Steven Snider, Creating the Super Soldier |569|

The referendums are deemed by the United Nations to have been organized in violation of the United Nations Charter and to be illegal under international law. Here's the response from The White House:

Statement from President Biden on Russia’s Attempts to Annex Ukrainian Territory

China, India and Brazil abstained. That's a large percentage of the world population.
When Western puppet politicians and media talking heads speak of "world opinion", it's generally just western countries and vassal states that are militarily occupied

There's also so much confusion almost everywhere on this topic. And I'm not saying I have so many answers. But I do know more than almost any Westerner. The upshot of my ongoing research (geopolitical, cultural, linguistic, and dating many women from the countries, including from most of the annexed regions), is that the situation for the people is FAR more complex than what one will find looking up things in the internet. A case in point: one woman I dated from Crimea told me she doesn't feel Russian or Ukrainian, but Crimean...

And actually on the Internet one mainly finds absolutely false information about what's going on. E.g. even about basic things, such as what languages people speak where. For example, in Kiev before the war, about 60% of the people spoke Russian as their main language, incl. on the street. But that doesn't necessarily make them want to be part of Russia. Actually many fiercely pro-Ukrainian people I know still speak Russian as their main language.

The situation is very complicated. My position has always been not to have a fratricidal war, that it would be best and natural for Ukraine and Russia to be friends

Unfortunately that possibility seems to have disappeared now. But time can heal, and I wish the Ukrainian and Russian peoples a good future for generations to follow

Zelensky led Ukraine to this avoidable disaster. It sickens me to see him being held up as some sort of patriot. He's not. Rather a disgusting degenerate, an enemy of the Ukrainian people
Curious as to how you came to this conclusion. I admittedly have not done any real research on the situation so I have no knowledge (i.e., have only heard the mainstream accounts passingly).

PS: just to add:
I'm acutely aware that those genuinely seeking peace are treading a fine line politically. To those swept up in war fever, the ones trying to give an ear to different perspectives tend to be seen as unreliable, even disloyal. And to more open-minded people, it might seem seeking peace is overly idealistic.

But I think peace and cooperation is the norm between people. I can give many examples of this. A case in point: It was less than a generation ago that there was war between Russians and Chechans, but now things are so cooperative that Chechans are fighting on the side of Russians(!). I wouldn't be surprised if in a generation the Russians and Ukrainians will also be cooperating

The peacemakers who are being censored and attacked now could be seen in future decades as if we were the norm, as if almost everyone was striving for peace... But I for one, with a historian's memory, won't forget how things have been during this historic time

Curious as to how you came to this conclusion. I admittedly have not done any real research on the situation so I have no knowledge (i.e., have only heard the mainstream accounts passingly).

We were writing our comments simultaneously. That needs an in-depth response, so I'll reply when I have more time :)

The issue is extremely complex, like how I described in previous posts. But some important aspects that aren't well enough known are the coup d'état in 2014. Oliver Stone made a fascinating documentary on this. I remember it vividly as it took place too: I was stunned that nationalists would be wanting to join the E.U.
And even more bizarre: Jews such as Victoria Nuland supporting Neo-Nazis in this.
It was so artificial what took place, an unnatural plot designed to attack Russia

I recommend watching Oliver Stone's documentary:
Ukraine on Fire

A question (devils advocate-esc.) for any super solider-esc. subject of inquiry:
Assuming They are always morally self-justifying (subject atrocity), How???

Example Subject Atrocities:
-Authoritative population reduction
-Sacrificing the poor
-Eugenics
-Planned Obsolescence
-Advent of Spike Protein to usher in MRNA
-By-force Scientific World Religion
-Promoting Transhumanism

I think this is a current/next step of the “great awakening”.

Ancillary question:
How is it that a justice-conservative minded person would happily grant a molester the death penalty, but would hesitate to grant the same to someone molesting by way of the above mentioned atrocities?

I think/suspect part of - or maybe the whole - answer to this may be hidden in the facing-the-facts of Their moral self-justification, accepting it, and remaining in conclusion that it(said atrocity) stands as equal of worse than said molestation, regardless of said moral self-justification.

In layman’s terms: what if we have to face their justifications head on in order to be able to adequately condemn them head on?

Last edited:
Speaking of Super Soldiers
How about the-accusation-of antisemitism? I'd call it (the accusation) some type of super solder weapon or armor.
Google says there are currently only 14.8 million Jewish people in the world today. The Nation of Israel has seemingly unbreakable support of the world most powerful military (US). And there are repercussions almost entire-world-wide for publicly criticizing them as a people.. I'd argue there's some super soldier weaponry or armor involved in that.

This interview below (Lex Fridman interviewing Kanye West, a few days ago) was so intense that I'll have hard time listening to it a second time. Very deep stuff. Lex Fridman (a Russian Jew) is no shill whatsoever. In fact he recently stated that he's read Hitler's Mein Kampf as a study and to stretch himself. Hats off to him. I tried to read it some of it and I'm fully unable to place myself in the time period historically enough to understand it as anything other than a book of resentment - while I know there's more to it.

Please enjoy. Force yourself if needed. These are interesting times we live in and this interview may be a piece of some kind of tipping point, and hopefully not one to make things worse:

Last edited:
Speaking of Super Soldiers
How about the-accusation-of antisemitism? I'd call it (the accusation) some type of super solder weapon or armor.
Google says there are currently only 14.8 million Jewish people in the world today. The Nation of Israel has seemingly unbreakable support of the world most powerful military (US). And there are repercussions almost entire-world-wide for publicly criticizing them as a people.. I'd argue there's some super soldier weaponry or armor involved in that.

This interview below (Lex Fridman interviewing Kanye West, a few days ago) was so intense that I'll have hard time listening to it a second time. Very deep stuff. Lex Fridman (a Russian Jew) is no shill whatsoever. In fact he recently stated that he's read Hitler's Mein Kampf as a study and to stretch himself. Hats off to him. I tried to read it some of it and I'm fully unable to place myself in the time period historically enough to understand it as anything other than a book of resentment - while I know there's more to it.

Please enjoy. Force yourself if needed. These are interesting times we live in and this interview may be a piece of some kind of tipping point, and hopefully not one to make things worse:

thx queued.

what caught yr attention here?
At the beginning, like within the the first 10 minutes or so, the topic of pizzagate. And they both brough You up. Snider laid it on fairly thick attitude-wise, but i had to disregard it because his goto argument was that there's no basement in comet pingpong. When I hear that i almost think he's gatekeeping. I mean, first off, the qtards I used to listen to always said it was never comet that had the basement - some said it was a basement next door. But who cares where the alleged basement is.. I saw pictures and posts of stuff that normal people don't do. There's a huge difference between nutjobs who put kids through child beauty pageants versus someone who photographs and makes verbal innuendo about bondage play with children. Beauty pageant nuts are just obsessive nuts. Someone who associates children with bondage in any way is red-flag immediately.
To me, Sniders lack of concern in that area is obviously deliberate. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

At the beginning, like within the the first 10 minutes or so, the topic of pizzagate. And they both brough You up. Snider laid it on fairly thick attitude-wise, but i had to disregard it because his goto argument was that there's no basement in comet pingpong. When I hear that i almost think he's gatekeeping. I mean, first off, the qtards I used to listen to always said it was never comet that had the basement - some said it was a basement next door. But who cares where the alleged basement is.. I saw pictures and posts of stuff that normal people don't do. There's a huge difference between nutjobs who put kids through child beauty pageants versus someone who photographs and makes verbal innuendo about bondage play with children. Beauty pageant nuts are just obsessive nuts. Someone who associates children with bondage in any way is red-flag immediately.
To me, Sniders lack of concern in that area is obviously deliberate. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

I had a hard time figuring out Steven's angle on this... at the end of the day I think it's more or less political. he identifies with this tinfoil left kind of perspective.

the interview with Forum Borealis was conducted about a year ago. my interview with Steven came after. I pushed him pretty hard on the pizzagate thing and he backed down... but you could tell he didn't like the fact that the crap was landing on the blue team so he immediately shifted the focus to the Mormons since they are more red team. of course, the political stuff is complete nonsense but I guess it resonates with some folks who identify with "class struggles."

Agreed. By the way I used to always use the phrase divide and conquer until someone pointed out that a better translation may be divide and Rule which is a subtle change that any social engineer would love.
Just throwing this in--organized religion is a victim of divide and conquer. But here's a Catholic cleric with good info:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/abp-v...-served-trial-balloon-new-world-order/5800281

P.S. (I had never heard the term deep church before). I wonder if the Pope will react to this article .

Everybody watch this. It's an AI sketch designed to show how all media and alt media are used in conjunction to formulate social narratives.
It includes fake bit sections using JRE, Alex Jones, Russel Brand, Tucker, Trump, etc..
Really entertaining and enlightening. This will make you think twice before you run with any narrative.

I took a quick listen to Steve Snider on his recent episode on Sam Tripoli's podcast. Lately I only listen to it a few minutes of TFH here and there. Been a while since I've heard anything relevant or thought provoking on the show.
Within a few seconds of listening to Snider speaking I noticed his voice sounded different. But it's not. I believe in just the last couple years there has been a dramatic shift in peoples ability to perceive intentions behind rhetoric - while simultaneously the world seems to be more and more desensitized to "bad" intentions.
Long Story Short, Sniders voice sound to me like it has a Dupers Delight filter on it. Like he delights in his ability to use truths to steer attention away from bad intentions. He's a fascinating character.

Back