NDE’ers experience seeing a living person from NDERF website...questions/opinions

I read the latest NDERF NDE posted on their site for 3/14. The young man had an NDE in which he saw Kid Cudi (a rapper) who is very much alive, in his NDE . Did a little research, it turns out that rapper was the boy’s favorite artist and the song he heard in his NDE with lyrics heard in NDE were same or similar to lyrics he was a fan of from one of that guys songs .

Curious what some of ur opinions are ?..

heard of people having NDE’s before and seeing people who r still alive . Have read some various theories as to why that may be, from a spiritual/extended consciousness perspective ... but curious what ideas you all may have?

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1ben_b_nde.html

https://sites.google.com/site/inves...en-breedlove-video-and-near-death-experiences

Thank You,

My opinion. NDEs and other evidence have shown that death itself is illusory. In that respect the difference between meeting the 'living' or the 'deceased' is not significant as they are all living - in my opinion.

My opinion. NDEs and other evidence have shown that death itself is illusory. In that respect the difference between meeting the 'living' or the 'deceased' is not significant as they are all living - in my opinion.

not critiquing ur opinion just clarifying ..so would the “version” of kid Cudi in the “afterlife” be kid cudi’s “higher self” or would he have been, for lack of better phrase “astrally traveling” or “in two places at once” kind of thing ?

My feeling is that NDE's are reported in extreme circumstances, and it is hardly surprising if there are a few oddball exceptions to what seems a general rule - that the people who meet NDErs are dead.

David

My feeling is that NDE's are reported in extreme circumstances, and it is hardly surprising if there are a few oddball exceptions to what seems a general rule - that the people who meet NDErs are dead.

David

they are definitely rare but it still doesn’t make sense to me . I tried to find it but couldn’t .. but I remember even reading in the past of a NDE where someone saw elves . It’s just odd. Then u hear of NDE experiences where someone reports seeing someone they THINK is alive only to learn they r actually deceased . Just interesting and not sure what to make of it .

I think there are a couple of other aspects I should mention.

One is that an NDE may include an out-of-body component where a person journeys in something resembling this physical world. (There are sometimes quirky anomalies, as a study of OBEs will show). In this part, an NDEer may visit someone else at a distance. The other person may be partially aware of something happening, but in general won't actually see the visitor.

Second there is in an NDE sometimes an otherworldly component, where the environment may vary enormously, but is not this everyday physical reality. In this realm various beings may be encountered, such as some sort of spiritual guide or companion, as well as possible deceased persons. However, there tends to be an emphasis on things which are significant or meaningful, this can include people themselves, future partners or unborn offspring, as well as people currently living seen in some sort of projected future. For example a person might watch mourners at their own funeral, but because the person survives the events triggering the NDE, that funeral does not take place.

And lastly, there are those people (and usually it is a person or people) who are so significant that bonds of love trigger a return from the NDE and back to everyday life. It is in this latter context that I'm aware of accounts of living people entering into the 'other-worldly' part of the NDE, there was one example of a child calling to her mother to return, not just a sound of a voice, but an appearance in person into the NDE.

Last edited:
Back