Robert Davis, Spiritual ET |597|

Alex2

Administrator
Robert Davis, Spiritual ET |597|
by Alex Tsakiris | Jun 27 | Consciousness Research, Uncategorized
Tweet
Dr. Robert Davis… spiritually transformative experiences… ET and NDE and DMT and Samadhi.
skeptiko-597-bob-davis-2-300x300.jpg

"one question it up from this interview is what are spiritual? What are spiritually transformative experiences telling us about encounters with E T. Or you could ask that in reverse and kind of get an interesting question as well."

A quick stab: both ways it means ET has to have non-material properties (in my book mostly non-material). The fact that most(?) or at least some people report spiritual transformation even if the experience was not pleasant puts theories of NDEs being a soul harvesting / entrapping processes on a shaky ground, though do not fully exclude this possibility.

"one question it up from this interview is what are spiritual? What are spiritually transformative experiences telling us about encounters with E T. Or you could ask that in reverse and kind of get an interesting question as well."

A quick stab: both ways it means ET has to have non-material properties (in my book mostly non-material). The fact that most(?) or at least some people report spiritual transformation even if the experience was not pleasant puts theories of NDEs being a soul harvesting / entrapping processes on a shaky ground, though do not fully exclude this possibility.

I think the working theory that some people have, at least as I understood it, is that, regarding NDEs, that “the trap” is just the white light that some people see during the NDE is the trap. I don’t remember the data exactly, but a majority of NDE’rs, especially Eastern NDE’rs don’t experience the white light. So it’s just a subset of NDE’s which supposedly constitute this trap. Unless theres another theory which I’m unaware of.

Last edited:
The white light people see on NDEs is the result of radiation. The radiation causes their nervous system to react in ways that criminals want. The criminals have computer access to the electromagnetic weaponry that is underground, deep into Earth. The EMF weaponry is used for surveillance and sabotage of humanity.

Read or watch "The Three Body Problem" series to understand why humanity is under electromagnetic surveillance and sabotage and our science and tech is hindered so we can't defend ourselves.

Religion is organized fraud to prevent scientific progress, but attacks with radiation are done to scientists also.

Back