Michael Wallach, Rabies, Damn Rabies |561|

https://time.com/6252673/chinese-spy-balloon-satellite/
"A Balloon Is Spying on the U.S. From the Sky. Here’s Why China May Be Using Old-Fashioned Surveillance Technology When Satellites Exist"

Who would care about this needing to be explained? What harm would come if nobody "explained" it?

Keep that Popcorn ready. Turns out the balloons were only weather balloons (Of course. Nobody would use a balloon when you have actual satellites... EVER). But TIME USA just spent a lengthy article providing a 'sensible explanation' for a first world country's military use of balloons for spy technology. Hmmm

Last edited:
Keep that Popcorn ready. Turns out the balloons were only weather balloons (Of course. Nobody would use a balloon when you have actual satellites... EVER). But TIME USA just spent a lengthy article providing a 'sensible explanation' for a first world country's military use of balloons for spy technology. Hmmm

Maybe it’s a bit of a signal and a joke call back to WWI… “When the balloon goes up” is a phrase that means when the SHTF and originated from WWI when a clash occurred each side would put up observation balloons to spy on the enemy.

I'd honestly be curious to know what, if any, mundane explanation would have been accepted especially by the conspiratorial end of the populace spectrum.

I'll admit I find the whole thing fishy, but when I thought about it other than them either demonstrating:

1) It was a foreign power's devices, or
2) it was alien tech

was there ever a 3rd/4th/etc alternative explanation to offer? lol

Bias is a funny thing.

1. Isolation and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first US COVID-19 patient
  2. SARS-CoV-2 virus isolate available to the public health community
  3. Research team has isolated the COVID-19 virus
  4. Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19
  5. Fact check: The virus that causes COVID-19 has been isolated
  6. How our team isolated the new coronavirus to fight the global pandemic
  7. The Covid-19 virus has been isolated many times
That being said, other important claims seem perfectly valid ( to me ).
I imagine that the critics will use the spurious content to discredit the rest.

The Viral Delusion — Link
Review On Medium

What does appear to be the case, is that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and used in the development of vaccines and disease testing. However that doesn't justify deeming that SARS-CoV-2 has been the cause of so many hospitalizations and deaths. These are two very different issues that were conflated and used to promote a misleading mainstream narrative — one that bolstered massive plays for power and profit at the expense of civil liberties and security for citizens around the world.

Reactions: Kim
If that is isolation, I would hate to see what they call contamination of a sample. Just saying it is isolated does make up for the methodology that adds so many variables.

If that is isolation, I would hate to see what they call contamination of a sample. Just saying it is isolated does make up for the methodology that adds so many variables.
Thanks. Just to clarify the claim being made is there are no viruses... ever... no such thing. not in plants. not in dogs with rabies. not in humans. so the whole thing about isolation is kind of out the window cuz there's nothing to isolate. there are no such thing as viruses. that's the claim.

the claim was that in certain illnesses, no entity that was pathogenic and self replicating could be isolated, leaving no other variables, from the fluids of a sick person. Which leaves the possibility that some reason other than viruses has been overlooked in assessing what causes certain illnesses. Furthermore, while the virus hypothesis is under review we should not close out other research and discussions.

the claim was that in certain illnesses, no entity that was pathogenic and self replicating could be isolated, leaving no other variables, from the fluids of a sick person. Which leaves the possibility that some reason other than viruses has been overlooked in assessing what causes certain illnesses.

In what cases have virsuses been isolated as the cause of the illness?

Was a virus isolated in rabies?

Is a virus the cause of rabies?

https://odysee.com/@hipsterious:3/Dr.-Sam-Bailey---What-About-Rabies:c
Rabies has not been proven to be caused by a virus due to unreliable microbe isolation.
It is not known what actually causes Rabies but an other theory is that there may be inherent toxins that are similar to the manner of poisoning known in puffer fish and some octopi with other organisms in the animal becoming triggered by stress or injury.
nothing acting like a virus has ever been isolated for any disease so far

anyone who was ever entertained the idea of a flat earth needs to slow down and really relearn science... I mean the basic s*** you slept through in high school... newton and the apple and the tree (probably not a real story but you get the idea).

If the last 3 years have taught us anything it's that highly educated people are equally (if not more capable in some cases via highhorse bias) of embracing fairy tales.

I'll be keeping my popcorn ready for upcoming paradigm shattering regarding Space, Satellites, NASA, World Governments, etc. And I don't think it's going to be revelations of space aliens living among us.
And just like the mainstream passive acceptance of Covid having been created in a lab, there will be no "i told you so" moments for anyone. Instead, I'm sure all those who hurled insults and condescension will, after encountering each new paradigm, just be like "duh, of course we've always known that...".

The first example (to make a prediction) will be:
"Of course we always knew all the footage NASA shows to the public was fake. They provide the public depictions of what they're actually doing in order to protect the actual work they're doing from theft and forgery, etc.. we've always known that!"

Last edited:
The second example (to make another prediction) will be:
"Of course we've always known that Nukes are fake and that "mutually assured destruction" just refers to the public at-large finding this out.... The Nukes story was/is what kept the world wars from escalating beyond the control of the managing oligarchs, and thank goodness... but ya of course we've always known that!!"

Admittedly, I lack the will to do a real deep dive on this one, though I do find it interesting. What are the one or two things (videos, interviews, papers etc.) that you “virus deniers” could point to that would, in your opinion, be the most convincing piece in terms of presenting a case which is skeptical towards the mainstream narrative of viruses?

If the last 3 years have taught us anything it's that highly educated people are equally (if not more capable in some cases via highhorse bias) of embracing fairy tales.

I'll be keeping my popcorn ready for upcoming paradigm shattering regarding Space, Satellites, NASA, World Governments, etc. And I don't think it's going to be revelations of space aliens living among us.
And just like the mainstream passive acceptance of Covid having been created in a lab, there will be no "i told you so" moments for anyone. Instead, I'm sure all those who hurled insults and condescension will, after encountering each new paradigm, just be like "duh, of course we've always known that...".

The first example (to make a prediction) will be:
"Of course we always knew all the footage NASA shows to the public was fake. They provide the public depictions of what they're actually doing in order to protect the actual work they're doing from theft and forgery, etc.. we've always known that!"
I intend to ask Alex about this incident during the first American landing on the Moon. He probably has a file on it. I ran across an account of a 2 minute period of radio silence after Neil Armstrong did his famous "One small step for man..." speech before stepping onto the lunar surface. It was widely noticed that communication ceased & at least two people pursued what was going on. According to them, the two minutes of silence covered exchanges between NASA & the astronauts about an observation of large space craft on the ridge above their landing site. Armstrong was understandably concerned about them & NASA told them to ignore them & get back to work.
This sudden introduction to the reality of ET on the Moon likely explains the perplexed & somber attitudes of the astronauts upon successfully returning to the Earth. It's clear to me that they were admonished to keep their stories to themselves. A commenter on HuffPost News told me about the two ppl who tracked down the UFO observation by American astronauts on the Moon, but I sadly neglected to write down their names.

Admittedly, I lack the will to do a real deep dive on this one, though I do find it interesting. What are the one or two things (videos, interviews, papers etc.) that you “virus deniers” could point to that would, in your opinion, be the most convincing piece in terms of presenting a case which is skeptical towards the mainstream narrative of viruses?
I haven't taken the time to check for results of a study reported to have been funded by a wealthy donor. Dr. Tom Cowan & others reported that they are pursuing a study of 4 samples to be sent to 5 labs in the USA. The samples are double-blinded; one is a virus sample & so on w/ a control sample that is sterile. The labs will be asked to analyze the samples & report what they found in each one. While some anti-viral researchers say that the jury is already out on this issue, I think yet another failure by virus labs to be unable to accurately detect viruses from bacteria to sterile samples should put a nail in the coffin of viral science.

https://odysee.com/@hipsterious:3/Dr.-Sam-Bailey---What-About-Rabies:c
Rabies has not been proven to be caused by a virus due to unreliable microbe isolation.
It is not known what actually causes Rabies but an other theory is that there may be inherent toxins that are similar to the manner of poisoning known in puffer fish and some octopi with other organisms in the animal becoming triggered by stress or injury.
nothing acting like a virus has ever been isolated for any disease so far
Have you heard or read anything about the study Dr. Cowan described in a an Odysee.com interview? It's been months since I watched that presentation that claimed that money had been donated to do a double-blind experiment of sending 4 samples of fluid to 5 American labs. They were to determine what microscopic organisms, if any, were in each sample.

Back