is for human beings, Prince, a hundred years is for the Thirty-Three Gods one day and night. Thirty of such nights make a month, twelve such months a year, and a thousand such years are the life-span of the Thirty-Three Gods. Now suppose they were to think: “After we have indulged in the pleasures of the five senses for two or three days we will go to Pāyāsi and tell him there is another world, there are spontaneously born beings, there is fruit and result of good and evil deeds”, would they have done so?’ ‘No, Reverend Kassapa, because we should be long-since dead'.

- Payasi Sutta (11) (emphasis added)

Likewise in Greek mythology, time for the "gods" is considered to be on a different scale than for humans.

THEN your business get very popular, time flies again, and now you have 10 billion chickens throughout the world...
In Sumerian mythology, the "gods" periodically pay attention to planet Earth. Some of the gods were then shocked by how 'loud' and how many humans there were. So these gods (albeit with resistance from other gods) decided to cull the human population...

Compare with the Biblical stories of the Tower of Babel and also Noah, regarding Jehovah's periodic attacks against humanity.

In Greek mythology, Zeus too periodically culled humans. The main reason is humans becoming too boisterous and too close to the "gods".

Note also the hybridisation component. In a little-known fragment, Hesiod spectacularly describes how Zeus became concerned with how the gods were becoming too hybridised with humans. So according to Zeus, the "demi-gods" (half-breeds) needed to be wiped out, as they were the biggest danger to the "gods"...

Last edited:
Back