Richard Syrett, COVID Spiritual Warfare |521|

Well this conversation is done./
You just can't have a decent conversation with someone spitting insults instead of ideas.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Try again another time :)
J
Yeah, it can get heated when people go cheerleading for a death-shot that is killing & harming people; which is sponsored by people who would take all our civil rights away our forefathers fought for. You might want to look around the map there Jack. Not a lot of places left to run to, I mean if you want truth & liars to be held accountable.

Naw, I’m not the type to just let it go easy; I think children & young families are worth fighting for.

Have a Wonderful Week.

Atlantis

PS: you came to this podcast to learn; not to be in the echooooo chamber. Consider yourself schooled, learn the lesson friend. After all, if I didn’t care, I’d ignore you.

"Facts". Good one.
You mean whatever media and outside authority one chooses to believe in.
Only TIME will truly tell how all of those who donated their bodies to science (it's not a vaccine) will fare, as no proper tests or studies were conducted before rolling it out and rolling them up. And placebos as well, of course. Maybe some lucky family members drew blanks. Or maybe it's just taking longer to get to their hearts, brains, and genitals.
The funny shit is, in the idiotic denial mode, that the gene modification jab isn't even working for what's it's supposed to. Quite the opposite, IN FACT.
But we'll all get to roughly the same page sooner than later this year. No Frankenstein shit for me. EVER.

No. I don't care about what media or outside authority chooses to believe in. You're not strawmanning me into some kind of illusionary binary thought process. Either I swallow hogwash, or I swallow greater hogwash.
It's like deciding between voting for Trump or Hillary. Deciding between eating shit or getting Dysentery. There are more choices in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
J

There are more choices in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
J

And even more in yours[/QUOTE]
The difference is. I know it.
And I can't wait for them to appear.
Because I'm not certain of the road ahead.
I'm seeking.
J

Actually you guys, it's just a coincidence..
That this virus that leaked out of a lab where all the potential-weapon-viruses are - luckily wasn't the civilization ender virus.
The civilization ender virus was in the same room, but luckily it was in the next basket over, and thank goodness when Xian Do tripped and fell and knocked it over, he didn't trip just 2 feet to the left.. We'd all be dead.
And thank goodness the virus that accidentally got whoopsied into the public also just happened to be the one that miraculously exactly fit the bill for the new technology big pharma was just itching for an opportunity to roll out at a stage when it's just ineffective enough to merit continuous applications so they don't have wait for any pesky excuses to secure the return business.
Man did we luck out!

Last edited:
That this virus that leaked out of a lab where all the potential-weapon-viruses are - luckily wasn't the civilization ender virus.
The civilization ender virus was in the same room, but luckily it was in the next basket over, and thank goodness when Xian Do tripped and fell and knocked it over, he didn't trip just 2 feet to the left.. We'd all be dead.
And thank goodness the virus that accidentally got whoopsied into the public also just happened to be the one that miraculously exactly fit the bill for the new technology big pharma was just itching for an opportunity to roll out at a stage when it's just ineffective enough to merit continuous applications so they don't have wait for any pesky excuses to secure the return business.
Man did we luck out!

Maybe we didn't.
Maybe we're always being just slightly guided.
After all there were a handful of times we could have wiped ourselves out from Nuclear War. (Flock of Geese, sun bouncing off the clouds, miscommunication of the computer software)
There are always viruses studied and some get out.
Here's a list of those that we admit to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_laboratory_biosecurity_incidents

When I was sixteen I had a moped and was hit by a car going 50 miles an hour as I turned right into him. He was trying to pass me, and I missed him as I turned left. I flew over his car, landing about a hundred feet behind the car in a heap. My moped had a massive dent, the handlebars were twisted, I rolled and got up with a scrape on my elbow and my knee. My motorcycle helmet had hit first his hood, then his windshield.
"You should be dead. You should be dead." The guy kept saying over and over again. I straightened the handlebars, got the moped started again and drove home.
Well, we whoopsied into that one too. Or did we?
Life has all kinds of times where the worst could have happened but it didn't.
The above difference seems to me that people think that human beings are in control. We are not.
I guess it gives people some kind of cold comfort to think that there are people- even nefarious people at the wheel.
I would call it Providence.
After all, the very fact that each of us is here is a miracle. One in billions. That has nothing to do with any cabal.
J

Reactions: Kim
The above difference seems to me that people think that human beings are in control. We are not.
I guess it gives people some kind of cold comfort to think that there are people- even nefarious people at the wheel.
I would call it Providence.
After all, the very fact that each of us is here is a miracle. One in billions. That has nothing to do with any cabal.
J
You’re almost there Jack. But slightly off.
You are the one who gets the cold sence of comfort, when the cabal provides an excuse just good enough to allow you to not have to think about it.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

You must admit you’re aware of historical examples of much, much worse atrocities. You don’t want to be in one. Neither do I.. but I got a peak behind the curtain. And the wizard is a shriveled scared jittery old asshole who has been successfully hypnotizing and blackmailing masses at a scale so large that we’d rather stay asleep than admit we slept through it.
With Love

Last edited:
You’re almost there Jack. But slightly off.
You are the one who gets the cold sence of comfort, when the cabal provides an excuse just good enough to allow you to not have to think about it.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

You must admit you’re aware of historical examples of much, much worse atrocities. You don’t want to be in one. Neither do I.. but I got a peak behind the curtain. And the wizard is a shriveled scared jittery old asshole who has been successfully hypnotizing and blackmailing masses at a scale so large that we’d rather stay asleep than admit we slept through it.
With Love

Tell you what.
You don't act Paternalistic.
I'll respond.
Good deal?
If not. No worries. Better luck tomorrow! :)
J
1642515360365.jpeg

Tell you what.
You don't act Paternalistic.
I'll respond.
Good deal?
If not. No worries. Better luck tomorrow! :)
J
View attachment 2238
I edited my message probably 4 times after you already responded. But either way.
I googled paternalistic. I understand, but no. I’m just trying to wake you up the same way you’re trying to wake me up. With love and care for humanity. Neither of us feel secure that any politicians can be trusted. The real goal is that enough people are awake that the politicians would no longer have the option of choosing atrocity.

historical examples of much, much worse atrocities.
Wiki -Pearl Harbor - Roosevelt Advanced Knowledge
“Roosevelt, upon reviewing just the first 13-parts (and without part 14 or the 1 p.m. delivery requirement) declared "this means war", and when Marshall was given the intercept on the morning of December 7, ordered a warning message sent to American bases in the area, including Hawaii. Due to atmospheric transmission conditions the message was sent out via Western Union over its undersea cable rather than over the military radio channels; the message was not received until the attack was already underway.”

Man did we luck out!
Actually, because the "virus" wasn't as effective as desired, "they" just put it in an injectable form to get it directly into the bloodstream. Which is a way to bypass more of our body's processing systems like eating or inhaling. We process NOTHING that way. Completely unnatural.
So, if someone was jabbed, and didn't get a placebo, they're now a walking spike protein factory. There will be as many new "virus" variants as there are people who received the jab.
Cheers.

I edited my message probably 4 times after you already responded. But either way.
I googled paternalistic. I understand, but no. I’m just trying to wake you up the same way you’re trying to wake me up. With love and care for humanity. Neither of us feel secure that any politicians can be trusted. The real goal is that enough people are awake that the politicians would no longer have the option of choosing atrocity.

I don't need to be woken up thank you very much. I usually get plenty of sleep.
And the woke people I know hate freedom of speech and are into cancel culture.
I don't need to jump from one boat to another. I am sceptical of both polars... like Alex used to be!
J

The way FORWARD involves utilisation of other intelligences than logic and "rational" thought. Intuition, paying attention to feelings and balancing the personal vehicle with natural and healthy practices.
The ancient Egyptians called the stomach and digestive system the "opener of the way" and it's like another brain all to itself. Of the lower being.
As the old POS (piece of shit) continues to collapse and we give it less energy, and the old guard holding our paradigm down dies off and fades away, we'll have more resources to create the new harmonic paradigm based on higher frequencies.
Free those radicals!

Actually, because the "virus" wasn't as effective as desired.
Unless their goal was to re-invent The Flu.
"they" just put it in an injectable form to get it directly into the bloodstream. Which is a way to bypass more of our body's processing systems like eating or inhaling. We process NOTHING that way. Completely unnatural.
So, if someone was jabbed, and didn't get a placebo, they're now a walking spike protein factory. There will be as many new "virus" variants as there are people who received the jab.
Cheers.
If "they" had been able to roll it out without opposition, we wouldn't be having this conversation because it would already be illegal to question it.
My point is, they have no incentive in reducing the population in a short period of time. Controlled demolition is the only way they could maintain all systems in place (Power, Water, Sewer, Nucear, etc) without un-recoverable fallout.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/cov...ad-misinformation-on-shots-are-criminals.html

Unless their goal was to re-invent The Flu.

If "they" had been able to roll it out without opposition, we wouldn't be having this conversation because it would already be illegal to question it.
My point is, they have no incentive in reducing the population in a short period of time. Controlled demolition is the only way they could maintain all systems in place (Power, Water, Sewer, Nucear, etc) without un-recoverable fallout.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/cov...ad-misinformation-on-shots-are-criminals.html
Yeah, I don't think it was about outright death, just the power to choose when and where. Get those metals and nanoparticles in there that are receptive to EM waves and frequencies (5G, etcetera) and can manipulate thoughts and emotions more easily.
A population of "sleepers" turned into "sleepers"!!
:)

The conspiracy keeps going fast and loose.
"COVID Lockdowns never end. The Globalists win."
"COVID lockdowns end. The Globalists learned and have weakened us. The Globalists win."
You can't ever be wrong.
Reminds me of those carrying the signs "The World is Going to End Today!".
You just keep marching raising the sign. At some point, you'll be proved right.
J

The conspiracy keeps going fast and loose.
"COVID Lockdowns never end. The Globalists win."
"COVID lockdowns end. The Globalists learned and have weakened us. The Globalists win."
You can't ever be wrong.
Reminds me of those carrying the signs "The World is Going to End Today!".
You just keep marching raising the sign. At some point, you'll be proved right.
J
The real cooky conspiracy would be the assertion that Banksters who have a stranglehold on endless wars would pass on the opportunity which sits in clear view at their fingertips to to use Covid-coercion as a warfront tactic. How immature would we be to lower our gaze when confronted by this revelation?
Why would Fauci lie about his foreknowledge of the origin of C19? Not to make money. To obey money.

The real cooky conspiracy would be the assertion that Banksters who have a stranglehold on endless wars would pass on the opportunity which sits in clear view at their fingertips to to use Covid-coercion as a warfront tactic. How immature would we be to lower our gaze when confronted by this revelation?
Why would Fauci lie about his foreknowledge of the origin of C19? Not to make money. To obey money.

Fauci is a bankster now?
Look through my comments. I've been yelling and screaming (metaphorically) about corporate corruption of Capitalism as the problem from the beginning.
Hell, Go read "The Shock Doctrine". Lefty, Naomi Klein has been telling people about this for decades.
But instead we get to hear about Global Conspiracies and mass death from COVID injections ad naseaum.
The owners don't want you dead. They want your social democracies broken so they can sell you everything and keep you working poor.
J

Fauci is a bankster now?
Look through my comments. I've been yelling and screaming (metaphorically) about corporate corruption of Capitalism as the problem from the beginning.
Hell, Go read "The Shock Doctrine". Lefty, Naomi Klein has been telling people about this for decades.
But instead we get to hear about Global Conspiracies and mass death from COVID injections ad naseaum.
The owners don't want you dead. They want your social democracies broken so they can sell you everything and keep you working poor.
J
Fauci is a puppet of the banksters.

Back