Michael Wallach, Rabies, Damn Rabies |561|

Alex

Administrator
Michael Wallach, Rabies, Damn Rabies |561|
by Alex Tsakiris | Jul 19 | Skepticism
Tweet
Michael Wallach is a writer, film producer and creator of the Viral Dellusion.
skeptiko-561-Michael-Wallach-300x300.jpg

1. Isolation and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first US COVID-19 patient
  2. SARS-CoV-2 virus isolate available to the public health community
  3. Research team has isolated the COVID-19 virus
  4. Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19
  5. Fact check: The virus that causes COVID-19 has been isolated
  6. How our team isolated the new coronavirus to fight the global pandemic
  7. The Covid-19 virus has been isolated many times
That being said, other important claims seem perfectly valid ( to me ).
I imagine that the critics will use the spurious content to discredit the rest.

The Viral Delusion — Link
Review On Medium

What does appear to be the case, is that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and used in the development of vaccines and disease testing. However that doesn't justify deeming that SARS-CoV-2 has been the cause of so many hospitalizations and deaths. These are two very different issues that were conflated and used to promote a misleading mainstream narrative — one that bolstered massive plays for power and profit at the expense of civil liberties and security for citizens around the world.

Last edited:
Alex,

That podcast was superb and I am mentally starting to put some pieces together and get a very scary picture.

We have the AIDS story told by Henry Bauer, in which there is no virus. Remember that Several other top researchers are part of that story - notably Kary Mullis.

We have the COVID scare which as I have pointed out before is at least consistent with there being no actual virus.

There is the story about Pasteur's notebook - I assume that is true

We have all the incidents where a Rabies panic was quashed by research which showed no sign of the disease - coupled with the fact (I assume) that dogs with untreated worms can appear to go mad and bite people.

Then there is polio. Polio is indeed mimicked by another disease, called acute flaccid myelitis. Look it up. Also I know a guy who actually caught polio as a kid, and his parent's house butted onto a corn field, so he might have been exposed to toxic chemicals that way. Another odd thing about polio, is that only about 1 in 200 people who get the disease actually go on to show the paralysis symptoms. A quick GOOGLE did not give me the name of someone who originally isolated the rabies virus (which I'd have thought was a really important discovery).

Then we have the issue that Randall Murphy brought up (above). The key problem is that Sars-Cov-2 was not isolated in the conventional sense. Nowadays a virus can be deemed 'isolated' and people pass around a liquid that supposedly contains virus particles along with other biological material. This is supposedly also the case with HIV.

Do I need to go into exactly why this looser definition of viral detection really matters yet again?

@Alex, you challenged him with the data on rabies in the US - I do hope you will find out how that went. Since it takes a while between you recording the show and getting it on your website, I wonder if he could already update you on that.

David

"Methods
Upper and lower respiratory tract secretion samples from putative patients with COVID-19 were inoculated onto cells to isolate the virus. Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus.
Results
The virus replicated in Vero cells and cytopathic effects were observed. Full genome sequencing showed that the virus genome exhibited sequence homology of more than 99.9% with SARS-CoV-2 which was isolated from patients from other countries, for instance China. Sequence homology of SARS-CoV-2 with SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV was 77.5% and 50%, respectively. Coronavirus-specific morphology was observed by electron microscopy in virus-infected Vero cells.
Conclusion
SARS-CoV-2 was isolated from putative patients with unexplained pneumonia and intermittent coughing and fever. The isolated virus was named BetaCoV/Korea/KCDC03/2020."

According our guests the Michael and Mike, and Cowan, and Kaufman, and everyone else who's been barking about virus isolation, ISOLATE means to identify it while isolated from the surrounding substrate, so as to confirm chicken-or-egg in regard to whether virus or substrate is causal, and confirm virus actually exists as a unit. Isn't that what they're saying?

If I take a lit matchstick and use it to light a candle, then study the flame on the candle, GUESS WHAT.... I'm no longer studying the original matchstick flame nor it's origin.

Last edited:
This was a great episode. I'll be looking forward to round 2. After the Tom Cowan experience I was expecting a similar impasse here, but the Mike's were very respectful throughout and so was Alex. I think we could really get somewhere with this. Meaning I genuinely feel like the Rabies question is one that could be answered and that both Alex and the Mike's would be willing to concede if presented with significant enough justification in either direction. I'll listen to it again this weekend.

But here's my question to tee up for next time: If it turns out Scientists are really setting up fake viruses that rob mankind for generations at a time, mofo's need to go to jail, including anyone involved knowingly. What does that look like? and how do we stop if from ever happening again?

... According our guests the Michael and Mike, and Cowan, and Kaufman, and everyone else who's been barking about virus isolation, ISOLATE means to identify it while isolated from the surrounding substrate, so as to confirm chicken-or-egg in regard to whether virus or substrate is causal, and confirm virus actually exists as a unit. Isn't that what they're saying?
What I'm referring to is the implied, assumed, or expressly stated claim, that the existence of a virus known as SARS-CoV-2 has not been identified by scientific means as materially real and found in patients suspected of contracting the virus. Whatever other interpretations there may be are peripheral and can be discussed separately.

Last edited:
What I'm referring to is the implied, assumed, or expressly stated claim, that the existence of a virus known as SARS-CoV-2 has not been identified by scientific means as materially real and found in patients suspected of contracting the virus. Whatever other interpretations there may be are peripheral and can be discussed separately.
Sorry, the fact that you write in such terms, implies to me that you don't understand the core issue at stake here.

The problem is that using the word 'isolate' in this context is a sort of analogy - just as the expression 'weighing an electron' is an analogy to weighing food ingredients or chemicals. If you understand what the analogy means it may be 'scientific' to use the word 'isolate', but otherwise it isn't.

OK, I am going to try to explain yet again what is at stake here.

I'm not an expert on any of this, so I may make mistakes, but we just have to dig into the details.

To isolate a bacterium all you have to do is find a non-living medium in which the bacterium will grow, and grow a colony of bacteria on the medium - maybe from one original bacterium - and you are done. However viruses can only grow and reproduce in the cells of other organisms.

Traditionally viruses grown that way were tediously separated from the cells on which they were grown, ending up with a suspension of viral particles in an aqueous medium. Slides from this would be made for an electron microscope, and checked to ensure that they contained viral particles of one particular shape and nothing else. This was referred to as 'isolation' and it was extremely tedious to use.

The new approach starts with a suspension of viral particles together with some fragments of the organisms on which they were grown.

In both cases, the next step is to break open the viral particles ultrasonically - which also fragments the genome - and then sequence lots of the fragments of DNA/RNA to create a sort of jigsaw. The 'isolation' then takes place inside a computer which finds fragments that overlap and gradually creates the complete sequence for the virus - a process that is vaguely analogous to solving a jigsaw puzzle.

In the traditional approach to viral isolation, this should converge properly to the exact viral sequence and the isolation analogy is reasonably apt.

However when the viral sample is impure this process is far more uncertain. The problem is that all life runs on RNA/DNA (I'm not distinguishing between the two here because that complicates the discussion slightly without adding anything important). Once you break up the genome into fragments everything is the same - a long thread of DNA/RNA that is smashed into fragments. Thus assembling this into a unique sequence for a virus is much harder. Imagine a jigsaw puzzle in which the pieces were taken from multiple boxes and from several distinct pictures using similar-sized pieces.

Just to add a bit more complexity to this picture, remember that viruses may contain bits of code they have pinched from their hosts over time. Also we are really talking here about a variety of possible viral variants which may or may not exist.

Now PLEASE let's talk about this issue in a sensible way, rather than muttering the word 'isolation' as if that were an indivisible and certain process.

David

Excellent episode Alex!

You can clearly see cases of rabies declining in both animals and humans sharply prior to the introduction of the "vaccine". The graph legend shows # of animal cases on the left (0 - 12,000) and # of human cases on the right (0 to 60). At its peak in 1943 rabies only afflicted 50 people and dropped to 25 - 30 by the time the vaccine was introduced in 1947. For animals it peaked at a little over 10,000 in 1943 and declined to below 9,000 prior to the introduction of the vaccine. Alex seemed to think this graph proved his point about the vaccine eradicating rabies but we see the same behavior we see with all of the other "viral" diseases...They're in sharp decline by the time the vaccine is introduced.

Mm6823e1-F1.png
If we look closer at the technique scientist are using to detect rabies and what they're calling the vaccine we see some crazy stuff going on.

1. They assume that the virus is present without any attempts to isolate it.

Since Negri bodies cannot always be found in the brains of animals dying of rabies, it is important that animal inoculation for demonstration of the virus be done on Negri-negative specimens. Extensive surveys of large numbers of rabies cases have shown that 10 to 12 percent of those cases proved positive by mouse inoculation had been missed by direct smear microscopic examination for Negri bodies.

2. In all of their experiments, they take brain tissue from the sick animal, create so-called "virus" laden "juice" and inject that into the brains of healthy animals.

The intra cerebral inoculation of a suspension of infected brain material will produce typical and constant symptoms in 5 to ll days with the consistent production of Negri bodies (8, 10, 12). The details of the test have been standardized for practical use at our laboratory and are available for distribution to all agencies responsible for the diagnosis of rabies (13).

3. The scientist are looking at samples of brain material extracted from a sick animal with a light microscope in attempt to detect a pattern with they assume represents the presence of a virus without ever seeing the virus.

4. Part of the "vaccine" program introduced in 1947 involved rounding up all stray dogs and euthanizing them along with requirements for animal owners to register and vaccinate their dogs.

It is suggested that all local rabies control programs include three broad measures. The first is impounding and destruction of all stray and owner less dogs.

Rabies Problems and Control - June 24, 1949

We are lead to believe that viruses and in this particular case SARS-CoV-2 causes illness in an individual by entering the cells of a person and then hijacking the cellular machinery to make millions of copies of itself until the viruses burst from the cell to repeat the process. We can safely assume that any lung tissue extracted from a sick patient is going to be "teeming" with replication competent viruses.

Virologist readily admit that there isn't enough virus material in a patient sample to see which is why they need to "grow" the virus on Monkey Kidney cells with Fetal Bovine Serum and a number of antibiotics and antifungals. Growing the virus entails manipulating the medium until the observation of the cytopathic effect is supposedly evidence of the presence of the virus. This is what they call "isolation" which is obviously not a separation of one thing from other things. This "soup" is then prepared using heavy metal stains for viewing with an electron microscope and then they point out with an arrow with what they believe to be the "virus". In the case of a new or "novel" virus, how do you determine what to point at?

You can't claim that viruses are replicating wildly making people sick and then also say that the fluids and tissues of a sick person doesn't have enough viral material for you to see. That just doesn't make any sense.

I wish the Graph went back further, looking at other disease graphs that go back much further it is impossible to show where the mass vaccinations started if you present them to somebody and blank out the dates.
The whole discussion reminds me of the 9/11 towers drama.....the official story seems really wonky but I cant 100% say what the truth is.

"Methods
Upper and lower respiratory tract secretion samples from putative patients with COVID-19 were inoculated onto cells to isolate the virus. Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus.
Results
The virus replicated in Vero cells and cytopathic effects were observed. Full genome sequencing showed that the virus genome exhibited sequence homology of more than 99.9% with SARS-CoV-2 which was isolated from patients from other countries, for instance China. Sequence homology of SARS-CoV-2 with SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV was 77.5% and 50%, respectively. Coronavirus-specific morphology was observed by electron microscopy in virus-infected Vero cells.
Conclusion
SARS-CoV-2 was isolated from putative patients with unexplained pneumonia and intermittent coughing and fever. The isolated virus was named BetaCoV/Korea/KCDC03/2020."

According our guests the Michael and Mike, and Cowan, and Kaufman, and everyone else who's been barking about virus isolation, ISOLATE means to identify it while isolated from the surrounding substrate, so as to confirm chicken-or-egg in regard to whether virus or substrate is causal, and confirm virus actually exists as a unit. Isn't that what they're saying?

If I take a lit matchstick and use it to light a candle, then study the flame on the candle, GUESS WHAT.... I'm no longer studying the original matchstick flame nor it's origin.

Isnt that Koch's postulates Theory,? Isolate the virus from a sick person then re-infect a healthy sample ?

Fantastic interview right from the start! Polluted air, water, & air is the introduction of toxins that cause disease. As one of the NEO ppl put it, you can't have healthy ppl living on an unhealthy planet. An analogy is the truism that a filthy bowel allows toxins to collect & be reabsorbed into the bloodstream, leading to poisoning of tissues. Clean, healthy Earth equals healthy shaved apes.

Excellent episode Alex!

You can clearly see cases of rabies declining in both animals and humans sharply prior to the introduction of the "vaccine". The graph legend shows # of animal cases on the left (0 - 12,000) and # of human cases on the right (0 to 60). At its peak in 1943 rabies only afflicted 50 people and dropped to 25 - 30 by the time the vaccine was introduced in 1947. For animals it peaked at a little over 10,000 in 1943 and declined to below 9,000 prior to the introduction of the vaccine. Alex seemed to think this graph proved his point about the vaccine eradicating rabies but we see the same behavior we see with all of the other "viral" diseases...They're in sharp decline by the time the vaccine is introduced.

View attachment 2402
If we look closer at the technique scientist are using to detect rabies and what they're calling the vaccine we see some crazy stuff going on.

1. They assume that the virus is present without any attempts to isolate it.

2. In all of their experiments, they take brain tissue from the sick animal, create so-called "virus" laden "juice" and inject that into the brains of healthy animals.

3. The scientist are looking at samples of brain material extracted from a sick animal with a light microscope in attempt to detect a pattern with they assume represents the presence of a virus without ever seeing the virus.

4. Part of the "vaccine" program introduced in 1947 involved rounding up all stray dogs and euthanizing them along with requirements for animal owners to register and vaccinate their dogs.

Rabies Problems and Control - June 24, 1949
I live in a third world country, the Philippines, & "rabies" is commonly observed here. What is disgusting is the lack of clear thinking about it. A niece of my wife was bitten by a kitten who was killed by her father b/c of his fear of "rabies." Did anyone test the kitten for "rabies" before she was given a massively expensive "rabies" vaccination? Of course not. We observed this very strangely acting, aggressive dog at the entrance to a
hardware store. He was thrashing his head side to side while loudly growling. After turning around to leave that area, we encountered two women walking on the road toward that dog's location. We warned them of a "rabid" dog, but they walked on, apparently unconcerned.

Then there was a case of a 20 yr. old man who was bitten by a "rabid" dog. His family was already deeply in debt due to the Plandemic so they let him suffer severe fever & other symptoms until he tragically died. Would a "rabies" vaxx have helped him? I don't think so.
Stefan Lanka said is his critique of Pasteur that he killed sheep that were vaxxed which developed disease afterwards to cover up his useless procedure.
https://www.regjeringen.no/no/dokum...edleggId=03c4fc8f-c8f1-49c7-b176-07edebd0db06

Alex,

That podcast was superb and I am mentally starting to put some pieces together and get a very scary picture.

We have the AIDS story told by Henry Bauer, in which there is no virus. Remember that Several other top researchers are part of that story - notably Kary Mullis.

We have the COVID scare which as I have pointed out before is at least consistent with there being no actual virus.

There is the story about Pasteur's notebook - I assume that is true

We have all the incidents where a Rabies panic was quashed by research which showed no sign of the disease - coupled with the fact (I assume) that dogs with untreated worms can appear to go mad and bite people.

Then there is polio. Polio is indeed mimicked by another disease, called acute flaccid myelitis. Look it up. Also I know a guy who actually caught polio as a kid, and his parent's house butted onto a corn field, so he might have been exposed to toxic chemicals that way. Another odd thing about polio, is that only about 1 in 200 people who get the disease actually go on to show the paralysis symptoms. A quick GOOGLE did not give me the name of someone who originally isolated the rabies virus (which I'd have thought was a really important discovery).

Then we have the issue that Randall Murphy brought up (above). The key problem is that Sars-Cov-2 was not isolated in the conventional sense. Nowadays a virus can be deemed 'isolated' and people pass around a liquid that supposedly contains virus particles along with other biological material. This is supposedly also the case with HIV.

Do I need to go into exactly why this looser definition of viral detection really matters yet again?

@Alex, you challenged him with the data on rabies in the US - I do hope you will find out how that went. Since it takes a while between you recording the show and getting it on your website, I wonder if he could already update you on that.

David
Stefan Lanka lost & then a court case on the fraud of virology in Germany.
https://www.regjeringen.no/no/dokum...edleggId=03c4fc8f-c8f1-49c7-b176-07edebd0db06

What would they have tested for?
In Texas, they routinely chopped the heads off of "rabid" animals & then looked for the virus in brain tissue before subjecting ppl to the very painful, repeated injections of vaxx into the person's abdomen. This painful "cure" reminds me that some studies of placebo studies of treatments for disease found that the most painful the procedure was, the more effective it was. For instance, acupuncture has theorized to be effective b/c of the needling.

I wanted to add that the young man who eventually died of "rabies" could have been vaxxed, w/o anyone knowing it, which Wallach explained often led to very disease that it was supposed to prevent.

Back