Pam Popper, Fight for Health Rights |526|

It's nice to have a test that turns positive when you run it at a high cyclic rate. Everyone who dies of anything can be attributed to what the test detects. Also nice to have multiple diagnoses and if only one is covid, then a death is attributed to that, never mind all the other serious life threatening conditions and old age that were present.

BTW, one of the issues with how medicine is practiced is that there is tremendous variation in practice patterns; meaning how a patient is treated. This is not just covid. It's all conditions. The course of treatment depends on many variables. One variable is simply the physicians speciality and where s/he went to medical school and who taught them. It gives insurance in the US a major headache (treatment approach 1 costs $X and results in heath improvement of Y, where as approach 2 costs $Z and delivers health improvement P, etc, etc). There have been studies coming out of the major universities for many years speaking to variation in medical practice patterns. Toomany to cite. Look a/goodle, etc t "impact of variations in medical practice patterns in the US".

Anyone saying otherwise is literally making stuff up (i.e.lying) about their knowledge.
Please note that I'm not saying that there aren't variations in medical practice. There always has been. That variation is within a range, though. It doesn't mean that ventilators/ICU are available to some patients but not to others, when the need is equivalent. When that sort of thing happened during the summer, it became national/international news.

Of course. Because I don't credulously assume made up sh*t is true as long as it fits the CT/FE agenda. Which around here makes me a "troll" or a "liar".

The same sort of silly name I and many thousands of others have been called simply for questioning the covid narrative on sites, before being banned. It doesn't bother me being labelled by narrow minded bigots, it might if I respected their outlook a little. You are just as bad, with your constant CT/FE labelling of some imaginary person. It’s probably good for you to get it out of your system. ;)

Making shit up is not exclusive to people labelled as CTs, the mainstream media are the true masters of the art. These are the people who‘s crumbling message you keep regurgitating and somehow expect me to believe.

The same sort of silly name I and many thousands of others have been called simply for questioning the covid narrative on sites, before being banned. It doesn't bother me being labelled by narrow minded bigots, it might if I respected their outlook a little. You are just as bad, with your constant CT/FE labelling of some imaginary person. It’s probably good for you to get it out of your system. ;)

Making shit up is not exclusive to people labelled as CTs, the mainstream media are the true masters of the art. These are the people who‘s crumbling message you keep regurgitating and somehow expect me to believe.
I don't think people mind being called that - my perception is that people consider it a badge of honor (otherwise I wouldn't use it).

I don't call people that for questioning the COVID narrative. I think lots of useful discussion could be had about the pandemic situation, and I certainly don't buy into whatever's put out by the mainstream media. For me, they only act as the canary in the coal mine for identifying potential problems. But the non-mainstream media is much, much worse than the mainstream media, especially in terms of a willingness to get it wrong in order to promote an agenda. And I think that's what differentiates CT/FEers from people wanting to discuss and criticize the issues from a personal perspective - it's the sheer volume of easily debunked misinformation you seem willing to credulously swallow. There are occasional nuggets of useful points in there, but it gets swamped by so much garbage, it's hard to even find a place to begin.

Please note that I'm not saying that there aren't variations in medical practice. There always has been. That variation is within a range, though. It doesn't mean that ventilators/ICU are available to some patients but not to others, when the need is equivalent. When that sort of thing happened during the summer, it became national/international news.
You have no idea.

I can cite hundreds of scenarios where patterns of practice are well outside anything that could reasonably called a "range". Real life example - a woman living in AZ is diagnosed (correctly) with a fungal infection in her lung (commonly known as "Valley Fever"). It is a condition with very serious consequences, including potential loss of life. The pulmonologist wants to perform a lobectomy (remove a section of the lung). Woman doesn't want that. Gets second opinion from a different specialty. Recommends treating with chemicals, specifically heavy doses of Diflucan. Woman goes for that approach and is recovered after a year of treatment. Had she gone with the pulmonologist, she'd be missing a quadrant of lung, be scarred and still be sick because the fungus was in her entire system, not just the lung. Insurance will now only pay for chemical treatment of that condition and will deny authorization for surgery.

I could go on for pages with examples.

It's been going on a long time. Careers were ruined for people who went against the official meme and said that Iraq had no WMD and weren't in league with Islamic terrorists and that we were rushing into an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation.

But the media and govt mouthpieces kept shouting about mushroom clouds over New York City and the "intelligence" - which some of us knew was stovepiped BS.

That was a conspiracy and we know who the conspirators were. Congress just went along with it, as did the media.

Sometimes there are conspiracies. I object to the stupid uninformed CTs (like 9/11 "truthers"), but I am experienced enough and open minded enough to evaluate each situation on its own merits. Anyone who just quotes the official narrative on all things and hand waves away alternative views is a stupid tool or a deliberate info op troll - and I object to that as much as idiotic knee jerk CTs.

I don't think people mind being called that - my perception is that people consider it a badge of honor (otherwise I wouldn't use it).

I do the same thing.
Should I refer to you as Cunty from now on?

** Strange British humour alert.** ;)

It's nice to have a test that turns positive when you run it at a high cyclic rate. Everyone who dies of anything can be attributed to what the test detects. Also nice to have multiple diagnoses and if only one is covid, then a death is attributed to that, never mind all the other serious life threatening conditions and old age that were present.

Except that the test is only positive if COVID is or has been present. The controversy over cycles has been over whether or not someone is infective vs. whether they are no longer infective, not over whether or not they ever had COVID. If they are ill and dying with an illness consistent with COVID, the issue becomes moot.

Someone dying from a different, serious, life threatening condition, who also has a positive COVID test, does not count as a COVID death for the CDC data. And people who die from COVID, die from different immediate causes (like ARDS) than those who die from cerebrovascular disease or Alzheimers' (like intracerebral hemorrhage or acute renal failure). The majority of immediate causes of death on the death certificates for COVID deaths list pneumonia, respiratory failure, and ARDS. I'm sure there are areas of overlap, and times when the death certificate is filled out incorrectly. But there is no evidence this occurs on the scale needed to completely overturn the results. Instead, when more careful audits of the death certificates (including data from hospitalizations and testing, and distinguishing between dying of and dying with COVID), more COVID deaths are found, not less.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm
https://ci.uky.edu/kentuckyhealthne...ates-are-still-declining-so-are-vaccinations/

Last edited:
You have no idea.

I can cite hundreds of scenarios where patterns of practice are well outside anything that could reasonably called a "range". Real life example - a woman living in AZ is diagnosed (correctly) with a fungal infection in her lung (commonly known as "Valley Fever"). It is a condition with very serious consequences, including potential loss of life. The pulmonologist wants to perform a lobectomy (remove a section of the lung). Woman doesn't want that. Gets second opinion from a different specialty. Recommends treating with chemicals, specifically heavy doses of Diflucan. Woman goes for that approach and is recovered after a year of treatment. Had she gone with the pulmonologist, she'd be missing a quadrant of lung, be scarred and still be sick because the fungus was in her entire system, not just the lung. Insurance will now only pay for chemical treatment of that condition and will deny authorization for surgery.

I could go on for pages with examples.
Huh? How is that different from what I said, and what has that got to do with the claims about what happened during COVID?

I do the same thing.
Should I refer to you as Cunty from now on?

** Strange British humour alert.** ;)

Dude, everyone already calls me a liar and a troll (and that's with malice) because I don't credulously swallow whatever garbage their NMSM puts out. And at least I know what those words are supposed to mean. Call me whatever names you want.

Last edited:
I like this/your attitude here, if you meant it, especially when it really is me just having a laugh with you. You haven’t pissed me off at all, I hope the feelings mutual.
Yeah, pretty much. I mean, I'm usually more circumspect. But I like that nobody seems to care much about how...um...salty things get, here.

Except that the test is only positive if COVID is or has been present. The controversy over cycles has been over whether or not someone is infective vs. whether they are no longer infective, not over whether or not they ever had COVID. If they are ill and dying with an illness consistent with COVID, the issue becomes moot.

Someone dying from a different, serious, life threatening condition, who also has a positive COVID test, does not count as a COVID death for the CDC data. And people who die from COVID, die from different immediate causes (like ARDS) than those who die from cerebrovascular disease or Alzheimers' (like intracerebral hemorrhage or acute renal failure). The majority of immediate causes of death on the death certificates for COVID deaths list pneumonia, respiratory failure, and ARDS. I'm sure there are areas of overlap, and times when the death certificate is filled out incorrectly. But there is no evidence this occurs on the scale needed to completely overturn the results. Instead, when more careful audits of the death certificates (including data from hospitalizations and testing, and distinguishing between dying of and dying with COVID), more COVID deaths are found, not less.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm
https://ci.uky.edu/kentuckyhealthne...ates-are-still-declining-so-are-vaccinations/
Nope.

You are merely quoting your interpretation of some official guidelines. You have no idea how things are actually implemented in the real world.

Yes, I’ve tried to be clear that I’m a science/evidence kind of guy, not a CT/FE type.
Well, the "evidence" is SKEWED. Way off. So I guess it's just our personal safety blanket in what or whom we choose to believe.
And it's not a "vaccine" by any conventional use of the term. Not AT ALL.
Don't fret, the bubble is about to burst on the media everyone thinks tells the "truth". Pick a side. ANY side.

Nope.

You are merely quoting your interpretation of some official guidelines. You have no idea how things are actually implemented in the real world.
You're right. I don't know how things end up getting implemented. So all along I've gone looking for some information on that - research studies comparing death certificates with reviews of hospital charts, audits of death certificates cross-referenced with testing results and hospital data, county level reports on the process, etc. I linked you to one example of an audit of COVID death certificate data.

Everything I have found definitively contradicts your claims. And you have never provided anything that supports your claims, although I would welcome you doing so.

Which of course, makes me a liar and troll. I'm not going to google "cunty", because I'm worried that Steve is trying to put one over on me, and who knows what will come up on a search. I need to find an English friend, or assume it's something relatively unobjectionable, like "wanker".

I’ll try not to mention it again then. :)

I dunno, have you read Kevin Barrett or others at the Unz review? I wouldn’t close my mind entirely.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
This 9/11 convo belongs on a different thread, but for now, I agree with pretty much with everything in this wiki article. It is well done, thorough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks

Your UNZ link contains the typical hearsay and misinfo and falsehoods. It reads like a late night college rap session; which is what most conspiracy theories are, at best.

Remember, Muslims tried to take down the towers in 1993. It's not like it was a foreign concept to them.

I’ll try not to mention it again then. :)

I dunno, have you read Kevin Barrett or others at the Unz review? I wouldn’t close my mind entirely.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/

Thanks for an interesting link, Steve - I will read it in detail when I have time.

However, you may give up on Eric concerning this issue, immediately - he is absolutely adamant in his rejection of the heterodox account and analysis of this event. No amount of evidence will be enough for him, and no number of arguments will dissuade him.

Well, so be it - it just means that his Will is such, while mine, and yours, are otherwise. You and me are also adamant on certain issues, aren't we? This won't change, and should simply be accepted.

Happily, Eric and I live on different continents, and are most unlikely to ever meet in person, let alone have a real personal confrontation resulting from our radically differing worldviews - and thus, our fundamentally incompatible social stances. In case a civil war will start in the USA or elsewhere - a most likely scenario, becoming ever more likely every next day - Eric and I may happen to be on different sides of a barricade or a trench, and I won't like to fight against him not just verbally and intellectually, but physically and lethally.

But, another possible scenario would have been the sharing of the same side of a barricade or a trench with him, since the ultimate threat nowadays is the digital totalitarianism being installed, right now, by the global power elite, under the guise of the Covid-1984. The decisive rejection of the digital totalitarianism, and deceptive Covid-1984 narrative covering it, are what we share. And, as history shows, there is nothing more unifying than a common enemy: without the Third Reich and Axis in general, who would ever think that the USSR and the USA may one day fight on the same side as Allies? A necessity to confront an even more threatening and stronger enemy sometimes forges most uncommon alliances.

But, after the shared threat is over, such uneasy alliances shatter almost immediately - recall the Cold War (that was pretty hot in many Third World places). So, again, I'm happy that Eric and I reside on the different sides of an ocean...

Back