Steven Snider, Parapolitical QAnon |529|

To be clear, I actually think that your analogy would be one where I would generally agree that the celebrity lady was guilty given what we know. However, I disagree that it is a good analogy for the typical CT.

I disagree that I argue in favor of established power. I've been going on about how covid is mostly a scam perpetrated by established power. I've said right here how established power illegally invaded Iraq based on lies that they spread throughout society in the build-up to war.

How can you say that I am default in league with established power?

I call them as I see them. I have no allegiance to any side in all of this. Sometimes that means I'm generally aligned with the official findings and sometimes I'm not. Why do you have to be all black and white all of the time?

And what's with the racism comment? 13%/50% is a fact straight from FBI crime statistics. I mentioned it because it is well known and often cited among law enforcement types. Now it's a thought crime to cite facts? That just about makes you the established power (woke variety).

I inferred nothing from your use of the adjective "poor"other than I assumed it to be merely proof that you waver toward a focus on inconsequential trivialities (which could explain the tendency toward CTs).

Everyone wants to be the established power. CTists seek the same. They want to be the go to version of truth. They need to take down those who already have power to get there. So they defame them and call them liars, etc.; which is accurate to some extent, but they themselves lie to do the take down. Same snot, same nose, different nostril.

Don't you see? It's all a power struggle; who's story is going to be believed. It's all BS. I won't play. If you seek power over others, you are evil. I don't care what "side" you're on. Stand on your own two feet and stand alone if you must. That's what a real man does. A woman should seek a place by a real man's side. Join a herd and put your life in pain; doesn't matter if it's an establishment herd or a rebel herd. A real man seeks to help others be free when he must interact with them.

Btw, Leadership is not power over others, it is setting an example that helps others realize their own personal strength and freedom.
Another brilliant retort, and I have to apologize and restate my main point/accusation that your tendency is to argue on behalf of the established Power. .

I think your method of reasoning, intentionally or not, applies the skeptical lens more rigorously against those who are getting fucked over by whatever the event may be....
9/11 for instance..
The idea that (to you) somehow the CTist comes out as the bigger asshole... as opposed to the rest of the world who gave up on the inquiry and accepted the "new normal".... Regardless how far from the mark their given theory is, my point would be that it cant possibly hold a candle to how Far the "new normal" is from where society should be holding regard to the event and it's aftermath.
So I'm triggered that you seem to see the CTist as more of an asshole than the people who are applauding the "new normal". Otherwise I would assume you would lend the CTist a lot more benefit of the doubt.

Another brilliant retort, and I have to apologize and restate my main point/accusation that your tendency is to argue on behalf of the established Power. .

I think your method of reasoning, intentionally or not, applies the skeptical lens more rigorously against those who are getting fucked over by whatever the event may be....
9/11 for instance..
The idea that (to you) somehow the CTist comes out as the bigger asshole... as opposed to the rest of the world who gave up on the inquiry and accepted the "new normal".... Regardless how far from the mark their given theory is, my point would be that it cant possibly hold a candle to how Far the "new normal" is from where society should be holding regard to the event and it's aftermath.
So I'm triggered that you seem to see the CTist as more of an asshole than the people who are applauding the "new normal". Otherwise I would assume you would lend the CTist a lot more benefit of the doubt.

I see them all as big assholes. The sheep, the establishment and the CTists. Anyone who tries to define reality and force others to accept that selected reality.

The CTists are just powerless impotent critics sniping from off stage, though they've been gaining adherents a bit more recently due to the obvious corruption of the establishment. They offer little that is positive. They're just destroyers. They have no solutions.

The establishment are rapidly becoming fascists; again, obviously. The use the word "science" like a priest quotes scripture.

They are all competing for your mind. You want truth? The truth is that you're a soul. You live for a while in the physical. Then you live in other realms - actually, you're always in other realms, you're just not paying attention to that. Who the fuck cares about covid, or what's real? No one knows what's real. Not the scientists, not the CTists. What's real is the truth of you. No one knows what I'm talking about.

the sheep surrender to one or the other, CTist or establishment.

I won't surrender to any of these cults. I believe in freedom.

As far as the new normal, you mean the covid era? I am totally against that and those propagating it. I believe in that conspiracy (covid). I've said that repeatedly.

Enough about me. I'd like to shut up, stop hogging threads and hear what others have to say.

Last edited:
There is a very talented remote viewer, Edward Riordan, who has progressed far on his quest to understand how his mind works.
He has documented many of his sessions on YouTube, which go into great depth and are exceptional.
In a blind session, he was tasked QAnon.
For myself it was the one time something about QAnon seemed interesting.
Riordan's session provides some cool information that is mysterious and open for interpretation.
Also, for those who don't know already,
Riordan quite accurately predicted the current pandemic back in 2017.
Although he had no idea what any of his data really meant at the time, it was spot on. Nailed it. That's all documented on video as well.
My introduction to QAnon was thru David Wilcox, who really annoys the crap out of me, and by association that ruined any chance of taking QAnon seriously.
And now I am here, and since I have learned to give any skeptiko episode a listen, I'm sure I'll get something out of it.
Love y'all!
Thank u Alex!

I repeat - If you're telling me that you've read the scant covid related studies and are therefore convinced that the Fauci party line is Truth, then you are more completely full of shit than I thought. There haven't been enough studies of any of this. There hasn't been an opportunity for replication of what little has been done. There haven't been sufficient peer reviews. This is a new thing. Science - the idealized form - takes years to get a handle on something like this.

Obviously not. There are hundreds of thousands of research articles on COVID-19, never mind the millions of articles that will have laid the groundwork with respect to coronavirus pandemics, mRNA vaccines, masks, etc.

"Scant". LOL

I read articles relevant to what I want to know at the time. And there are good sources for summaries of the available research, if you know how to find valid and reliable information. So, for example, I read the Bangladesh mask study (plus the supplementary information) multiple times, and then read some of the references in the paper to answer specific questions. And also gathered additional relevant information from other sources (the prevalence of malaria in the different parts of the country, for example).

The rare occasion that you or someone else provides a reference that you think backs up your Fake COVID claim, I read those too. Plus I will also read the relevant references and additional sources for relevant information. That's how I discovered that most of the claims about Fake COVID are false - the research actually says something different, the wild-ass guess is contradicted by the data/research, substantial errors were made in the "analyses", etc.

You've dragged me off topic and we've disrupted what could be an interesting thread about CTs and info ops. Screw you.

I was thinking about that earlier - "we're getting off topic here". Except that much of the interview was about the tension between arbitrarily buying into some CTs but denying others (and how everyone has their own personal mix). And I am truly interested in why you see yourself as different. You've written some excellent posts along the way about conspiracies, and why CTs are unsustainable. Yet it didn't stop you from feeling comfortable about the Fake COVID CT. I thought I might find some insight.

Great interview. Steven is level headed and relatively well informed.

That said, I find Alex's thinking disturbing. "Where there's smoke there's fire" and "You just gotta believe that there's all these connections"? Really? That's not anything like close to science. Worse, it's dangerous. It obfuscates reasoned understanding and corrodes societal cohesion, which just happens to be one of the goals of psi-ops/info-ops.

What if someone accused Alex of being a misinformation agent because, well you know, there are such things and he has a forum and he's attacking societal institutions? It must be true! Where there's smoke, there's fire. Who's he working for? The Chinese? Russians?

Or people have herpes. There's lots of herpes in California. So Alex has herpes! Silly, but that is CT thinking in a nutshell.

Terrible and stupid, right? Why do the same to others then?

It's terrible to accuse Comet Pizza of torturing children in the basement when there is no evidence that the place even has a basement, let alone kidnapped kids in it, just because there is such a thing as pedophilic rings and Podesta and Clinton have sick friends. How can anyone seriously make that leap. It does explain my gripe about The Finders and Alex's accusation that it was a CIA operation. I could never understand how his "evidence" forced that conclusion. Now I get it. We just "have to believe".

What if law enforcement and the judicial thought that way?

More observations;

A comment or statement often made by CTers - "He is a former Intelligence officer"!!!!!!!!

Steven correctly alluded to the issue with that "evidence" (former intel). There are a gazillion people who were "in" intelligence; many were pimple faced kids doing everything from cryptology to cartology to scout snipers to filing international cables. Intelligence covers a wide range of mostly mundane, but classified, activities. There are hordes of analysts who sit in a cubicle working on very specific and limited scope product. There are officers who are in the field, overwhelmingly, in foreign countries, trying to gather intelligence and recruit foreigners to provide the same. That is what the CIA does 99% of the time. IC People stay in their lane and anything outside of it is on a limited need to know basis. That never stops people from guessing and gossiping about the bigger picture, but I don't consider guessing and gossip to be evidence, although I note that CTists do. Stargate, btw, was a DIA project, not CIA. The DIA dropped it and the CIA picked it up only in the early 90s.

I've heard it said that Gloria Steinem was a CIA officer. No, she wasn't. She was recruited as a source by the CIA to provide information and to perform a role. She was never "in"the CIA. There are many people that the CIA convinces to agree to cooperate with them. Again, that's what they do. But those sources have little to no idea what the bigger picture is.

Loved Steven's comments about co-opting. Right. Try to guide organically forming movements that might pose a threat. Or at least try to understand them by gain insider info.

So I am not impressed by anyone claiming validity because they were "in"intelligence unless the topic is specifically one they were assigned to and they were at a level where they would be making decisions based on collating data/product from many desks.

People - including former military and IC - tell stories to make themselves appear more relevant or interesting - or because it's fun and that's what people do. Again, at best they are probably guessing at what was happening unless they worked on that specific issue for some time and at a high level. Then they are unlikely to reveal classified info and end up telling a story anyhow; or just not talking. Much truth to those who know, stay silent and those who do not run their mouths.

We, as humans, are first and foremost story tellers. Being a former member of the IC makes for fertile grounds for story telling. The veil of mystery and Hollywood depictions intrigues people. Everyone wants to hear interesting tales and become "in the know". You can get a lot of free beer that way; or maybe talk circuit gigs or book deals if you're more ambitious and less circumspect.

CTists don't always follow their own own smoke = fire philosophy. For example, 9/11. Islamic terrorists like to blow stuff up. They declared war on the US. They tried to blow up the towers in 1993. They were attacking US embassies with bombs, US military installations and ships all through the 90s. Lots of smoke (literally) there, but somehow it doesn't =fire for the CTists. Nope.Must of been "The Jews" or our own government. Crazy - people are story tellers and the world is an ink blot test. They see the patterns they want to (or have to based on their psychology).

Is Q-anon an info op? Most certainly. I like what Steven had to say about that. Info op by whom? A lot of that stuff is coming from the political parties and their hired guns in the political marketing and PR sector. Mostly democrat/Clinton sponsored, but some conservative crap too- or it could be an organically developed myth born of people's need to make sense of big confusing world. A collective subconscious kind of thing. Prophets alway arise in times of trouble and need.

I have some bad news for all of us, but especially CTists - that is, there is no one in charge, no master minds, no cabals, no geniuses controlling and directing everything. There are just people taking care of their own interests, which may, or may not, align with yours or mine. They fight each other just as we all we all conflict. No one can herd the cats, though some may try - and fail. Some step up and try to run things, some keep their heads downs and follow orders and some go 1%er rogue. No one has "the big picture" because the big picture is too big and its madnesses (from a physical human standpoint). CTists want there to be godlike figures. They just want them to be benevolent, but see them as malevolent because bad things happening the world. Get over it. It's just life and people doing what life and people do. It's always been that way and always will be. No one is running the show.

DAE get the impression that Steven Snider is himself a disinfo agent, with tasking to deboonk QAnon as a “disinfo operation”. IDK if there’s some rule against recursion IRL, but perhaps we should give it consideration. There was evidence all through the interview, but we’ll just hit four items off the top of my head.

First, the easiest and most straightforward way to debunk QAnon would be to simply advance a thesis as to what the operation was, who was behind it, and why. Then you would produce evidence to that effect, and review significant counter-evidence. Did I miss that somewhere in there? The thrust of Snider’s argument against QAnon seemed to be, “If you pay any attention to it, you’re dumb.”

Second, Alex kicks off the interview by asking a straightforward question like, “What is true about QAnon?” As I think was even acknowledged in the interview itself, every disinfo op has some truth in it. But notice Snider not only does not answer the question, he gets a little animated, doesn’t he? He segues very quickly back to his own narrative and hits the gas.

(I’ll tell you why, if you really want to know: He didn’t write that book, so he never had to analyze the QAnon operation himself, so he doesn’t actually know the answer. Even if he did, his tasking does not include giving any oxygen to QAnon.)

Third, his egregious mispronunciation of several names. The worst was James Jesus Angleton, an important figure for anyone that studies Intelligence operations. He pronounces it as “James hay-SOOS EEN-gul-ton”. I thought for a minute he was talking about someone I’ve never heard of. That name and several others he has clearly never heard spoken aloud. But yet we are to take his opinion as an “expert” on these subjects?

Fourth, what’s up with the name of his podcast, “The Farm”? Has he ever said where that name came from? Because when I heard it, the first thing that came to mind as “The Farm” was the CIA’s 9,000-acre training facility at Camp Peary, VA. Even if he had some other reason for naming his podcast as such, who the hell wants such an association? Should we not consider this a giant red flag flying in our faces, daring us to see it as such?

Well there’s much more, but I suppose that’s enough thrashing of good old Steven. But consider this: he wasn’t just sitting around and thought it up to do this. He was sent. So who sent him, and why, and what does that say about QAnon?

DAE get the impression that Steven Snider is himself a disinfo agent, with tasking to deboonk QAnon as a “disinfo operation”. IDK if there’s some rule against recursion IRL, but perhaps we should give it consideration. There was evidence all through the interview, but we’ll just hit four items off the top of my head.

First, the easiest and most straightforward way to debunk QAnon would be to simply advance a thesis as to what the operation was, who was behind it, and why. Then you would produce evidence to that effect, and review significant counter-evidence. Did I miss that somewhere in there? The thrust of Snider’s argument against QAnon seemed to be, “If you pay any attention to it, you’re dumb.”

Second, Alex kicks off the interview by asking a straightforward question like, “What is true about QAnon?” As I think was even acknowledged in the interview itself, every disinfo op has some truth in it. But notice Snider not only does not answer the question, he gets a little animated, doesn’t he? He segues very quickly back to his own narrative and hits the gas.

(I’ll tell you why, if you really want to know: He didn’t write that book, so he never had to analyze the QAnon operation himself, so he doesn’t actually know the answer. Even if he did, his tasking does not include giving any oxygen to QAnon.)

Third, his egregious mispronunciation of several names. The worst was James Jesus Angleton, an important figure for anyone that studies Intelligence operations. He pronounces it as “James hay-SOOS EEN-gul-ton”. I thought for a minute he was talking about someone I’ve never heard of. That name and several others he has clearly never heard spoken aloud. But yet we are to take his opinion as an “expert” on these subjects?

Fourth, what’s up with the name of his podcast, “The Farm”? Has he ever said where that name came from? Because when I heard it, the first thing that came to mind as “The Farm” was the CIA’s 9,000-acre training facility at Camp Peary, VA. Even if he had some other reason for naming his podcast as such, who the hell wants such an association? Should we not consider this a giant red flag flying in our faces, daring us to see it as such?

Well there’s much more, but I suppose that’s enough thrashing of good old Steven. But consider this: he wasn’t just sitting around and thought it up to do this. He was sent. So who sent him, and why, and what does that say about QAnon?
... Almost as if his intention is ONLY to get a rise out of his audience. Sure worked on Alex.
This is why i posted the south park clip above.
If you wanted to trip out,, listen to his tone of voice in the beginning of the interview vs at the end of the interview.. At the end he talks like a friend. In the beginning he talks like someone who is brandishing power over someone else.
This tone (to me) seems out of place (in regard to objective investigative journalism).

(EDIT)
I just realized WHY this particular tone of voice offends me.
I believe the tone of voice (like much of trolling) is curated to drain, demoralize, and inspire nervousness in the audience.
Because i believe this is what he's doing, I infer that his intention is NOT to teach, learn, discover, or inspire. But instead, I infer that he wants to convince. And, that he finds it much easier to convince if he has you back pedaling while he does it.

Last edited:
I can’t understand the conflation of performance artist Marina Abrahmovic’s work, and a completely unfounded-in-fact CS about a pedo ring. Personally I don’t like her work, but stating that it is about satanism and pedophilia- with no evidence! crosses the crazy line. I remember when Andes Serrano’s Piss Christ was banned, by politicians who just don’t get art. Also, the Podesta emails don’t prove - or disprove anything, unless assumptions and assertions about their meaning counts as evidence.

Parts of the interview felt like a ‘let’s throw spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks’ approach. I still don't see how performance art and a pizza shop without a basement relate to actual, proven pedo rings … speculations like this just add to the already supercharged signal to noise ratio, which is just what a disinfo campaign is hoping will happen (a la Bannon’s approach of shitposting until no one knows which way is up)…

Praise be to stephen’s clear-headed appraisal of the evidence.

I can’t understand the conflation of performance artist Marina Abrahmovic’s work, and a completely unfounded-in-fact CS about a pedo ring. Personally I don’t like her work, but stating that it is about satanism and pedophilia- with no evidence! crosses the crazy line. I remember when Andes Serrano’s Piss Christ was banned, by politicians who just don’t get art. Also, the Podesta emails don’t prove - or disprove anything, unless assumptions and assertions about their meaning counts as evidence.

Parts of the interview felt like a ‘let’s throw spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks’ approach. I still don't see how performance art and a pizza shop without a basement relate to actual, proven pedo rings … speculations like this just add to the already supercharged signal to noise ratio, which is just what a disinfo campaign is hoping will happen (a la Bannon’s approach of shitposting until no one knows which way is up)…

Or spaghetti meets wall like the Clintons' insane Trump/Russia collusion hoax/mis-info.

Misinfo/IOs are ubiquitous these days.

IMO, that "art" crosses a self-evident line. That said, I don't get the leap to pizza either. The CTists are giving cover to the evil doers by taking things to crazy extremes that are easily discredited.

First, the easiest and most straightforward way to debunk QAnon would be to simply advance a thesis as to what the operation was, who was behind it, and why. Then you would produce evidence to that effect, and review significant counter-evidence.

Right. Agreed. And Steven is definitely down with that. as I kept stressing in the interview you gotta go check out his podcast. these guys go really really deep with very solid document driven research. it's just hard to summarize 10 hours worth of podcast in a five-minute question.

1. wikileaks released podesta emails that referenced spirit cooking. these are real. this happened.
2. a bunch of folks on reddit and other places jumped on the story and made connections between the above-referenced emails and behavior / images / text involving occult practices children and sex. these connections are open to interpretation, but it's clear that the connections were serious enough in most people's mind to have a significant impact on hillary clinton's campaign. "what was hillary doing attending spirit cooking dinners / rituals?" this is a question that didn't play well with some voters.
3. the above was labeled as pizzagate. it was all very real.
4. then a guy shot up comet ping pong... and then that became pizzagate.

Last edited:
1. wikileaks released podesta emails that referenced spirit cooking. these are real. this happened.
2. a bunch of folks on reddit and other places jumped on the story and made connections between the above-referenced emails and behavior / images / text involving occult practices children and sex. these connections are open to interpretation, but it's clear that the connections were serious enough in most people's mind to have a significant impact on hillary clinton's campaign. "what was hillary doing attending spirit cooking dinners / rituals?" this is a question that didn't play well with some voters.
3. the above was labeled as pizzagate. it was all very real.
4. then a guy shot up comet ping pong... and then that became pizzagate.

then, if you want to really consider whether any of the "connections" are real you gotta to something like this series of vids:

PEDOGATE 2020 PT.3 - SYMBOLISM & PIZZAGATE 2.0
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/

but it's clear that the connections were serious enough in most people's mind to have a significant impact on hillary clinton's campaign
Really? Source for this?

My sense of this is that only conspiratorially minded folks jumped on this. That, I guess, and those who listen/read conspiratorial influencers or anti-Democrat, anti-Clinton types who search for any/all dirt.

It certainly wasn't mainstream in the Republican (and Democratic for that matter) social and professional circles in which I'm exposed to IRL.

Really? Source for this?

My sense of this is that only conspiratorially minded folks jumped on this. That, I guess, and those who listen/read conspiratorial influencers or anti-Democrat, anti-Clinton types who search for any/all dirt.

It certainly wasn't mainstream in the Republican (and Democratic for that matter) social and professional circles in which I'm exposed to IRL.
I saw some material on the "spirit cooking" thing prior to the election, but it had nothing to do with my decision to vote for Tump. It merely confirmed for me that the Clintons are sick people who associate with other sick people. My mind was already made up before I saw the material.

I think I'm a fairly typical Trump supporter. I used to vote Democrat. Voted for Bill Clinton X 2. Voted for Gore, but didn't really like him. Just thought he was preferable to Bush Jr, who I knew was an idiot controlled by war mongers. Then I voted for Obama in his first election because I thought it would be good for the country by way of race relations and because I knew that McCain was a PTSD crazy war monger. I skipped voting for POTUS the second Obama run because I hated Romney and by then Obama had revealed the rumors to be true (he is an America hating crypto revolutionary and his damn wife is a savage no class racist that openly hates whites). Then I voted for Trump because of his refreshing America first policies and as a way to give the increasingly arrogant elite class the finger. That,more or less, seems to be the thinking of most Trump voters. We want change, America first change, and we hate the snobby out of touch elites.

Now the democrats have become full-blown socialists and they're wrecking the country.The most radical are swaying all policy. The dirty tricks they pulled on Trump were outrageous. I just pull the lever for R. I don't think about the candidate. Anything is better than a racist America hating socialist.

As CTists give psi, UFO investigators and after-life studies, a bad name, the CTist wing of Trump supporters (like Q-anon believers) smear the rest of us. Again, one must consider that at least some of the CTs are designed and propagated by the opposition to discredit the serious, sane and sincere majority.

And it works. I play guitar and hence associated with liberals as most musicians outside of the country & western scene lean liberal. I have to hear their stereotypes of conservatives/Trump supporters and it all emphasizes the lunatic CT fringe. Of course they've been propagandized by the media and lefty politicians, but the CT stuff is there to create and enforce the stereotype.

I should also add, that they (my liberal friends) aren't as degenerate and are more reasonable (as individuals) than the conservative media portrays them to be, but, some of the stereotypes are true. They really are more emotion based, like to virtue signal and can't think in terms of systems and have utopian visions that they think can just magically be brought into reality against all knowledge of history and human nature, which is bad for making policy, but good for making music.

But yeah, I don't think spirit cooking swayed anyone's vote.

Last edited:
I saw some material on the "spirit cooking" thing prior to the election, but it had nothing to do with my decision to vote for Tump. It merely confirmed for me that the Clintons are sick people who associate with other sick people. My mind was already made up before I saw the material.

I think I'm a fairly typical Trump supporter. I used to vote Democrat. Voted for Bill Clinton X 2. Voted for Gore, but didn't really like him. Just thought he was preferable to Bush Jr, who I knew was an idiot controlled by war mongers. Then I voted for Obama in his first election because I thought it would be good for the country by way of race relations and because I knew that McCain was a PTSD crazy war monger. I skipped voting for POTUS the second Obama run because I hated Romney and by then Obama had revealed the rumors to be true (he is an America hating crypto revolutionary and his damn wife is a savage no class racist that openly hates whites). Then I voted for Trump because of his refreshing America first policies and as a way to give the increasingly arrogant elite class the finger. That,more or less, seems to be the thinking of most Trump voters. We want change, America first change, and we hate the snobby out of touch elites.

Now the democrats have become full-blown socialists and they're wrecking the country.The most radical are swaying all policy. The dirty tricks they pulled on Trump were outrageous. I just pull the lever for R. I don't think about the candidate. Anything is better than a racist America hating socialist.

As CTists give psi, UFO investigators and after-ilife studies, a bad name, the CTist wing of Trump supporters (like Q-anon believers) smear the rest of us. Again, one must consider that at least some of the CTs are designed and propagated by the opposition to discredit the serious, sane and sincere majority.

And it works. I play guitar and hence associated with liberals as most musicians outside of the country & western scene lean liberal. I have to hear their stereotypes of conservatives/Trump supporters and it all emphasizes the lunatic CT fringe. Of course they've been propagandized by the media and lefty politicians, but the CT stuff is there to create and enforce the stereotype.

I should also add, that they (my liberal friends) aren't as degenerate and are more reasonable (as individuals) than the conservative media portrays them to be, but, some of the stereotypes are true. They really are more emotion based, like to virtue signal and can't think in terms of systems and have utopian visions that they think can just magically be brought into reality against all knowledge of history and human nature, which is bad for making policy, but good for making music.

But yeah, I don't think spirit cooking swayed anyone's vote.
Saying “TPTB participating in spirit cooking is just entertainment/show because they stop short of the torture/killing steps.”
Is same as saying “The Rednecks that dress up as Nazi’s to scare people at rallies aren’t real Nazis because they’re not in Germany or engineering genocide.”
… both are true. But it’s a gaslight. The real issue is that both are red flags. The issue was never whether spirit cooking or Nazi dress up can be performance-art.

Alex - great interview. Where there’s smoke there’s fire and gut feelings are a sound way to operate.
Conspiracy theories are our gut feelings around lack of transparency.
Lack of transparency is only there so that insiders can conspire.
F. Lee Bailey was proclaiming OJ Simpson’s innocence until the day he died and my gut feeling from listening to an interview with him was that he was close enough to know.
Bailey was brash and colourful but my feeling was that he lacked guile .
I’m sure I could find that interview somewhere.

Q is one area I haven’t looked into because it was so much rubbish but I agree that it’s more sound to keep an open mind because of smoke and fire.
The obvious inconsistencies in the covid narrative and the myopia of the mainstream media has led me to the fringes.
I came across this channel which talks about things like Q. Interestingly they don’t want donations and the production is polished.
One vid that I watched about Ghislaine Maxwell and other pedophiles hinted at aspects of Q and implicated Oprah in Lolita flights from her orphanage in South Africa, and also Mother Teresa of all people.
The thing is they show photos of them with a cast of the usual suspects.
Ghislaine had a clean oceans charity that didn’t seem to do anything but did own a very capable looking Lolita submarine.

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=mrtruthbomb&kind=video

I have a request and that is for you to interview a knowledgeable person about Agenda 21.
To ask specifically about the ‘you will own nothing ‘aspect.
Are they likely to be taking your house away from you or are they going to restructure things so that it will be more attractive for you to not own one.
Or are we reading it wrong.
A lot of people really do see their home as their castle so it’s going to be a world of trauma - and less than 10 years away…

Saying “TPTB participating in spirit cooking is just entertainment/show because they stop short of the torture/killing steps.”
Is same as saying “The Rednecks that dress up as Nazi’s to scare people at rallies aren’t real Nazis because they’re not in Germany or engineering genocide.”
… both are true. But it’s a gaslight. The real issue is that both are red flags. The issue was never whether spirit cooking or Nazi dress up can be performance-art.

Only degenerate satanic freaks, over-intellectualizing academics or moral cowards think the spirit cooking thing is "ok"and not a red flag for much worse behavior.

The question is how do we go from that to accusing a specific pizza chain to being involved with it all and then justifying shooting it up.

I have yet to see anyone make the case against Comet. Innuendo and other gibberish,sure. Evidence that would be acceptable in court?Nope.

By all means, shoot satanic a-holes that harm children. But make sure they really are who you think they are. There's no room for error when you're accusing and killing.

Last edited:
I think this was an excellent interview. I think Steve pushed Alex as far as you can to provide proof of "Pizza Gate".
He tries to get to the kernel of the problem which is this.
It's bad logic to say that just because something HAS happened, therefore it is ALWAYS happening.
That's like saying, "I went outside and got hit by lightning, therefore every time I go outside I will get hit by lightning."

Are there satanist rings involved in paedophilia and horrifying child abuse? Of course.
Is there abuse that has nothing to do with satanism? Of course.
Has their been a satan panic where people were accused unfairly without evidence? Of course.
Is there any evidence of Pizzagate being a paedophile ring? Nothing concrete in the slightest. And any time people claim there is, nothing comes of it.

We, as rational people, need to be able to hold the facts up and not be swept away with wild speculation as fact. Speculation is indeed that unless and until it is proven otherwise.
And Steven was working hard to bring that reality to Alex.
J

Because the personality is a cult. The man claims to be SCIENCE. Can a cultist be a scientist?

You overly rely on science. You keep mentioning primary studies/original source that you've read. Yeah? You've never mentioned a single one. If you did, I could probably cite one with contrary findings. Your reading of the India mask study was highly flawed. So excuse me if I don't just believe you.

But you and your science are, in essence, the same as a conspiracy theory. You want to control the story as a High Priest of Science; The Guardian of Truth. You can read the primary studies and interpret them You know the truth; unlike us stupid unwashed rubes! Well, that arcane understanding is exactly what CTists claim. It's what all power mongers claim.

You have this fantasy that 'science" is all about the truth. I don't know if you even really believe that. Anyhow, It isn't all about truth. That is an ideal that will never be realized. If there is an opportunity to cheat to gain power, money, fame, people will take it. Scientists are people.

The only science that is real is something we can all see it work (like a bridge that cars drive over for years or a space ship that completes its mission). Everything else is suspect at best. What I just said is real science. It's skeptical. It demands further proof. It doesn't just accept because the government said so.

If you're telling me that you've read the scant covid related studies and are therefore convinced that the Fauci party line is Truth, then you are more completely full of shit than I thought. There haven't been enough studies of any of this. There hasn't been an opportunity for replication of what little has been done. There haven't been sufficient peer reviews. This is a new thing. Science - the idealized form - takes years to get a handle on something like this.

Sweden didn't follow any of the mask, lock down or vaccine policies that Fauci's cult demands (based on The Science, of course)

I have given them to you. Warren, Malone and several others. You just summarily dismiss them as having ulterior motives, like a good CTist would.

You're going back on ignore now
"You have this fantasy that 'science" is all about the truth. I don't know if you even really believe that. Anyhow, It isn't all about truth. That is an ideal that will never be realized. If there is an opportunity to cheat to gain power, money, fame, people will take it. Scientists are people."

More over a belief that some where - out there - there is no otherside, no beyond. We've arrived at the final truth. Fixed like a diamond that can be relied on, something that at last is beyond change.
We stop at the last galaxy, came to the great wall.

And if I say it's all beliefs but it is not all relative.
Different belief sets produce different results, different realities, to our eyes very objective, hence not relative - that is ,, there is a benefit or drawback.

But if I believe it's no belief at all..? I have scientism.
And we have that reality in front for all to see.

then, if you want to really consider whether any of the "connections" are real you gotta to something like this series of vids:

PEDOGATE 2020 PT.3 - SYMBOLISM & PIZZAGATE 2.0
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/
  • CTists linked the conspiracy to Comet Ping Pong through similarities between company logos and symbols related to Satanism and pedophilia. However, similarities were also found in the logos of a number of unrelated companies, such as AOL, Time Warner, and MSN and even in Native American and Greak art.
  • CTists claimed an underground network beneath Comet Ping Pong; the restaurant has no basement, however, and the picture used to support this claim was taken in another facility.
  • CTists claimed to have a picture of restaurant owner Alefantis wearing a T-shirt endorsing pedophilia. However, the image was of another person, and the shirt, which read "J' ❤ L'Enfant," was actually a reference to the L'Enfant Cafe-Bar in D.C., whose owner was pictured in the image, and which itself is named after Pierre Charles L'Enfant, the designer of much of the layout of Washington, D.C.
  • CTists claimed John and Tony Podesta kidnapped Madeleine McCann using police sketches that were, in fact, two sketches of the same suspect taken from the descriptions of two eyewitnesses.

Back