Meditation --> OBE --> Attempted Murder :: Kyle Odom

What happened in the recent case of Kyle Odom who began meditation and then some time later had an OBE encounter with "unconditional love"? This began a descent into madness where Odom felt he was being gang stalked by reptilian aliens. Eventually he ended up shooting an Idaho pastor 11 times.

Kyle Odom was an ex-marine who was accepted at Baylor College of Medicine to work on a PhD in
Human Genetics. He was a smart guy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-odom-suspect-idaho-pastor-shooting-arrested-d-c-n534496

From Odom's manifesto:

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Everything started while I was at university of Idaho, Spring 2014 was my
final semester and I was taking a heavy course load (see Transcript). I was very
stressed due to the intensity of my schedule, so I searched for a way to cope. I
discovered meditation, which seemed to help, so it became part of my daily routine.
As I learned more about meditation, I became interested in consciousness and our
ability to affect it. I kept working on my meditation techniques and began achieving
extreme states of consciousness.

This continued until I encountered another being through meditation. It
happened one night in February 2014 and it was the most profound experience Vve
ever had. I was lying in bed meditating then suddenly left my physical body. I
entered a space that was completely dark and bad no awareness of my physical
boundaries/orientation. I felt very peaceful there until a blue light began to
approach me. As the blue light got closer, I realized it was another being. Once I was
in the being's presence, I felt an immediate sense of wrongdoing. It felt like I was
being told "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" I instantly conceded and felt guilty, then I
began to distance myself from the being. This had an impact on them and seemed to
change their mind about me. The moment I began to distance myself from the being,
I became overwhelmed by a feeling I can only describe as unconditional love. During
this part of the experience, our minds became connected and I saw that the being
was female. I then began to feel the most euphoric, comforting, and blissful feelings [
have ever felt. It was incredibly powerful and life-altering.

Next thing I knew, I woke up. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't get out of
bed. I felt a profound sense of loss like I had just lost someone close to me. It was
very painful. A few minutes later, the experience left my mind (against my will) and
I went about my day. After that, I had no urge to meditate at all. Every time I even
thought about meditation, the thought was stripped from my mind. When I finally
did try meditating again, I was unable to achieve anything. I didn~t think much of it
at the time, but I knew it wasn't going to improve. Ultimately, I decided to give up on
meditation and just focus on my classes.

The remainder of the semester became exceedingly easy for me. It felt like I
had tapped into some kind of power. I was exerting no mental effort even though
the classes had been extremely difficult before. I also began to have complex
thoughts and a depth of understanding I had never reached before.

What happened in the recent case of Kyle Odom who began meditation and then some time later had an OBE encounter with "unconditional love"? This began a descent into madness where Odom felt he was being gang stalked by reptilian aliens. Eventually he ended up shooting an Idaho pastor 11 times.

Kyle Odom was an ex-marine who was accepted at Baylor College of Medicine to work on a PhD in
Human Genetics. He was a smart guy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-odom-suspect-idaho-pastor-shooting-arrested-d-c-n534496

From Odom's manifesto:

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Everything started while I was at university of Idaho, Spring 2014 was my
final semester and I was taking a heavy course load (see Transcript). I was very
stressed due to the intensity of my schedule, so I searched for a way to cope. I
discovered meditation, which seemed to help, so it became part of my daily routine.
As I learned more about meditation, I became interested in consciousness and our
ability to affect it. I kept working on my meditation techniques and began achieving
extreme states of consciousness.

This continued until I encountered another being through meditation. It
happened one night in February 2014 and it was the most profound experience Vve
ever had. I was lying in bed meditating then suddenly left my physical body. I
entered a space that was completely dark and bad no awareness of my physical
boundaries/orientation. I felt very peaceful there until a blue light began to
approach me. As the blue light got closer, I realized it was another being. Once I was
in the being's presence, I felt an immediate sense of wrongdoing. It felt like I was
being told "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" I instantly conceded and felt guilty, then I
began to distance myself from the being. This had an impact on them and seemed to
change their mind about me. The moment I began to distance myself from the being,
I became overwhelmed by a feeling I can only describe as unconditional love. During
this part of the experience, our minds became connected and I saw that the being
was female. I then began to feel the most euphoric, comforting, and blissful feelings [
have ever felt. It was incredibly powerful and life-altering.

Next thing I knew, I woke up. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't get out of
bed. I felt a profound sense of loss like I had just lost someone close to me. It was
very painful. A few minutes later, the experience left my mind (against my will) and
I went about my day. After that, I had no urge to meditate at all. Every time I even
thought about meditation, the thought was stripped from my mind. When I finally
did try meditating again, I was unable to achieve anything. I didn~t think much of it
at the time, but I knew it wasn't going to improve. Ultimately, I decided to give up on
meditation and just focus on my classes.

The remainder of the semester became exceedingly easy for me. It felt like I
had tapped into some kind of power. I was exerting no mental effort even though
the classes had been extremely difficult before. I also began to have complex
thoughts and a depth of understanding I had never reached before.

Not that it "explains" anything but sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. That's not to say some or all of what he said isn't true or real or that there are overlapping dimensions and intelligences in play. I have no idea.

My girlfriend's sister is paranoid schizophrenic and thinks we can all read her thoughts or speak telepathically to her. She believes in aliens and similar things to what this guy has written.

It's impossible to know to what extent this information was revealed to him or to what extent it is regurgitated from things he read and internalized from others.

One thing about the presidents... They sure seem to show signs of distress when questioned about aliens.

The whole reptilian puzzle is of great interest to me. My current best guess and working hypothesis is that they are a manifestation of our deeply ingrained archetypal fears and loathing. We live in a story-based reality so imaginary myths at times intrude upon physical reality.

Back