Skeptiko Roundtable with Seriah and Joshua from WhereDidTheRoadGo |339|

Wow, that's amazing. I didn't realize the transformations were so deep and happened in so many ways.

E.g.: 'Energy surges up and down the body happen to many, and can be accompanied by "lights" in the air.'

You remember on the previous page, the post I wrote about seeing lights in the sky, well I hadn't thought of the direct connection before, but on a couple of those evenings I also had such energy surges. It lasted for a minute or two each time. It was powerful waves of energy surging up and down my body, and it wasn't really physical but it made my body shake. One time it happened while lying in bed before sleep. Another time it happened while walking in the open-air carpark by the beach near the hostel. While walking through the carpark under the stars, the surging started, moving up and down, up and down my body. Then I saw a blinding white light, but it wasn't a physical light. I had to stop walking. Out of this blinding light I saw a scene, looking down from above at someone, a man in a simple white tunic, who was standing looking out from what looked like a massive-stone temple. There was a river beside the temple and despite the river it seemed like a dry climate. I sensed that the man was a priest and that this was a previous life, of me as a priest by this temple and it seemed like the ancient world. The figure didn't do anything, he was just standing there looking out. I saw this for maybe half a minute and then the scene disappeared; the white "light" subsided, and I could see around me again. Again I could look around in the carpark by the beach under the night sky. My body was shaking a bit, and I could still feel the energy surges going up and down my body for a while afterwards.

Amazing experience. I'll never forget that. Apart from those couple of times, once lying in bed and once walking in the carpark, such a thing hadn't happened before and hasn't happened since. But I'd never made the direct connection that this experience could have had something directly to do with the small "lights"/UFOs up in the sky we saw, as I described on the previous page.
thx for share more details about this amazing experience. are you familiar with Kundalini awakenings? do you think this might have occured?

It means that boundaries are arbitrarily superimposed upon objective reality by an observer. The observer draws mental dashed lines around areas and assigns names to them based on similarity to other areas of observation. The identified objects are not self-existent and ontologically separated from the rest of the objective world, but it is the mind of the observer that overlays a pattern which creates the "illusion" of separation. The letters on this screen are just varying intensities of light, but your mind draws little boxes around different areas and assigns meaning (close to the same meaning I assign them but not exactly the same). The whirlpool in the stream cannot exist alone. It only exists within the context of the stream and the stream within the earth and the earth within the universe. So we can zoom out to dissolve the mental boundaries or patterns we impose upon reality. Or we can dissolve boundaries by zooming in: the whirlpool is composed of water which passes through it. From one moment to the next there are different water molecules that make up the whirlpool. And those water molecules are composed of other smaller stuff.
wow, this is one of the best explanations of this idea I've read :)

If someone could hit a magic anarchy reset button and instantly dissolve all government, class, and financial inequality across the entire planet, what would happen? Two forms of organizational structures would instantly begin to re-emerge: networking and hierarchy. Networking is built on mutual interest and reciprocity and is inherently benevolent. Hierarchy is a more effective structure for accomplishing large tasks that require many people and especially for martial operations.
It's estimated that about 1% of the population is psychopathic... including women :) the trickster is merciless :)

Again though, if the agenda is seen as the breaking down of traditional family ties in order to increase the power of the state, then it makes perfect sense.
makes sense to me too... in a very dark, evil way. it also would seem that these dark culture makers are opportunists more than precise planners. i.e. they have a general direction they want to take things, and when they see an opportunity they seize it. when given lemons...

makes sense to me too... in a very dark, evil way. it also would seem that these dark culture makers are opportunists more than precise planners. i.e. they have a general direction they want to take things, and when they see an opportunity they seize it. when given lemons...

I concur. At least their overall plan, of a microchipped slave population under a single world government, isn't working out too well. It seems to be genuinely backfiring. In saying that, on Drudge Report the other day I saw the headline:
"Elon Musk: Humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant in AI age"
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon...es-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html

Edit: Talk about synchronicity, just looked at Drudge Report, and there's the following headline being linked to:
"Outlawing microchipping humans not so far-fetched, Nevada senator says"
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...ping-humans-not-so-far-fetched-nevada-senator

Last edited:
thx for share more details about this amazing experience. are you familiar with Kundalini awakenings? do you think this might have occured?

The fellow who said the UFOs followed him around the world also said that he sometimes had powerful energy surges going up and down his body. He wasn't at all surprised that I was experiencing this too. I can't remember if he said it was Kundalini, though. It was before I really started studying ancient cultures.

In any case, Kundalini is a problematic term. There are so many definitions for it, esp. in New Age circles. I read an early Indian text on it, the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad, and even it has a different definition than other old Indian texts.

There is an esoteric tradition that the Soma of the Rig Veda is really referring to Kundalini Awakening. You remember the reference I made to the Rig Veda earlier on in the thread, about the introductory hymns of the Rig Veda, when the deities appear: Agni (fire), Vayu (wind), and Soma [the drink was also personified as a deity]; well you can compare it to this line in the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad:
'When Apana [breath] is raised up and reaches the sphere of Agni (fire), then the flame of Agni grows long, being blown about by Vayu [wind].'

So also the appearance of the same deities, but inside the body: Agni, Vayu, and (later in the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad) Soma.

It seems tenuous, but I don't know either way, because maybe there are non-literary traditions we aren't privy to that would make the connection between Soma and Kundalini Awakening obvious...

Some citations for anyone interested in looking this up:
http://www.purna-yoga.ru/en/library/text/ancent/Yoga-Kundalini_Upanishad.pdf
http://www.vedicpath.com/Articles/KundaliniYogaVedicConnection.html

I concur. At least their overall plan, of a microchipped slave population under a single world government, isn't working out too well. It seems to be genuinely backfiring. In saying that, on Drudge Report the other day I saw the headline:
"Elon Musk: Humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant in AI age"
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon...es-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html

Edit: Talk about synchronicity, just looked at Drudge Report, and there's the following headline being linked to:
"Outlawing microchipping humans not so far-fetched, Nevada senator says"
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...ping-humans-not-so-far-fetched-nevada-senator
I know this stuff sounds absolutely crazy to a lot of people, but I think it's spot on. then again, there's no stopping technology. therefore, I don't think they're gonna need the chips. the next gen will be even stealthier.

One of my own favourite musing is that reality is stored as just 2 dimensions.

Rather than thinking about 2D in terms of a 2D sheet. I like to think of points having something like 'virtual' vectors - that is unrealised vectors, that allow infinite degrees of freedom, and thus unlimited storage.

When two points interact (to understand/interpret each other), in turn, each uses one of it's dimensions, to understand the other...

... so that one 2D point 'looking at' another 2D point... appears like one 1D point and one 2D point with now 'realised' vectors... that is an extrusion of the points 'virtual' vectors into 'realised' vectors spacetime... which would look like 1D + 3D... as a way of understanding. And thus interactions result in spacetime, as vectors get extruded. You get a sort of twisting/turning action as both 2D points interact.

How we experience everyday 1D+3D reality, is an accurate representation, but also an alternative perception of 2D+2D.

That translation of 2D+2D into 1D+3D means information actually connects up in a very different way to how we perceive it, yet the outcome of the translation is also correct. At present, we just don't have quite the right explanations about why things are joined up in the way they are.

It's just a fun speculation... but I really am drawn to the idea of two things interacting to produce reality, rather than just a single thing. Sort of fits with much of the stuff I understand.

(I still don't even know whether a point with virtual vectors could be thought of as 2 dimensional... as a layman it's very difficult to get solid information about these sorts of ideas.)

I wanted to come back to this when I had a minute to think through it.

I don't know... I think I can envision what you're describing, but it stretches the definitions of the words like points and vectors into something beyond their typical usage. I'm not sure how to think about reality as being reducible to fewer dimensions. Maybe a representation of reality could be, but it would still be a multi-dimensional object embedded in this reality.

I know this stuff sounds absolutely crazy to a lot of people, but I think it's spot on.

It's like what you said to Jim Marrs, the barrier isn't the evidence, it's that these people are intellectual cowards.

there's no stopping technology. therefore, I don't think they're gonna need the chips. the next gen will be even stealthier.

And for unscrupulous people there's a lot of motivation too, if it's true that the brain and a computer somehow interact with consciousness in the same way...

Be that as it may, apparently enormous solar flares could destroy electronics, so maybe God (the Sun) will intervene and send out enormous solar flares! :D

PS: would love to hear an interview with you and Wallace Thornhill btw, about the Electric Universe, the previous massive electric storms in our solar system, the identification of the gods as stars and planets, and what Thornhill meant at the end of his interview with Seriah, when he said that consciousness is electricity...
http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-archive/2015/item/200-may-2-2015

Just getting around to this episode - great conversation. At the point where Alex brings up Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, one of the guests says these experiencers "are viewing their experience through their worldview" and giving a fundamental shape to what they experience. I have trouble with that to some extent. Whether it's UFO-experiencers or someone who witnessed a Marian apparition, and I think this goes across the board for all kinds of paranormal experiencers, I don't take the simple view that what you see is what you get, or what is (e.g. the Virgin Mary), but there is an "external" reality (I'm putting the word in quotes because I realize in a larger sense it's all consciousness) that is dictating to some degree what the experiencer sees. That external reality may be feeding through the mind of the experiencer to produce a certain form, that external reality may to a certain extent be generated by the Higher Mind of the experiencer, but there is a distinct shape or form that it witnessed that isn't just the result of some "weird, non-understandable energy manifestation" that is perceived into a certain form because of the experiencer's worldview. ("Eeek, monster"!)

Just getting around to this episode - great conversation. At the point where Alex brings up Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, one of the guests says these experiencers "are viewing their experience through their worldview" and giving a fundamental shape to what they experience. I have trouble with that to some extent. Whether it's UFO-experiencers or someone who witnessed a Marian apparition, and I think this goes across the board for all kinds of paranormal experiencers, I don't take the simple view that what you see is what you get, or what is (e.g. the Virgin Mary), but there is an "external" reality (I'm putting the word in quotes because I realize in a larger sense it's all consciousness) that is dictating to some degree what the experiencer sees. That external reality may be feeding through the mind of the experiencer to produce a certain form, that external reality may to a certain extent be generated by the Higher Mind of the experiencer, but there is a distinct shape or form that it witnessed that isn't just the result of some "weird, non-understandable energy manifestation" that is perceived into a certain form because of the experiencer's worldview. ("Eeek, monster"!)
totally agree. we can't just toss out our consensus reality when it's convenient.

Interesting discussion
In my view perception is always interpretation; what we call objective reality is always known subjectively. Even science is fundamentally and ultimately subjective.
Ideally science is a method for sharpening perception and interpretation so it approximates towards objectivity in a testable manner.
Current scientism is locked into a materialistic ideology which will only change over generational time. One of the guys made that point early on.
Meanwhile the work of people like Alex and the guys is playing a part in bringing closer the day when science will begin to seriously look at these issues. I think many of these anomalous phenomena will turn out to be quite different to what many people today think they are today; things like ufos and aliens and ghost etc.
Personally I think reality is multidimensional; and many of these anomalous phenomena are down to that. But probably not all.
Thus far I am not at all convinced by the extraterrestrial UFO and spacemen hypothesis.

Back