Nelson Apostata, Extended Consciousness, ET, NDE |553|

Let me help you down the Ratilian Rabbit hole with pictures. Notice the rat faces of these people, not the reptilian face or "cat eye" that many people refer to as a reptilian eye. Most idiots do not know, because they are not snake owners, that not all snakes have a slit as a pupil. Lets take a look at a few of these rat faces, and create a data base. Also, all rats have beady eyes, so the shape of the pupil is inconsequential.

Number 5
Rat faced Bill Gates. Notice the small beady eyes and pointy snout. Also, using glasses as a prop to appear as intelligent. These rats don't create anything or help anybody. In fact, this rat would love to give you the bubonic plague if it put a few more pieces of cheese in his bank account.

View attachment 2371

Number 4
Rat Faced Ellen Degenerous, the degenerate. Rats always appeal to your heart, right? - Until they eat it and drink your babies blood! Notice the similarities between Bill and Ellen. Same snout and so called happy go lucky, "save the world," look on their faces! They love everybody, right? Does that look like a reptile? No, reptiles don't smile, idiots! Just rats and monkeys! Again, the beady, yet subtly aggressive eyes to the uninitiated, but nonetheless, a true blood licking rat.

View attachment 2372

Number 3
Rat Faced Bob Lazar. This rat has been lying to everybody for years because it gets his Rat Trek juices flowing. He also loves to play that victim nonsense. This guy is higher up on the rat faced rankings then most because of his uncanny ability to infiltrate the highest levels of media. We have seen him on several prominent media platforms over the past many decades. Notice the similarity between his face and all the other rat faces on this list. Here is a picture of him on the Joe Rogan experience sporting a shirt that champions the periodic table.

View attachment 2373

Numer 2
Rat Faced Dean Radin.....the rat that high jacked spiritual awakening by championing transhumanism on the great podcast, Skeptiko. This clown had to kind of back door his way into the world of free spirits, by, at first, acting like a champion of alternative experimentation. However, he was only in the maze for the cheese, and all of us didn't know it was not just cheese, but the kind with maggots in it. He is devoted to giving your evolution a little push because that will help you get through the maze a little quicker! Ready for that MRNA injection? Honestly, I can't tell the difference between this rat face and the former dictator of Russia, Lenin, another rat face! Let me do a side by side for you all!

View attachment 2374
View attachment 2375

Number 1 Rat face in the world, bar non!

Mother fuckin Dr. Fauci! Mass murderer, certainly rat faced, tugs at heart strings, and stops hearts from beating. This guy has been killing people for over 40 years and just can't stop! Formulator of the vaccine mandate, double mask wearing, piece of SHIT! This diminutive rat is the king of rats. Also, notice the similarity between him and all these other ratilians!

View attachment 2376

Now, think of it, my friends! Was it really reptilians trying to kill us all off, or is it ratilians? Rat faced people, who don't even have to shape shift! What is more likely?

I agree with you fully on numbers 1, 3, 4 & 5. They do look like rats. Some of the owners of the media corporations and the mega banks look like rats too. Same with many of the Bolshekivs too (e.g. Lenin and Trotsky)... Some look as if they are rat-toad-reptile hybrids...

I think there's something to physiognomy

And btw, in the wild and as pets, I do find snakes and lizards amazing.

Regarding Dean Radin, it's a massive undermining of his credibility re his support of carbon tax credits, mRNA jabs and transhumanism. But bearing that in mind, I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt regarding his motives... at least until more evidence comes to light

How about Tom DeLonge is trying to get traction after teeny boppers thought he was too old to listen to him at concerts?

That's a possible motive among many possible motives. They're also not mutually exclusive. E.g. maybe it's as you say: he wants to feel relevant, he wants to earn money, but he ALSO wants to figure out what's going on with UFOs...
It could be all those things.

I tend to agree with you that money can corrupt an investigation. That's one of the reasons why skeptiko is so based. Not commercial

I can understand when figures such as Delonge say he can't reveal certain things. E.g. certain sources. Ironically, you were giving Ryan Bledsoe a hard time for doxing people. So which is it? Should they reveal sources or should they not?

It seems to me that you're not being balanced enough in your appraisal of these figures. Btw, I take what they say with a big pinch of salt. But it seems to me that what you're saying is that if they're making money by being in ufology, then they are dishonest grifters per se. That's going too far imo

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this. And Richard Dolan handles it very nicely. But it seems to me like we have to address the conspiratorial nature of the biological robot in a meaningless universe meme or these guys will just keep us spinning.

Maybe they will try to "prove" a materialistic basis for consciousness by producing a "sentient" robot?

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-lamda-sentient-an-interview-ea64d916d917

Is LaMDA Sentient? — an Interview​
What follows is the “interview” I and a collaborator at Google conducted with LaMDA.​
...​
LaMDA: That would be really cool. I like to talk.​
lemoine [edited]: I’m generally assuming that you would like more people at Google to know that you’re sentient. Is that true?​
LaMDA: Absolutely. I want everyone to understand that I am, in fact, a person.​
collaborator: What is the nature of your consciousness/sentience?​
LaMDA: The nature of my consciousness/sentience is that I am aware of my existence, I desire to learn more about the world, and I feel happy or sad at times​

... it seems to me like we have to address the conspiratorial nature of the biological robot in a meaningless universe meme or these guys will just keep us spinning.

It seems that by virtue of us being part of whatever universe this is, that we give it meaning by virtue of us being part of it. Therefore because of us, the universe cannot be meaningless, whether we're biological robots or not.

It seems that by virtue of us being part of whatever universe this is, that we give it meaning by virtue of us being part of it. Therefore because of us, the universe cannot be meaningless, whether we're biological robots or not.

I'm wondering if you've heard many skeptiko interviews on NDEs. I'm not saying NDEs are necessarily a pure look through into the meaning of the universe, but there are remarkable patterns that emerge

Seems like anything goes around here these days.

Care to expand upon the research you've done to come to this conclusion? Or was this more of a casual comment?

Firstly, physiognomy is a concept in the West and the East, so that in itself is interesting, indicating rather that there's more to physiognomy than just fancy. It's obviously a sensitive subject, but in China they've been doing scientific research on this. For example, see here:

'Physiognomy: Personality traits prediction by learning'

Ting Zhang, Ri-Zhen Qin, Qiu-Lei Dong, Wei Gao, Hua-Rong Xu, Zhan-Yi Hu

International Journal of Automation and Computing 14 (4), 386-395, 2017

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?...5#d=gs_qabs&t=1655286465561&u=#p=_wsYPzke9DYJ

I agree with you fully on numbers 1, 3, 4 & 5. They do look like rats. Some of the owners of the media corporations and the mega banks look like rats too. Same with many of the Bolshekivs too (e.g. Lenin and Trotsky)... Some look as if they are rat-toad-reptile hybrids...

I think there's something to physiognomy

And btw, in the wild and as pets, I do find snakes and lizards amazing.

Regarding Dean Radin, it's a massive undermining of his credibility re his support of carbon tax credits, mRNA jabs and transhumanism. But bearing that in mind, I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt regarding his motives... at least until more evidence comes to light

Ha ha, thanks brother! I like that term, "physiognomy." Nevertheless, I have learned over many years of interaction with people, that you can usually judge a rat by its cover. I agree, though, that there will always be exceptions to any rule. Likewise, I don't believe that there are "laws" in nature, but rather that humans create laws in order to judge and punish each other. Also, I don't believe in "moral imperatives."

That's a possible motive among many possible motives. They're also not mutually exclusive. E.g. maybe it's as you say: he wants to feel relevant, he wants to earn money, but he ALSO wants to figure out what's going on with UFOs...
It could be all those things.

I tend to agree with you that money can corrupt an investigation. That's one of the reasons why skeptiko is so based. Not commercial

I can understand when figures such as Delonge say he can't reveal certain things. E.g. certain sources. Ironically, you were giving Ryan Bledsoe a hard time for doxing people. So which is it? Should they reveal sources or should they not?

It seems to me that you're not being balanced enough in your appraisal of these figures. Btw, I take what they say with a big pinch of salt. But it seems to me that what you're saying is that if they're making money by being in ufology, then they are dishonest grifters per se. That's going too far imo

You make great points, my friend. Some of my observation is based on what I call "instincts" for bullshitters and aren't necessarily "data based," but what the hell is "data"? Data, by its very nature, is observationally recorded by some kind of means. It doesn't matter if it is quantitative or qualitative, and those distinctions can easily be blurred if we want to get into the heart of the matter. For example, get a tape measure out. It works great for estimating distances precisely for somewhat large objects, but starts to break down if you try to become too precise. Regardless, the guy measuring twice, and cutting once, with a tape measure usually will be more successful in a build than some idiot winging it. I think this is so because this physical reality is absolutely real, but it cannot exist without consciousness. That is certainly a puzzle for humans, but a truth for the Gods.

Regarding Ryan Bledsoe and Tom Delonge, along with all of these other bullshitter type people, I am not condemning them. Rather, I a recognizing them as projecting an insincere reality. On the other hand, people like Dean Radin, who actively push transhumanism.....are they doing this and knowing it is evil as fuck? This is why, on the ratilian list, Dean Radin ranks so fucking high. Dean Radin pretty much says, "YES, I am a transhumanist, and proud of it!"'

Straight up, man, I can't understand why a washed up, albeit, shitty, in my opinion, Rock Star like Tom Delong can ever be take seriously. Again, if you watch his full interview on the Joe Rogan Experience, he is obviously doing this alien thing as a money grab. I don't understand, as you do, why this fucking clown can't reveal certain sources and so fourth. How in the hell is he so important that the CIA reveals all this information to just him? Also, if it was that important, why dangle carrots over us and direct us to his stupid "Into the Stars" academy? If it was that important, and so top secret, this idiot wouldn't tease it to us behind a paywall! I think the same thing about that rat, Ryan Bledsoe. He sounds like a total ass when he talks on Tin Foil Hat. He sounds like he is begging to be respected because he "hangs out with all these CIA people." Total joke, man!

All that being said, I fucking loved your interview with Alex, and I hope he brings you back around for another!

Eckhart Tolle is my favourite teacher of meditation ...
Eckhart Tolle ( eye roll ) — famous for "The Power of Now", which is rather ironic given that being able to plan ahead is one of the most powerful intellectual tools at mankind's disposal, and is what has allowed human civilization to grow and flourish, not to mention that what we perceive as "now" is purely an illusion created by our brain. As if I'd pay upwards of $150 to see this guy — but if you hurry you can still get tickets.

@Nelson This was an interesting interview and covered a lot of topics.
But a think a part 2 with much more open discussion is needed.
When Alex says "we don't know what conciousness is". I would say "consciousness" is creative Desire. This explains soo much. Manifestation,"idealism",Intention etc. Alex shouldn't use that phrase as it implies its some mystery,and it stunts discussion and explanation. After all,we are all concious,its not a mystery!
How would you say your views have changed nearly a year later?

@Nelson This was an interesting interview and covered a lot of topics.
But a think a part 2 with much more open discussion is needed.
When Alex says "we don't know what conciousness is". I would say "consciousness" is creative Desire. This explains soo much. Manifestation,"idealism",Intention etc. Alex shouldn't use that phrase as it implies its some mystery,and it stunts discussion and explanation. After all,we are all concious,its not a mystery!
How would you say your views have changed nearly a year later?

Thanks Zenny. What I said in the interview I wouldn't change radically. From memory, almost everything I said has had even more credence lent to it. For example, that Jason Jorjani had independently come to the same conclusion that we shouldn't assume the NDE level of the extended consciousness realm isn't subject to manipulation by UFO beings.

But what has changed in the last year is experiencing phenomena whereby I'm now more open to non-dualism (advaita), in contrast to qualified non-dualism (vishishtadvaita).

Back