Russ Allen, Kyle Allen, Marty Garza, UFOs and ET |566|

I know from my personality that I wouldn't do well under any totalitarian system. I question authority too much and would probably be one of those eliminated
So it seems we have at least one thing in common. Did we ever get into a discussion about the vax mandates? I finally got @Alex to state in no uncertain terms that he's not in support of them. What say you?

So it seems we have at least one thing in common. Did we ever get into a discussion about the vax mandates? I finally got @Alex to state in no uncertain terms that he's not in support of them. What say you?
Funny coincidence, I'd only just written on the other thread:

I'm on the fence with this existence of virus question
So much corruption and I can't test it myself

Nevertheless, I'm absolutely against Lockdowns and jab mandates, no matter what the reality is about what's behind it

PS from a communications angle, it's easier to be the critic rather than the defender.
So in that sense, when I talk to normies about Lockdowns and mandatory jabs, I don't at all get into what's behind it (re virus or not, lab leak, bio-weapon, virus from space theory, etc.). All I basically do is make a critique that it's dangerous to allow any state to have control over one's own body.

If the interlocutor insists on getting into more detail, I give the example of Sweden (which essentially didn't have a Lockdown) and say that there's a university study showing Lockdowns and mask-wearing didn't have any statistical effect, and that many people have had bad adverse reactions to the jabs and the long-term consequences aren't yet known.

Typically that's the end of the discussion, but if they're open-minded I'd then talk about the level 2: WEF agenda etc.

Funny coincidence, I'd only just written on the other thread:

I'm on the fence with this existence of virus question
So much corruption and I can't test it myself

Nevertheless, I'm absolutely against Lockdowns and jab mandates, no matter what the reality is about what's behind it
Thanks Nelson. You certainly seem "awake" enough to see through the big façade. Getting people to openly admit it is a bit harder. If you'd like to network more on this, by all means let's talk over Skype sometime.

PS from a communications angle, it's easier to be the critic rather than the defender.
So in that sense, when I talk to normies about Lockdowns and mandatory jabs, I don't at all get into what's behind it (re virus or not, lab leak, bio-weapon, virus from space theory, etc.). All I basically do is make a critique that it's dangerous to allow any state to have control over one's own body.

If the interlocutor insists on getting into more detail, I give the example of Sweden (which essentially didn't have a Lockdown) and say that there's a university study showing Lockdowns and mask-wearing didn't have any statistical effect, and that many people have had bad adverse reactions to the jabs and the long-term consequences aren't yet known.

Typically that's the end of the discussion, but if they're open-minded I'd then talk about the level 2: WEF agenda etc.
At least you're doing something and are in the right camp ( by "right" camp, I mean the one that is most ethically defensible ). I'm a bit more of an activist. I attend rallies and am trying to gather a core of some good people who would like to network on a strategy to destigmatize the term antivaxxer and support others who are suffering from discrimination. I would love to have you onboard in some capacity. I took the picture below at a rally here in Calgary after our PM called antivaxxers racists and misogynists — I'm sure you can see the irony of that.

2022-02-06-Rally-05b.jpg

At least you're doing something and are in the right camp ( by "right" camp, I mean the one that is most ethically defensible ). I'm a bit more of an activist. I attend rallies and am trying to gather a core of some good people who would like to network on a strategy to destigmatize the term antivaxxer and support others who are suffering from discrimination. I would love to have you onboard in some capacity. I took the picture below at a rally here in Calgary after our PM called antivaxxers racists and misogynists — I'm sure you can see the irony of that.

View attachment 2458

From the rallies I've attended I noticed healthy people. Smiling, loving, compassionate energy. Wide, bright, sparkling eyes :)

Thanks for sharing Randall. I'll send you a private message about this topic

View attachment 2448

NASA: Artemis

"With Artemis missions, NASA will land the first woman and first person of color on the Moon, using innovative technologies to explore more of the lunar surface than ever before. We will collaborate with commercial and international partners and establish the first long-term presence on the Moon. Then, we will use what we learn on and around the Moon to take the next giant leap: sending the first astronauts to Mars."

What about the strangest stuff on Earth? My filipino brother-in-law was driving his tricycle ( motorcycle w/ a roofed side car attached) a recent early evening. He saw an oncoming motorcyclist who appeared to be avoiding something in the road by swerving into his lane, so Aljun turned off the road & drove along out of the way. While he looked for a safe way to drive back onto the concrete road surface, he said he was "hugged" by two enormous hands from the front of his trike. He blacked out at this point, but when he came to, he lay outside of his vehicle on his back by a huge rock, his trike stopped by a thin tree. His passenger was terrified b/c Aljun had lost consciousness & his right arm from the elbow to his finger tips were covered in blood. The roof of the trike was also blood-drenched. Numerous bystanders saw no carcass or other remains that would explain the blood volume. An ambulance was summoned & Aljun was examined at a nearby hospital, but was released w/ no apparent injuries.
Now, in terms of local folklore, there are some reports of flying, huge winged creatures that grab up kids & animals at night. I am wondering if my brother-in-law was protected from an attack by one of these large creatures by some force or entity. It's possible that the "hands" were wings of a commonly reported "angel" or other protective entity.
His passenger reported seeing nothing out of the ordinary other than Aljun slumping & driving to a halt. Aljun doesn't have a history of experiencing bizarre things or reporting disturbing events. Unfortunately, no blood was collected & the whole vehicle was cleaned soon after the "accident." He's also not known for wild stories or other efforts to be the center of attention.

Back