Pam Popper, Fight for Health Rights |526|

You've got a child with leukemia, fighting for his/her life. You are going through extreme financial hardship in order to do everything you can to help save your child's life (i.e., those are the families that Ronald McDonald House serves: families in financial distress). You're doing everything within your power, potentially even availing your child of drug trials (i.e., not yet fully proven medical treatments). Yet, you are NOT going to get the jab yourself because you have some doubt about its efficacy?

Its insanity Steve; full stop.

Just drop it. I have no idea what point you are even attempting to make.

You've got a child with leukemia, fighting for his/her life. You are going through extreme financial hardship in order to do everything you can to help save your child's life (i.e., those are the families that Ronald McDonald House serves: families in financial distress). You're doing everything within your power, potentially even availing your child of drug trials (i.e., not yet fully proven medical treatments). Yet, you are NOT going to get the jab yourself because you have some doubt about its efficacy?

Its insanity Steve; full stop.

Just drop it. I have no idea what point you are even attempting to make.
Actually, Until it's demonstrated that this so-called-vaccine doesn't have an overall negative effect on the immune system over time (Over years, as is the required with any real vaccine) it might be better not to take the added risk, and potentially turn yourself into a virus magnet while caring for an immunocompromised. Hence the vaccine should all-along have been focus delivered ONLY to the immunocompromized themselves. NOT those around them. The reason the disease still exists, is probably because the Pharma-Gov-Authority insisted on the ridiculous non-sensical Vax-POP-100% campaign which has never been the goal or achieved in history. Full Retard. But I guess once you take one bite of the shit sandwich, it's hard not to finish it..

https://www.biospace.com/article/co...ustralia-after-producing-false-hiv-positives/

Last edited:
Actually, Until it's demonstrated that this so-called-vaccine doesn't have an overall negative effect on the immune system over time (Over years, as is the required with any real vaccine) it might be better not to take the added risk, and potentially turn yourself into a virus magnet while caring for an immunocompromised.

People like Silence have no idea what point I’m even trying to make. I think the point is obvious, and shouting from this graph.
Carry on getting boosted though. Eventually it must surely work…?

What if in 2019 Fauci said due to a climate change catastrophe in Wuhan China the Sun is now putting out poisonous rays and all children now must wear a 2 millimeter thick layer of a newly-invented-technologically-advanced semi-toxic sunscreen anytime they go outside and this is now the New Normal..... Then you find out that Fauci is directly tied to to the invention of this semi-toxic sunscreen. And you also learn that it's invention has been in the works for years prior to the climate event, with the previously established overall goal to deem obsolete all other sunscreens. Then on top of that, you find out that the both the US government and the US military had previously rejected proposals to manufacture it within the United States....

Some might rightfully suspect that the sunscreen is the train you think you're jumping in front of.
good analogy.

add to it that the best science shows it to be a false claim... and then email are released that show he knew it was a false claim.

Back