Skeptiko 15 Year Anniversary Special |541|

Finally, and THANK YOU - for starting to adopt your long form show format. It's been said before, and it's true, the show doesn't even get started until past to 1 hour mark.
I think I'd prefer a long podcast to be broken into two or three sessions presented here at the same time. I mean sure I can press the pause button and listen to some more later, but if you think of the typical conference format, talks are usually about 45 mins to one hour, but sometimes there is a continuation after a coffee/lunch break! The difference is that each part is somewhat rounded off - maybe with a quick mention of what is to follow.

David

Listening to this now on my journey through the back-cat; love the recap shows, they're a treat and its the ones i recommend as starting points to new folks, especially the 200 ep one.

I was damn surprised that you both arent more 'on top' of Chomsky and his work lol
IMHO he totally torpedo 'd the credibility of mainstream media, government and corporate entanglement in perpetuating the agenda of deceit and control like 50 years ago, and really instilled 'conspiracy thinking' for me before anything else :D
I know Alex came to the same realizations via the Skeptiko NDE/UFO etcetc but I think Manufacturing Consent (either book or docu-film) is worth watching again these days, even just to see that this paradigm control stuff happens on mainstream topics too, not just fringe topics.
Also, if one is interested in Palestine-Isreal then he's a great source of history which exposes a lot of toady's happenings (on the ground and how it's reported).

Anyway, one question I'd love to have heard discussed between Al, Alex and Miguel was if/how your shows have been infiltrated by our overlord control agencies like NSA, CIA whatever.
If you guys are exposing these topics which the overlords want to remain hidden, they why not try to get your characters smeared or de-platformed etcetc? I know JRE has been 'touched' by CIA for sure, Joe directly mentioned it during a show at some point with a rando comedian guest, that he found out some other guests were covert CIA or the show runners were reached out to by them directly.... Forget what it was exactly, and maybe it worked... Spotify deal, espisodes getting removed, Blink182 guy gets a platform...
Anyway, I'd be disappointed if there was never any attempts at overlords to try contain Skeptiko or others, maybe it is discussed at some point later in the back-cat...

Either which way, a belated congrats and enormous thanks! :D

Listening to this now on my journey through the back-cat; love the recap shows, they're a treat and its the ones i recommend as starting points to new folks, especially the 200 ep one.

I was damn surprised that you both arent more 'on top' of Chomsky and his work lol
IMHO he totally torpedo 'd the credibility of mainstream media, government and corporate entanglement in perpetuating the agenda of deceit and control like 50 years ago, and really instilled 'conspiracy thinking' for me before anything else :D

Nice. And acknowledged. I guess the thing that gets me about Chomsky he got upside down on the 9/11 thing and then went all woke. But I think it's important to acknowledge how amazing he was in waking a lot of us up.

I know Alex came to the same realizations via the Skeptiko NDE/UFO etcetc but I think Manufacturing Consent (either book or docu-film) is worth watching again these days, even just to see that this paradigm control stuff happens on mainstream topics too, not just fringe topics.

Totally agree. Funny how the Journey To The Fringe is ie and ufo makes it easier to see the mainstream stuff that's right in front of us

Also, if one is interested in Palestine-Isreal then he's a great source of history which exposes a lot of toady's happenings (on the ground and how it's reported).

Agreed

Anyway, one question I'd love to have heard discussed between Al, Alex and Miguel was if/how your shows have been infiltrated by our overlord control agencies like NSA, CIA whatever.
If you guys are exposing these topics which the overlords want to remain hidden, they why not try to get your characters smeared or de-platformed etcetc? I know JRE has been 'touched' by CIA for sure, Joe directly mentioned it during a show at some point with a rando comedian guest, that he found out some other guests were covert CIA or the show runners were reached out to by them directly.... Forget what it was exactly, and maybe it worked... Spotify deal, espisodes getting removed, Blink182 guy gets a platform...
Anyway, I'd be disappointed if there was never any attempts at overlords to try contain Skeptiko or others, maybe it is discussed at some point later in the back-cat...

Either which way, a belated congrats and enormous thanks! :D

Valid point. It's funny cuz I bring this up all the time and no one wants to hear it... Then again, I think it can be misconstrued. 9 times out of 10 I think folks like JRE are just doing what they do. Control process is self regulating.

The closest I ever came to this was

Michael Wallach, Rabies, Damn Rabies |561| - Skeptiko

https://skeptiko.com/michael-wallach-rabies-damn-rabies-561/
I swear everything I know tells me this guy was disinfoagent/psyop, but not only does no one want to hear it, but I got a ton of push back on the rabies is it real thing. It caused me to leave Skeptiko for about 6 months [[cb]]

Back