Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus? |508|

Good day, Alex.

My name is Moe Bedard and I listen to your podcast often. You are a great host and have excellent guests but I feel the need to start interacting on some of these discussions and especially when it related to my own expertise in the occult and esoteric like in this case.

I decided to write a quick 2,000-word article explaining how Mitch is misleading people and I prove this by his own choice of symbols and religion of Satanism. Here is my article reposted here in its entirety.

Mitch Horowitz on Skeptiko: Did Mitch go full on retard or is he a Satanic Apologist?

A podcast I often tune into is called Skeptiko by Alex Tsakiris. He is a great host and has some excellent guests on his show where you can learn about various scientific and esoteric subjects.

One of the people he recently had on his podcast is an occult author, Theosophist, and self-proclaimed Satanist, Mitch Horowitz. The title of the interview is “Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus?”
Mitch-Horowitz--1024x687.png

If you do not know of him, a quote by the comedian podcaster Duncan Truseel that is posted on MitchHorowitz.com describes him well as “a cross between Aleister Crowley and Alan Watts.”

Back to the Skeptiko Podcast. Alex starts by introducing Mitch and then implying that he went full-on retard by playing a movie clip.
The reason Alex says that Mitch went retard was that he read in his book that the U.S. military officer, a former high-ranking member of the Church of Satan and founder of the Temple of Set – Michael Aquino was one of his inspirations, and Mitch also told Alex that Aquino had no involvement in the alleged child rapes and killings that he was accused of, which Alex thought was absurd, to say the least.

When questioned, Mitch adamantly defended his dead Satanic hero, Aquino. He also parroted the same old claim over and over as they always do when questioned about the evil and criminal aspects of their religion, “It was part of the Satanic Panic.” You will find that the “Satanic Panic” is the catchphrase to fool 99% of the people who are not well-read on the subject and or the history of the Satanic criminal fringe where it is well documented that you can find a plethora of Satanic killings, human and animal sacrifice and child rape.

By no means is this type of behavior the norm, or am I implying that most Satanists are evil or involved in criminality. On the contrary, these crimes are normally committed by people who are not members of some Satanic sect. In fact, I believe the vast majority are not involved in evil acts or crimes but to falsely claim that stuff like that never happened and to claim so is part of the Satanic Panic is simply a lie.

Alex prefaced the listeners by WARNING them I like Mitch BUT;

“I can trust you. Just don’t go full retard on me. Don’t ask me to believe that Michael Aquino is not the worst of the worst Satanists, sex abusing, probably murderer of children, probably pedophile kind of person!!”

So who is telling the truth – Mitch or Alex?

The Satanic Apologist Mitch vs the Satanic Truth or Satanic Panicky Alex?

Before I get into some of the details of what was said, you must have a basic understanding of Satanism and occult symbology.

Often, I have found that Satanists who are authors and public figures have a tendency to speak very well and will articulate some nice truths mixed in with big half-truths/lies so the average to the below-average student on the esoteric, occult, and Satanism will never spot the misleading information. I have interviewed and talked to many active and former Satanists over the years, and I have found that many people leave the discussion believing what the Satanists say because they know no better.

Meaning, they do not have the esoteric and empirical knowledge (Gnosis) to understand that they are being misled, and as Manly P. Hall stated, “lies are one of the greatest tools of most Satanists.

Just so you are aware, to lie is a form of Black Magic that can be taken to many levels and extremes. This is no grand secret and not the only method of a black magician, but it is a tool that can be used at will for self-gain in Satanism just like a narcissist or sociopath can and will do the same.

How do I know many Satanists lie and Satanism encourages its followers to mislead people for self-gain?

For well over a decade, I have read their literature, interviewed current and former high ranking Satanists in the Church of Satan, and I have also read other great philosophers and authors like Manly P. Hall, who happens to be the same person that Mitch Horowitz had chosen to write a book called, “The Seeker’s Guide to The Secret Teachings of All Ages: The Authorized Companion to Manly P. Hall’s Esoteric Landmark.”

Please keep in mind that I also consider myself an expert on many of these same subjects, and anything I state in this article, I would not hesitate to kindly debate him or speak to Alex about on any day of the week. In fact, I left a comment on Alex Tsarkis’ Youtube channel stating I would come on his show to discuss and agreed that Horowitz went retard but Alex appears to have deleted my comment.

I do not know the guy but I was not happy to learn that he is censoring his listeners and comments but here is my last comment asking him why? Alex, are you reading, and do you care to comment?
10-Mitch-Horow-1024x539.png

HOW DO I KNOW MITCH HORWITZ LIES?

A favorite tool of Satanists is changing/perverting ancient symbols and then twisting the truth and using linguistics to pull the wool over people’s eyes who again, know no better.

For example, he has a tattoo of the Hebrew (Phoenician) letters for God on his upper right arm but Satanists do not believe in God, meaning they are Agnostic and Atheists. Then he has an upside-down pentagram on his left forearm that he falsely claims represents human power. Mitch said in an interview, “By it being inverted, it is not a perversion of the original upright pentagram, which is another lie.

The facts are the upright pentagram represents human power, and when it is turned upside down as he has tattooed on his arm, it also means human power, but selfish and perverted power.

You can see his false explanation in the video below. Then I will prove to you that he is misleading people with a few quotes that contradict what Mitch Horowitz claims from the very same author, philosopher, and fellow 33rd Degree Freemason, Manly P. Hall whose book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages and also contains a chapter on black magic and perversion of symbols like the inverted pentagram.

Before we read what Manly P. Hall and other authors have to say about these same subjects, let’s first listen to what Mitch claims these tattoos of the symbols on his body mean.

In an interview, he states that he was most proud of breathing new life into the metaphysical classics, such as The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall. But the facts are he does not follow Hall’s secret teachings and the ancient traditions he had written about that I seek to defend.
I mean, if Horowitz wrote the seekers guide on the same book, he would have read about the meaning of the upside-down pentagram, and if he were honest, he would have relayed a similar meaning in the interview above, but he doesn’t. So instead, he twists the truth for his selfish ego and gain, which is par the course for his religion.

Now let’s read what Hall had written in The Secret Teachings of All Ages about the pentagram and black magic (pg. 291);

“The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths.

When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the “sign of the cloven hoof,” or the footprint of the Devil.

The star with two points upward is also called the “Goat of Mendes,” because the inverted star is the same shape as a goat’s head. When the upright star turns and the upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star.

The black magician cannot use the symbols of white magic without bringing down upon himself the forces of white magic, which would be fatal to his schemes. He must therefore distort the hierograms so that they typify the occult fact that he himself is distorting the principles for which the symbols stand.

Black magic is not a fundamental art; it is the misuse of an art. Therefore it has no symbols of its own.

It merely takes the emblematic figures of white magic, and by inverting and reversing them signifies that it is left-handed.”

16th-century master French occultist and magician, Éliphas Lévi had written in The mysteries of magic by Éliphas Lévi, by Arthur Edward Waite;

“The Pentagram, with two horns in the ascendant, represents Satan, or the goat of the Sabbath, and with the single horn in the ascendant it is the sign of the Saviour. It is the figure of the human body with the four members and a point representing the head;a human figure-head downward naturally represents the demon, that is, intellectual subversion, disorder, and folly.”

“The Burning Star which, when inverted, is the hieroglyphic sign of the goat of black magic whose head can then be sketched in the star with the two horns above, the ears on the right and left, and the beard below, sign of antagonism and blind fatality, the goat of lewdness assaulting heaven with its horns, a sign execrated even in the Sabbath by initiates of a superior order.

Fatality alone exists, God and spirit do not exist.

Matter is the grand totality, spirit the dream of demented matter. The form is more than the idea, the woman more than the man, pleasure more than thought, vice more than virtue, the multitude greater than its chiefs, children above their fathers, and madness more than reason.”
Are you starting to notice the inversions of truths that I am clearly pointing out to you or do you need more proof of the Devil’s hoof?

Now let’s look at the image Mitch Horowitz puts on his website and behind him on this podcast. It is a symbol of hypnotism, and it is meant to place you in a trance so he can hypnotize you. Most people do not seem to notice this little black magic school trick because they know no better but of course, he will deny it.

View attachment 1965

WHY I’M PUBLICLY CRITICISING A SATANIST LIKE MITCH?

Today, we can witness that some of these Satanists actively propagandize and proselytize people and kids into their religion via books, podcasts, videos, and social media without impunity. In fact, our corporate media is supporting and encouraging this behavior.

The perversion and teaching of ancient symbols and philosophical truths for self-gain whether monetary, spiritual, and or sexual, leads to more depravity and people who are placed under the spell of these black magicians.

When this behavior is taken to the extreme by public figures using misleading words and lies, they pose a severe threat to our children’s mental and sexual welfare because some of them will be attracted to these Satanic cults as a result.

To be perfectly honest, the man has never done anything personally against me. I also do not think he is on the criminal fringe.

Still, when people who claim to be experts are actively misleading other people in subject areas that I also happen to be adept in, I believe that a differing opinion is needed and restoring the truth of our Ancient Traditions is not only in order but my duty.

I encourage my Traditional Masonic, Christain Brothers, and fellow good men and women around the world to do the same.

You can watch and listen to the Skeptiko podcast here;
thx. lots of interesting things here. some I agree with more than some of the rest :)

I'm happy to dialogue about this but we have to chunk it down to smaller pieces.

Good day, Alex.
I do not know the guy but I was not happy to learn that he is censoring his listeners and comments but here is my last comment asking him why? Alex, are you reading, and do you care to comment?

just so you know... I mean there's no way you could have known this... but this is true:
1626114822279.png

Reactions: Moe
Example: A newsman points to multiple burning structures and says “mostly peaceful”, I don’t say “He’s retarded.”.

just to clarify... and I think we may be saying the same thing.

I think the above example is going "full retard" in the way that I'm talking about because it's not even a very well-constructed deception. it's just it in your face " you're too stupid to deserve the truth" kind of thing.

there is no subtlety to mitch's defense of michael aquino. he's just pointing to all the burning structures that are the multiple, multiple accusations/ investigations against him and saying "mostly peaceful"

Thanks for making sense of this, Newhill. Also, I am not "stereotyping" this Jewish, intellectual fence riding phenomenon, and Mitch Horowitz is a perfect example of these ultra platformed so called "intellectual" Jews. Unfortunately, a great vocab and verbal alacrity, in my opinion, is not necessarily a sign of honest, overall intelligence. Like I said, I didn't see Horowitz as disingenuous, but rather honest to his selfish, bullshitting, pretending to have some kind of esoteric wisdom, lineage. Is that necessarily all Jewish people? No, I don't think so. However, I don't think it is a coincidence that a lot of these Hollywood peddlers such as Mich Horowitz, Bret Weinstein, and the many others constantly pushed as "media intellectuals," just so happen to be Jewish....and speaking the same kind of round about language. If we are going to circumcise this truth with stupid bromides like "stereotype," or "oh my god, this fucking asshole Shane is anti-Semitic," then we are blatantly ignoring this fact.

I just don't how/why you think this adds anything to the conversation. I don't know anything about Mitch's religious background. was he brought up Jewish, or from a secular family, or something else?

why get hung up on this wacky jewish thunder god cult anyway? I don't think much of religion... judaism included.

We could talk zionism but that's a whole different conversation.

We could talk jewish culture but that's a whole different conversation as well.

I'm looking for a level three

good stuff. appreciate your perspective and I agree it has to be added into the conversation. I also agree with some of what the subliminal jihad guys brought to this discussion:
Dimitri and Khalid, Subliminal Jihad Against ... - Skeptiko

I mean, the fact that the sick / evil / satanic behavior of colonel michael aquino was seamlessly integrated into his military service should give us pause.

Agree. It is disturbing, but these things happen (in the Army, not in the Marine Corps ;-).

We don't know all of the background. Reserves is report to your command for duty one weekend a month and then for two weeks, once a year. You could be activated and even be deployed for a stretch (like reserve units sent to the sandbox for 6 - 13 months over the past 20 years). But there really wasn't anything to deploy to in Aquino's post VN service.

When/what year/stage of career did Aquino enter the reserves? Maybe he only got into the evil weirdo crap after he was in the reserves and he was able to pull it together for his monthly weekend and annual two weeks. The Army is big ( a million soldiers). Hard to keep track of everyone's extracurricular activities. Command also matters. His command may have been a small isolated group of weirdos CYAing each other.

Here is what i think has happened

Two fucking animals (satanic ritual abuse cult imo) Hillary and Bill Clinton who apart from the child rape and killing (imo) have alse had murdered (imo) many people over the years for some of the worst 'reasons'. It seems like their murder sprees are almost common knowledge these days.
Here is a guy who on the face of it seems like a decent enough guy (Seth Rich) who happened to be suspected of leaking DNC documents to Wikileaks/Assange.
As with many peoples views regarding the Assange case, if along with any of the wikileaks, numerous government agents's names (aside from those committing serious offences) who were in the field were also leaked as a matter of course that is a serious breach of US national security and cant really go unpunished.
As mentioned, personally i dont know enough about the case but what stated in the previous sentence is on many peoples mind.
The FBI (Hillo and Bill fiefdom imo) just 'happened' to put these emails out, out of the blue. I think not.
As Hillo and Bill are becoming more and more known for their murderous sprees (imo) nedalone that they are satanic ritual abusers, child murderers and rapists (imo) they are pushing the narrative (imo) that yes some of the rumours may be true about their contract killings but that it is all done in the name of US national security (puking in my mouth). Also it puts a message out to others who may be about to (wouldn't surprise if there was something big in the pipeline, in fact i think there is) or thinking of leaking more stuff on Hillo and Bill's child abusing murderous sprees (imo).
Also in this vault of emails (much of which redacted) there just happens to be loads of other stuff about Trump, Russia etc further muddying the water and placing the narrative around national security.

Yeah national security concerned Hill and Bill. If you believe that you will believe anything (imo). Of course no chance the good honest FBI (not everone but some blatantly imo evil, as well as sell out cunts) wouldn't be in on the psyop (puking in my mouth again).

an excerpt from the linked article

For years Attorney Ty Clevenger requested this information on the case from the FBI.
This week the FBI released the information without notifying Clevenger.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...urdered-dnc-operative-seth-rich-said-nothing/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nts-emails-suggest-assassination-discussions/

evil fucks aside, to a lot of Jews zionism just means that they believe in a jewish homeland (admittedly some are far too flippant when it comes to the rights of Palestinians). Getting one category (evil fucks, satanic ritual abuse etc) mixed up with the other is often what happens and isnt fair.

Last edited:
good stuff. appreciate your perspective and I agree it has to be added into the conversation. I also agree with some of what the subliminal jihad guys brought to this discussion:
Dimitri and Khalid, Subliminal Jihad Against ... - Skeptiko

I mean, the fact that the sick / evil / satanic behavior of colonel michael aquino was seamlessly integrated into his military service should give us pause.
Alex,
I listened to the Dimitri and Khalid podcast. Not sure what you are pointing to in it. If you feel like it, please clarify. Always interested in entertaining your ideas. You make me think.

As an aside, since it was briefly mentioned, I am a member of the congregation of a Swedenborg church and I am a master mason. If there was anything evil in either, I would be long gone. I think evil is real and I think it is far more hideous than most people realize. You'd like the Swedenborg church. Mostly it's a nice place to socialize with non-dogmatic folks that are trying to be spiritually better and who are convinced there is life after death and that souls go to where their own specific gravity dictates they should be (like attracts like). It's all very NDE-esque. Pretty much ditto the free masons (I'm still waiting for the secret access to the Vatican gold, LOL). IMO, much of the US Constitution was based on masonic concepts and organizational structure. That's a good thing.

I think you tend to see more organized plots and intelligent planning than actually exists in the world of men. Mostly, in my experience, it's a mix of shit happens and attempts to herd cats and Murphy's law.

Re; Aquino - He was evil and someone should have put one in his ear; yet a garden variety psychopath. I know these people. I have had to profile a number of them (In a past life). They are remarkable for how they get away with crap much worse than what gets the average Joe shit canned. That's anywhere. They are also incredibly adept at avoiding arrest (up to a point). I have theories as to how that works. Boldness and lack of shame/guilt are big factors. Discussion for another post.

Last edited:
Hi Moe! Excellent essay. Very easy to read, considerate, and thought provoking. I hope you do more of these.

Above is the only part I think you took differently than I did.
I don’t think Alex called or implied Mitch a full-retard. Rather, I think he was referring to the mindset one would have to employ to carry out that type of defensive performance.

Example: A newsman points to multiple burning structures and says “mostly peaceful”, I don’t say “He’s retarded.”.
Instead I say about the news report: “That’s retarded.”, and I regard the newsman a shallow inconsiderate asshole. But I don’t assume his unfortunate motivations and inaccurate reporting are due to low intellect.

I’m not trying to speak for Alex, just my interpretation.

Truly enjoyed the essay, thanks.

Hello and thank you very much for your feedback!

Sure I get what you're saying and I can understand your analogy. I also believe it wasn't a reference to a low intellect but a point of view that is stupid at best.

Take care!

thx. lots of interesting things here. some I agree with more than some of the rest :)

I'm happy to dialogue about this but we have to chunk it down to smaller pieces.

You're welcome and I appreciate it. I could have actually expanded on more points and contradictions but I decided to trim it down.

I'm coming out with a series of articles and research called The Satanic Truth. In a nutshell, Satanists deflect by mentioning crimes that were never persecuted as zealous attacks and Christian right persecution but they do not mention the dozens and dozens of satanic ritual murders starting in the 1980s and still happen to this day.

I believe the vast majority of satanists are not involved in such activity but there is a fringe minority.

Agree. It is disturbing, but these things happen (in the Army, not in the Marine Corps ;-).

We don't know all of the background. Reserves is report to your command for duty one weekend a month and then for two weeks, once a year. You could be activated and even be deployed for a stretch (like reserve units sent to the sandbox for 6 - 13 months over the past 20 years). But there really wasn't anything to deploy to in Aquino's post VN service.

When/what year/stage of career did Aquino enter the reserves? Maybe he only got into the evil weirdo crap after he was in the reserves and he was able to pull it together for his monthly weekend and annual two weeks. The Army is big ( a million soldiers). Hard to keep track of everyone's extracurricular activities. Command also matters. His command may have been a small isolated group of weirdos CYAing each other.

more info
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html

IDK... tried looking... hard to find anything substantial.

more info
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html

IDK... tried looking... hard to find anything substantial.
Yeah, Me2.

Looks like he could have entered reserve service immediately after his tours in VN. Then joined the Satan worshippers. Stayed in the reserves and flew under the Army radar for 15 years +/- pretty much as I described. Dunno. Scant info, as you say.

I didn't know he was a Nazi too. There was some of that going on in the military in the late 80s, but it got found out and purged.

"Please note here that both psyops and satanism involve using many levels of deception and coercion to manipulate the perceptions of others for ulterior motives, so these are skills that Aquino is very familiar with and very comfortable in using. He is also an expert in propaganda and skilled in techniques for disseminating misinformation/disinformation, and using misdirection, confusion tactics, isolation techniques, and revisionism. Therefore, he will certainly use these skills to defend himself against the truth of his actions." Having recently purchased a car, this struck me as funny. Could be just as much describing a car dealer........or a politician or a lawyer.......

Derailed!
Thread has shifted to focus on Aquino, looks like.
Just finished Roswell and WW2 book by Douglas Dietrich. Starts to hint at and flirt with Aquino disclosure at end. Talks about his role in Roswell propaganda along with Stanton Friedman and "Art's Farts (parts)" on Art Bell and the spin to misguide the masses of true believers.
Planned to be in his next book with Peter Moon through Sky Books.
DD KNEW the guy and PM has done lots of digging there as well. You could contact either of them if you get tired of googling yourselves.
Or just have patience and wait for the book!
Never noticed or knew SF was part of the horned eyebrow club... Funny shit.

Yeah, Me2.

Looks like he could have entered reserve service immediately after his tours in VN. Then joined the Satan worshippers. Stayed in the reserves and flew under the Army radar for 15 years +/- pretty much as I described. Dunno. Scant info, as you say.

I didn't know he was a Nazi too. There was some of that going on in the military in the late 80s, but it got found out and purged.

"Please note here that both psyops and satanism involve using many levels of deception and coercion to manipulate the perceptions of others for ulterior motives, so these are skills that Aquino is very familiar with and very comfortable in using. He is also an expert in propaganda and skilled in techniques for disseminating misinformation/disinformation, and using misdirection, confusion tactics, isolation techniques, and revisionism. Therefore, he will certainly use these skills to defend himself against the truth of his actions." Having recently purchased a car, this struck me as funny. Could be just as much describing a car dealer........or a politician or a lawyer.......
Yep. Just because he's "smart" or "intellectual" doesn't mean he's trustworthy or upstanding! NO argument there!
Fucking intellectuals.

I just don't how/why you think this adds anything to the conversation. I don't know anything about Mitch's religious background. was he brought up Jewish, or from a secular family, or something else?

why get hung up on this wacky jewish thunder god cult anyway? I don't think much of religion... judaism included.

We could talk jewish culture but that's a whole different conversation as well.

I'm looking for a level three

I don't think that we are getting hung up on Jewish backgrounds by seeing the fact that a lot of people who are Satanists, including Anton LeVay, just so happen to be Jewish at the same time. Furthermore, this guy, Mitch, just so happens to be a Satanist, too! How is it that you have this deep, unshakeable pursuit of knowledge when it comes to Vespasian, Josephus, and all things considering the wool over our eyes that have to do with religion, but you simply call anything regarding modern observations "Jewish thunger god cult"? Can you not see that the Jews in academia, and Hollywood, get some kind of push?

Alex,
I listened to the Dimitri and Khalid podcast. Not sure what you are pointing to in it. If you feel like it, please clarify. Always interested in entertaining your ideas. You make me think.

As an aside, since it was briefly mentioned, I am a member of the congregation of a Swedenborg church and I am a master mason. If there was anything evil in either, I would be long gone. I think evil is real and I think it is far more hideous than most people realize. You'd like the Swedenborg church. Mostly it's a nice place to socialize with non-dogmatic folks that are trying to be spiritually better and who are convinced there is life after death and that souls go to where their own specific gravity dictates they should be (like attracts like). It's all very NDE-esque. Pretty much ditto the free masons (I'm still waiting for the secret access to the Vatican gold, LOL). IMO, much of the US Constitution was based on masonic concepts and organizational structure. That's a good thing.

I think you tend to see more organized plots and intelligent planning than actually exists in the world of men. Mostly, in my experience, it's a mix of shit happens and attempts to herd cats and Murphy's law.

Re; Aquino - He was evil and someone should have put one in his ear; yet a garden variety psychopath. I know these people. I have had to profile a number of them (In a past life). They are remarkable for how they get away with crap much worse than what gets the average Joe shit canned. That's anywhere. They are also incredibly adept at avoiding arrest (up to a point). I have theories as to how that works. Boldness and lack of shame/guilt are big factors. Discussion for another post.

Well said, Newhill. One of things things that I never quite understood is this enormous wave of hatred toward anything that has to do with Free Masons, especially from the so called "truth community."

If there was anything evil in either, I would be long gone. I think evil is real and I think it is far more hideous than most people realize. You'd like the . Mostly it's a nice place to socialize with non-dogmatic folks that are trying to be spiritually better and who are convinced there is life after death and that souls go to where their own specific gravity dictates they should be (like attracts like). It's all very NDE-esque.

nice... and I get it... good to have a community of like-minded seeking goodness.

agreed. what do you think about Mitch ( who considers Aquino one of his greatest influences)?

Michael Aquino – Douglas Duane Dietrich
https://douglasdietrich.com/tag/michael-aquino/
No contact info on his website, but he has Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, which I do none of those things.
Up to you if you think third time Aquino is a charm!
Oh, and I've found through experience in life, that the younger kids are, the more they don't lie and can actually see through lies. It's why the stupid "do as I say, not as I do" shitty parenting style fails so miserably and creates more liars. We have to be trained to lie, then it becomes easier and second-hand. But it takes more and more lies to cover for lies, and that's why the entire system and all of its institutions is collapsing.
So, these toddlers? They weren't lying.

Last edited:
I believe you and I shouldn't have been so accusatory in my comment so I apologize. Thanks for letting me know

no worries... you would have no way of knowing (which is part of the beauty of the mind game... you get understandably frustrated with me and I have no way of responding). the first couple times it happened I chalked it up as a glitch in the system, but after doing a little research I learned that it's just another google mind game... along with unreported demonetization, shadow banning, covertly changing search algorithms, and all the rest.

Reactions: Moe
Back