Philip Fairbanks, From Scientology to Epstein |534|

Yeah, but I get Michelle's point. It wasn't so long ago people said they got their news from Jon Stewart. Also, Rogan runs a general interest show (think Oprah), not news or current events like the other programs on that list.

I also almost said, ‘it’s Oprah for men’ — ha!

I believe the reverse. According to “history” 1/6/2021 was as significant as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.
According to “history” there was not gain of function research happening at the Wuhan Lab.
Whereas, according to the spirit which guides my heart, that’s bullshit.

My point is: we will never get a legit consensus on this history. The narrative will be flipped one way or the other many times. But I believe there are truths that speak to us piercing right though the mess of it.
I’d be interest to hear what you feelings and your heart tell you about the idea of a messiah and where it comes from and what it means in regard to our hearts. And I’d argue that info would be at least as valid as any NDE inquiry.

Edit:
If we don’t win.. history will say Joe Rogan was an alt-right Nazi Sympathizer

agree on some of that... but in this case we're talking about a very specific event in history... we're can get closer to "knowing" on this and Wuhan :)

Last edited:
agree on some of that... but in this case we're talking about a very specific event in history... we're can get closer to "knowing" on this and Wuhan :)

NO, actually ‘we’ won’t. It will be drawn out for several more years, then ‘analyzed’ from 888 different angles for 33.3 decades, with ‘scholars’ writing stories about who sneezed first, until we arrive at precisely, nothing but confusion.

Back