Philip Fairbanks, From Scientology to Epstein |534|

Joe Rogan is hardly powerful and not a comedian. I could go out today in my town and ask 100 folks and not one of them would even know his name, and I live in TX, where I do believe he currently resides.

What we are seeing here in our institutions is NOT NEW, not even remotely new.

I agree its not new.

I think you're underestimating Joe's reach.

Do ‘we’ really idealize the peaceful warrior in modern times? I don’t see that. I see folks idealizing the Jokers and I have some thoughts on why that is that I will get to in due time. :)
In the meantime, this quote seemed appropriate here:

“What they fail to comprehend in their dark dungeons is that devils always lose, even when they win. Which is why they always lose against me. This is the deeper law of Nature they have never once become familiar with, because to become familiar with it you have to stop bowing to your evil ancestors for half a second and listen to the real song on the wind. They pretend they are tuned to Nature, because Nature is made of prey and predators. They are the predators, and predators show no mercy—meaning I am the one in denial, not them. But, I point out, in Nature the predators do not cheat. In Nature, those meant to win, win, and those meant to lose, lose. In Nature, the loser never lies or cheats or steals himself into the winner. In that sense, cheating is the ultimate sin against Nature. It is the attempt to undermine her hierarchies, and she punishes nothing more viciously.” Miles Mathis Bad Conspiracy Theorists http://mileswmathis.com/curio.pdf

I think people still have the peaceful warrior archetype embedded in them as a goal even if media and movies in the last 10 years have almost completely gone to crap.

I agree its not new.

I think you're underestimating Joe's reach.

You are probably right. But his reach is among a highly select group. No one will be reading the complete works of Joe Rogan in a century. So, does temporary popularity equal power? When he retires another ‘social influencer’ will take his place who will also pretend to be powerful and edgy. He will also be just another lapdog of the establishment. He will also have a big following of fanboys who love their servitude.

You are probably right. But his reach is among a highly select group. No one will be reading the complete works of Joe Rogan in a century. So, does temporary popularity equal power? When he retires another ‘social influencer’ will take his place who will also pretend to be powerful and edgy. He will also be just another lapdog of the establishment. He will also have a big following of fanboys who love their servitude.

Partly basing my comments on Nielsen ratings of viewers per show:

Historians might refer to Rogan episodes to get a more accurate picture of certain notable figures and the events of this era... A 3 minute CNN piece is like a blurb by Josephus, but a 3 hour interview with the character would be far more valuable to the historian.

I guess there are people here who know enough about all the stuff Philip talked about and could plug into what he was saying, but to me, I felt that some structure would have helped - maybe a list of the main actors and the main accusations against them. If anyone could write a summary for me, I'd try the video again.

David

Historians might refer to Rogan episodes to get a more accurate picture of certain notable figures and the events of this era... A 3 minute CNN piece is like a blurb by Josephus, but a 3 hour interview with the character would be far more valuable to the historian.

Not to mention contemporary context... 6-7 years ago it became very popular to say So-and-So "Destroyed" Such-and-such via a tweet... WTF does that mean?? How many of the things we read from 2000 years ago have undetectable bells and whistles which we interpret as events, but are only contemporary presentation?

I don't really get why Christians prop up the thunder god religion as if it's some real thing?

Back in my fundy days I listened to a Christian preacher who explained that God commanding the Jews to commit genocide against neighboring tribes as they were conquering the promised land was an example "in the flesh" of what we're now supposed to do "in the spirit"... meaning that after you get saved, you now have the promised land (your soul), but you still have to go through it all and clean house (straighten up your act) by killing off every last thing within yourself that opposes God. Brilliant way to twist a negative into a positive... but no one ever stopped to question the original commandment supposedly from God or the original act of genocide itself... if you brought the situation into modern times, it sounds completely absurd and would be treated as such.

Looking at it now without this lens of fundy Christianity, it does seem completely insane to treat this "thunder god religion" with any legitimacy.

... but no one ever stopped to question the original commandment supposedly from God or the original act of genocide itself...

great example.

It is to strange consider this thing from a social engineering project.

so let's say the romans are doing their thing... which is conquering by any means necessary... path of least resistance... of course we'd rather co-op / psyop your gods then use up our troops.

so let's say they have no idea that the christian psyop is going to work anywhere nearly as well as it does. well once it takes off you need a villain, you need an antagonist... and who do we have who are already written right into the story -- the THUNDER GOD FOLKS!

great example.

It is to strange consider this thing from a social engineering project.

so let's say the romans are doing their thing... which is conquering by any means necessary... path of least resistance... of course we'd rather co-op / psyop your gods then use up our troops.

so let's say they have no idea that the christian psyop is going to work anywhere nearly as well as it does. well once it takes off you need a villain, you need an antagonist... and who do we have who are already written right into the story -- the THUNDER GOD FOLKS!

I do agree with you that some elements of the New Testament and the foundation of Christianity were "psyop"; however, I am careful to take that too far.

For example, you seem to agree that unconditional love and empathy are ideals to strive for and these seem to have come out of New Testament Christianity. Was this a psyop to make people more compliant and not resist the Eagle and its harsh governance? Perhaps? I genuinely don't know. Perhaps this is a case of "the devil meant it for evil but god meant it for good."

I'm saying that maybe what started out as a cynical Roman psyop to make the people easier to govern - to domesticate and defang the people by emphasizing empathy and brotherly love - this actually cultivated qualities in humanity that enabled our consciousness to advance a level and enabled us to build more complex resilient societal structures that contained more shock absorption capacity (because people could absorb some negative energy from others before snapping) which ultimately advanced our technology which again in turn advanced our consciousness another level.

And I don't know about the Jews being the villain... I mean maybe in the Gospel of John. But the Old Testament contains a lot of self-criticism of the Israelites. God chastises them over and over again for rebelling. They believed they were exiled from their homeland because of disobedience.

The New Testament seems to me to merely continue this pattern of chastising they Jews for their failure to comprehend and obey.

So I don't see it as making the Jews out to be any more of a villain than usual for their scriptures. The Devil is sort of portrayed as the villain who is sort of puppeteering key players and Jesus seems to not really blame the Jews too much for their ignorance. There are acknowledgements throughout the New Testament that the Israelites are still "children of the promise (of Abraham to multiply his descendants and to bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them)."

IOW, if the New Testament were purely psyop to make a villain out of the Jews I don't think they were harsh enough on them as they were no harder on them than the Old Testament.

... the THUNDER GOD FOLKS!

Looking at this from another Evil ET angle...

Our modern conception of God as origin of empathetic universal unconditional love is new. It didn't exist before Christianity as far as I can tell. So the idea of God commanding genocide is in conflict with the virtues we have imputed to the modern concept of God, but might be perfectly in line with notions of lesser "gods" or "evil ET".

The universal acceptance of the values of equality that all races should be treated equally is also modern maybe only 70 years old. Before that there was the idea that races are in competition and subject to predator/prey relationships as is the rest of the natural world.

The Greeks and Romans had the notions of patron gods which would support them in their human endeavors... we now look at that is silly quaint paganism, but what if that is something closer to reality than we think?

What if there are among "the Watchers" or the "ET" beings some who take up the cause of a hero or a people group and support them in order to elevate them above their enemies?

And then think about this from the simulation / AI perspective: we create environments for competing AI agents with the goal of improving them and seeing what interesting inventive ways they come up with for solving problems. What if "the gods" or the watchers or the ET or whatever are similarly looking in on our simulation and occasionally taking up the cause of a person or group or value structure as the pagans imagined?

... unconditional love and empathy are ideals to strive for and these seem to have come out of New Testament Christianity.

not really... I mean, I think this is part of the psyop... this idea that today marks the special point in history... before which unconditional love and empathy were unknown.

And I don't know about the Jews being the villain

who killed Jesus?

... if the New Testament were purely psyop to make a villain out of the Jews...

IMO "Purely" it's the word that throws everyone off here. I don't think the guys that are running the plandemic had the whole thing figured out... and I don't think they know where it's going next... it just have a general idea where they like to take it... and I keep taking their shots at making it happen. I think this is analogous to the roman religious psyop. it's not like they had it all perfectly planned. I think the key to understanding this is the josephus quote I keep referencing. this is straight-up plainly a psyop judaism... I don't think any reasonable person can argue otherwise. so what does that mean in terms of how these roman guys were playing the game? what is it mean for at least considering the possibility that christianity is best understood as a continuation this process?

===
Alex Tsakiris: ...I’m going to jump right into a really important quote that I think is the springboard for this whole discussion. And again, folks inside baseball here. So I don’t feel the need to kind of bring everybody up to speed. A point is what is the origin, the true origin of Christianity and is Christianity best understood first as a conspiracy.

Theory as a PSYOP, as an operation, a way to control the population, which the Romans were so, so adept at is that the first way that we should consider it, that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a personal spiritual relationship with Christ consciousness. I mean, one, no one can tell you, you can’t, you don’t need me to give you the permission, but number two, I I’m convinced by the evidence that that is in whatever respect we want to call genuine, that is genuine.

That’s real. I don’t know how that works, but it certainly seems to be true that you can have a genuine, personal, spiritual relationship with Jesus that is completely separate from this And when I say this, I mean, none other than the writings of Josephus. and the quick history reminder, Josephus is the primary source we have for this history. And even the idiot, historians who write about Josephus, admit that he’s a terrible source in one, in some respects, he’s obviously biased in all these ways, but then they say, well, gee, I know we lost our keys out in the parking lot, but the light is so much better over here under the street lamp.

Can’t we look over here. Well, no, you can’t he’s discredited, but here’s what he wrote in war of the Jews. And I would suggest deep inside baseball. Now this is the first PSYOP. This is the one that Joe from Caesar’s Messiah missed. He missed this. He, he he’s aware of it, but he doesn’t point out the significance of it.

Josephus writes to his brethren, . , but what more than all else, incited them to war that has incited the Jews to rebel. Cause this is, again, this is Josephus writing as he has joined Vespasian so some people consider that a turncoat.

I don’t know what you call it, but the Romans land in Galilee and they put the sword to this guy’s head and say, okay, dude, what do you think you want to live? Or you want to die back to your thing earlier? Do you want the million dollars or do you want to live till tomorrow? And he says, you know, I like living.

So he is then turns to writing to his, his audience, the Jews, and he from the beginning says, I am the super Jew. I know more about I’m a better Jew than anyone else. Cause I’ve studied more. The other thing he says in this writing is I’m going to tell you the truth, not like these other historians out there.

I’m going to tell you the truth. Those are Josephus his own words and where the Jews. Back to the thing, , but what more than all else incited them to war? Was it ambiguous? Oracle, likewise found in their sacred scriptures to the effect that at the time one from their country would become ruler of the world.

Homicida the Messiah, this, they understood would mean someone of their own race. And many of the wise men when astray in their interpretation of it, , all those Jewish elders at the temple. They went astray. Josephus is telling the general population in Judea, the Oracle, however, in reality, signified the sovereignty of the spazy in the Spacey and is emperor he’s Caesar, right?

Caesar. He’s the new Caesar. He’s the new guy in town. Who has proclaimed emperor on Jewish soil. So what he’s saying is, Hey, you know what? You miss this little trick in there. When our, our Jewish faith, all our books said that the Messiah would be a Jew. Of course, they, they just missed it a little bit.

What they really meant is that would come from Jewish soil and this guy, this Bayesean, he landed here. Of course, he landed here to slaughter all of us, but he wasn’t on Jewish soil. When it all happened. My point is this cannot be understood to me as anything other than a PSYOP. There, there can’t be anything authentic about this.

[00:11:03] Miguel Conner: Oh, yeah, there’s no doubt about that.

===

not really... I mean, I think this is part of the psyop... this idea that today marks the special point in history... before which unconditional love and empathy were unknown.

who killed Jesus?

IMO "Purely" it's the word that throws everyone off here. I don't think the guys that are running the plandemic had the whole thing figured out... and I don't think they know where it's going next... it just have a general idea where they like to take it... and I keep taking their shots at making it happen. I think this is analogous to the roman religious psyop. it's not like they had it all perfectly planned. I think the key to understanding this is the josephus quote I keep referencing. this is straight-up plainly a psyop judaism... I don't think any reasonable person can argue otherwise. so what does that mean in terms of how these roman guys were playing the game? what is it mean for at least considering the possibility that christianity is best understood as a continuation this process?

===
Alex Tsakiris: ...I’m going to jump right into a really important quote that I think is the springboard for this whole discussion. And again, folks inside baseball here. So I don’t feel the need to kind of bring everybody up to speed. A point is what is the origin, the true origin of Christianity and is Christianity best understood first as a conspiracy.

Theory as a PSYOP, as an operation, a way to control the population, which the Romans were so, so adept at is that the first way that we should consider it, that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a personal spiritual relationship with Christ consciousness. I mean, one, no one can tell you, you can’t, you don’t need me to give you the permission, but number two, I I’m convinced by the evidence that that is in whatever respect we want to call genuine, that is genuine.

That’s real. I don’t know how that works, but it certainly seems to be true that you can have a genuine, personal, spiritual relationship with Jesus that is completely separate from this And when I say this, I mean, none other than the writings of Josephus. and the quick history reminder, Josephus is the primary source we have for this history. And even the idiot, historians who write about Josephus, admit that he’s a terrible source in one, in some respects, he’s obviously biased in all these ways, but then they say, well, gee, I know we lost our keys out in the parking lot, but the light is so much better over here under the street lamp.

Can’t we look over here. Well, no, you can’t he’s discredited, but here’s what he wrote in war of the Jews. And I would suggest deep inside baseball. Now this is the first PSYOP. This is the one that Joe from Caesar’s Messiah missed. He missed this. He, he he’s aware of it, but he doesn’t point out the significance of it.

Josephus writes to his brethren, . , but what more than all else, incited them to war that has incited the Jews to rebel. Cause this is, again, this is Josephus writing as he has joined Vespasian so some people consider that a turncoat.

I don’t know what you call it, but the Romans land in Galilee and they put the sword to this guy’s head and say, okay, dude, what do you think you want to live? Or you want to die back to your thing earlier? Do you want the million dollars or do you want to live till tomorrow? And he says, you know, I like living.

So he is then turns to writing to his, his audience, the Jews, and he from the beginning says, I am the super Jew. I know more about I’m a better Jew than anyone else. Cause I’ve studied more. The other thing he says in this writing is I’m going to tell you the truth, not like these other historians out there.

I’m going to tell you the truth. Those are Josephus his own words and where the Jews. Back to the thing, , but what more than all else incited them to war? Was it ambiguous? Oracle, likewise found in their sacred scriptures to the effect that at the time one from their country would become ruler of the world.

Homicida the Messiah, this, they understood would mean someone of their own race. And many of the wise men when astray in their interpretation of it, , all those Jewish elders at the temple. They went astray. Josephus is telling the general population in Judea, the Oracle, however, in reality, signified the sovereignty of the spazy in the Spacey and is emperor he’s Caesar, right?

Caesar. He’s the new Caesar. He’s the new guy in town. Who has proclaimed emperor on Jewish soil. So what he’s saying is, Hey, you know what? You miss this little trick in there. When our, our Jewish faith, all our books said that the Messiah would be a Jew. Of course, they, they just missed it a little bit.

What they really meant is that would come from Jewish soil and this guy, this Bayesean, he landed here. Of course, he landed here to slaughter all of us, but he wasn’t on Jewish soil. When it all happened. My point is this cannot be understood to me as anything other than a PSYOP. There, there can’t be anything authentic about this.

===
I keep trying to demonstrate scale and I swear I'm not doing this to obfuscate the probability of Christianity being co-opted or composed from scratch as a psyop. But to me, this it's-a-psyop-so-file-it-next-to-Freddy-Kruger angle obfuscates access to the most important component. What was coopted? What is "IT" in this instance. What was the "IT" in Women's Lib that was detected and seen by the CIA as: Oh shit, we better get a hold of that before it takes natural roots..?

For Scale I'll reference the German-National-Socialist-vs-the-Communists history of just 100 years ago (100 yr scale)
Heaven forbid the current Globalists succeed in a communist authoritarian takeover during our time. Heaven Forbid.... But if they did, all documentation of Adolf Hitler would be re-written as ONLY a failed painter who grew up in a failed-Germany where he fostered such a hatred for Jews that just grew and grew and grew until one day out of nowhere he caterpillar-to-butterfly found within himself a newfound ability to hypnotize people into listening to his anger filled rants, and he sought out and inspired so much anger in his society and the now-angry Germany people that Germany basically flipped itself into a world superpower within a manner of a few short years... All Fueled by Anger, anger, and anger alone..... cuz that's how it happened, right??? NO... Obviously there must be more to it. But that's all that will remain of the history if Heaven forbid the Globalists succeed in a communist authoritarian takeover this generation.

So back to the co-opt.
The Germany example is only 100 years old, and the official story is shady at best. So turn that into 2000 years, and I'm like wtf are we focusing on how much of it was a psyop, when the key components of Christianity are:
-Love
-Faith
-Disintermediation
To fall into the trap of endlessly parsing out the government-issue version of the product, is to completely miss the key components which are The Core Components.

To give another example (sticking with Germany), take "Nationalism".
Who invented Nationalism? Does Nationalism have a spirit? Is Nationalism good or bad?, and would the answer matter more depending when/where it's employed, or more depending what Spirit accompanied it?

Trump and his followers are Nationalist.
They hate Hiliary and what she stands for.
Many of them drew inspiration to show up and vote for Trump in significant part due to hatred of the opposition.
And do these things mean Trumps Nationalism was fueled by hatred?

Again, for scale, the Trump example is within the last 4 years and the history is already shady at best (4 year scale). And you act like it's a Gotcha to call out psyop on the 2000 y/o origins of Christianity?? Slow clap...
I want to know about the spirit.
Are still we fighting the same Pharisees today? What's That spirit about? Don't we want to win that fight? Don't we need to know who We are and what "It"(the pharisee spirit) is?
I think if there's a psyop, it's purpose is to hide those spirits. Those spirits that ring clear as a bell the same exact tune today as the did back 2000 years ago. But's it's a psyop, so nothing to see here, move along...?

Last edited:

I'm not saying unconditional love and empathy were unknown (the Greeks had a special word just for unconditional love after all!), jut not elevated to the supreme degree that Christianity elevated them.

who killed Jesus?

The perspective that I think most Christians have today on who killed Jesus:
God sacrificed his own son by working through the devil working through a Roman bureaucrat and few corrupt deceived Jews and Roman soldiers who were "just following orders" with the help of a mob of poor ignorant Jews who were also deceived. The Jews were cut off from God's protection for their disobedience (as they were countless times before and then repented), but God still has a special promise and place for them and will graft them as a people back into his tree at the end of the age and in the mean time God happily accepts back into his care any Jews who believe in Jesus.

When I was a Christian, I never felt that the Bible or Christian doctrine led me to have animosity towards the Jewish people and quite the opposite: they were to be revered as especially loved by God.

One angle to consider in respect to empathy/unconditional love... when times are good people lean towards empathy/liberalism and nobody likes the mean old conservatives who say its a dog eat dog world out here and you have to be tough on people... so maybe when the elders were gathering together to argue about which books should be canonical, they were in the "liberal cult" of their own day and felt social pressure to select writings promoting empathy and love? Just a thought.

===

===

The religion of Islam is very old and well established, yet CIA and the Safari Club promoted a militant brand of Islam in the former soviet states because they believed these militant Islamists would fight off Russian influence and weaken their power in the region.

The CIA didn't write the Koran, but they wrote textbooks for Afghani children where instead of counting rainbows and butterflies they counted hand grenades and rocket launchers.

So an old reglion and its scriptures were co-opted in a psyop and I agree that happened as well with Christianity. But I think it is important to distinguish between the psyop aspect of it and what kind of writings and traditions and belief systems were there to begin with for the Romans to co-opt and that they didn't invent Christianity out of whole cloth like say... Scientology.

Last edited:
So an old reglion and its scriptures were co-opted in a psyop and I agree that happened as well with Christianity. But I think it is important to distinguish between the psyop aspect of it and what kind of writings and traditions and belief systems were there to begin with for the Romans to co-opt and that they didn't invent Christianity out of whole cloth like say... Scientology.

IMO... God shows up... the light is always on.

And I agree with you regarding the romans inventing Christianity out of whole cloth. I think Atwill has missed the boat a little bit on this one. we have to look no further than how modern religions evolve.

slow clap... I'll take it :) just get the history right and then we can move onto spirit.
I believe the reverse. According to “history” 1/6/2021 was as significant as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.
According to “history” there was not gain of function research happening at the Wuhan Lab.
Whereas, according to the spirit which guides my heart, that’s bullshit.

My point is: we will never get a legit consensus on this history. The narrative will be flipped one way or the other many times. But I believe there are truths that speak to us piercing right though the mess of it.
I’d be interest to hear what you feelings and your heart tell you about the idea of a messiah and where it comes from and what it means in regard to our hearts. And I’d argue that info would be at least as valid as any NDE inquiry.

Edit:
If we don’t win.. history will say Joe Rogan was an alt-right Nazi Sympathizer

Last edited:
But his reach is among a highly select group.

Yep.

0a61ceb63be6484adfb816e906a607a150-05-22-jump-street.rsquare.w700.jpg

Not that I don't find the guy likable and worthy of much respect, of course.

Partly basing my comments on Nielsen ratings of viewers per show:

Yeah, but I get Michelle's point. It wasn't so long ago people said they got their news from Jon Stewart. Also, Rogan runs a general interest show (think Oprah), not news or current events like the other programs on that list.

... textbooks for ... children where instead of counting rainbows and butterflies they counted hand grenades and rocket launchers.

That reminds me of growing up in South Africa in the early 90s. The cops regularly came round to my junior school and told us what to do if someone threw a hand grenade, handed out educational posters for spotting limpet mines (they were 3D and very cool), played fun games with riot shields and batons, et cetera.

And, yes, like you Americans of a certain age, we also had duck and cover.

At the time I assumed it was part of any normal and practically orientated school curriculum. Y'know, life skills.

Below is a typical South African junior-high class from the era. (NSFW!!! CONTAINS VERY BAD LANGUAGE!)

Last edited:
Back