Retired USAF Officer 'Comes-Out' About His UFO Abduction

I read the statements supposedly given by those involved in this incident, which are available on this web site

And you still suggest that what they saw might be something that was like a play of light among some foliage?

I certainly don't know what kind of object sat in front of them. It could have been entirely terrestrial. It could even have been a bit of technology developed for traveling through the greater "Mind". Time machine? Could there be a technology that was manipulating the minds of everyone on base that was seeing lights, and then those who saw this craft? Would that be considered a hallucination?

I think it's clear those involved perceived blinking and flashing coloured lights through the trees that were not reproduceable, hence unusual.

The Alderney UFO sighting in 2007 is an interesting incident. I know less about the Chicago O'Hare Airport incident, but that seems interesting too.

I think it's clear those involved perceived blinking and flashing coloured lights through the trees that were not reproduceable, hence unusual.

The Alderney UFO sighting in 2007 is an interesting incident. I know less about the Chicago O'Hare Airport incident, but that seems interesting too.

Yes. The Alderney sighting is an interesting one. There are very good interviews with both the pilot and two of the passengers who also saw the object. The passengers had been flying this same route with this same pilot for years, if I am thinking of the right case. One of those cases where seeing the participants interviewed really cements the sighting because they all seem so reliable.

There is another case where it is a little harder to write off as blinking lights in trees or off in a distance visual anomolies.

The Westall UFO case from 1966 where a UFO landed in a school and had up to 200 eyewitnesses of a "a low-flying, silver/grey shining object," which landed near the school.

The kids that saw it were told not to answer any questions about it and to pretend they didn't see anything. According to witnesses the Air Force turned up to investigate it but apparantly according to a Skeptic in this article it never happened because there are no records of the Air Force showing up to investigate... like he would expect them to actually record seeing and finding evidence of a UFO on public records. :eek:

This was a nice little article about it 8 years ago... coming up to the 50th anniversary of the event.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/10/01/1127804696941.html
This was what appeared in the paper days after the event. Note how the school instructed nobody to talk about "The UFO". It was a very different time back then.

The_Dandenong_Journal_-_1966_14th_Apr_-_page_1.jpg

Back