Pam Popper, Fight for Health Rights |526|

Global News has a rebuttal of Dr. Nagase's claim
https://globalnews.ca/news/8401613/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-stillbirths-pregnancy/
I was interested that Dr. Nagase lost his license for the sin of prescribing Ivermectin.

Global News is also spreading misinformation, from their story "Ivermectin is used to treat livestock for parasites"

"Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

There was a campaign at CNN to claim that Joe Rogan took a horse dewormer. This was a misinfo campaign. Rolling Stone magazine went a step further and invented a story about gunshot victims not being treated a hospital as it was claimed the hospital was overwhelmed with people "poisoned" by ivermectin. This story was false but Rolling Stone failed to retract it.

As Austria and potentially Germany look to implement mandatory "vaccination". It might be interesting if someone could explain why countries with low vaccination rates like Nigeria (1.7%) and Bangladesh (22.6%) are doing better than countries like Germany (68.7) and Austria (67.3) in terms of per capita mortality and daily covid infection rates?

Yeah I just had a friend freak out at me when I pointed out that CNN may actually be taking a trip towards making news again, pointing out how the whole Ivermectin scandal shows the CNN is saying untrue things.
J

Where do you get that idea?
How do you think Americans owning guns has anything to do with domestic Canadian policy?
J
Indirect correlation.
Make a note. If (**Heaven forbid**) either happens, check status on the other:
A- US 2nd amendment removed
B- Canada illegal to criticize government

But to answer your question,
If you were a Military or an Oligarch aiming to defeat and replace the US military and Canada, those two(above) items would occur around the same time.

Australia went to the front of the line when they gave up their guns. So if you've heard anyone say, "what ever we allow to become of Austrailia will happen to the US."... Well, just before it happens to the US it will hit Canada first...
Suchas the forcing of people into quarantine and/or reeducation camps.. And with the little knowledge of Canadas treatment of their natives, I bet it they will be targeted first.

Last edited:
Global News has a rebuttal of Dr. Nagase's claim
https://globalnews.ca/news/8401613/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-stillbirths-pregnancy/
I was interested that Dr. Nagase lost his license for the sin of prescribing Ivermectin.

Global News is also spreading misinformation, from their story "Ivermectin is used to treat livestock for parasites"

"Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

There was a campaign at CNN to claim that Joe Rogan took a horse dewormer. This was a misinfo campaign. Rolling Stone magazine went a step further and invented a story about gunshot victims not being treated a hospital as it was claimed the hospital was overwhelmed with people "poisoned" by ivermectin. This story was false but Rolling Stone failed to retract it.

As Austria and potentially Germany look to implement mandatory "vaccination". It might be interesting if someone could explain why countries with low vaccination rates like Nigeria (1.7%) and Bangladesh (22.6%) are doing better than countries like Germany (68.7) and Austria (67.3) in terms of per capita mortality and daily covid infection rates?
The MSM is starting to admit to such. Africa. Israel. Etcetera. Not Australia yet!
Toward end of Corbett Report video I put in status is a couple "normie" (sorry, some tend toward labels and stereotyping, so...) publications are starting to let little bits out.
Ivermectin deals with the spike protein like it is a parasite and ejects it from body or blocks it.
This time next month, that pathetic ranting narrative will no longer be the issue. The countdown is ON.
P.s. "fact checkers" are the real paid trolls. Straight up disinformation agents. Otherwise, people could do THEIR OWN research and decide for themselves.

Where did I mention the USA? I’m in the UK, and no fan of ‘God, Queen & country’, at least not all three.

The impression I had of Canadian’s was that they were good, honest, decent people. Now I think of ‘them’ (far from all of course) as being far from that, in fact, though they are still that. It’s a perplexing one.

Good government? Do such things exist? And what price will be paid for the other two?
Canada does not currently have a good government. We have a bunch of authoritarian narcissists who are propped up by a civil service terrified to let Canadians know that things are falling apart quickly.

The majority of Canadians did not vote for Trudeau and are not being represented by the current regime. People just don't know how to fix this.

The majority of Canadians did not vote for Trudeau and are not being represented by the current regime. People just don't know how to fix this.

It’s similar in the UK, most people I know think Boris Johnson is pretty useless, but then many of them voted him in!!! I‘m at the point where I could not vote for any party either here, or in the USA.

Trudeau just makes me shudder!

Still, be careful what you wish for, the next one could surely be worse at this point!

Reactions: K9!
It’s similar in the UK, most people I know think Boris Johnson is pretty useless, but then many of them voted him in!!! I‘m at the point where I could not vote for any party either here, or in the USA.

Trudeau just makes me shudder!

Still, be careful what you wish for, the next one could surely be worse at this point!
I am a member of Reform UK. I have been to one of their 1-day conferences, and I must say they seem to realise a lot about the COVID crisis. They are definitely against masks and lockdowns. I'd say they are much closer to common sense than any other party, and they got almost 7% in the recent byelection.

Trudeau seems just awful.

Some of the most beautiful countries - Canada, Australia, Austria, Italy - seem to have fallen to this in the most extreme way. Maybe the goons that irresponsible for what is going on want a pleasant bolt hole in case Reset21 doesn't quite go as planned. Much of the US is also very beautiful, but there at least there seems to be some serious resistance.

David

Yeah I just had a friend freak out at me when I pointed out that CNN may actually be taking a trip towards making news again, pointing out how the whole Ivermectin scandal shows the CNN is saying untrue things.
J
Sorry, I'm a bit lost in that comment - are you saying CNN is starting to tell the truth - that would be amazing!

David

I'm so tired of the nonsense argument that make Thom Frank so angry here. Because it IS nonsense.
The argument that the president can't do anything. That government can't do anything.
Roosevelt proved very clearly it could. Trump won in 2016 by effectively wearing the mask of populism until he didn't need it anymore and then went about plundering the American people's pockets (as he always does) and now Joe Biden giving the same nonsense argument that was given to Obama.
No one believes this crap who actually understands history. And this is why Thomas Frank's books are kind of necessary to extricate oneself from the mindworms that are the talking points of "government is corrupt there is nothing to be done", attitudes.

How nice. Some geeks imaging utopia.

There is little to no evidence that Frank's books have any grounding in reality. Thought you are supposed to be a science guy. Guess not. The truth is that humans are evil and will crush out others whenever given power. That is what history and current situations around the world tell us.

Here's a brief discussion that illustrates:

How nice. Some geeks imaging utopia.

There is little to no evidence that Frank's books have any grounding in reality. Thought you are supposed to be a science guy. Guess not. The truth is that humans are evil and will crush out others whenever given power. That is what history and current situations around the world tell us.

Here's a brief discussion that illustrates:

The difference between an argument and a claim- a claim anyone can make.
For example, Joe Rogan is entertaining but nothing more. Is a claim.
An argument suggest providing evidence that can be argued by both sides.
Considering Frank provides all the sources and the references in his books as a credentialed and award-winning historian and journalist would
require an actual argument not a claim to be placed against him. :)
J

Sorry, I'm a bit lost in that comment - are you saying CNN is starting to tell the truth - that would be amazing!

David

That would be amazing if they took a turn back to journalism. They've not been there for some time.
We have no evidence they have made that turn. We have hope.
J

The difference between an argument and a claim- a claim anyone can make.
For example, Joe Rogan is entertaining but nothing more. Is a claim.
An argument suggest providing evidence that can be argued by both sides.
Considering Frank provides all the sources and the references in his books as a credentialed and award-winning historian and journalist would
require an actual argument not a claim to be placed against him. :)
J

Your starry eyed video about good governance is also a claim and not evidence.

I posted the Rogan thing merely to illustrate. I've seen some of that myself. Have you been around the world? The real world, not the virtual one.

Back