Sara and Jack Gorman, Deniers Denying Deniers |515|

StarMonkey, I think I'm done with him (JackAfrass). He sidesteps the truth & he isn't that interesting or add to any of the facts. "A word to the wise is usually enough a 1,000 to a fool too few." Our saving grace is it seems to be falling apart now... but I'm not sure why on a Wednesday all of sudden Boris has his come to Jesus moment. Unless they need to turn to Russia now or something else is afoot. LOL Trust them? I don't think so.

Those around me say it is because they need to immediately back peddle because the deaths & injuries can't be kept quiet anymore.

Song for the evening:
I think so. The beginning of the end. Things are going to be happening faster and faster. And the entire house of cards will crumble from... Nonparticipation! And noncompliance.
Well... I would agree about Jack, but I feel inclusion over the other shit people have been doing on social media is better. Still, it's funny to see people try to convince one another or change minds. We can only change our own minds. Happened with me and others, but I'm over it. Snowflakes indeed.
But stop engaging and rising to the bait for sure. Calling names...
The masks are coming off! In more ways than one.
~Christopher
I'll see and raise you. A song for the masses.
I'm reading Lord of the Rings and listening to the Dark Tower on audible these days. Both have the Dark Tower in them. Will be nice to see it finally just come down. We can build something more wholesome in its place.
King Crimson must have taken their name from the DT I just realized! That mad fucker ranting and raving about the tower...

Last edited:
I think so. The beginning of the end. Things are going to be happening faster and faster. And the entire house of cards will crumble from... Nonparticipation! And noncompliance.
Well... I would agree about Jack, but I feel inclusion over the other shit people have been doing on social media is better. Still, it's funny to see people try to convince one another or change minds. We can only change our own minds. Happened with me and others, but I'm over it. Snowflakes indeed.
But stop engaging and rising to the bait for sure. Calling names...
The masks are coming off! In more ways than one.
~Christopher
I'll see and raise you. A song for the masses.
I'm reading Lord of the Rings and listening to the Dark Tower on audible these days. Both have the Dark Tower in them. Will be nice to see it finally just come down. We can build something more wholesome in its place.
King Crimson must have taken their name from the DT I just realized! That mad fucker ranting and raving about the tower...
REDRUM. The king was here first (I win). um, I'm in a position now where this entire thing actually doesn't affect me or mine. I'm rich enough & my young adult children are also positioned well enough. Should it hit the fan, my son & I have already located the larger self-contained luxury moving big car things (what are those called?) and the locations to go to.

HOWEVER, I'm not one to say, great sucks to be the rest of you, because I well know THAT is total BS. I'm going to yell at the criminals & madmen because I do care about those behind me. I'm going to point them out at any turn I can. It's my job. What did Father Christmas say? "Mankind is my business."

Love you, Christopher.

REDRUM. The king was here first (I win). um, I'm in a position now where this entire thing actually doesn't affect me or mine. I'm rich enough & my young adult children are also positioned well enough. Should it hit the fan, my son & I have already located the larger self-contained luxury moving big car things (what are those called?) and the locations to go to.

HOWEVER, I'm not one to say, great sucks to be the rest of you, because I well know THAT is total BS. I'm going to yell at the criminals & madmen because I do care about those behind me. I'm going to point them out at any turn I can. It's my job. What did Father Christmas say? "Mankind is my business."

Love you, Christopher.
I'm fine as well. Always have been. Rich in SPIRIT anyway... ;)
WHICH King?! Ha ha! I know who you probably mean, or I can use the internet.
BUT, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came... Before either of them.
I love Arthurian legend. AND Atlantis.

Back