Music Consciousness

Check this shit out doggies! Fucking crazy! Didn't Marylin Manson Lorena Bobbitt himself for her?

My good buddy Starmonkey found this shit! Fucking great man!

One of the tunes for our Super NES Mario Kart tourneys. I was usually Toad, but my roommate called him "Diaper Head".
Drove through a blizzard across town in Ames, IA at ISU in my '78 Mercury Grand Marquis once to play video games all day and smoke reefer. Never came to a complete stop the entire way. Got stuck finally trying to get into parking lot, but six buddies helped push it in there.

I used to be a NIN completist, back in the day. Made it to Halo 15, before I "Gave Up". Still dig them though. Here's some funky Trent for ya...

Disclaimer: I grew up LDS. Disconnected about 20 years ago. Legit end-times signs all over the world lately have me considering reconnecting. As far as organized religion goes, they're all riddled with failures, but they also all have grass roots fellowship... the lack of which seems a likely candidate for ground zero of this end times world disintegration.

Mormon Hymns - 219 - Because I Have Been Given Much
Because I have been given much, I too must give;
Because of thy great bounty Lord, each day I live;
I shall divide my gifts from thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me.

Because I have been sheltered, fed by thy good care;
I cannot see another’s lack and I not share;
My glowing fire, my loaf of bread, my roof's safe shelter overhead that he too may be comforted.

Because I have been blessed by thy great love dear Lord;
I’ll share thy love again according to thy word;
I shall give love to those in need, I’ll show that love by word and deed; thus shall my thanks be thanks in deed.

Yikes.
Speaking of MM, that reminds me of Rose McGowan and the f'd up ending of Doom Generation, where a similar thing is going down to James Duval.
Yikes!

Ha ha man, yikes! I don't know the ins and outs of all that kind of shit, but I like that video. You cracked me up, because I showed it to an aspiring rap artist at work who is pretty fucking good, and 20 seconds into he said...."No, no, I can't do this."

It freaked him out.

Back