Matt Whitman, On the Gist of Josephus |501|

maybe, but karma/reincarnation/NDE doesn't exactly aligned with this idea.

seems to me that in this time space reality evil may exist whether we "granted it the right" or not.
Saying that, it may not be outside our context , looking in.
But from inside yes.

Last edited:
It's just so obvious that most of us are fed a line of dribble early on. Twilight of the Archons did a masterful job of relating that. I'm just here to serve the rich! I'm just here to serve the rich!
Heh, heh.
Sort of bummed I can't be as infantile on this version of the same program Stolen History used. Can't use as many emojis, can't pick other options than "thumbs up". They had it so you could pick thumbs down and angry, sad, or laughing emojis. Yours would have gotten the laughing emoji.
I definitely done my share of pumping for the man in the "service industry". The trenches. Slave to the grind. All that jazz.

I think 9-11 was an inside job. I don't think LHO was a lone nut assassin. I think these things matter. they don't matter on the "who are we" why are we here level", but they matter more than 90% of the bullshit we waste our time with.
The more I learn about the history of pre-war America, the more I'm convinced that Eisenhower's military-industrial complex will do just about anything to get its fix, just like a drug addict. I watched United 93 last night, the docu-drama about the only 9/11 hijacking that didn't make it to its target. At the end, there was a short paragraph about the military not getting any notice of the hi-jacking until 4 minutes after United 93 crashed, w/ the nearest fighter jet one 100 miles away. Seems awfully convenient for such a lag in communication & I'm not buying that other paragraph that there were worries about shooting down the wrong plane. They had a confirmed hi-jacking on record, the flight name, number, destination, and other details to make that like than likely. Admittedly, shooting down the wrong passenger plane would have been a tragedy piled on other tragic events, but if United 93 had hit its target, I think people would have been at least happy that someone tried their best to prevent it.

maybe, but karma/reincarnation/NDE doesn't exactly aligned with this idea.

seems to me that in this time space reality evil may exist whether we "granted it the right" or not.
Agreed! Look at all the rationalization & mouth-breather denial re: the USA's mass-murder weapons problem. I read a post that said there was no increase in gun violence for several years. How can that actually be a good sign when our gun violence rate is far above any other nation's except those at war? How about the #MeToo movement? Can we really expect that all those people accusing men & some perverted couples of raping them were 'asking for it' or any other excuse for blaming the victim?? I am the one who heard about the date rape problem while I was in college?

On the other hand as imperfect as it is it does provide a meaningful structure for many..at least...
Which can not be said of science.
The major religions are such easy targets, but as one comedian put it, when was the last time you saw an Atheist Soup Kitchen or No-God orphanage? That people can find the Light in tedious & destructive dogma is supported by a story from the Spanish Inquisition. One of the inquisitors was baffled that when he asked the accused who taught them their heretical ideas, very few named anyone. They had come to the truth on their own.

I think 9-11 was an inside job. I don't think LHO was a lone nut assassin. I think these things matter. they don't matter on the "who are we" why are we here level", but they matter more than 90% of the bullshit we waste our time with.

9/11 is very strange to me because I was in New York before it happened, in 1999. I visited those Twin Towers and was spell bound by them. I laid down on the bench between them, stared at them for hours, then had a very realistic dream that they were destroyed either that night or shortly thereafter. The dream was so incredibly real, that when I woke up, I for sure thought they were gone. However, I looked out the window of the flat in Park Slope, Brooklyn, where I was staying....and there they were! They were destroyed two years later. I have mentioned this before on this forum, and I am still a little confused about that vision.

I don't want to sound like a cold hearted dolt, but I was never interested in the Kennedy Assassination because it has been relentlessly spoke about with countless conspiracy theories since I was born in 77. How many people shot him? Where were they standing? How did the bullet or bullets go through his head? On and on! - Then you have an idiot like Marylin Manson making a video about it at one point, riding the countless wave of bullshit. Ironically enough, I was in New York when JFK junior died in his plane crash, watching the news story on an old, tube style TV with antennas. This was during the same time that I visited the World Trade Centers and had that crazy dream.

My problem with "The Bible" or its historical significance is that I think it is a deterrent to genuine spiritual inquiry. There is a great example in the episode #430 of Sam Tripoli's Tin Foil Hat, with this idiot named Robert Roselli. How is it that somebody can be so deeply involved in every kind of conspiracy regarding symbols on money, buildings, city layouts, and so fourth, but cannot see any kind of conspiracy regarding their unquestionable book called "The Bible"? This is idiocy in full bloom!

I think that we give far too much credence and credibility to the nonsense upholding Christianity by taking any of it as historically serious. I have come to appreciate your Josephus approach because it exposes the Christian bullshit a little bit, but it will not make these idiots realize that they, for sure, believe in bullshit.

Reactions: Kim
9/11 is very strange to me because I was in New York before it happened, in 1999. I visited those Twin Towers and was spell bound by them. I laid down on the bench between them, stared at them for hours, then had a very realistic dream that they were destroyed either that night or shortly thereafter. The dream was so incredibly real, that when I woke up, I for sure thought they were gone. However, I looked out the window of the flat in Park Slope, Brooklyn, where I was staying....and there they were! They were destroyed two years later. I have mentioned this before on this forum, and I am still a little confused about that vision.

I don't want to sound like a cold hearted dolt, but I was never interested in the Kennedy Assassination because it has been relentlessly spoke about with countless conspiracy theories since I was born in 77. How many people shot him? Where were they standing? How did the bullet or bullets go through his head? On and on! - Then you have an idiot like Marylin Manson making a video about it at one point, riding the countless wave of bullshit. Ironically enough, I was in New York when JFK junior died in his plane crash, watching the news story on an old, tube style TV with antennas. This was during the same time that I visited the World Trade Centers and had that crazy dream.

My problem with "The Bible" or its historical significance is that I think it is a deterrent to genuine spiritual inquiry. There is a great example in the episode #430 of Sam Tripoli's Tin Foil Hat, with this idiot named Robert Roselli. How is it that somebody can be so deeply involved in every kind of conspiracy regarding symbols on money, buildings, city layouts, and so fourth, but cannot see any kind of conspiracy regarding their unquestionable book called "The Bible"? This is idiocy in full bloom!

I think that we give far too much credence and credibility to the nonsense upholding Christianity by taking any of it as historically serious. I have come to appreciate your Josephus approach because it exposes the Christian bullshit a little bit, but it will not make these idiots realize that they, for sure, believe in bullshit.
See, your precognitive dream of the Twin Towers is more justification for the harmfulness, the sheer arrogance of materialism. How many times could major tragedies like 9/11 have been avoided if science & humanity in general was aware of the fact of the extended realm & psi??
Evil is as evil does. This is the appalling aspect of the failure of all of the major religions: the crude & cruel cover-ups, pedo-priests being transferred instead of de-frocked, the unbelievable idea that the church could treat its offenders when the professional record of success w/ sex offenders is so low, the funding, recruitment, & use of terrorists by theocratic nations, & ritual female genital mutilation/religious justifications for slavery. At the heart of all that is what you pointed out: the 'scriptures' are major blocks to "genuine spiritual inquiry."
JFK's assassination was traumatic to me for the cold-blooded, ruthless way it was carried out & then covered up. The man was shot down in the street like a dog, no trial, no reasoned plea for the need for a public execution.
There was a man who gave a talk about the 'grassy knoll' shooter in a cowboy bar near my university campus. I just happened to stumble in on it. He ran a copy of the Zapruder film at normal speed & then several times showed what was revealed by slowing it way down. You could clearly see the bullet streaking at JFK from the front, not the rear, of the convertible & smacking his head's top to pieces. At the tender age of 8 years old, I saw LHO gunned down live on Ft. Worth, Texas, TV w/ my parents as they moved him through the tunnel in Dallas. Talk about an early introduction to wild west news productions, no details censored!

lol a protestant Southern Baptist at that lol those fcking whack jobs!!!! He did make sense on the fact that many talking points especially in Mark pre-date Josie boy and his Jewish writings there ; you should challenge yourself next time with my Catholic Buddy link below if he'll do it or someone like that. They would be a total extreme challenge to some of your "OMG" questions you ask :)

Jason on Catholic Magic

The major religions are such easy targets, but as one comedian put it, when was the last time you saw an Atheist Soup Kitchen or No-God orphanage? That people can find the Light in tedious & destructive dogma is supported by a story from the Spanish Inquisition. One of the inquisitors was baffled that when he asked the accused who taught them their heretical ideas, very few named anyone. They had come to the truth on their own.
Ok good question; where do the big athiest of our day put there billions - space ships, and rockets. Thinking about it , that is the savior , technology. Even bill Bill Gates savior through medicine again technology( and yes i know I am simplifying things).
You'd think shelters might be a obvious place to start.
In general atheism produces a lack of indiviual value well understood here, but said just for underlining purposes....and from there a whole series of cards begin to fall. The ills of the world ..but as you point out since when is truth other then a personal realization ( or at least implied) . ..come ye but only through me - religions have stated - I am the truth and the way.
But for lots of us of us we are beating the rhythm of a another score, how ever faint, Filling this Archetype, live brother we say.
Some will say the ancient mother goddess should take front and center others the aliens and the cast of star characters , I am inclined to say i love them all.

Last edited:
Back