Shiva Ayyadurai, Email Porgrammer |585|

Alex, almost as soon as Dr. Shiva starting talking, I started talking too. I don't do that often but I couldn't help myself. I was saying, "Holy S---! Holy S---! Holy S---!" At other moments I was speechless. I don't know if you've ever had another interview that surprised me more. Maybe the woman who pretended she didn't know who you were and then hung up on you, but holy cow. I was amazed how antagonistic he was. He went straight to "racism" when it would have been so much simpler to address your question. Holy cow.

I was expecting Dr. Shiva to say something like, "I understand why you and others have qualms about describing my email program as 'the discovery of email'. It makes sense because, as you say, it isn't strictly speaking an invention because it isn't a physical object or an original concept. I took an existing idea, communication in writing and images, and translated it into a program that allowed similar functionality in a digital environment….

Great summary Andy.

And yes, this interview was as strange at the Patricia Churchland head scratcher.

When he went straight to the taking points of brown skin and whiteness I knew we had someone only looking to dominate a conversation. That approach has shown, more than ever, today - a lack of capacity to collaborate or a desire to connect. It’s decisive and hateful. Bias? Yes, he projected plenty of that.

I regret to see a missed opportunity for someone with plenty of intellect to fail to connect to the reality of opportunity before him, if he would only look to enguage with people in a collaborative way. He seems to exist in his own inner fantasy.

But that’s OK. To each their own. I’m just glad to be reminded at times that a reality check is a good thing. Running for Senate or “inventing the internet” really is just any old thing. For me - It’s the connections, collaborations and experiences (learning) every day that count.

For me, the CIA connections are a red flag. I always thought his invention of mRNA was analogous to Shiva's invention of email. The other day, I heard Dr Malone on the London Real podcast discussing the deep state's fifth-generation warfare on the public. He talked with such conviction. I thought, aren't you supposed to be the mRNA vax guy? How come you are a geopolitical and deep-state analyst now?
thx. queued.

used to be a fan of London Real but have seen some negative stuff on Brian Rose.

I don't know what this means.

My simple point on Malone is that he was categorically discrediting a class of scientists under the generalization that they'd sold their soul for money. That the primary reason they held an orthodoxy other than his was their financial conflict of interest. Yet he himself had his own material interest in, I believe, an Ivermectin trial in which he held a patent.

It was a shockingly shallow argument to my view. That's it really.

You need to have more on your opponent that financial conflict of interest since that applies to, functionally, anyone living in a developed country at some level.

Do you have any more on this? I just did a Google search on Ivermectin Patent and Robert Malone... couldn't find anything... seems like Ivermectin is offered in generic form... not sure if the patent is expired or what.

thx. queued.

used to be a fan of London Real but have seen some negative stuff on Brian Rose.
I am not surprised re London Real, I ditched that podcast back when he ran for Mayor of London.
It's great work that you are doing Alex. I am one of the few people I know down in Australia who didn't get the vaccine. My family were heavily persecuted and I still am not allowed to perform many of my pre-mandate employment. During the dark days of the lockdowns 'down under' we had many people coming to save us by challenging the system and fighting for our freedom. These people turned out to all be false and were just finding an angle for their own celebrity. Worse it let people who were on the fence falsely believe that people were fighting for them. I think some of these people are a type of controlled opposition and some are narcissists who have found a platform. Dr Shiva's responses really conformed to a narcissistic personality style. There is no way to 'roll' with these people in an interview, they just want to dominate and control. He would probably have been more manipulative and not let the mask fall as quickly if he thought you had an audience like Rogan.

Do you have any more on this? I just did a Google search on Ivermectin Patent and Robert Malone... couldn't find anything... seems like Ivermectin is offered in generic form... not sure if the patent is expired or what.
He mentioned something to the effect during his Joe Rogan appearance. I'll see if I can track down where although, as you know, its tough in a 3 hour podcast. ;)

thx... I'm not very persuaded by the "cuts both ways" argument. money plays by a diff set of rules. I think Russell Brand is tremendous. I really appreciated this one:

One of the takeaways for me is that Anthony Fauci is an even a bigger fool than I thought. sold his soul to the devil/ Satan/ Lucifer/ Saturn/ Prometheus in order to walk around with his begging Bowl looking for $100,000 speaking engagements.

I think that it is more likely that the liars are a result of selling their souls to idiots, not the devil. The devil is the most innocent of creatures in the control kingdom. The true culprit is the relentless slue of fucking liars sucking everybody in for countless recognition points....in other words, dollars. Nevertheless, to call it dollars, is a shallow observation.

I am one of the few people I know down in Australia who didn't get the vaccine.

I, like most Americans, we're surprised by how the plandemic played out in Australia. I think most of us in the US still have this romanticized image of the good-natured but stubbornly independent outback-er.

It's great that you were able to steer clear. it must have felt pretty uncomfortable at times.

There is no way to 'roll' with these people in an interview

That's been my experience. it's kind of like holohoaxers... it's ok to listen, but you got to keep them on a short leash.

He mentioned something to the effect during his Joe Rogan appearance. I'll see if I can track down where although, as you know, its tough in a 3 hour podcast. ;)
I usually search the transcript when I run into this problem. not that you have to in this case but it's a handy tool.

you can quickly find a YouTube video that'll show you how to do it

It is absolutely true. Apply for his "movement" and observe the sequence. The guy is a butt hurt fuck that is power tripping.

Agreed. And him calling Alex racist is absolutely absurd. He might do better looking at his country of origin, of the caste system for an example of racism. Or look to the owners of the big media corporations, who peddle their race-baiting narratives while literally calling everyone who doesn't belong to their group cattle.

As far as I'm concerned, the most interesting thing about the latest skeptiko episode was how propagandistic talking-points are used to shut down genuine discussion.

Back