Michael Britt - The Psych Files - Dr. Daryl Bem and the Parapsychology PSYOP |328|

OK - but were these made while the planes were still at altitude - remember that they came in low near the end, and that could have been the moment when people realised they had very little time left and tried to call home.

Sorry I have not made a study of 9/11 like some of you hve, so this may be BS.

David

Of course David, that was my original point about the calls.

Of course David, that was my original point about the calls.
I meant near the end of the descent to slam into the towers!

I think it is inconceivable that they landed those planes and swapped the people or whatever.
a) Such a plan is far too complicated and likely to fail.
b) The phone calls were not essential to the plot.
c) The effort to rush the Saudi relatives out of the US was obviously rushed and ham-fisted - if there had been a plot, they would have dealt with that.
d) A huge number of perfectly decent ordinary people would have been in on the plot, and the horror of what was done would have weighed on their consciences - that is the problem with these elaborate conspiracy theories.

However, there is an explanation for the phone calls - one that should be obvious to people here! A plane full of people under such stress would have been the perfect situation to expect psychic effects, and communication with loved ones - sometimes via a phone call - at the point of death is a fairly commonly reported phenomenon!

The other day, I saw the most likely explanation for what really happened in 9/11:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

I.e. the attack was unexpected, but the US did not want to confront Saudi Arabia, so it tried to deflect the blame elsewhere.

(I already posted this on two political threads).

Likewise some people are suspicious about how few people were actually in those towers - did they know something, and deliberately stay away? Again, a far more plausible explanation is that they had a premonition of some sort. Rupert Sheldrake mentions some study that was done of trains and planes that crashed. The number of passengers was significantly lower than on other occasions when no crash took place.

David

Last edited:
However, there is an explanation for the phone calls - one that should be obvious to people here! A plane full of people under such stress would have been the perfect situation to expect psychic effects, and communication with loved ones - sometimes via a phone call - at the point of death is a fairly commonly reported phenomenon!

I have to admit that idea never even occurred to me. I should feel ashamed to call myself a proponent! :)

I agree with your (b)-(d), however, related to (a) and the technical difficulty, my understanding is that it wouldn't be terribly difficult on that level, assuming the video I watched represented this accurately.

Also, in relation to (d), these folks would be in highly classified positions, where the threat of jail time would be very real if they failed to live up to the obligations and responsibilities they agreed to. So, they would have to weigh their pangs of guilt up against the realization of hard time (or worse?). It's probably a lot easier to talk about coming forward than it is actually doing it. I also think it's a potential mistake to assume they're "ordinary, decent people". Multiple levels of vetting go into the process of bringing people into classified programs. Still though, I do basically agree with (d), because like I said earlier, it's hard to wrap your mind around these kinds of things and reconcile it with what the evidence seems to be saying.

Also, the phone calls are just one of many strange things about 9/11, so I didn't want to put undue focus just on those.

Back