Richard Syrett, COVID Spiritual Warfare |521|

https://intelreform.org/2021/08/15/...emes-whats-all-this-talk-about-the-metaverse/

quote from the article

'I enjoyed navigating at random around the virtual world until I landed in a sex dungeon and had to shut down the program to escape.'

When you put Zuckerburg's (sra cult imo) statements about wanting to live in a metaverse and whatever this sick fuck Abramacunt is talking about i think it is plain to see what kind if metaverse/internet they are planning and the horrific practices they are promoting.

tied to what a company says in this article
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cooking-witch-marina-abramovics-time-capsule/

“The pandemic has offered an opportunity for digital platforms such as WeTransfer to explore what is possible when bringing culture online,”

I expect this shit from satanic child abusing (imo) companies like Google, Microsoft etc but for Apple (woke and dumb as they are) to be in business with this kind of shite is shocking to put mildly and i dont know what to say.

Perhaps you didn't intend to make a sarcastic post that insulted the nurse and failed to deal with the serious message contained in the video. Regardless of your opinion of her level of fitness, the way she conveyed her message illustrates the Nazi-like censorship that certain messages face. Instead of simply saying what is printed in text boxes (unreadable to simple content filters), she put it in text while singing something else, completely unrelated, to evade filters. The fact she had to do that at all is sickening. It exposes how perverse any claims to "free speech" are in America. This is not something I take lightly.

Last edited:
Perhaps you didn't intend to make a sarcastic post that insulted the nurse and failed to deal with the serious message contained in the video. Regardless of your opinion of her level of fitness, the way she conveyed her message illustrates the Nazi-like censorship that certain messages face. Instead of simply saying what is printed in text boxes (unreadable to simple content filters), she put it in text while singing something else, completely unrelated, to evade filters. The fact she had to do that at all is sickening. It exposes how perverse any claims to "free speech" are in America. This is not something I take lightly.
beautiful voice too
am sure people can read the text

Last edited:
~A Literal Devil's Advocate~
Imagined/written from the perspective of a transhumanist (off the top of my head)
*Points bat at the bleachers*
Christians aren't planning on coming back here after they die. So what do they care if we Satanists secure the planet for future lives we intend to live? Why should a Christian care if a person dies early? Especially a child? Don't they go straight to Heaven? Whereas, us Satanists are concerned about far more than 80-90 years on this planet or in this realm, so we should have more say in regard to it's governance.
If you Christians are trying to live a faithful life and die, going on to some other place leaving this planet behind completely, then that will be (according to us) your extent of influence.. Therefore,
If I see you committing abortion, I can commit sacrifice.
If I see you not being Charitable with your God's gifts, I'm rightful to steal them from you.
If I see you unwilling to stand up for what's right, I will make you kneel.
If I see you getting high in order to escape this place I will entrap you.
If I see you pretending Christianity to win positions in government, I will use pretend government to destroy your Christianity.
If I see you handing over your child's education to the state, I will make them my apprentices.
And If I see you trying to beat me at my game, we weren't playing the same game.

Last edited:
~A Literal Devil's Advocate~
Imagined/written from the perspective of a transhumanist (off the top of my head)
*Points bat at the bleachers*
Christians aren't planning on coming back here after they die. So what do they care if we Satanists secure the planet for future lives we intend to live? Why should a Christian care if a person dies early? Especially a child? Don't they go straight to Heaven? Whereas, us Satanists are concerned about far more than 80-90 years on this planet or in this realm, so we should have more say in regard to it's governance.
If you Christians are trying to live a faithful life and die, going on to some other place leaving this planet behind completely, then that will be (according to us) your extent of influence.. Therefore,
If I see you committing abortion, I can commit sacrifice.
If I see you not being Charitable with your God's gifts, I'm rightful to steal them from you.
If I see you unwilling to stand up for what's right, I will make you kneel.
If I see you getting high in order to escape this place I will entrap you.
If I see you pretending Christianity to win positions in government, I will use pretend government to destroy your Christianity.
If I see you handing over your child's education to the state, I will make them my apprentices.
And If I see you trying to beat me at my game, we weren't playing the same game.
https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/thre...d-against-michael-aquino-505.4712/post-155787

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/thre...d-against-michael-aquino-505.4712/post-155788

Calling out fake legacy media in Canada. One story pushed by the legacy media was about a 14-year-old boy dying of covid, which is a terrifying concept for all the parents out there. It turns out the boy had stage 4 brain cancer.

Gotta say all the corona situation bad as it is/was has made things a lot more hygienic. Little handspray as common course is great and plastic gloves (which i dont use enough) makes sense at different times like handling rubbish. Gonna expose a situation and put it through a business idea which have had in mind for ages.
So train seats and everything else can be really grubby particularly in the Uk and particularly in London, and it is a lot better than it used to be. Part of the problem is that the seat cushion never gets cleaned with water. They are aerosoled every now and again. Even if it is freshly aerosoled is still weird and dirty and sometimes when it's not fresh aerosoled the stench is undescribable.
You could sell one use paper seat covers outside different stations. Even loads of people at the same time at different stations. Peddler's licence or something if you wanted to go official. Cash aside it would highlight how grubby, lazy and unhygienic the train companies are (maybe even have a file of lab test results for different seats to show people or remind them to smell their seat from a bit of a distance) so if anyone wants to sell hygiene covers outside the station i dont want a cut or anything. The never using water really does do it.

Last edited:
Gotta say all the corona situation bad as it is/was has made things a lot more hygienic. Little handspray as common course is great and plastic gloves (which i dont use enough) makes sense at different times like handling rubbish. Gonna expose a situation and put it through a business idea which have had in mind for ages.
So train seats and everything else can be really grubby particularly in the Uk and particularly in London, and it is a lot better than it used to be. Part of the problem is that the seat cushion never gets cleaned with water. They are aerosoled every now and again. Even if it is freshly aerosoled is still weird and dirty and sometimes when it's not fresh aerosoled the stench is undescribable.
You could sell one use paper seat covers outside different stations. Even loads of people at the same time at different stations. Peddlers licence or something if you wanted to go official. Cash aside it would highlight how grubby, lazy and unhygienic the train companies are (maybe even have a file of lab test results for different seats to show people) so if anyone wants to sell hygiene covers outside the station i dont want a cut or anything. The never using water really does do it.

Well, I partly agree in that places that were supposed to be cleaner in the first place, like supermarkets and gas stations other places where high-contact and interaction take place have gotten better. On the flipside, I think there's tendency now to let germaphobia get to people. Over the years I've worked outside a lot. One job was landscaping where I was in direct contact with nature, dirt, dust, allergens etc. on a daily basis and would come home covered in it. I survived it all just fine. In fact it probably strengthened my immune system.

Humans never evolved in a sterile environment. If we let ourselves all become a bunch of hothouse flowers we could actually be making things worse. The germs will adapt to all the cleansers and chemicals and pharmaceuticals leaving our unprepared weakened natural defenses ill equipped to deal with them. It's already happening with drugs getting into the water supply and creating resistant strains. So yes, I'm glad things are better, and I'd definitely like to see most of the improvements become habit, but at the same time, just adding a word of caution not to let it become neurotic.

Back