Richard Cox, Spiritual Journey Conspiracy |555|

The druids were apparently deeply involved in politics (in contrast to the relatively apolitical Greek priesthoods, for instance). And a psyop of forging religious texts against a culture that had a mainly oral tradition wasn't so feasible. So the Romans seem to have decided on brute force, to hunt down the druids and exterminate them

So given that is the historical record (and there are plenty of forms of evidence from different sources showing this),

I appreciate the details. and I generally defer to your opinion on this with one slight exception...

why would the Romans have gone to the trouble of falsifying the historical record, that the northern tribes and the Jews were the groups mainly in revolt?

I'm just saying that the power of the Jewish Revolt narrative over the last two thousand years may have impacted what we think we know.

I mean, we hear about archaeological digs that completely transform our understanding of a point in history or a group of people ( a glass bead from a viking burial site for example). I just have to wonder if we haven't done a thousand times more archaeological digs in Judea than we have in some of these other regions and if that isn't impacting what we think we know in ways that we can't even speculate about.

I mean, we hear about archaeological digs that completely transform our understanding of a point in history or a group of people ( a glass bead from a viking burial site for example). I just have to wonder if we haven't done a thousand times more archaeological digs in Judea than we have in some of these other regions and if that isn't impacting what we think we know in ways that we can't even speculate about.

That's an important point you make. I think the main bias that gets reinforced by a disproportionate amount of archaeological excavation in the Near East is the idea of "ex oriente lux" / "out of the East the light". The Near East is also a relatively dry climate, so things tend to be better preserved.

I was talking to one of the archaeologists who was working at the massive Bronze Age Tollense Valley battlefield in Germany. He said the site was ridiculously underfunded and therefore delayed. They were encouraging volunteers to come to speed things up. The site is extremely important historically.

Here's an excerpt from an article about the site:

'Northern Europe in the Bronze Age was long dismissed as a backwater, overshadowed by more sophisticated civilizations in the Near East and Greece. Bronze itself, created in the Near East around 3200 B.C.E., took 1000 years to arrive here. But Tollense's scale suggests more organization—and more violence—than once thought. "We had considered scenarios of raids, with small groups of young men killing and stealing food, but to imagine such a big battle with thousands of people is very surprising," says Svend Hansen, head of the German Archaeological Institute's (DAI's) Eurasia Department in Berlin. The well-preserved bones and artifacts add detail to this picture of Bronze Age sophistication, pointing to the existence of a trained warrior class and suggesting that people from across Europe joined the bloody fray.'

https://www.science.org/content/article/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle

That is a profound question. I've thought about this sometimes, when analysing the dead-looking eyes of individuals I consider psychopaths. Even some psychologists go along that subjective route when characterising such people.

As you also suggest, I would go a step further and question whether there really is a soul inhabiting such a body. That's why I'm still skeptical of the idea that we're all living rich spiritual lives... As I said in the interview with Alex, most cultures in the world consider spiritual possession to be real. That hardly seems a coincidence. So maybe some of the creeps currently in power are actually possessed by ET or some other entities. Or as you say, maybe some of them are like soulless automatons, like the golem

I agree with you about the "rich, spiritual life," standpoint. Nevertheless, it is a tight rope to walk on above a crowded, shitty square. I don't think that everybody is living rich, spiritual lives. Certainly, I am not pulling that thought out of my ass, but have came to this conclusion through watching how people actually treat each other, over many years. Without out a doubt, I know that some people are leading rich, spiritual lives......but most are are not and do not care to do so.

Also, I think a lot of these soulless, no spiritual life, living fuckers love to co-opt terminology. For example, instead of examining the origin of spiritual death, we are misdirected into examining bullshit concepts like "Red Pill, Blue Pill, Black pill, white pill," or whatever the fuck else because of a shitty movie called "The Matrix".

Let me ask you idiots something, all you idiots out there, do you think it is a psyop that "The Matrix" has all you stupid asses talking about pills? Isn't that exactly what the pharmaceutical industry wants?

I agree with you about the "rich, spiritual life," standpoint. Nevertheless, it is a tight rope to walk on above a crowded, shitty square. I don't think that everybody is living rich, spiritual lives. Certainly, I am not pulling that thought out of my ass, but have came to this conclusion through watching how people actually treat each other, over many years. Without out a doubt, I know that some people are leading rich, spiritual lives......but most are are not and do not care to do so.

Also, I think a lot of these soulless, no spiritual life, living fuckers love to co-opt terminology. For example, instead of examining the origin of spiritual death, we are misdirected into examining bullshit concepts like "Red Pill, Blue Pill, Black pill, white pill," or whatever the fuck else because of a shitty movie called "The Matrix".

Let me ask you idiots something, all you idiots out there, do you think it is a psyop that "The Matrix" has all you stupid asses talking about pills? Isn't that exactly what the pharmaceutical industry wants?

I agree with you on the pill theme. But why do you continue to use inaccurate, insulting language towards us?

Let me ask you idiots something, all you idiots out there, do you think it is a psyop that "The Matrix" has all you stupid asses talking about pills?
Of course it's a psyop. But they always hijack the valid movement and transform it into the strawman.
-Womens liberation
-Anti-discrimination
-Multi-dimensionality
-#MeToo
The real idiots would be those of us who/when we accept the strawman to represent the movement. (spoiler alert, we all do this)

I agree with you on the pill theme. But why do you continue to use inaccurate, insulting language towards us?
Brother ReptilianGypsy (and many others, yours truly included) are in the middle of waking up to the realization of how separate our individual realities actually are.. and spoiler alert, I don't think it's actually NPC's.

How DID you intend it then?
An exercise in postmodernist bullshitting?
Re-define words however you like and then whatever you say will be correct?
No. Fuck that!
I didn't call anyone here an idiot.
I responded to RG pointing out that the only idiots are those who accept the strawman, but ironically we all do this from time to time, so it's useless to point fingers on that point.
I responded to you saying RG is waking up along with myself, and confused in confronting the potential disparity of separate co-existing realities. I was actually poking a little bit of fun at RG here to point out that he has no place to call anyone here an idiot, so he must be referring to other people.

Then I apologized because I failed at making my point. I mean that apology sincerely.

Brother ReptilianGypsy (and many others, yours truly included) are in the middle of waking
"Yours Truly" means "myself".
I should have written myself included, Thought I'd point that out in case this was where I came off wrong in my response.

All together my bad for jumping into that exchange. truly sorry.

Robbie, I guess you realise the dangers of postmodernism, demoralisation propaganda, and the misanthropic transhumanism agenda

By calling all people "idiots" as ReptilianGypsy has been doing here is funneling into all of that, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Thank you for your kind words though. You're not an idiot either btw :)

This vid by Dr Grande reveals so much about his own flaws imo. It kind of sums up some of the reasons I’m less content with the world that I perceive than I was a short few years back.

One good thing is that he has only 1million subscribers where JR has many times as many.

Btw while I think a fairly good case could be made for his view, I feel ReptilianGypsy does himself no favours by calling everyone Idiots. :)

Last edited:
Btw while I think a fairly good case could be made for his view, I feel ReptilianGypsy does himself no favours by calling everyone Idiots. :)

If one looks up the definition(s) of the word "idiot", no fairly good case can be made that all people are idiots. Otherwise one has to redefine the word to fit the argument = postmodernism

I agree with you on Dr Grande. Somehow all the videos I've ever seen by him support a politically correct narrative. He is smart though. I suspect he's knowingly corrupt

If one looks up the definition(s) of the word "idiot", no fairly good case can be made that all people are idiots. Otherwise one has to redefine the word to fit the argument = postmodernism

While it may be the ‘norm’ to use definitions to help find our way, I think it’s probably ok to see all of mankind as ‘idiots’ in a general sense. That doesn't mean that I think we are all of low intelligence or low morals etc - I think we just do our best and our collective best often isn’t that impressive.

For example Dr Grande is certainly no idiot if we are talking definitions, but unfortunately I now see him as a dangerous one. Maybe I’m being seen as an idiot by posting such ideas, and who’s to say they’d be wrong? By definition, yes, but intuitively?

You may see my thoughts here as being too negative, but I’m really not a negative person imv.

Last edited:
our collective best often isn’t that impressive.

It depends on what we're comparing it to though. I just look through classical art and architectural history to rekindle my respect for what humans are capable of.

For example Dr Grande is certainly no idiot if we are talking definitions, but unfortunately I now see him as a dangerous one.

The banks, large media companies and governments are under misanthropic control. Mental poisoners such as Dr Grande are contributing to this. The culture has now become so subverted and divided that there are now almost different parallel cultures that are existentially opposed to each other

Last edited:
By definition, yes, but intuitively?

As I guess you know, we find ourselves surrounded by an Orwellian, postmodernist culture where definitions no longer matter to most people. Each assumes they have their own "truth"...

"feels over reals"

But one's feelings can be easily manipulated. That's the level that propaganda primarily works. It's no coincidence that people have been indoctrinated that feelings are more important than facts. That's exactly what the societal controllers want the rest of the population to believe

A manifestation of this postmodernist, Orwellian culture is that apparently intelligent, questioning individuals can nevertheless genuinely maintain a view that the Flat Earth theory is about as plausible as that the planet is a globe.

...Despite the fact that people have sailed and flown around the world countless times...

As far as I can tell, those who push the Flat Earth theory are either unusually unintelligent, disinfo agents, or they are so thoroughly saturated in postmodernism that they're not discerning provable facts any more

Back