Russ Dizdar, Are Christians Less Wrong About Ritual Abuse? |440|

I really don't know how to respond to this. I don't understand your reasoning process. Because the CIA and its contracted intel people were able to keep a drug smuggling operation quiet on the outskirts of a small town, therefore, that means that it is possible for a giant satellite operation involving thousands of towns to have sprung up as part of some giant pedophile occultist cabal that does all kinds of horrific things. See the problem with this line of thinking?

I understand you point well. I also understand how some can conclude it is a vast conspiracy.

So first, to your point... if we think that a vast worldwide "club" (so to speak), can only exist if individuals consciously (and I am speaking of the waking state, ordinary level of normal everyday consciousness) agree to participate, then I would make odds extremely high you are correct to think (and thus say) it doesn't exist.

If we consider there's a shared and seemingly separate level of extended consciousness which an extension of the individual permeates... a level which far too many of us are unable, unwilling (subconsciously) or prefer not to recognize (at their ordinary consciousness level) and at that level, the club is tightly formed... then it seems entirely possible that folks at this physical level of existence operate as if they are secret members of some global "satanic" Illuminati type thingie.

If this possibility is actually true, then I think the question each of us might ask ourselves is... why would I (knowingly or not) be exposed to such a possibility? And my answer to that question has become - because I bought into the dynamic. I bought into this strange idea of "supernatural good" and "supernatural evil." There's something attractive about it to me. And that's why I keep finding myself chased by "evil" and saved by "angels." I get something out of it. I get a sense of meaningfulness. That feeds my soul.

And so I have recently concluded that The Phenomenon is a part of the grand reality and that it must be feeding off something we provide to "It" or why else would it be in this grander dynamic with us and why would it disguise itself so wonderfully in all these paradigms that come and go like fashion fads? It seems that we cast of an energetic via our emotional bodies and it is this energetic which "It" consumes. And that's my current working theory.

Last edited:
Sam, I was struck by how matter of fact Jolie was, as if this path is just one among others. I have always found her disgusting / must have been picking up on her energy.
It would be unfair of me to say anything about Angelina. She simply was never made aware of the path she was enticed into taking. it's never too late to change direction while one is still among the living. To die as one of Satan's own... Well...

Check out madinamerica.com, website full of psychiatrist and psychologist stating same, psychiatry is one big scam
i'm inclined to agree. A recent university study concluded that there is no such thing as "normal". We are all different. So where, I ask, does this leave Freud's Psycho Analysis?

I see you do not know the history, so yes, there’s a problem with this line of thinking. This was an international operation, running drugs, weapons, and training soldiers through many small towns of the rural south, Mena became the scapegoat b/c of the airport where the initial action was taking place. Millions of dollars of taxpayer money went into the investigations, which spanned many countries, including money laundering on a vast scale. While Clinton was governor there he ran the operation with the Bush cartel, and did such an exceptional job he was made President. While he was governor and was being investigated and hounded by an angry public, he insisted it was a ‘federal’ issue. Then when he became President he said it was a ‘local’ issue. So what we see here is a precedent of deceit and collusion from small rural towns to the Oval Office, the CIA, international governments, and human trafficking. Just because pedophilia wasn’t part of it means very little—the existence of criminal global cartels works, that’s my point.

And then they have the balls to make a blockbuster movie from it, starring Tom Cruise, to make sure everyone’s noses— from the whistleblowers, to the relatives of the murdered witnesses—gets good and rubbed in their crimes, so they never forget how the system works.

I know all about what happened in Mena. I remember reading all about it when Jeffrey St. Clair and Alexander Cockburn broke the story in bits and pieces on Counterpunch. I don't need a retell. Once again -- we are on the same page with what happened at Mena. Though, I must also say, I do not necessarily agree with your version of the story. But, I digress. I will suspend my disbelief and go along with your version.

It still is not even in the same ballpark as what we are talking about. It isn't even the same sport. A drug-running operation to help with Iran-Contra and government operatives keeping something quiet or giving cover to keep away local normies is not the same as a hidden cabal all over the world that springs up everywhere with normal citizens of a town. Mena is not everywhere. It is in one location. And it doesn't involve the local people -- the barber, the butcher, and the candlestick maker. What we are talking about it an international cabal that does involve the local barber, the butcher, and the candlestick maker, in fact, a lot of barbers, butchers, and candlestick makers all over the world, that are on the same team as Mister Elitist Luciferian Occultist that rapes babies and eats them (or whatever it is one thinks is going on) in their hidden underground palace.

If you want to compare it to, say, the Crips, okay. But even then, nothing is hidden in the Crips. It is all pretty out in the open. The only way to make this international cabal into something "believable" would be if it was all part of some "extended consciousness" field that chooses these people. And I am not buying that without proof. I think sometimes people can be chosen to become shamans and can sometimes ignore this calling, perhaps even falling into psychopathy in the process. I think the government through black ops can force people into shamanic initiation and take away the spiritual, leading to psychopathy and perhaps mind control. BUT this is highly different than what we are talking about, at least in the numbers that "experts" are claiming.

You have such tunnel vision about how a secret black ops project works, that you think it somehow fits this international baby-raping cabal you think is going on. It doesn't. Not even close. Mena had government officials MOVE there temporarily. Sometimes they hired local gov't to watch things and keep their mouth shut in the name of national security. People aren't moving to Altoona, PN or Avon, MN or Taos, NM (okay, maybe Taos), or Darien, GA to do a startup for a babyraping occultist cabal. This makes no sense.

I understand you point well. I also understand how some can conclude it is a vast conspiracy.

So first, to your point... if we think that a vast worldwide "club" (so to speak, can only exist if individuals consciously (and I am speaking of the waking state, ordinary level of normal everyday consciousness) agree to participate, then I would make odds extremely high you are correct to think (and thus say) it doesn't exist.

If we consider there's a shared and seemingly separate level of extended consciousness which an extension of the individual permeates... a level which far too many of us are unable, unwilling (subconsciously) or prefer not to recognize (at their ordinary consciousness level) and at that level, the club is tightly formed... then it seems entirely possible that folks at this physical level of existence operate as if they are secret members of some global "satanic" Illuminati type thingie.

If this possibility is actually true, then I think the question each of us might ask ourselves is... why would I (knowingly or not) be exposed to such a possibility? And my answer to that question has become - because I bought into the dynamic. I bought into this strange idea of "supernatural good" and "supernatural evil." There's something attractive about it to me. And that's why I keep finding myself chased by "evil" and saved by "angels." I get something out of it. I get a sense of meaningfulness. That feeds my soul.

And so I have recently concluded that The Phenomenon is a part of the grand reality and that it must be feeding off something we provide to "It" or why else would it be in this grander dynamic with us and why would it disguise itself so wonderfully in all these paradigms that come and go like fashion fads? It seems that we cast of an energetic via our emotional bodies and it is this energetic which "It" consumes. And that's my current working theory.

I will respond to your well-thought comment sometime today or tomorrow. I will also take a look at your larger comment soon as well.

I think when you refer to “The Phenomenon” that is what’s been called “The Mystery” right, as in the ancient mystery school teachings? When you tie this back to the ‘good vs evil’ it will be more clear I suspect.

For me, the mystery is also what is referred to as "the paradox of being" and is found explored in every esoteric branch of all religions, traditions, etc. and this is also referred to as the Perennial Philosophy. The tricky thing about it is (at least to me) is that the attempt to describe how, from the Absolute can come Consciousness (as a fundamental), can come individuation and the sense of "separate self" is why it is referred to as "The Mystery" words, at best, serve as pointers to that which can't be described. Even the terms I used "The Absolute," "Consciousness," the separate self are so inadequate...

The Phenomenon, at least the way I mean the term when I use it, is pointing to "that with which we are interacting which we experience in all sorts of different ways and thus reflect on them as isolated to a specific manifestation of what might be called, paranormal or UFO/ET or angelic/demonic, etc. but which I (and others) are starting to consider to be "One Thing"...

If you have Amazon Prime, watch the very first 15 minutes of the first season and episode one of Hellier... The individual, Greg, a paranormal investigator that began to investigate all sorts of apparently different phenomena including UFO, explains it well and here's a particular portion (quote) of his statement - “then we started getting into people who believed that there was some kind of weird unifying theory that mixed all this stuff together… and so that’s where we stayed.”

And so this pretty much is the crux of my posts in this thread. Suggesting we look at "The Phenomenon" without the distraction of a comfortable framework such as God/Satan or angels/demons or "good ET/bad ET" or Allah/Jinn etc. as this keeps us stuck in paradigm wars and feeds the darker aspects of The Phenomenon which might strengthen that reflective experience and if so, is that what we really want?

I definitely like considering where control comes into the picture. Do you think there is an actual space where we are not controlled by It? Is this possibly where the Transhumanist agenda fits in? And what about the Jolie clip, she’s clearly controlled, is that the same It?!

The usual clidhe... "we are all different" and so I can only speak for myself... but in my most recent experience, I have worked to transcend the power these various paradigms have over me and what I am experiencing as a result is not only an improved sense of personal sovereignty but also... the views I have been expressing have come to form where I can actually articulate it reasonably well. I could never have put these words together prior to the last few months (and I am 62 years old). Having said that, I might be seeing things much differently some time in the future, but I have the feeling if I do, it will be an evolution from this view and not a devolution back into some paradigm.

The transhumanism thing seems weird to me frankly... but I chalk it up to that which is best expressed as "boys will be boys, boys with their toys." Please, no one take that sexist, its just an expression from a past presented as a metaphor. What I mean by it is that I see how those who gain the wherewithal to experiment with possibility, do so. If they can, they will. And they do. Be there such a thing as "soul" maybe they will find a way to isolate themselves from it and retain a sense of individuation that continues unbroken when their physical body ceases its animation.

Personally, it makes more sense to me that if there be "soul," that's the best vehicle to use for the goal of accomplishing continuation. Maybe its just natural this be the case. But I also argue that what is made by naturally occurring beings is also "natural."

I also add that in my view there need be no religion to frame something such as "soul" nor does there have to be some "third party God thingie as the source for soul (though it could be but then, what made that God?). It could simply be a naturally occurring possibility within the nature and science of being (easy to see if consciousness is fundamental). And easy to see the possibility of an arising of an agency of consciousness (a "soul?"),,, acting as a vehicle for unbroken individuation continuation regardless what sub-realities (our human reality as an example) within greater reality that vehicle finds itself exploring.

This is my current favorite theory of it all and as for "soul" I also like to assume "I" always have a choice if I wish the journey to continue or, after eons of experiences, get bored or tired and simply dissolve.

and then we have "THIS" where the candle maker and the barber don't realize the significance of the minor role they play...

BUT! This requires the buy in to the "God/Satan paradigm"

And those who do are rewarded with paranormal experiencers they interpret in ways that fit into this paradigm from which they then draw conclusions which inform their world views and thus their life decisions. And by "feeding the monster" The Phenomenon manifests in ways to further bolster their paradigm as "the truth" while maintaining Its disguise.

It is entirely possible a small cadre of wealthy/powerful insiders understand the nature of The Phenomenon and manipulate the perceptions of others utilizing this specific "God/Satan" paradigm "buy in" of those they wish to utilize as henchmen.

Last edited:
Less condescending and gaslighting is usually more conducive to polite conversation.
Mishelle. I am not gaslighting. I am explaining myself. I apologize if I sounded insensitive. I was frustrated because we seem to be at an impasse. But I could formally complain about how insensitive you sounded when you stated, "I see you do not know the history" and then proceeded to tell me your version of that history. From your perspective, it seemed that I didn't know the history. It's fine. I do know it. I don't feel like this example works. I just feel too many people are looking at this world with such a narrow lens they do not see other possibilities. They look through the world with a very specific kind of Christian perspective. Plenty of non-Christians look through this Christian perspective as well. And that is fine. I used to look through the world that way without realizing it. But I now believe that this is an incorrect way to look at the world (especially if it is one's default lens). That doesn't mean i am correct in that assessment, but it is my belief.

And the comment about the banker, pilot, and dead witnesses, I feel, is 100% missing the point I am trying to make. Maybe I am doing I bad job explaining myself. That is possible. Yes, sometimes locals can get wrapped up in larger scandals. But this is the trillion-dollar GIANT government, with shady funding, setting up ONE well-funded operation (and maybe a few other related ones around the globe). This story broke a long time ago. And we know almost all the details (though you and I might interpret the facts differently, which is fine). I won't speak for yourself, but to make the Westall or Dizdar "operation" work, it would involve every town in the country (and maybe world, depending on who you listen to) to have special envoys or reps that set up shop (maybe over a certain time period) and spread their little operations to the townspeople. This is IMPOSSIBLE physically (I believe). The only way it could possibly happen would be via some kind of "extended consciousness" pedophile mind virus spread by self-autonomous demonic forces. NONE of us know how this alleged system works. Even if we believe it, we can only guess. That said, I also don't believe this theory. I think sometimes humans can demonize the daemonic world because they don't understand it. Or they can attract bad energies that feed off them. And there are likely spirits that are greedy and wish to become gods or wish to be worshipped or shape humanity. But I don't think there is some demonic evil force causing 50 million people (or even 1 million people) to become pedophile rapist cannibal luciferians and that they are somehow universally connected to a cabal that somehow rules the world. But hey, what do I know?

Last edited:
i'm inclined to agree. A recent university study concluded that there is no such thing as "normal". We are all different. So where, I ask, does this leave Freud's Psycho Analysis?
Freud has lost more ground than any psychologist that I can remember. You can find stuff on Google, Jung is gaining more traction, but there was a nice criticism written about him by Richard Noll. Who also is not big on psychiatry despite being a psychiatrist/psychologist

Mishelle. I am not gaslighting

You wrote, when I quoted you, that it was ‘in my head’ — that’s classic gaslighting. Now you’re pretending to know exactly how a secret black op works and pretending to know how I think! That is not ‘my version’ of the Iran-Contra criminal conspiracy either, that comes from the books of several whistleblowers. And I don’t think for one second that’s an isolated case from 20 years ago that never happened again. I think it happens again and again.

How do you know now, or think you know more now, about the global logistics behind secret black ops?

I appreciate the apology and am glad to try to find where we might have points that coincide, or to consider that it is physically impossible for 1 million people around the globe to be involved in human trafficking and pedophilia. I think to focus on the Epstein case, as Alex proposed initially, is the way to move forward, if that interests you.

The only way it could possibly happen would be via some kind of "extended consciousness" pedophile mind virus spread by self-autonomous demonic forces. NONE of us know how this alleged system works. Even if we believe it, we can only guess. That said, I also don't believe this theory

We agree here I think! I also don’t believe there is a pedophile mind virus spread by self-autonomous demonic forces. I believe it’s social conditioning, that with the ‘right’ training you can train the human to do anything with the right ‘trauma tools.’

“Each of them is one in a million. They number six thousand on a planet of six billion. They run our governments, our largest corporations, the powerhouses of international finance, the media, world religions, and, from the shadows, the world’s most dangerous criminal and terrorist organizations. They are the global superclass, and they are shaping our history.” Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making by David Rothkopf

“The connective tissue in such networks can take many forms. The superclass is knit together by its mechanisms of access and exclusion, including family ties, old school ties, membership in exclusive organizations, membership on company boards, relationships forged through working together, relationships forged through deals done together. Indeed, it is rare to find a member of the superclass who does not have comparatively vast networks. When networks are composed of the powerful, each node of the network is by default that much more powerful and the ability to leverage influence that much greater. One can only wonder just how much broader the networks will be for the rising generation of practice social networkers—the MySpace and Facebook crowd who, if they are anything like my teenage daughters, already have networks numbering in the hundreds before they enter college. (P. 88)

Here are what I find to be some compelling quotes regarding the Epstein case. Nothing tying directly to pedophilia yet, but to pederasty for sure. I don’t see how it is such a far stretch that if sex trafficking can be used internationally by power players at this level, why would it be so difficult to add children to the mix? The same circles operate like the mafia in the same crimes—weapons, drugs, human trafficking.

As for the extended consciousness realm, we’re back to how does evil flourish, seems to me. It’s an important question for sure, but whether it’s a virus or djinns or demons or whatever, it’s certainly not an illusion, and it’s a CULTURE of abuse and global criminal conspiracy that’s being repeatedly swept under the rug generation after generation.

Quotes:

“Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.
“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

And so, it seemed—until the news of Epstein’s arrest on Saturday for allegedly trafficking minors—thus continuing a pattern of blatant exceptionalism that surrounded him, and his social and business nexus.
For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

“The deal granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators.” Most significantly, federal prosecutors agreed to keep the deal secret from Epstein’s victims, which meant they would not know to challenge it in court. As it turned out, this actually broke the law, because victims have a right to know of such developments, under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.”

“However, as this report will show, another uniting factor among Mega Group members is deep ties to organized crime, specifically the organized crime network discussed in Part Iof this series, which was largely led by notorious American mobster Meyer Lansky.

Years later, Maxwell’s daughter — Ghislaine Maxwell — would join Jeffrey Epstein’s “inner circle” at the same time Epstein was bankrolling a similar software program now being marketed for critical electronic infrastructure in the U.S. and abroad. That company has deep and troubling connections to Israeli military intelligence, associates of the Trump administration, and the Mega Group.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Furthermore, Epstein and the Mega Group’s ties to the Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad, also suggest Lauder was involved in procuring the passport, in light of his close ties to the Israeli government and the fact that Mossad has a historyof using ambassadors abroad to procure false, foreign passports for its operatives.
Lauder himself has been alleged to have ties to Mossad, as he is a long-time funder of IDC Herzliya, an Israeli university closely associated withMossad and their recruiters as well as Israeli military intelligence. Lauder even foundedIDC Herzliya’s Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy and Strategy.
Furthermore, Lauder co-founded the Eastern European broadcasting network CETV with Mark Palmer, a former U.S. diplomat, Kissinger aide and Reagan speechwriter. Palmer is better known for co-founding the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), an organization often described as an accessory to U.S. intelligence, and one whose first president confessed to the Washington Postthat “a lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA.” A 2001 report in the Evening Standard noted that Epstein once claimedthat during the 1980s he worked for the CIA, but Epstein later backed away from that assertion.

The origins of the Mega Group Mafia
The Mega Group — a secretive group of billionaires to which Lauder belongs — was formed in 1991 by Charles Bronfman and Leslie Wexner, the latter of whom has received considerable media scrutiny following the July arrest of his former protege Jeffrey Epstein. Media profiles of the group paint it as “a loosely organized club of 20 of the nation’s wealthiest and most influential Jewish businessmen” focused on “philanthropy and Jewishness,” with membership dues upwards of $30,000 per year. Yet several of its most prominent members have ties to organized crime.”

(EDIT: I misused the word ‘pederasty’ above, I think the word I was looking for is hebephilia)

Last edited:
Here are some stats as far as pedophilia and human trafficking from the past few years:

Large Scale Sting Operations

Provided below is a slew of headlines to demonstrate that mass arrests are occurring all around the world including prominent politicians and figureheads, particularly after the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump. We rarely hear about these headlines, but when they are consolidated and sequenced chronologically, the trend becomes quite apparent.
June 26, 2014

LA deputies arrested 275 pedophiles in southern California as part of Operation Broken Heart. Included in the arrests were a teacher’s assistant, a retired sheriff’s deputy, and a U.S. Army soldier.

February 20, 2015
Authorities arrest Peter Scully, a notorious pedophile who produced a movie called “Daisy’s Destruction” in which a baby girl is sexually abused and tortured to death. Access to that video and others was sold for $10,000 on a pedophile site on the dark net called “Hurt 2 the Core” which boasted 15,000 videos daily.

The Metro writes,
“According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the footage was so horrific police called it ‘the worst we have encountered in our years campaigning against child pornography.’”
August 24, 2016
A pedophile ring touting over 70,000 members was successfully busted by the FBI resulting in 184 arrests and over 230 rescued children in 30 countries. Operation Rescue had identified 670 suspects, one of whom is suspected of abusing over 100 children. Suspects included teachers, police officers, and scout leaders. The website, which was infiltrated and then subsequently taken over and run by the FBI as a trap, lured in tens of thousands of pedophiles. The organization, also known as the Red Circle, has ties to the Bilderberg group, the Knights of Malta, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Federalist Society, the Federal Reserve Bank of the US, royal families of Belgium and the Netherlands, and NATO.

November 23, 2016
Authorities arrest 51 pedophiles in Norway as part of a sting operation called Operation Dark Room. Authorities seized 150 terabytes (150,000 gigabytes) of data, including photos, videos and chat transcripts between members of various pedophile networks.

According to the Independent,
“The material shows, among other things, the penetration of toddlers, children being tied up, children having sex with animals and children having sex with other children.”
All of the men arrested live in Norway, but police confirmed they were investigating one individual living abroad. It is considered one of the largest sexual abuse cases ever in the country.
Some of those detained had live-streamed abuse of their own children. Those arrested include two elected officials, one teacher and a lawyer.”
January 27, 2017
Authorities arrest 42 human traffickers in Tennessee.

January 27, 2017
Authorities arrest 13 men in connection with a pedophile ring in Quebec, Canada. Several of the arrestees held positions as teachers and scout leaders.

January 29, 2017
Authorities arrest 474 pedophiles and save 55 victims, 28 of whom were children, in a sex ring bust in Los Angeles, California.

January 29, 2017
Authorities arrest 1 pedophile in Bucks County, Pennsylvania in hopes of cracking open a fetish-themed sex ring.

January 29, 2017
Authorities arrest 38 human traffickers in San Diego.

January 30, 2017
Police arrest 5 suspects of a Pennsylvania-based “furry fetish” pedophile cult where individuals dress up like animals and rape children and real animals.

February 1, 2017
The FBI rescues 11 women during human trafficking sting operation in New Orleans.

February 5, 2017
Authorities arrest 9 child traffickers and rescue 31 children and women in a bust in Haiti two days after the Clinton Foundation pulled out of Haiti altogether.

February 5, 2017
Authorities arrest 752 sex traffickers and rescue 92 victims as part of an interstate Super Bowl Sunday sting operation called Johns Suppression Initiative.

February 10, 2017
Authorities arrest 6 pedophiles aged 20 to 66 on child pornography charges involving 168 underage male victims in Japan.

February 13, 2017
Jeffrey Sandusky, son of child abuser Jerry Sandusky, was arrested on multiple child molestation charges.

February 13, 2017
Authorities arrest 22 pedophiles and human traffickers, rescuing at least 2 children and 14 to 15 adult victims.

February 14, 2017
A newly appointed special prosecutor in Cleveland, Ohio reopened over 70 child sex cases.

February 14, 2017
FBI raid an international adoption agency in Strongsville, Ohio international for “failing to adequately supervise preventing sale, abduction, exploitation, or trafficking of children.”

February 14, 2017
Authorities arrest 22 pedophiles in sex trafficking stings, saving 15 adults and 2 child vicimts, during the Detroit Auto Show.
February 14, 2017

Authorities arrest 11 pedophiles on child exploitation charges in VA as part of an undercover online sting operation.

February 14, 2017
Authorities arrest 42 pedophiles on child pornography-related charges in Polk County, Florida.

February 15, 2017
Authorities arrest 11 pedophiles during a child sex sting operation in Spotsylvania County, Virginia. One of the arrestees was working part time at a local Christian school.

May 6, 2017
Authorities arrest 870 pedophiles as part of Operation Pacifier, shutting down a child pornography website named Playpen. Over 300 children were identified and rescued.

According to RT,
“Nearly 900 members of a global ‘dark web’ pedophile ring sprawling Europe and the Americas have been arrested following a two-year investigation, the FBI and Europol reported after the website’s founder was handed a 30-year jail sentence.
Shedding light on the scope of the operation which is still active, the FBI
revealedthat in the US alone, 350 arrests were made as part of a wide-ranging investigation into Playpen – a secret website that is being referred to as possibly the biggest child pornography online dump that ever existed.
Europe accounts for the major share of arrests and convictions with 368 suspects being charged. A total of 870 arrests were made in connection with the case, according to
Europol.
Over 300 children who had suffered sexual abuse at the hands of Playpen members have been identified or rescued.
Playpen’s founder, Steven W. Chase, 58, was sentenced Monday to 30 years behind bars. The site he set up in August 2014 boasted some 150,000 users worldwide until it was taken down by the FBI following a controversial covert operation.
Through a subsequent operation codenamed Operation Pacifier, the FBI succeeded in tracking down hundreds of the site’s users, sending “more than 1,000 leads” to FBI agents as well as to European authorities.”
July 6, 2017
German authorities dismantle the largest pedophile ring in history involving 87,000 pedophiles.
The American Herald Tribune reports,

“The site, known as ‘Elysium,’ “was used for global exchanges of child pornography by its members and to arrange meetings to sexually abuse children,” prosecutors in the western city of Frankfurt said in a statement.
Its 87,000 members traded images and video files of “the most serious sexual abuse of children, including babies, and representations of sexual violence against children,” the statement continued.”
July 27, 2017
Authorities arrest 3 pedophiles charged with sex trafficking and pimping 8 teenage girls aged 15 to 17 in California, Nevada, and Texas. That same day, authorities also arrested 13 human traffickers in California. Both of these busts were made on the same day that California deputy attorney general Raymond Liddy was prosecuted for possession of child pornography, which we mentioned a few minutes ago.

August 4, 2017
Authorities arrest more than 1,000 pedophiles operating a national sex trafficking ring as part of the National Johns Suppression Initiative involving 37 law enforcement agencies across 17 states. Included in the arrests were a state trooper and a pastor. According to the sheriff who spearheaded the investigation, The National Johns Suppression Initiative has led to the arrests of nearly 8,000 sex buyers since 2011.

September 17, 2017
Authorities arrest another 35 pedophiles associated with the same sex trafficking ring we just mentioned.

September 25, 2017
Authorities arrest 378 pedophiles as part of Project Spade, thereby rescuing nearly 400 children.

According to Symbol of Strength,
“Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed child porn to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece. As a result of the investigation thus far, 50 people were arrested in Ontario, 58 in other parts of Canada, 76 in the United States, and 164 internationally.
What was most alarming was that many of the arrests were of people who worked with or closely interacted with children. Among those arrested were 40 school teachers, nine doctors and nurses, six law enforcement personnel, nine pastors and priests and three foster parents.”
October 12, 2017
Authorities arrest 120 pedophiles and human traffickers as part of Operation Cross Country, rescuing 84 children including one as young as 3 months old.

October 20, 2017
Authorities arrest 277 human traffickers primarily in FL including doctors, pharmacists, and police officers as part of Operation No Tricks, No Treats.

October 21, 2017
Brazilian police arrested 108 pedophiles in the largest sting operation ever carried out in Latin America. Investigators found more than 150,000 files of child porn that had been shared on the dark web. Retired policemen, civil servants, and football coaches were among those arrested.

November 3, 2017

Authorities arrest Howard Rubin, George Soros’ investment funds manager and right hand man, for sex trafficking in his $8 million Manhattan penthouse. Although this is not directly related to pedophilia, I decided to include this in our investigation because it is further evidence that the world’s elite are engaged in vile acts and that there is a crackdown occurring on human trafficking. Bear in mind that George Soros is directly connected to the Clintons.”
The article goes on,. . .

http://dauntlessdialogue.com/evidence-of-the-mass-arrests-of-pedophiles-a-master-list/

Actually, Dauntless Dialogue’s entire series on systemic pedophilia is excellent. That list above goes on to current day and includes some surprises, like from Walt Disney.

Maybe he would be a good interview for you, Alex?!

Here’s more:
http://dauntlessdialogue.com/lets-talk-about-systemic-pedophilia/

“Today I will present a bulletproof case that there is worldwide systemic pedophilia that is unacknowledged by the mainstream media for the exact reason that they are complicit in its cover-up. Exposure would lead to self-incrimination. This network is comprised of individuals in positions of significant power and influence, who routinely traffic children to service elite clients for both sexual and ritualistic purposes.
Due to the dynamic nature of this unfolding investigation, this presentation represents just part one of a comprehensive amalgamation of proven historical precedents, current headlines, whistleblower testimonies, various forms of evidence, an examination of motives, and a constellation of connected pedophilia cases pointing towards something much larger that requires the world’s attention and immediate action.
Various global and local institutions are compromised, including politics, Hollywood, public education, law enforcement, organized religion, and news reporting agencies, to name a few of the major ones. This network seeks to normalize pedophilia because they are under increasing pressure from mass arrests that are occurring right now at an accelerating rate. This “conspiracy theory” is upheld by a preponderance of evidence as we will now explore. . . .”

Generational MK Ultra victims -- Is this the same as generational UFO/alien contact? Generational cults?
that seems to be where the data is taking us... and it's really not surprising when you break it down. generational cults? of course, your Jehovah's Witness, Catholic, scientologist, whatever, so that's what your kids become. and we already know that sexual abuse perpetrators are likely to be victims themselves so this would seem to have direct links to the SRA stuff and if you buy Russ's connection to MK Ultra well there you go. as far as alien contactees the data is highly suggestive of multi-generational... not saying I know what to make of it yeah, but that's the data.

I don't think you have had Patrick Harpur

I don't think you've had on Ivy League-educated, certified psychiatrist (and instructor at Columbia) Dr. Richard Gallagher.

good suggestions. If you would email me directly we can discuss how to get them on.

One thing I think needs to be nailed down here (not that it hasn't been highlighted numerous times on Skeptiko) is that organized Christianity/religion is as dirty as anything else when it comes to accusations of pedophilia. We can strain at gnats about whether we can still use Christian/religious narratives about morality to diagnose such heinous acts, and to condemn them, but, in practice, the faith traditions have blood on their hands. Further, we have good scholarly evidence to show that Christianity and other faiths are not historically factual, (i.e., not based on literal happenings). I prefer scholars like Richard Carrier and Robert M. Price when it comes to this discussion because their work helps to refute the janky and misleading "Trilemma" apologetic of C.S. Lewis which fails to recognize that, beyond having to categorize Jesus as "Lord, liar, or lunatic" there is also the (very well established) possibility of mythical constructions snowballing through time.

TL;DR: There is a power structure inherent in Christianity that, in practice, supports and enables the secular power structures. It is the power structure of unquestionable authority. We might be tempted to question our mortal power elites about why they should be trusted and allowed to build and maintain the various structures that serve as the context of our lives, but if their power is vouchsafed by the Absolute then we are left without recourse and heinous acts of all kinds will occur. The tricky part is identifying a basis for morality that isn't backed up by such a power structure - a morality that isn't supported by "turtles all the way down." I don't know how to get around this (I have some ideas), but that doesn't mean I default to relying on traditionalist structures just because.

You wrote, when I quoted you, that it was ‘in my head’ — that’s classic gaslighting. Now you’re pretending to know exactly how a secret black op works and pretending to know how I think! That is not ‘my version’ of the Iran-Contra criminal conspiracy either, that comes from the books of several whistleblowers. And I don’t think for one second that’s an isolated case from 20 years ago that never happened again. I think it happens again and again.

How do you know now, or think you know more now, about the global logistics behind secret black ops?

I appreciate the apology and am glad to try to find where we might have points that coincide, or to consider that it is physically impossible for 1 million people around the globe to be involved in human trafficking and pedophilia. I think to focus on the Epstein case, as Alex proposed initially, is the way to move forward, if that interests you.

Mishelle -- Facts come out and then interpretations get made. I have very different conclusions from the many primary sources about Iran Contra. I simply disagree with many interpretations you provide, whether they are yours or not. I don't understand why you are getting defensive about this. Plenty of other "whistleblowers" have vastly different conclusions than the ones you provided. But this seems to be a sore spot for both of us, so let's move on from that.

How do I know more about global logistics behind secret black ops? I don't. My point was: neither do you. I think Mena is a poor example and have provided plenty of reasons why. But that is simply my opinion.

I do agree that the Epstein case is extremely valuable in figuring things out and I think the Whitney Webb articles do the best job of that. BUT those articles in no way point toward the claims being made by Dizdar, Westall, Opperman, etc, etc. So, while I believe the Epstein case is essential, I think it is useless when it comes to the outlandish claims made by Westall, Dizdar. Webb's articles are based on facts, nuance, and historical understanding. Westall, Dizdar seem more circumstantial and anecdotal. These researchers provide the meaning that they wish to see, whether consciously or not.

Back