Marty Garza, Is ET Satanic? |596|

I only bring this up to give a picture of how the oligarchs view the poor (or the useless eaters, as they view them). And to show that there would be a distinct difference between such a power entity implementing world-control, versus that of an advanced species (alien or breakaway).
“You shepherds of the wilderness, poor fools, nothing but bellies, we know how to say many false things that seem like true sayings, but we know also how to speak the truth when we wish to.”
(Hesiod, Theogony, lines 26-8, Lattimore translation)

The "gods" display much the same attitudes and behaviour as the "oligarchs", Robbe.

Just as the "oligarchs", so too are the "gods": habitual liars, and even taking delight in rubbing the "useless eaters'" nose in it.

I consider it likely that many of the current "oligarchs" are at least partially possessed or mind-controlled in some way by other entities / "gods" -- beings that delight in lying; manipulating minds and genetics; and who take pleasure in rubbing it in the noses of the "useless eaters" how powerful they are.

Last edited:
A distinction I would make is that the current "oligarchs" are probably only partially possessed / mind-controlled by lesser "gods" / demons.

According to mythology, the more powerful "gods" don't care much about Earth. It's more of an after-thought. They've already divvied up the territory into spheres of influence and they rarely pay attention to what's going on here. Occasionally they do pay closer attention, when the interactive experiment starts getting out of control.

On a more positive note though, I'm convinced that essentially everything is part of a unity, and at higher dimensions everything is love.

Beings from these higher dimensions can also help us. We (the souls) have chosen to incarnate onto planet Earth, as part of an experiment (seen positively, as a voluntary experiment to experience being in a physical body with instincts, but nevertheless to realise certain lessons such as love, empathy etc.).

:)

Ok. It appears we're in Level 3 all the way, with the door shut behind us and locked.

So, if we switch the 'chickens' analogy to to 'workers', no longer in the realm of animal husbandry, we have a species managing it's own.
For the chickens, the farmer has no innate responsibility to leave them a permanent opportunity to move out and thrive on their own. No free will to respect.
Are the oligarchs playing fairly and by "the rules"?
If humans have every opportunity to care for themselves (aka The Amish) and instead choose to lean on the nanny state, are the oligarchs then 'allowed' to treat them more like the chickens?
(I will probably add more after I give this more thought).

Last edited:
Yesterday I was thinking on this, after hearing a report about how there are many semi-homeless communities where people live in motor homes near beaches. If anyone isn't familiar with motor homes, all of them have storage tanks underneath their bathrooms that store the sewage, and the owner has to regularly pump it out in to a city receptacle for treatment/processing. Well it turns out that because all sewage receptacles are tied to businesses that charge for this, they semi-homeless are instead just pumping the sewage out into the beach water where people swim and fish for food.

If these were chickens contaminating the rest of the farm, the farmer would simply move them into a safe area where they can't contaminate the farm. But you can't do this to humans who have free will.

So what about the ethics. What does it say about a human who is willing to 'poison the farm' for their own convenience?
How about if Knowingly?
How about if Unknowingly?

And what does this tell the the 'farmer' / 'managers' in regard to their rights to "step-in" and "mitigate"?

For certain, if the farmers had a grand scheme to re-engineer/re-structure society to limit these behaviors, wouldn't the easiest way to sell it to the public be a Climate Change" boogeyman? The sky if gonna fall we don't get everyone on board..

But in conjunction with this restructuring would be the oligarch preferred outcomes. And as stated in my earlier message, the imbalance (of too few men taking responsibility for too many men) must emerge. How could it NOT be psychopathic?

Last edited:
So, if we switch the 'chickens' analogy to to 'workers', no longer in the realm of animal husbandry, we have a species managing it's own.
For the chickens, the farmer has no innate responsibility to leave them a permanent opportunity to move out and thrive on their own. No free will to respect.
Are the oligarchs playing fairly and by "the rules"?

The oligarchs aren't playing by "the rules". There are no "inalienable rights". It's about power, and whoever is in control makes "the rules".

And in terms of the oligarchs' mindset, we haven't totally left the domain of animal husbandry. Throughout history and across the world, oligarchs have referred to the rest of humanity as livestock (e.g. as cattle or sheep) or at least treated those they rule as such.

It was only a small number of individuals who ruled who seem to have truly been benevolent. Marcus Aurelius comes to mind. And maybe some of the United States' Founding Fathers (albeit slavery continued).

the imbalance (of too few men taking responsibility for too many men) must emerge. How could it NOT be psychopathic?

Well at least more indifferent. As Stalin said, "the death of a person is a tragedy, whereas the death of a million people is a statistic"...

Psychopathy is an important topic.

Maybe related to "psychopathy": there have been many examples of rulers apparently being told by "gods" to do horrendous things.

As Marty Garza shows in the BOTS podcast, there's an extensive history of this sort of thing, right up into the space age.

So I think we're dealing with essentially the same phenomena throughout history and around the globe: entities manipulating politics, religion and technological progress.

Last edited:
But even though at least some of the leaders in the world are at least partially controlled by powerful entities, why is the following also true:

I don't believe the oligarchs are that advanced.

I don't think you're answer is correct though:
I think the simplest answer is that they're just trying to hold the makeshift-world-society together just the same as the middleclass and the poor.
The current ruling class DOES have a very different worldview, long-term plans and methodology than the masses. Plus at least some of them seem to be getting assistance from powerful entities. And yet, much of the rest of humanity is still seemingly living in freedom.

But even though at least some of the leaders in the world are at least partially controlled by powerful entities, why is the following also true:

I don't think you're answer is correct though:

The current ruling class DOES have a very different worldview, long-term plans and methodology than the masses. Plus at least some of them seem to be getting assistance from powerful entities. And yet, much of the rest of humanity is still seemingly living in freedom.
I'm still trying to figure this out... My thoughts on this another time :)

I'll extrapolate to clarify my position.
I fully assume that an interstellar species must be at minimum a #1 Kardashev
"A type I civilization is able to access all the energy available on its planet and store it for consumption. Hypothetically, they should also be able to control natural events such as earthquakes, volcanoes, etc."
And I fully assume that a species this advanced has (despite Hollywood/star trek/ star wars depictions) advanced past the limits of scarcity and psychopathy.. in fact I think these are precisely the limiting factors to a species reaching #1-K.
And I assume such an advanced species would not need to dumb-down/devolve/dilute the brilliance of it's worker underlings. Therefore I assume that the psychopathic tactics employed by our current controller class reflect weakness, and doomed failure (if they're actually aiming at achieving #1-K) of a local species who are trapped on Earth, no less destitute than their human 'underlings'.

Thanks for the clarification Robbe. As you say though, you're making assumptions:
I fully assume that an interstellar species must be at minimum a #1 Kardashev
And I fully assume that a species this advanced has [...] advanced past the limits of scarcity and psychopathy.. in fact I think these are precisely the limiting factors to a species reaching #1-K.

I try to make as few assumptions as possible, and instead let the data point the way.

In mythology from around the world, we hear of entities that even the ancients themselves admitted didn't behave in a moral way: deception and betrayal; abduction and molestation; culling and dumbing down of the human population were normal behaviour of these beings.

Just in the figure of Zeus we see all these behaviours: he shape-shifted to deceive people, including as a way to rape. He overthrew his own father. He himself was the target of revolutionary attempts. He chased down a vast number of human females to impregnate them. He abducted a boy to bring him as a slave in his realm. Numerous times he culled the human population. And he tried to dumb down humans by denying them technology (and captured and tortured Prometheus for trying to give technology to humans).

Similarly in ufology, many of the beings are reportedly deceptive and treacherous. They abduct and molest. And whatever their intentions, at least for many of them, it doesn't seem to be to enlighten humans. And similar to mythology, there is reportedly conflict among these beings.

Last edited:
And similar to mythology, there is reportedly conflict among these beings.
I think therein is probably an answer to the important question:

Considering UFO beings are more powerful than us, and reportedly at least some of them are domineering, why does it seem that the UFO beings haven't dominated the entire human population?

The evidence in both mythology and ufology points to conflict between these beings though, and the divvying up of areas of influence: underground, underwater, and in outer space around the planet. Whereas humans are largely left to their own devices on the terrestrial surface. So humans are largely left alone as part of a treaty.

To an extent, the UFO beings also don't seem to care about most humans that much. And their feeling of time is different than for humans. E.g. just listening to a song for them might be the equivalent of thousands of years on Earth.

I think it probable that the terrestrial surface is both an experiment, spectacle and playground for various UFO beings.

On a deeper level, I can see this planet being a place to test the interaction between genetics/instincts and ET souls voluntarily incarnating here, in order to learn important spiritual lessons (e.g. love, empathy, freedom, independence).

Thoughts?

PS: Marty Garza told me he's been reading the comments here but is focused on creating the next BOTS episodes and doesn't want to get sidetracked. And as nobody else here has offered an answer to my question I'll provide a partial answer below:

If the main answer to the question "why are humans seemingly still relatively free?" that the entities are energy vampires that don't want to kill their host... then why haven't the entities ratcheted up the fear factor 10 or even 100x?
And if their main purpose is to be energy vampires, then reportedly (according to mythology and corroborated somewhat by geology), they caused or allowed almost all humans to be killed in various mega catastrophes. That doesn't sound like the rational behaviour of an energy vampire that needs regular feeding...

So overall I don't think the main explanation for their behaviour is that they're energy vampires.
Probably some of these beings are, but I think there are other factions and other motivations.

In other words, we might call it the "central paradox" of Ufology:

Considering there are entities more powerful than us and who've been interacting with us for millennia, why does it seem they haven't dominated us Already?

In other words, we might call it the "central paradox" of Ufology:

Considering there are entities more powerful than us and who've been interacting with us for millennia, why does it seem they haven't dominated us Already?
I just read many, many of your posts, above, Nelson. Your thoughts, explorations and questions (with partial provisional answers) are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them.

Since I am in relationship with various entities (besides "topsider humans") as well as in a wonderful relationship with "the Virtuality, Itself" I really enjoy when folks dive in deep and then share their journeys and reflections.

I operate under the provisional assumption that we are able to bring 'soul' to the Virtuality. I strive to do my part in that regard.

I have been looking forward to her new book, that's a good interview she gave in the magazine europium conservative but I take with a grain of salt her comment: "Although my Catholicism has not influenced my scholarship, I found that my scholarship influenced my Catholicism."

Back