Puzzling NDE questions

In all seriousness, I have often thought that if dinosaurs never went extinct, that the velociraptors could have evolved into some sort of reptilian humanoid intelligent creature capable of technology, since they were very smart pack hunters and already bipedal.
It's for reals. Bernardo is their hybrid leader.

A mixture state is an indeterminate state, or the potentialities for the objective outcome.

What is not real about a mixed state? They have informational structure and are potentially causal. I suggest that mixed states are real, god is playing with dice and we we need to accept the straight-forward fact that the world is "it from bit". Mixed informational states evolve into single outcomes that are manifest and physically measurable.

How can agents choose between real possibilities, if all the choices open to the agent are not real.

Is the quantum foam real? We can measure the force of the Casimir effect. I think this a perfect example that mixed or indeterminate states are real and casual, without local realism.

What is not real about a mixed state? They have informational structure and are potentially causal. I suggest that mixed states are real, god is playing with dice and we we need to accept the straight-forward fact that the world is "it from bit". Mixed informational states evolve into single outcomes that are manifest and physically measurable.

How can agents choose between real possibilities, if all the choices open to the agent are not real.

Is the quantum foam real? We can measure the force of the Casimir effect. I think this a perfect example that mixed or indeterminate states are real and casual, without local realism.

So how does a mixed informational state evolve into a single outcome?

So how does a mixed informational state evolve into a single outcome?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
“No attempt to explain the world, either scientifically or theologically, can be considered successful until it accounts for the paradoxical conjunction of the temporal and the atemporal, of being and becoming. And no subject conforms this paradoical conjuction more starkly than the origin of the universe.”
Paul Charles William Davies, The Mind of God: The Scientific Basis for a Rational World

Back