Richard Cox, Being Right About No Virus |573|

I

How could anyone argue that Satanists are not living/acting on morals?

Would Jesus' story be complete without Thomas the doubter? or Judas the betrayer? or without him reaching the ulitmate connection with humanity to state "why hast thou forsaken me?"

Most Satanists these days are Agnostic, atheist, or “spiritual but not religous” and really don’t represent the actual Satan of the Bible. Theyre typically normal people. There are and have been more sinster sects of Satanists. And even they, like Hitler, had a set of morals which largely are the same as all of us.

Hitler in his private life seemed caring and frequently warm. He loved children (not Jewish children apparently) and animals. Yet he was also a monster. Not sure where I’m going with this or how it fits into this thread, it’s just that your post got me thinking.

Hitler, in his mind, was acting morally. He believed that he was defending Germany (and indeed all of Europe) from Bolshevism and “Jewry” which he blamed entirely for Germanys dire economic circumstances in the 1920s and 30s.

But as to evil and badness being necessary in order for us to grow, I’m not convinced of that but who knows. There are those who go so far as to say that a rapist is out raping so people can grow spiritually. I’m unconvinced. Though I can see a point in the idea that going through hardship etc may cause growth.

According to astral travelers and NDErs, there are “higher planes”’where love is the only reality and they visit these places. Do we really need to go through these hardships so that we can experience this place or partake in its reality and ideas? Theres no way to know i suppose.0

Most Satanists these days are Agnostic, atheist, or “spiritual but not religous” and really don’t represent the actual Satan of the Bible. Theyre typically normal people. There are and have been more sinster sects of Satanists. And even they, like Hitler, had a set of morals which largely are the same as all of us.
I'll agree that that's how they might identify. But their actions line up rather tightly with the bible, regardless of whether they've ever read a single paragraph of it. They have a pathetic childish obsession with the number 666. And another obsession with garnering the attention of children via methods of traumatic sensationalism (bright colors masking pervasive sexuality, or storytelling featuring children's parents dying at the beginning of the story). And their ideal for "truth" is whatever they can get away with.
These are not traits that inspire relief or freedom. And I think the ones who appear normal do because that's what they can get away with. Including the ones who use church membership to help them appear normal.

But as to evil and badness being necessary in order for us to grow, I’m not convinced of that but who knows. There are those who go so far as to say that a rapist is out raping so people can grow spiritually. I’m unconvinced. Though I can see a point in the idea that going through hardship etc may cause growth.

According to astral travelers and NDErs, there are “higher planes”’where love is the only reality and they visit these places. Do we really need to go through these hardships so that we can experience this place or partake in its reality and ideas? Theres no way to know i suppose.0
Well considering that we're here for some reason, in a place where love is not the only reality. I think the reason is to fuck up really bad in order to learn more deeply about love.

Last edited:
I've made the point with Alex privately and in passing on the forum that I'm of the belief that in terms of incarnation, we humans may be here on different missions during different incarnations. Like how can a soul progress if they never made it through the experience of being a horrible person.
In this light we can illuminate the possibility that people who do evil works (deceit, harm, destruction, etc) are providing a service without which good works would have no merit.

Nice... Thanks for this very nuanced insight.

But let me go all Skeptiko on it [[p]]

Free will above all... I am here experiencing the now... Making decisions... Contributing to my karmic destiny. And not just with big decisions but with little ones... Daily ones... Minute by minute ones. This seems very real to me. As does the ability to choose to at the very least not continue to make bad choices. Fauci can make better choices starting today. Anyone wanta bet whether he will?

Nice... Thanks for this very nuanced insight.

But let me go all Skeptiko on it [[p]]

Free will above all... I am here experiencing the now... Making decisions... Contributing to my karmic destiny. And not just with big decisions but with little ones... Daily ones... Minute by minute ones. This seems very real to me. As does the ability to choose to at the very least not continue to make bad choices. Fauci can make better choices starting today. Anyone wanta bet whether he will?

Pragmatically I think the universe rewards us for treating evil people as if their role is just as important, vis a vi Yin and Yang. Meaning, if we allow the evil to consume us to the point where it pulls us fully away from the good then we're no longer doing good. Like I don't think we're here to fix the world - Fixing the world is the false religious idol of the global warming transhumanists. Just a distraction from being good. I think we're responsible to defend and protect ourselves from them.. But it's like the old saying that you don't try to wrestle with a pig because you get muddy and the pig enjoys it.

So I could argue that just this metric alone insists on honoring the evil by establishing and protecting the boundaries we set up between "us and them".

Another example is when we catch ourselves (at least I do) saying "how can they get away with this hypocrisy!?!?" then I realize that Evil thrives on that energy and attention. And at that moment my choice becomes do I help feed them or move away from them.
So in the case of Anthony Fauci, If I could go back in time I would have never given him or his words any serious weight. Instead maybe I would have just said "not interested - he doesn't seem like a serious person to me." and left it at that. I think we fed that monster way more than we should have. But I also feel like we truth seekers are learning a ton, so it's not depressing.

Last edited:
I have just released an interview with Zandra Lewis, the nursing home manager I quoted in the Measuring the Mandates book. She accuses the government on the Isle of Man of killing up to twenty of her residents with ‘end-of-life care’. They were denied food and water and put on midazolam. This is consistent with what Amnesty reported was going on across the UK. This has the potential to be a massive scandal over here, and hopefully more broadly.

https://odysee.com/@deepstateconsci...dra-Lewis-on-the-COVID-End-of-Life-Pathways:6

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fyKgAszcHK36/

https://rumble.com/v30ib8q-nil-by-m...ra-lewis-on-the-covid-end-of-life-pathwa.html

https://www.podbean.com/ep/pb-ue89k-1458d8c

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-deep-state-consciousness-podcast/id1338867921

https://open.spotify.com/show/5eL76ZP6gw5H9A2wryqCOC

If you listen to both of these clips, you might notice a distinct similarity between Sam Harris, and the character Moriarty.
Both employ psychological weaponization to convince their enemies to harm themselves, because both their internal constitutions/modus operandi karmically preclude direct confrontation.

Sam Harris in podcast discussion:

Sherlock meets Moriarty:

Alex,

I see a critical difference between the following two statements, do you?

A - Viral Activity has been isolated,

B - A Singular Unit of Virus has been isolated.

It is impossible to isolate an individual unit of Fire, because Fire does not exist in individual units.
I can take a large fire and use it to light a small piece of paper, but it's still just 'Fire Activity', with no singular unit.

I think this is the distinction most virus skeptics make against the existence of viruses as reported. They're arguing that viruses as reported are an Activity, not a distinct/singular/individual unit.

4 years ago I assumed doctors and educated people just know more than me. Then I witnessed over and over that a major percent of the worlds people, its leaders, and it's professionals are unable to hold-and-weigh 2 opposing perspectives in their mind without mentally rejecting. So, I no longer assume that education infers understanding.

i'll say it again. the virus argument isn't important. it's like 9/11 when you had the smoking gun of building 7 and all some people wanted to talk about was holograms. hologram planes and "no virus" doesn't get people in jail. give me a science lesson when they're in jail.

I agree! It's not what's truly important.
Hey Nelson!
It’s important to precisely the same degree and for precisely the same reason as first hand demonstration of the shape of the Earth is important.
He who controls the maps controls the boundaries

Hey Robbie! I agree that they are similar and equally unimportant lines of inquiry. And supposing the earth is flat and NASA should come to kill millions of people,, I'll be fighting for an immediate end to their activities before embarking on the long and fruitless journey of convincing everyone that they are dishonest (less important) as well as homicidal (more important).

Hey Nelson!

Hey Robbie! I agree that they are similar and equally unimportant lines of inquiry. And supposing the earth is flat and NASA should come to kill millions of people,, I'll be fighting for an immediate end to their activities before embarking on the long and fruitless journey of convincing everyone that they are dishonest (less important) as well as homicidal (more important).
When you know their end goal is furthering class separation to the degree of farmers/cattle, then their ability to get away with the "dishonesty" as you've labelled it is what enables them to place the cattle in positions to self-herd toward decimation.
Had they been mandated to demonstrate the permeability of the virus, they wouldn't have been able to mandate mask wearing.

It's the same as the invention of the term "conspiracy theorist". The term is a weapon designed to disable the people who are demanding their accountability.

And if you wait for them to attack / become "homicidal" - they don't. They trick you into attacking yourself, your family, and your community - (I would argue) by tricking you into not demanding accountability on things (usually by means of making you look/feel stupid) (prove the shape of the earth... prove viruses are living particles... prove consciousness is an illusion etc..)

if you wait for them to attack / become "homicidal" - they don't. They trick you into attacking yourself
Yes they certainly do. I was actually suggesting that holding the guilty accountable for misrepresentation of a rushed-to-market vax which actually killed people would be more expedient. And time is of the essence, as I'm sure you know that COVID part deux may already be upon us. ie.:

Step 1: stop the sequel
Step 2: whatever you like

Yes they certainly do. I was actually suggesting that holding the guilty accountable for misrepresentation of a rushed-to-market vax which actually killed people would be more expedient. And time is of the essence, as I'm sure you know that COVID part deux may already be upon us. ie.:

Step 1: stop the sequel
Step 2: whatever you like

I fully agree. But I think two important realities for us to have learned from Covid Part 1, which need be applied to Covid 2 are:
1. Whether karmically or legally, it appears the majority of the worlds Powers That Be are neither able or willing to force their infusions upon the public. They must have consent.
2. It appears that neither Karma nor Law prohibits the use of military grade psychological weaponry to extract consent.

I talked to a friend the other day who I respect intellectually, and I was making an analogy about cognitive dissonance and I stated, "there are very intelligent people who love Anthony Fauci, and there are very intelligent people who want to see him put to death"... And he was baffled at the concept of the latter and couldn't agree on even such a simple basis.

I bring this up because my point is that if we're serious about the psychological weaponry being aimed at the public, we must therefore not look at our brainwashed fellows as enemies. We must be willing to fight for those who see us as their enemies. This includes being humble and loving while traumatized people accuse you of murderous negligence. I think this is the only way to help people toward waking up. And if we want to win we need a lot of people to wake up.

Last edited:
We must be willing to fight for those who see us as their enemies. This includes being humble and loving while traumatized people accuse you of murderous negligence.
This is what separates us from the animals. .... (Scratches head) .... but I bet this what the oligarchs tell themselves too.

Back