Richard Syrett, COVID Spiritual Warfare |521|

Well, I partly agree in that places that were supposed to be cleaner in the first place, like supermarkets and gas stations other places where high-contact and interaction take place have gotten better. On the flipside, I think there's tendency now to let germaphobia get to people. Over the years I've worked outside a lot. One job was landscaping where I was in direct contact with nature, dirt, dust, allergens etc. on a daily basis and would come home covered in it. I survived it all just fine. In fact it probably strengthened my immune system.

Humans never evolved in a sterile environment. If we let ourselves all become a bunch of hothouse flowers we could actually be making things worse. The germs will adapt to all the cleansers and chemicals and pharmaceuticals leaving our unprepared weakened natural defenses ill equipped to deal with them. It's already happening with drugs getting into the water supply and creating resistant strains. So yes, I'm glad things are better, and I'd definitely like to see most of the improvements become habit, but at the same time, just adding a word of caution not to let it become neurotic.
I very much agree with that! I totally avoid those hand sprays of various sorts, while some people take their trolley and rub it all over to protect themselves. I did that for about the first week of the original lockdown, and then gave up all that nonsense. We are all covered with bacteria, fungi and other stuff. Most of this is normally benign, but if you kill a proportion of those bugs, other things will take their place, and maybe less benign.

I guess I'd go a lot further though - I like places where everyone behaves as they used to do. One of the things that some medical people stress, is that in normal life, we constantly challenge our immune systems and keep them ready. Locking us up isn't really a good idea.

I think the main component of those sprays is often alcohol - so I don't expect bugs can become immune to alcohol, but neither do I want to rub alcohol over my skin at regular intervals!

David

Thank you for the link. It was amusing to watch Biden's face on this video: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...udience-video/?utm_source=right-rail-trending

He has gone insane. Of course, his "patience was wearing thin with unvaccinated Americans"! Who the hell does he think he is? I'm not his bitch. WTF. Just WTF?

I swear somebody needs to take off the gloves & smack these people across the face with them. Bunch of fucking (yes I said it) idiots. You know they better stop now because from what I can see, people are no longer angry they are becoming outraged.

I've worked for doctors & large medical institutions (accounting) and if you don't know this, well, they do as they are told & they ALWAYS check your insurance first. Do you know why? Because the better the coverage, THAT is what your treatment will be. See if you have say a limit on mental health treatment, they will give you the treatment for that amount of money. ALL GOOD NOW! They don't do what you need, they give you treatment up to the dollar amount. COME ON PEOPLE. I know, I know it's hard to hear, but I've seen it.

They will give you operations you do not need for the money, treat you for years for shit you could have "fixed" years ago. Like IVF treatments. Doctors will take out a woman's reproductive organs because he isn't an IVF clinic then claim you had endometriosis. I've seen it. He will use a knife because he isn't trained in laser surgery. He's gotta make those car payments. You sure as hell better get 3 or 4 different opinions if they tell you "cancer". And DO NOT tell the new doctor of the other doctor (he will just agree).

Look, my own doctor told me a few days ago she follows the CDC's recommendations. She won't even see you if you have a fever, she will send you directly to the hospital & advise rendosomere (however it is spelled) and to incubate. Of course, if I were really sick I'd never see her. I just have her if I need some common thing an Rx refill (like an allergy fix).

But, that is how doctors work. They are told what to do & they follow that protocol. They have NO minds of their own, they are afraid they will be sued or lose their license. Call your own doctor now & check. They do what they are told.

And why are we still hitting terrible milestones of Global Warming that keeps getting ignored?
So many questionsJ
4 generations ago we crapped outside. I think mother earth can be trusted to take care of us for a little while longer. She likes us you know.

stuck in a rut with his show
Best interview ever. You can retire now Alex. But please don't.

Last edited:
HaHaHaHa! George Carlin nails it! I've been reading Equality, a sci-fi book by Edward Bellamy. His protagonist is a millionaire who wakes up in the 2,000s from a life in the 19th century (1878) is a frequently used date). The remarkable thing about Equality is its discussion w/ the ppl who live in a utopian society where everyone is economically level w/ everyone else. The raw result is a brutally honest talk about how wage slaves in America were actually in worse shape than chattel slaves, the only 'virtue' being the wage ones could leave at any time for a new slaver (employer).
This is the 'American Dream': the freedom to spend your life chasing the unlikely chance that you'll succeed in clawing your way up into the wealthy, capitalist class w/o selling your soul, destroying your health and/or your family relationships, or turning to cut-throat means to do it. It's mostly limited to white Americans for those w/ a reasonable chance for success. Blacks thugs are fond of "Get rich or die trying" b/c that's the reality of the difficulty for minorities.
So Life behind bars becomes a reality for a growing number of minority Americans, especially blacks. And sadly & so true, it's being forced on Americans again that liberty is choosing to do as you're told or ELSE! Get a vaccine card or we'll put you on the streets. Mandates? Just another way to say kiss the rich man's ring.
There is always Coventry [Heinlein 1940]. Desert land is $500 an acre and an rv is $1000. Get busy.

Last edited:
omg, so it is the middle of the night & YOU ALEX made me get up to post. Alex you know I love ya, but honey you should have been stomping your foot down with Richard. All this "covid" take the shot is total B.S.. BEYOND B.S. and it is (I think) the most dangerous thing we are facing worldwide. Alex, I don't think you have seen what is going on, I've kept up with it from the jump. This is a modern-day Hitler evil s*it.
What are you disagreeing with specifically? Stomp for what?

Well no, actually, it didn't but that doesn't really matter in this thread (or this forum) for that matter.

Whether its true or not, the vaccines are there to lessen the odds of getting COVID (i.e., wasn't designed to be 100%) and to further provide protection against severe illness IF infected. You mentioned your friend who "got the jabs", then got COVID but recovered after a mild illness. That outcome may have been the result OF his getting vaccinated.

A simple point.

But in a thread where folks are making "just so" statements about global elites depopulating the planet through these vaccines, why would anyone have to put any intellectual rigor behind their posts? Just say whatever you want and if challenged, shout down the challenger as a sheeple.

What a shame. Used to be such a great place to read points and counter-points.
As you ignore dozens/hundreds of links provided for you, by people who give a shit. Your here at the water. Now drink. Maybe something will get through your 'big brother loves me' conditioning [or is it grooming?].

Whenever my interests align with the largest lobbyists, I try to reflect on my life choices and direction. It's fun try it.

Your choice is corporate backed committees saying 1 thing, and individual experts (with a lot to lose) saying another. Pick your poison, and stop complaining when we lose patience.

Last edited:
I'll keep trying to reach that petition, but so far it's coming up w/ "Hmmm, can't seem to find that." My thoughts are w/ your brother & bro-in-law. I'm envious of almost anyone living in S.F. (my favorite US city), but I see mandates as the dark forces over-reaching their limits. The major push-backs are on their way, so I counsel patience. My wife & I would like to immigrate to Canada, but we're having practically no luck selling our house, & now I'm getting an education on what Canadians are struggling w/. I think Alex made a good point. Good guys wear white hats for a reason. The cosmos is held together by 3 kinds of glue, one of them is compassion, so we've just got to dig in & hang on!! Don't overdose, don't beat up your partner, or be baptized & you'll be okay.
Does that include compassion for those who's caregiver kills them, and turns their body over to a gray market Planned Parenthood organ trade?

It's the technicalities of crapping inside titania old bean. Metaphorically understand..

She has burped worse than anything we could produce. Just don't piss her off. She really doesn't like child sacrifice. Whether by vampire, vacuum, or vaccine.

Last edited:
What are you disagreeing with specifically? Stomp for what?
Well, Alex is laid back. I think he is starting to see what is going on here with this mandated covid BS. I just felt Alex should be saying "HELL YES, there is a problem & we have to stop this!" But hey, that's me I'm all disgruntled about it. Now they are after the 5 yr. olds. This has to stop.

As you ignore dozens/hundreds of links provided for you, by people who give a shit. Your here at the water. Now drink. Maybe something will get through your 'big brother loves me' conditioning [or is it grooming?].

Whenever my interests align with the largest lobbyists, I try to reflect on my life choices and direction. It's fun try it.

Your choice is corporate backed committees saying 1 thing, and individual experts (with a lot to lose) saying another. Pick your poison, and stop complaining when we lose patience.
Titania, people like "Silence" I wonder if they got the shot & all the boosters? I want to help them but they just won't see. Curious isn't it? I want to feel sorry for him but... after a while you just got to let them go.

We have tried to explain it to them in so many different ways. Professionals have told them. I have come to believe these people (like Silence) have taken the vaccine & will take the booster. They don't want to be alone.

Look how he posts, it is not his concern for others clearly. His pedestrian post... this is not a man of passion or love. He is dead inside. He might laugh with glee about that, it will be the highlight of his day someone noticed him & bothered to post about him. I do pity him but we can't help him.

wow, the "grooming" comment was very interesting. I hadn't thought of that, but yes, you are right... it looks like grooming. It starts with candy (offering money) then moves to fear (ya better kid) then to threats (I'll kill your parents/ take your job). Damn T you are pretty intuitive. I missed that entirely (I just get angry LOL).

Song for Silence:

Titania, people like "Silence" I wonder if they got the shot & all the boosters? I want to help them but they just won't see. Curious isn't it? I want to feel sorry for him but... after a while you just got to let them go.

We have tried to explain it to them in so many different ways. Professionals have told them. I have come to believe these people (like Silence) have taken the vaccine & will take the booster. They don't want to be alone.

Look how he posts, it is not his concern for others clearly. His pedestrian post... this is not a man of passion or love. He is dead inside. He might laugh with glee about that, it will be the highlight of his day someone noticed him & bothered to post about him. I do pity him but we can't help him.

wow, the "grooming" comment was very interesting. I hadn't thought of that, but yes, you are right... it looks like grooming. It starts with candy (offering money) then moves to fear (ya better kid) then to threats (I'll kill your parents/ take your job). Damn T you are pretty intuitive. I missed that entirely (I just get angry LOL).

Song for Silence:
Yes, I suspect they have been vaxxed. Their sunk costs make them unreasonable/unthinking.

I hope silence never was groomed specifically. But probably was in general with the way media has turned so malicious in the last 10 years.

I hope silence never was groomed specifically.
Funny pejorative to throw around; "groomed". Is it just a label to use for those who don't agree with your worldview? If not, can you show me someone who isn't "groomed" that doesn't agree with you?

Funny pejorative to throw around; "groomed". Is it just a label to use for those who don't agree with your worldview? If not, can you show me someone who isn't "groomed" that doesn't agree with you?
No. That's the point.
Have your certificate on you and here's a lollipop

Some are effected more than others. Does big brother make you feel safe inside? [commit everyday to handling more anxiety not less. you will get out of that abusive relationship eventually]

Last edited:
Don't fret, y'all! We're in crunch time now! Next few months will OPEN everyone's eyes, and all of the water under the bridge won't even matter.
Already happening. Athletes with the V having heart attacks. Seventeen people at a rap concert having heart attacks.
Then watch the dominos fall as that first main incontrovertible one FALLS.

Yes, I suspect they have been vaxxed. Their sunk costs make them unreasonable/unthinking.

I hope silence never was groomed specifically. But probably was in general with the way media has turned so malicious in the last 10 years.
Absolutely Titania. What I wanted to tell Silence (I'm sure he is watching us).. is this. On one hand, you have people who have "magic thinking" & those that don't, followed by schizophrenics. My mom wrote a paper on this (pay attention Alex/you'll want to know this).

As I recall, You have Skeptikos on one end with schizophrenics on the other end. Some doctor in Germany years ago discovered that the chemicals in our brains, dopamine (a neurotransmitter) floods the brain of schizophrenics. Hence them seeing all kinds of nonsense.

Most of us are somewhere in the middle (I hope). The problem with Silence is, he probably has no "magical thinking" WHICH can be a good thing because it makes them deadly accurate many times. BUT, they also suffer from deep depression and are very unhappy people.

Probably eaten by the lion because he can't imagine one in the tall grass.

As I recall, You have Skeptikos on one end with schizophrenics on the other end. Some doctor in Germany years ago discovered that the chemicals in our brains, dopamine (a neurotransmitter) floods the brain of schizophrenics. Hence them seeing all kinds of nonsense.

Most of us are somewhere in the middle (I hope). The problem with Silence is, he probably has no "magical thinking" WHICH can be a good thing because it makes them deadly accurate many times. BUT, they also suffer from deep depression and are very unhappy people.

Leaving aside the reference to Silence, that's actually a really interesting point. I read the same with DMT - too much equals tripping balls - too little equals a dead and unimaginative existence.

Thanks dp.

And as to Atlantis, thanks so much for your concern and touching words. It means a lot. Don't worry though, I am a quite well adjusted professional, husband, father, and friend to many. Might want to recalibrate your diagnostic tools.

Back