Richard Cox, Spiritual Journey Conspiracy |555|

It depends on what we're comparing it to though. I just look through classical art and architectural history to rekindle my respect for what humans are capable of.

The banks, large media companies and governments are under misanthropic control. Mental poisoners such as Dr Grande are contributing to this. The culture has now become so subverted and divided that there are now almost different parallel cultures that are existentially opposed to each other

I totally get that, we are capable of so much…but Covid has shown us how easily all types of people (no one type can be singled out imo) can be corrupted and start thinking what I see as dangerous thoughts. Some with the opposite opinion see me as thinking the same dangerous thoughts.

On to your second paragraph. I couldn’t agree more, in fact, I think many of our trusted institutions are so heavily corrupted/subverted that if the truth were ever to be ‘acknowledged’, most people would be so distraught and angry that who knows what they’d do.

Maybe that’s why we keep denying the patently obvious?

As far as I can tell, those who push the Flat Earth theory are either unusually unintelligent, disinfo agents, or they are so thoroughly saturated in postmodernism that they're not discerning provable facts any more

Do you think that there’s some sort of external influence causing this disruption?

I tend to think that it was first spiritual in source, to shake us from our semi-conscious state. I still feel that his may be true. On the other hand, it certainly feels like there’s some dark earthly hands pointing the way to some dangerous futures. For example who is influencing the NHS to be so easily accepting of the they/he/her narrative here in the UK? To me it’s a minor issue affecting a small percentage of the population, yet it’s being promoted far beyond the actual problem. Who is behind this push?

Who are the brains behind the psyops?

I totally get that, we are capable of so much…but Covid has shown us how easily all types of people (no one type can be singled out imo) can be corrupted

I don't think all types of people fell for the covid propaganda. In my large social circle, I predicted with almost 100% accuracy who would be pro-jab. Almost all my friends were extremely sceptical of it, whereas the few friends I have that were for it I now have a strained relationship with, because of it and other extremely politicised topics

Maybe that’s why we keep denying the patently obvious?

Let's differentiate here. Most people are denying the patently obvious. You and me aren't though. So let's not take on the responsibility of the harmful decisions of others. They are adults and they chose their self-destructive path

Do you think that there’s some sort of external influence causing this disruption?

I'm convinced that the viral taking seriously of the Flat Earth theory was primarily a psyop. I remember how the Internet was spammed with it on almost every alternative thinking forum / comment section over a period of months. It was almost certainly an op

Who are the brains behind the psyops?

The usual suspects pushing the NWO enslavement system. I don't know who or how they did the Flat Earth spamming though. Maybe using some automated messaging program, or maybe a few dozen agents using sock puppet accounts

So let's not take on the responsibility of the harmful decisions of others.

’The harmful decisions of others’…we are all one ? We are but we aren’t, I know. The consequences of our decisions will be seen without a veil in our life review! ;)

I like to quote from The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran…

“Oftentimes have I heard you speak of one who commits a wrong as though he were not one of you, but a stranger unto you and an intruder upon your world.

But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each one of you,

So the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also.

And as a single leaf turns not yellow but with the silent knowledge of the
whole tree,

So the wrong-doer cannot do wrong without the hidden will of you all.”

The Gibral poem is wonderfully artistic. Nevertheless, about what he claims to be the nature of reality:

But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each one of you,

So the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also.

Based on what evidence?

So the wrong-doer cannot do wrong without the hidden will of you all.”

This is essentially the reasoning that Mary Rodwell uses to justify alien abductions. I'm very sceptical of this

I tend to think Mary Rodwell is genuinely trying to help people who are suffering from the trauma of alien abduction.

But what she reports of the abductees come to the "realisation" that they as souls really wanted and agreed to be abducted... maybe that's true, but maybe not. If it isn't true, and instead looking at it from a conspiratorial angle: what a mind fuck to believe that you actually WANTED to be abducted!

Like the ultimate form of gaslighting:
"No, you weren't abducted, because deep down you WANTED to be taken away, experimented on, and impregnated on an alien craft"

"And that alien hybrid offspring you have growing in your womb, it's not really a hybrid, because humans are so mixed anyway"

"The main thing is to accept this as part of your soul journey. No need for alarm. Everything that's happening to you, you have already agreed upon before being incarnated"

But what she reports of the abductees come to the "realisation" that they as souls really wanted and agreed to be abducted... maybe that's true, but maybe not. If it isn't true, and instead looking at it from a conspiratorial angle: what a mind fuck to believe that you actually WANTED to be abducted!

Even if it's true 99% of the time we got problems. as soon as we acknowledge the possibility have someone/ something in the extended realm could be part of this process we're thinking in a different way.

Even if it's true 99% of the time we got problems. as soon as we acknowledge the possibility have someone/ something in the extended realm could be part of this process we're thinking in a different way.

I'm still not sure what you mean by an "extended realm". Please elaborate. Are you using it as a convenience term for several different concepts, or as a reference to a very specific concept? If so what concept exactly? For example outer space could be considered an "extended realm" because it is a different environment that "extends" beyond the "realm" of planetary environments. So what exactly is this extended realm an extension of?

There are too many problems with the idea of "higher dimensions" to take them seriously. You end-up with them being equal to separate universes. But separate universes aren't "extensions". Although, perhaps when they are connected to this one in some way, they can be looked at as extending this universe in the same way connecting a second story to a house might be considered an "extension". Is that what you mean?

I don't think we can consider our imagination or subjective experiences as taking place in an "extended realm". They might seem "extended" because the content appears to be coming from a remote location. But that would be like saying your TV is in an "extended realm" because it's picking-up a remotely delivered signal. Anyway, if you can help clarify this, it would be helpful.

Last edited:
I've just published an interview with Jon Di Luca (Viberaider, on this forum) on HIV, AZT, AIDS and the question of how far the 'viruses don't cause disease' idea can be pushed:

https://odysee.com/HIVAZTandAIDSwithJonDiLuca:acbdd04e981f429313668c46b9ec21186119a789

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-kj2kh-1265451

https://rumble.com/v1b0gh5-hiv-azt-and-aids-with-jon-di-luca.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8I5IRjySbxWx/

3/4 through listening. Excellent work. Thanks for doing it. Will follow up if I have anything to add.

Imagine you decide to start beginning Jiu Jitsu lessons and every school you go to say “we don’t practice arm bars or leg locks at this school, if you want it see an arm bar you have to either watch it on a video or make it to black belt.”
Like anyone with brain cells, you’d say ok cool, but jiu jitsu’s gonna lose in the UFC if they only have their black belts practicing arm bars.

*in this analogy the arm bar and leg lock are martial arts field equivalent to Science field firsthand witness of
-Virus isolation
-Earth dimensions confirmation

and if your argument is “I don’t need to see it firsthand”, that’s the brainwashing talking, and you’re missing the real point

I've just published an interview with Jon Di Luca (Viberaider, on this forum) on HIV, AZT, AIDS and the question of how far the 'viruses don't cause disease' idea can be pushed:

https://odysee.com/HIVAZTandAIDSwithJonDiLuca:acbdd04e981f429313668c46b9ec21186119a789

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-kj2kh-1265451

https://rumble.com/v1b0gh5-hiv-azt-and-aids-with-jon-di-luca.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8I5IRjySbxWx/

45:30
Richard “…how do you see that division in the narrative.”

In my strong opinion, the reason Virus Isolation is a concern is because it’s the exact precipice of the psyop. Conversely It may or may not have anything to do with finding the solution to the virus, but rather it’s the exact weak point (“no citizens allowed”) being exploited to prevent healthy narrative. Tom Cowan is not the psyop.
This in my strong opinion reveals exactly why we need to be amplifying/bolstering the virus denier and the globe-earth deniers motives.
They don’t want to take over science. They just want to defeat the fuckers. And they’ve done us all the favor of ringing the alarm bells and flashing lights around the precipice/culprits. And they’ve done so at the expense of great humility.
In my opinion: as a society, our inability or unwillingness to fund the expirement that will satisfy Tom Cowan is exactly what’s allowing all the psyop.
You solve Tom Cowan you’ve solved Anthony Fauci status as top scientist.
You solve Eric Dubay you’ve solved Neil De Grasse Tyson status as a top space guy.

Last edited:
It's disturbing to me how easy it was to predict all my friends and associates reaction to the whole COVID narrative. 'Man is a machine', as Gurdjieff said.

Most people seem to behave like automatons, at least when they're being propandised. I think people still have free will though

I'm still not sure what you mean by an "extended realm". Please elaborate. Are you using it as a convenience term for several different concepts, or as a reference to a very specific concept? If so what concept exactly? For example outer space could be considered an "extended realm" because it is a different environment that "extends" beyond the "realm" of planetary environments. So what exactly is this extended realm an extension of?

There are too many problems with the idea of "higher dimensions" to take them seriously. You end-up with them being equal to separate universes. But separate universes aren't "extensions". Although, perhaps when they are connected to this one in some way, they can be looked at as extending this universe in the same way connecting a second story to a house might be considered an "extension". Is that what you mean?

I don't think we can consider our imagination or subjective experiences as taking place in an "extended realm". They might seem "extended" because the content appears to be coming from a remote location. But that would be like saying your TV is in an "extended realm" because it's picking-up a remotely delivered signal. Anyway, if you can help clarify this, it would be helpful.

Rather than asking essentially the same questions on REPEAT while ignoring so much of the actual EVIDENCE regarding NDEs, why don't YOU enlighten us about your statement on the other thread:
Namely:
"you don't believe the polar bears either!"

By that ONE statement and the propagandistic video you linked to, you've outed yourself as being in the same basic category of deceivers as Rob and Trish

Back