Staring Into the Evil Scientific Abyss w/ Alex Tsakiris

As an anti-vaxxer, am I to be shunned from all public space?
That’s ok with me, personally, as I have prepared for that and have created a wholesome space where that will be possible. But, I do worry very much for those who are buying all the propaganda without question. What will they do, how will they manage, once they realize not only their livelihoods have been stolen, but their healthcare has been shot down the toilet as well?

Here’s my totally speculative, unsubstantiated, crazy-conspiracy-theoriest based on nothing at all viewpoint that you should dismiss completely—Mercola, like Mikovich, are controlled opposition. I have no basis for this whatsoever, except instinct.

Here’s my totally speculative, unsubstantiated, crazy-conspiracy-theoriest based on nothing at all viewpoint that you should dismiss completely—Mercola, like Mikovich, are controlled opposition. I have no basis for this whatsoever, except instinct.
Yes, it's maddening that there are always one or two with dodgy bios to muddy the waters. These two come over quite well on video though... seems to me

How old are you? I’m 53ish and plan to live another 30, at least, fighting all the fucking way, if need be!!
LOL - I am 71, well, and unvaccinated!

I largely agree with your sentiment, except I suppose that there probably comes a time when it is best to stop fighting. I mean fighting for the last few weeks of life that will be spent feeling pretty awful in a hospital bed would seem pretty pointless to me.

Besides, if this website suggests anything, it is surely that our consciousness will continue in some form.

David

Last edited:
Now that Charlie's list has been brought up. Wasnt intentional but the link seemed fitting with Silence's associates group jerk off thing. There are at least two people on his list that i think have no business being there as they are nice and mentioned so in other posts around the same time. Probably got on the wrong side of Charlie in the heat of the moment. As for the rest tho, apart from three that are unknown to me, i think he is probably spot on

Last edited:
We are all in the middle of this bullshit. The least we can do is try to support each other. I know it is a tiny flame in a cave, but I will do anything to help any of you out.

My instinct says Mercola has done more for human health than any man alive, (plumbers notwithstanding). How many food/environment/lifestyle lies has he been first in reporting and discrediting. Without ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING, if TPTB put you on a "dirty dozen" list, you are probably over the target and should be honored and commended. WITAF!

Last edited:
My instinct says Mercola has done more for human health than any man alive, (plumbers notwithstanding). How many food/environment/lifestyle lies has he been first in reporting and discrediting. Without ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING, if TPTB put you on a "dirty dozen" list, you are probably over the target and should be honored and commended. WITAF!

I don’t think controlled opposition is a paid position, necessarily. I think it’s a default position taken by those who have contributed quite a lot, so are too big to kill. They get this position by not bowing out of the game, it’s their own desire to play in the big league that corners them into their unselected role.

I don’t think controlled opposition is a paid position, necessarily. I think it’s a default position taken by those who have contributed quite a lot, so are too big to kill. They get this position by not bowing out of the game, it’s their own desire to play in the big league that corners them into their unselected role.
Try again with specifics. I think I am missing your point.

Last edited:
I need to listen to this "gnostic warrior podcast" before I comment in depth here. Admittedly, this "gnosis" thing is a little bit like the "spect" thing to me.

Homeopathic medicine must be phoney if you assume materialism. If you don't make that assumption, things aren't as clear cut. Certainly I can tell you from personal experience, acupncture is useful.

I'd rather a few people were fooled by snake oil, than I would see Big Pharma run amock.

Big Pharma's greed is gross, when people play with billions of dollars at a stroke, they can easily go mad - I would say we are seeing exactly that.
Also Mercola did not dominate that discussion. Don't you think it might be wise if governments responded in detail and in public to those points (and those people are not alone in making them) when so much may be at stake?

David
Actually, Big Pharma and the petroleum industry were started by the son of a snake oil salesman. Good old Big Daddy Rockefeller. The amount of toxins and petroleum byproducts in pharmaceuticals is immense.
Thank goodness the cat is out of the bag. No more fairy tales of Frankenstein to keep the lullabies going.
How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World : The Corbett Report
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/

Back