Steve Bierman, Hypnosis and NLP in the ER |570|

I think even you can see the irony here.

There are definitely ‘facts‘ that I and many others can ‘see’…even if you continue to deny them.
Even if you say that they’re not facts, they are surely assertions worthy of debate, something that has been in desperately short supply. This is why I fell out with you and others at PsyQuest.

1) There was a huge overreaction to the ‘pandemic’ in the west.

2) The vaccines were nowhere near as effective as promised.

3) There have been widespread injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines, often to ages that they had no benefit for.

4) Effective medicines were banned from popular use and bad mouthed.

5) A lot of people have suffered unnecessarily as a result of the ignorance of both the media and politicians.

I could go on but these are more than enough for starters.

Last edited:
There are definitely ‘facts‘ that I and many others can ‘see’…even if you continue to deny them.
Even if you say that they’re not facts, they are surely worthy of debate, something that has been in desperately short supply. This is why I fell out with you and others at PsyQuest.

1) There was a huge overreaction to the ‘pandemic’ in the west.

2) The vaccines were nowhere near as effective as promised.

3) There have been widespread injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines, often to ages that they had no use for.

5) A lot of people have suffered unnecessarily as a result of the ignorance of both the media and politicians.

I could go on but these are more than enough for starters.
I'm not going to change any minds here, nor am I even attempting to. And you never "fell out with me" because of my unwillingness to discuss these things. That's unfair and you know it. I've always been willing to discuss.

Where I struggle with you, and many others in this thread, is the conviction level you all have regarding what you think you know. Just take your list above. Many of these "facts" you list are, at best, ambiguous. You choose your technical authorities on whom you choose to rely selectively with no real objectivity. Its a 'feel' thing.

There's nothing wrong with any of that AND you may end up being proven right on all 5 points above. But there's just no way to know with the level of conviction you seem to have that you are indeed right. It makes you appear dogmatic which is ironic as the anti-mainstream view is usually frustrated by the sheeple who are dogmatically tied to the mainstream view.

Debate away, but let's at least try to be honest about what we objectively and empirically know vs what we suspect/believe/fear/hope may be.

I'm not going to change any minds here, nor am I even attempting to. And you never "fell out with me" because of my unwillingness to discuss these things. That's unfair and you know it. I've always been willing to discuss.

Where I struggle with you, and many others in this thread, is the conviction level you all have regarding what you think you know. Just take your list above. Many of these "facts" you list are, at best, ambiguous. You choose your technical authorities on whom you choose to rely selectively with no real objectivity. Its a 'feel' thing.

There's nothing wrong with any of that AND you may end up being proven right on all 5 points above. But there's just no way to know with the level of conviction you seem to have that you are indeed right. It makes you appear dogmatic which is ironic as the anti-mainstream view is usually frustrated by the sheeple who are dogmatically tied to the mainstream view.

Debate away, but let's at least try to be honest about what we objectively and empirically know vs what we suspect/believe/fear/hope may be.
The Current President of the US, AKA world front man for the pandemic clearly stated if you take the vaccines you won’t get covid. Full stop.

That may be true, but you continued to post something ‘anti‘ as a response to practically every post I wrote, frequently ‘liked by Ian’, my main opponent and more importantly one of the owners as he now calls himself. I really felt that you undermined me every possible chance you had. Am I pissed off at you? Yes and No, Yes because I truly think you’d have been more balanced by sitting on your hands more and not making a mockery of your name. No, because you are a decent guy who IS willing to talk, but not really in my defence when it counted.

If that’s unfair so be it. [[cb]]

Nope. There's still some of us attempting to remain non-hyperbolic.
I support high numbers of those killed & seriously sickened by vaxxing from two main sources: David Whitehead's "The Cult of the Medics" series & my personal experience w/ my local community in the Philippines. In one Chapter, Whitehead shows a CDC website recording 20,200 deaths due to vaxxing. Then there is a discussion of URF or some such term for under-reporting of fatalities, so w/ URF & intentional cover-ups, a ten times that 20,200 is more likely an accurate count. You may remember that early on in the plandemic, a Norwegian rest home vaxxed its residents & killed 23.
Somehow, "plausible deniability" made that okay, according to some ppl I've brought that up to.
The other source is the lockdown & other measures in Bogo City, Cebu Island, Philippines. My friends in the USA more or less convinced me that vaxxing was the smart move, but I hesitated while I waited on Pfizer vaccine to arrive. In the meantime, my wife, who is a filipina, kept telling me of sudden deaths & severe reactions to vaxxing among her cousins & friends in the surrounding communities. After the 10th death, I stopped counting & decided that the jab held far too much risk for the little chance I'd encounter COVID in my rural area, since I was more or less bound to my house b/c of my age, 65, & restricted access to crowded areas & other potential sources of exposure. Families in Bogo were issued one card that allowed that person to enter the market area, supermarkets, pharmacy stores, etc. At the end of the lockdown, it was quite apparent that hardly anyone was catching COVID, but plenty were aware of several ppl who had died following vaxxing. The second boogey man, the delta variant, resulted in a very relaxed situation w/ ppl manning checkpoints in the city, but no one checked pass cards & the heavy restrictions outside of town disappeared. Soon, ppl were talking about the apparent "immunity" of filipinos to COVID.

My 86 year old Mum got Covid last week, and had a couple of days feeling quite rough, but thankfully it appears as if she’ll survive to fight another day. What struck me was that there was still NO MEDICAL pack/help for her - after two and three quarter years of Covid! Why?

Even if she believed she was taking something that might have helped her, that belief would surely have been positive, yet for eighteen months the message was broadcast daily how many were dying and the huge case numbers. It was nothing short of sick Imo!

There was no medical pack or any guidance given to her - like millions of others in her position her fate was in God’s hands alone.

A mate who was angry at my views on the whole covid debacle said to me Helen his wife who was a nurse at the time at the local hospital described how these individuals would come in quite poorly, be ventilated and eventually die, that was his picture of Covid. How could I be so heartless? But the vast majority of these people would have received ZERO help before getting to that stage, getting no advice on what to take or do to help themselves, and imo such help IS available and definitely ought to have been prioritised. Why wasn’t it?

Such questions abound in my mind.

Last edited:
The Current President of the US, AKA world front man for the pandemic clearly stated if you take the vaccines you won’t get covid. Full stop.
lol. A politician said something that wasn't true. Full stop?

C'mon Robbe, that's perhaps the worst piece of evidence offered in the history of Skeptiko. ;)

lol. A politician said something that wasn't true. Full stop?

C'mon Robbe, that's perhaps the worst piece of evidence offered in the history of Skeptiko. ;)
I stand by what I said, Sir.
The US President said it as the acting/globally-accepted spokesperson for the world pandemic response initiative. For Trump this would not have been the case as he was constantly attepmting to push the china-at-fault narrative and many others counter to the WHO/NIH etc. But Biden YES, he only speaks what the industry/machine intends to be heard. full stop

And before you strawman this into politics.. Trump may be just as much a tool of the machine for all i know. But point is proven, the industry/machine fervently claimed that the vaccines would prevent covid.

My 86 year old Mum got Covid last week, and had a couple of days feeling quite rough, but thankfully it appears as if she’ll survive to fight another day. What struck me was that there was still NO MEDICAL pack/help for her - after two and three quarter years of Covid! Why?

Even if she believed she was taking something that might have helped her, that belief would surely have been positive, yet for eighteen months the message was broadcast daily how many were dying and the huge case numbers. It was nothing short of sick Imo!

There was no medical pack or any guidance given to her - like millions of others in her position her fate was in God’s hands alone.

A mate who was angry at my views on the whole covid debacle said to me Helen his wife who was a nurse at the time at the local hospital described how these individuals would come in quite poorly, be ventilated and eventually die, that was his picture of Covid. How could I be so heartless? But the vast majority of these people would have received ZERO help before getting to that stage, getting no advice on what to take or do to help themselves, and imo such help IS available and definitely ought to have been prioritised. Why wasn’t it?

Such questions abound in my mind.
Glad she's recovered. I lost my Mom almost 10 years ago and my Dad is 81 so I get it.

On another note: Are you willing to share your Mom's COVID vax status?

The US President said it as the acting/globally-accepted spokesperson for the world pandemic response initiative.
Naive Robbe.

Look, I'm not challenging the fact that vaccines' collective limited ability, inability?, to stop transmission was inconsistent with what was shared with the public. It was. I remember the 90% and other impressive sounding numbers at the start of the rollout. I'm just saying that pointing to anything a politician says as evidence of truth telling is silly.

https://merylnassmd.com/
She presents solid evidence concluding that there is a negative efficacy to the vaccine... i.e. short-term benefit for a few months after that increases your risk of being infected.
So you consider her work definitive; is this now 'settled' in your view?

Do you have any concerns about her 20+ year history of anti-vaccine advocacy and how that bias might impact her analysis? (I don't see this as disqualifying but it does bring her objectivity into question.)

The other source is the lockdown & other measures in Bogo City, Cebu Island, Philippines. My friends in the USA more or less convinced me that vaxxing was the smart move, but I hesitated while I waited on Pfizer vaccine to arrive. In the meantime, my wife, who is a filipina, kept telling me of sudden deaths & severe reactions to vaxxing among her cousins & friends in the surrounding communities. After the 10th death, I stopped counting & decided that the jab held far too much risk for the little chance I'd encounter COVID in my rural area, since I was more or less bound to my house b/c of my age, 65, & restricted access to crowded areas & other potential sources of exposure.
That sounds horrible Kim. Had that been my experience I'm sure I'd feel as you do.

That said, I live in the Midwest here in the U.S. I know, literally, 100's of people who have been vaccinated between my family, friends, and professional networks. I have not seen 1 example of sudden death. I have heard plenty of examples of a rough few days post jab, but nothing I would call "severe" as in lasting or health/life threatening. Granted, my sample size is small but that's the rub: All of our social network sample sizes are statistically insignificant. (Objectively not emotionally; back to my initial point if I'd learned of 10 sudden deaths in my network I would have likely avoided the vax myself.)

Naive Robbe.

Look, I'm not challenging the fact that vaccines' collective limited ability, inability?, to stop transmission was inconsistent with what was shared with the public. It was. I remember the 90% and other impressive sounding numbers at the start of the rollout. I'm just saying that pointing to anything a politician says as evidence of truth telling is silly.
You're strawmanning.
You know full well that the Machine was speaking through Biden in that instance. You called me Naive while pretending to not know exactly what I mean. But I know you know.

I‘ll tell you but first let me ask what you think it may be.
I honestly have no idea. If I had to guess I would assume she has been vaccinated. (In my social network its the vast majority for those especially in the 70+ age cohort)

I honestly have no idea. If I had to guess I would assume she has been vaccinated. (In my social network its the vast majority for those especially in the 70+ age cohort)

She had the first two doses, but then decided not to have any more because of the reactions she’d seen happening to people she knew. What’s interesting is that the people themselves won‘t admit that it could have been the jab to blame. She knows I’m highly dubious about them, but she knows her own mind.

My approach was to let her make her own decisions, at her age who am I to try influence her decision.

That's fair enough So here's my process. Some things, like the degree to which persuasion rather than objective evidence was used to garner compliance with mandates and lockdowns was self evident, and indicated to me that the primary agenda was to sell a product. That immediately raised a concern about the level of bias in the information we were getting. So I began digging.

Because I don't have a lab and the expertise to undertake scientific experiments, I had to rely on papers, documentaries, interviews with people who have been affected, and firsthand experience. I'm a pretty intelligent person who gets scientific concepts, so by comparing the points for and against the various claims from multiple sources, I was able to arrive at a degree of confidence about the accuracy of various claims.

I concede that my analysis therefore comes from numerous sources, and therefore everything I've taken into consideration could be pure fiction fabricated for the purpose of misleading the world, but how reasonable is that — really? Apart from that, a portion of the evidence I used was the same sources the mainstream news sources used, only with the parts they conveniently left out because it went against their policy of not saying anything that could result in "vaccine hesitancy" — a policy that was instituted throughout the MSM via the "Trusted News Initiative".

So the bottom line is that by applying the principles of critical thinking to the best available evidence at hand ( both pro and con ), the picture that has taken shape is that the MSM, Governments, and big tech have colluded to syphon trillions out of the global economy and into the coffers of the major players. It has cost literally millions livelihoods, eroded civil liberties, resulted in injuries and deaths, and the damage will ripple for decades to come.

The evidence for this is now so overwhelming that failing to acknowledge it amounts to either wilful ignorance — or the desire not to admit one's own complicity in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim
Agreed, but why did everyone decide that Global Warming (a.k.a. Climate Change) was the only thing to worry about?

I mean for example, some years ago the greens in Britain were asked if waste plastic should be burned. They said NO because that would release CO2, so the stuff was sent abroad for recycling. Unfortunately, the poorest countries recycle stuff by dumping it in the sea!

I think the obsession with CO2 has done enormous harm.

David

I don't know ANYONE who is engaged with studying Global Warming that's so obsessed with CO2 levels than those who think Global Warming is bunk. Seriously. I know scientists here in Halifax who studied soil erosion and climate change impacts, and C02 was never mentioned once.
Probably because it's only one of the many greenhouse gases we've got problems with?
J

Reactions: Kim
Back