Sara and Jack Gorman, Deniers Denying Deniers |515|

Alex was way too nice to these fools.
I think he just realized that it wouldn't be a fair "fight". Engaging them on his level might be considered bullying.

I also want to recommend to everyone the recent reports on how the Amish communities dealt with the virus. They basically said " New virus? No problem, bring it on." and by May of 2020 they were back to normal and had their most profitable year ever.

I think he just realized that it wouldn't be a fair "fight". Engaging them on his level might be considered bullying.

I also want to recommend to everyone the recent reports on how the Amish communities dealt with the virus. They basically said " New virus? No problem, bring it on." and by May of 2020 they were back to normal and had their most profitable year ever.
Just what I've been saying Alex it's a beliefs more then anything else. There's the proof..not just opinion.

Just what I've been saying Alex it's a beliefs more then anything else. There's the proof..not just opinion.
They remind me of missionaries. Preaching the gospel of the Hamptons/Greta/Maddow Big Brother and slumming it with the conspiracy theorists. :)