Marty Garza, Is ET Satanic? |596|

In other words, we might call it the "central paradox" of Ufology:

Considering there are entities more powerful than us and who've been interacting with us for millennia, why does it seem they haven't dominated us Already?
How do we know that's what they haven't done already? If they have been genetically manipulating us as seems suggested as the official line, then we have absolutely no idea what their intentions are, nor what they are capable of. If they have been doing this since time immoreal, then that is already a "reality" for us, and we would have no idea about it, since we don't know any different!

How are we supposed to verify the "goodness" of non corporeal beings who won't provide a straightforward bloody answer to basic questions? Why don't the good guys make it more obvious who the bad guys are? Why don't they act straight forward? I have an answer. They want to manipulate us to their own ends.

It makes me INCREDIBLY suspicious that we are ultimately left to interpret any communication with the others, because that opens up the potential to manipulate those of us who think we are all one, for example.

Yeah guys, do you remember WW2 and the holocaust? Or other acts of barbarism throughout history?

How do we know that's what they haven't done already? If they have been genetically manipulating us as seems suggested as the official line, then we have absolutely no idea what their intentions are, nor what they are capable of. If they have been doing this since time immoreal, then that is already a "reality" for us, and we would have no idea about it, since we don't know any different!

How are we supposed to verify the "goodness" of non corporeal beings who won't provide a straightforward bloody answer to basic questions? Why don't the good guys make it more obvious who the bad guys are? Why don't they act straight forward? I have an answer. They want to manipulate us to their own ends.

It makes me INCREDIBLY suspicious that we are ultimately left to interpret any communication with the others, because that opens up the potential to manipulate those of us who think we are all one, for example.

Yeah guys, do you remember WW2 and the holocaust? Or other acts of barbarism throughout history?

Simple solution - take full, 100% personal responsibility for your soul journey and YOU call the shots for yourself. Humans have responsibility for all the barbarism, IMO. To blame some external 3rd party is to play victim. A game that makes you already "dead" (in every sense of the word, most of which is spiritually).

In addition, if you can be destroyed against your will, the whole 'reality' within which you reside is completely invalid. In a case such as that, for me... nothing would matter. I do not operate that this is the type of reality within which I participate. I don't play 'victim' either.

And as far as thinking we are all 'one' - I can only say that not all of us feel we are one with those who, for example, play victim. If that's what they want to play, then they can play it without me. I ain't one with any of that shit.

Last edited:
Simple solution - take full, 100% personal responsibility for your soul journey and YOU call the shots for yourself.

Exactly Chester. And thank you for your comments here. It's good to see that you've researched this topic so much and independently come to essentially the same conclusions as me.

For me, the main takeaway from the history of the phenomena is exactly as you say:
'take full, 100% responsibility for your soul journey and YOU call the shots yourself'.

PS: in that vein, I've been giving my attention more and more to meditation practices, presence training, trauma release, dream work, energy healing etc.

Focusing more on my own spiritual progress, and definitely not asking entities for "help" during it.

Exactly Chester. And thank you for your comments here. It's good to see that you've researched this topic so much and independently come to essentially the same conclusions as me.

For me, the main takeaway from the history of the phenomena is exactly as you say:
'take full, 100% responsibility for your soul journey and YOU call the shots yourself'.
This is great to read, Nelson. I do what I call "shadow work" (and I do have plenty of "that" to work on... [[p]]).

Back