TALKING EVIL WITH ALEX TSAKIRIS -- GORDON WHITE -- RUNE SOUP

Hi Alex, I want to respond to #1 and clarify. I probably didn't say it the best. When I encountered a spirit or spirits present with a client, the question for me is how to most quickly and efficiently have the spirit leave. This was for the benefit of my client so we could move on in the healing process. I would have gladly accepted government grants to work with volunteers whose experiences—ego-states, ET's, spirits, past lives—could be intentionally explored, including direct and ongoing communication with the entity involved. In a sense, I did this kind of exploration with ego-states and past lives because they were the issues involving my client's soul experience and had to be worked through.

With Et's, spirits, and other external entities, the therapeutic goal was for them to disengage, and what I needed to know was how to make that happen. Over the years, I've communicated with hundreds of external entities. In a research situation with volunteers, I would have been more than willing to carry on dialogues with these entities and learn what I could about them. Many client situations were complex and I did need to go into some very entangled webs. So, I learned a lot, but clearing, healing, and relief was the focus. I would go back to Gerod and ask about these entities and talk with him about them. I believe this kind of research and exploration can still be done. I think if I were 35 and know what I know now, I probably would be exploring these possibilities in sessions with volunteers and mediums. (At some point, I do want to respond to your question about channeling and mediums.)

#2 - I would say first that, from the beginning, Gerod's attitude about ET's was that they did not belong here. Their interaction with humans was an interference, and it is not happening in the Light nor in most cases with the agreement of the conscious self. (No UFOs have landed yet on the White House lawn.) Most of the ET's and dimensional beings that I've encountered were in the dark about themselves as souls, and do not know humans as souls incarnate. There are ET's aligned with the Light, but they are ones you won't see interfering with a person or with the species. I think there are evil ET's. I have worked with some where ET's and dark souls had formed an alliance to carry out activities. ... As I write this Alex, I find myself teetering on the edge of the rabbit hole. I believe there are many types of ET's, there are many different agendas, and many of them know about each other. The central issue is that they carry on interactions with we humans in secret or at unconscious levels. There are some who believe they are trying to help us; for others, we are to be exploited, especially for our resources. I have no vantage point by which to generalize all the phenomena.

#3 - Can you put the question another way?

#4 - I believe in genetic research. I don't believe we are at a level of knowledge and technology yet that qualifies us as ready to engineer our own evolution. It may be that the question needs to be answered on a spiritual level as well. This is beyond my paygrade.
awesome. thx so much.

let me take another stab at #3.
my interview with bruce fenton
Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429| - Skeptiko ...
and david jacobs
Dr. David Jacobs Claims Academia Has Abrogated ... - Skeptiko
and mary rodwell
Mary Rodwell's 3000 Cases Suggest Ongoing ... - Skeptiko

all suggest a long-running ET-run program of human genetic engineering. do you have any thoughts on this?

Is this what you're doing in your book? Here's a question: would you consider making this a collective quest? A lot of that is already happening here on the forum but what about facilitating it in a more structured way? A hive mind approach to digging into these questions will be able to process and synthesize the rabbit hole network more quickly than an individual person.

I, personally, have been longing (for years!) to find a group of people interested in this type of project. I think it's part of our responsibility as humans to unearth and pass on as much wisdom as possible.
of course... Absolutely. I definitely think that's already in play because I've learned so so much forum posts and emails. but tell me more what you have in mind

Alex wrote: "the science combined with the massive amount of first person witness accounts seem very hard to deny IMO."
Watch Extraordinary: The Seeding | Prime Video - Amazon.coma
We have had this discussion before! I was not at all convinced by Fenton back when that interview took place. And I cannot afford Amazon Prime. Do you have any other evidential sources? I have followed these claims for years. I can accept limited (not massive) hybridization, but not ancient alien origins or ongoing species-wide engineering.

And what do you mean by "the science"??

I am open minded and passionate about truth-seeking. But I have not yet seen real evidence for these broad-based claims, Alex

I am much more concerned about the agendas closer to home.
I'm going to be publishing another interview with bruce fenton later this month... I think the evidence is pretty good but you'll have to judge for yourself. we can resume this conversation after you take a look :)

hi david I know you're well-versed in ID... I know that genetic engineering isn't implied, what do you think it isn't part of the mix? it just seems to me that we've reached the tipping point in terms of our existing genetic engineering capabilities... we're already there, right?
"Well-versed" might be an exaggeration, but the really important point is that the evidence that evolution did not happen by natural selection is incredible (ID would be best described as the negative - they prove that natural selection won't cut it).

Back in the 1960's a group of top mathematicians, biologists and others met for the Wistar Conference and essentially concluded that evolution by natural selection was a dead duck.

https://www.discovery.org/a/10324/

Remember that about a decade earlier the way DNA encoded for proteins was discovered - and really when you know how that encoding takes place, it is obvious that random mutations plus natural selection (RM+RS) can't work. One important problem is that when a new protein is forming, the corresponding DNA sequence can't be selected for until it has evolved to near completion. That coding may require (say) 500 codons, each of them with about 20 possible values. When (say) 450 codons are in place, the gene under constructions still has no value to the organism - and NS can't intelligently know what it is aiming for. 20^450 is 2.9 x 10^585 .

There has never been a satisfactory answer to that challenge!

In a way that is the end of the idea, but the DI has produced a lot more evidence on top of that.

ID does not specify what the alternative is - so yes, life on Earth could be the result of a lot of Genetic engineering done by a master race, but how did they get here?

I wish you could do a podcast on this subject, but I think the DI must be overloaded with requests for them to speak. As you know, I wrote again to try to get in contact with Behe, and hopefully arrange a podcast, but without any success.

David

Well maybe they are not so physical - he says eating is optional. I must say I like Cyrus' conception of the afterlife. Merging with the source never appealed to me - it just seems too simple as a goal for the whole of existence. It is rather like the Matrix concept - that bodies were kept engaged in an illusory life just to harvest their energy!

David

Right. What I mean is physical in the “not ghosts” sense. Actual solid objects, but with differing rules and regulations etc. but I don’t think it encompasses the whole of existence at all. But it seems currently local and unique to us. I also don’t think it comes close to encompassing the whole of reality or the sum of all of our experiences if it’s real. I think it’s unique to us currently and locally. But the rabbit hole goes far deeper.

Craig Hogan (who I think was on skeptiko before) discusses this with Roberta Grimes (also on skeptiko once?) here.

If memory serves, he claims to have been abused in some kind of MK-Ultra style government mind control program. This was apparently uncovered through hypnosis.
Yes this is correct. I just finished his audio book on tape a couple of months ago and he discussed this at length, although I don’t recall the details.

Deep thanks, Tom

Which of your three books, if any, spells out these myriad hostile spirits in greater detail? I am on an extremely limited budget.

I agree things get convoluted pretty quickly. My partner and I had a protracted assault by evil beings that called themselves '' 'dark energy beings' from another dimension."..So far so good. But I decided to telepath further with their leader to learn more about who they were and why they were tormenting us. They said they "worshipped Satan (!) , their goal was to take down planet earth (and my partner and I were part of that project b/c we were warriors for the light), and then take down every other inhabited planet one by one. The ultimate goal being to replace Source as the most powerful force in the universe given that it is the uncreated creator."

After my partner transitioned they left me alone / the Absolute no longer allowed them access to me. The whole experience with them was meant to give me first hand knowledge...Direct experience with evil entities, like mine as a victim or yours as a clinician or my demonologist mentor as a courageous interventionist, is the best lens one could have, but I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
So is that what most people feel as conscience?

David
awesome. thx so much.

let me take another stab at #3.
my interview with bruce fenton
and david jacobs
Dr. David Jacobs Claims Academia Has Abrogated ... - Skeptiko
and mary rodwell
Mary Rodwell's 3000 Cases Suggest Ongoing ... - Skeptiko

all suggest a long-running ET-run program of human genetic engineering. do you have any thoughts on this?

Alex, I will look at the links you have listed above. I have had a number of clients who in trance recalled abduction experiences by other beings. In several of those cases, it was clear that some kind of examination and procedure was done. Indications were that it involved the reproductive organs as well. The inference was that genetic procedures were involved and the creation of hybrids was a likely possibility. I've also had a few clients male and female who were shown infants or young children and they understood they were the human donor. At the same time, I have found these beings to be quite secretive about their agendas. When it comes down to it, my approach with these beings is the same as with spirits—end the intrusion and future contact. As I said about spirit, I don't try to investigate them or ask questions about them except to negotiate their leaving and commitment not to re-engage. In the course of negotiating this, I have found that these beings can become aware of the Light, their own souls, and have contact from a spirit guide. I have encountered a number of species over the years, and in all cases, these beings agreed to end their contact and involvement with my clients. In one case, the beings involved appeared quite benevolent and in the end, this client chose to continue her contacts with them. With another woman I worked with, we discovered that her child was a hybrid. She was already suspicious that something strange was involved concerning events surrounding her pregnancy and the birth of her daughter. It's why she came to see me without knowing consciously what had happened. So, I believe one or a few alien species are carrying on hybrid programs.

Finally, I suspect that there was an intervention, probably genetic, at some point in our human evolution. Whether we have been a genetic project from the beginning or had evolved naturally to a point where a genetic alteration was carried out in order for the body to be able to be ensouled. Somehow, I think all the myths about the gods displeasure at a hero for bringing "fire," Light, Knowledge to humans at least points to an intervention. I hope this goes some way toward answering your question. I'll look at the above links.

I completely disagree...How does treating everyone the same help structural racism? Indirectly it provokes racism and sexism because those in power don't like their power and privilege taken away...makes sense to me....still wrong though.

What are some current policies and laws/statuetes that you would consider to be part of this “structural racism?”

Yes this is correct. I just finished his audio book on tape a couple of months ago and he discussed this at length, although I don’t recall the details.

Again, ya'll are talking about Whitley Strieber, right? (I'm saying this in part for a reader who might wonder).

There might be some truth to some of it, I’d be lying if I said I was an expert in any of those areas. But how much of that is a product of a cultural problem and how much is a product of deliberate race based targeting from white folk? Like this quote from that article “ Predatory lending and unequal credit costs and debt collection patterns are pillars of institutional racism in credit markets.” I doubt that lenders are out to do anything other than make money, irregardless of anybody’s color of skin. It probably just so happens that African Americans are per capita more likely to need to borrow money. The more desperate you are, the more likely you are to take out a loan, and companies will be their to take advabtage of this, irregardless of your color.

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]I don’t doubt that there are some racist cops and I’m all for weeding them out. But I don’t think the data supports the idea that cops are targeting blacks at all on average. Blacks are indeed arrested and shot at at a higher rate, per capita, but we also need to bear in line that despite making up some 12 percent of the total population, blacks account for something like 40-50 percent of the total violent crime rate. So encounters with the police will be substantially higher, as will incarceration rates.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]the black community has a much higher crime rate, a much higher rate of high school drop outs, and on and on.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]If there’s anyway that the black community can be helped, I’m all for it. And maybe we can identify things that need to be changed from a systemic angle. But I don’t think we can fix these things if we Can’t fix with aforementioned cultural issues. But there’s this narrative going around that white fold are to blame for all of the black communities problems. [/FONT]

Thomas Sowell (a black Ivy League economics professor) has pointed out that in one year (I hope I don’t butcher this as I don’t have it in front of me nor so I know what time period he was talking about) that married black couples actually had the exact same average income level as married white couples. So how do we get black folk educated and to stick with a nuclear core family? Based on some data, that MIGHT seem to be at least a partial solution. I’m not sure that’s the product of systemic racism.

Hes also pointed out that their are economic differences between ethnic groups which come from Europe which have a greater disparity than that between black and white folk. I wish I had this data on me. But it came from his mouth. He’s very credible. It’s something to consider at any rate.

How do we fix these issues if we don’t fix the problem in the black community in the first place? Liberal policies that have been put in place seem to continue to fail. Poverty in black families have actually gotten worse since the introduction of the welfare state.

I’ve been listening to a couple of black authors (Sowell being one of them) who have suggested that blacks are raised to think that life is unfair and that there is a cloud of racism and oppression that hangs over them. This leaves them feeling helpless and at the mercy of their oppressors and looking for solutions in other areas which are less helpful. I think there’s at least some truth to this, if not a lot. There’s no official laws or policies that intentionally target blacks. So you’d have to argue that it’s in the mind of white men to go out and keep the black man down because they don’t like him. Our system isn’t legally set up to support a practice like that, although it probably doesn’t render it impossible.

maybe this should be moved to my new “equality” thread as to not derail this one?

Reactions: K9!
There might be some truth to some of it, I’d be lying if I said I was an expert in any of those areas. But how much of that is a product of a cultural problem and how much is a product of deliberate race based targeting from white folk? Like this quote from that article “ Predatory lending and unequal credit costs and debt collection patterns are pillars of institutional racism in credit markets.” I doubt that lenders are out to do anything other than make money, irregardless of anybody’s color of skin. It probably just so happens that African Americans are per capita more likely to need to borrow money. The more desperate you are, the more likely you are to take out a loan, and companies will be their to take advabtage of this, irregardless of your color.

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]I don’t doubt that there are some racist cops and I’m all for weeding them out. But I don’t think the data supports the idea that cops are targeting blacks at all on average. Blacks are indeed arrested and shot at at a higher rate, per capita, but we also need to bear in line that despite making up some 12 percent of the total population, blacks account for something like 40-50 percent of the total violent crime rate. So encounters with the police will be substantially higher, as will incarceration rates.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]the black community has a much higher crime rate, a much higher rate of high school drop outs, and on and on.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]If there’s anyway that the black community can be helped, I’m all for it. And maybe we can identify things that need to be changed from a systemic angle. But I don’t think we can fix these things if we Can’t fix with aforementioned cultural issues. But there’s this narrative going around that white fold are to blame for all of the black communities problems. [/FONT]

Thomas Sowell (a black Ivy League economics professor) has pointed out that in one year (I hope I don’t butcher this as I don’t have it in front of me nor so I know what time period he was talking about) that married black couples actually had the exact same average income level as married white couples. So how do we get black folk educated and to stick with a nuclear core family? Based on some data, that MIGHT seem to be at least a partial solution. I’m not sure that’s the product of systemic racism.

Hes also pointed out that their are economic differences between ethnic groups which come from Europe which have a greater disparity than that between black and white folk. I wish I had this data on me. But it came from his mouth. He’s very credible. It’s something to consider at any rate.

How do we fix these issues if we don’t fix the problem in the black community in the first place? Liberal policies that have been put in place seem to continue to fail. Poverty in black families have actually gotten worse since the introduction of the welfare state.

I’ve been listening to a couple of black authors (Sowell being one of them) who have suggested that blacks are raised to think that life is unfair and that there is a cloud of racism and oppression that hangs over them. This leaves them feeling helpless and at the mercy of their oppressors and looking for solutions in other areas which are less helpful. I think there’s at least some truth to this, if not a lot. There’s no official laws or policies that intentionally target blacks. So you’d have to argue that it’s in the mind of white men to go out and keep the black man down because they don’t like him. Our system isn’t legally set up to support a practice like that, although it probably doesn’t render it impossible.

maybe this should be moved to my new “equality” thread as to not derail this one?
I'm not an expert either but it just seems odd to me that the race of people that were subjected so long are more likely to be imprisoned, live in poverty, and make less money on average that white people. Is that just a coincidence? One area I think that makes a big difference is education. I've lived in poor areas and affluent ones and the difference in education is staggering. The teachers are overworked and paid less( some pay for supplies out of their own pockets). I currently live in an affluent area and teachers make way more and aren't under the same amount of stress so the kids benefit. Maybe change the way funds are allocated??

I'm not an expert either but it just seems odd to me that the race of people that were subjected so long are more likely to be imprisoned, live in poverty, and make less money on average that white people. Is that just a coincidence? One area I think that makes a big difference is education. I've lived in poor areas and affluent ones and the difference in education is staggering. The teachers are overworked and paid less( some pay for supplies out of their own pockets). I currently live in an affluent area and teachers make way more and aren't under the same amount of stress so the kids benefit. Maybe change the way funds are allocated??
I am equally sure that education is a big problem here - but if it is, that is where the focus should go.

The Left used to support working class people, whereas now such people are drifting away - think of Trump supporters.
That loss of support has meant they had to move onto new topics (even if that was done without self awareness of the motive).

My view is that the political Left wants to use issues like race to stir up trouble. It throws around accusations like "Institutional racism" because it knows they are too vague for anyone to argue against. They absolutely don't want to solve anything. I mean, they know that many policemen are black, and that many blacks are murdered by people who are also black - they know these issues aren't quite so simple as they claim.

I think giving minorities preferred access to jobs and colleges is a terrible policy. It starts to alienate white people, and it ends up with people in jobs that they cannot do effectively or on courses that are too advanced for them. Giving non-white people optional extra education - particularly pre-school - might really help, but also we need a culture shift so that black males value education a bit more. Maybe paying teachers a premium for working in tough areas would also help - they would compete for those jobs.

I would also legalise drugs. The policy has failed over many decades, and it fuels a mountain of crime that sucks people into gangs.

David

I want to add that my comment above where I stated that the welfare state has increased poverty in black families is inaccurate. I got that mixed up with illegitimacy rates. This is a good and short video where Ben Shapiro interviews Dr Walter Williams on the topic of systemic racism

Alex, I will look at the links you have listed above. I have had a number of clients who in trance recalled abduction experiences by other beings. In several of those cases, it was clear that some kind of examination and procedure was done. Indications were that it involved the reproductive organs as well. The inference was that genetic procedures were involved and the creation of hybrids was a likely possibility. I've also had a few clients male and female who were shown infants or young children and they understood they were the human donor. At the same time, I have found these beings to be quite secretive about their agendas. When it comes down to it, my approach with these beings is the same as with spirits—end the intrusion and future contact. As I said about spirit, I don't try to investigate them or ask questions about them except to negotiate their leaving and commitment not to re-engage. In the course of negotiating this, I have found that these beings can become aware of the Light, their own souls, and have contact from a spirit guide. I have encountered a number of species over the years, and in all cases, these beings agreed to end their contact and involvement with my clients. In one case, the beings involved appeared quite benevolent and in the end, this client chose to continue her contacts with them. With another woman I worked with, we discovered that her child was a hybrid. She was already suspicious that something strange was involved concerning events surrounding her pregnancy and the birth of her daughter. It's why she came to see me without knowing consciously what had happened. So, I believe one or a few alien species are carrying on hybrid programs.

Finally, I suspect that there was an intervention, probably genetic, at some point in our human evolution. Whether we have been a genetic project from the beginning or had evolved naturally to a point where a genetic alteration was carried out in order for the body to be able to be ensouled. Somehow, I think all the myths about the gods displeasure at a hero for bringing "fire," Light, Knowledge to humans at least points to an intervention. I hope this goes some way toward answering your question. I'll look at the above links.
wow, Tom! This is super interesting/important. I'm starting to use your research / clinical experience as a launching off point for virtually every interview / discussion I have. I'm hoping we can get together for another interview in a couple of months... I have so many questions :)

Tom quoted me but did not answer my question which of his theree books most fully spells out his ontology of evil spirits? (I am like Alex truly impressed with his work.) I can't afford to buy more than one ot them, Tom.

And Alex overlooked my question
WHAT IS THE FULL CITATION FOR THE BOOK WITCHCRAFT WHICH YOU AND gORDON BOTH MENTIONED? TY

Regarding the "bee in Alex's bonnet"... the question: what does ET see in their life review? I have a couple of thoughts.

Life review implies feedback loop which implies improvement in a model/neural net or growth in ability/skill/power. The life review is an opportunity to juxtapose your goals/desires with actual outcomes to see where you could have done better presumably so that you will do better next time.

Whatever consciousness is, there is no doubt one component of it is the feedback loop. One measure (not the whole story of course) of consciousness or intelligence might be efficiency: the fewer iterations of the feedback loop required to attain a goal, the greater the consciousness/intelligence. An advanced intelligence can run simulations of a scenario an a shorter time scale which reduces the number of iterations it must perform in actuality. Our imagination allows us to simulate situations in an internal feedback loop before actually engaging in the scenario which improves our efficiency/intelligence. If we are living in a nested reality, then we might also be considered to be an "imagination" of a higher self that is trying to efficiently achieve a goal, so it is imagining how to achieve that goal and trying possibilities in simulation internally before acting it out.

Another thing that has been brought up a couple of times recently is the notion of semi-conscious non-corporeal entities which a soul might create to accomplish a task... etheric robots powered by will-lithium batteries. Many reports of ET describe the Grays as sort of semi-conscious robots created to serve a purpose. Perhaps these are physical manifestations of Egregores.

Are we Biological Robots in a meaningless universe? No, but maybe we are semi-conscious Egregores ...etheric robots taking physical form and learning to become more than merely a semi-conscious Egregore, but a fully conscious God or whatever it is that is better/more conscious.

So some ETs might well be physical manifestations of the broken off sub-personalities and Egregores that we have created. And since they are minimally conscious, they probably don't have much of a life review... maybe it is a pass/fail QC check and those that failed get tossed in the scrap pile for recycling and they don't have any issue with that since they aren't really conscious enough to be aware of their impending reformatting.

Some ETs are likely as conscious as we are and they probably have a life review the same as we do.

The difficulty in trying to imagine what it is like to be more or less conscious than we are now is that to either add or subtract awareness results in something that seems robotic or less conscious. It is as if we find ourselves in the MIDDLE and that is where maximum consciousness is possible.
Excellent post! It would seem to me, that the next evolution of man would be a combination of man & robot. Like we are connected now to this "borg" of a machine. So in the future, they want us "connected". I think (maybe) those ET's are part biological & part machine. Some are like... connected to the operator. THAT is exactly what it seemed to me (when I saw 3 of them). One seemed to be the leader and 2 were kind of under his control Although they (the other 2) could reach out to me to think, "don't be afraid." The moment he thought back, "don't bother." They just turned off. This was years ago, so it never occurred to me 2 of them could be part biological/part machine. BUT NOW, knowing what I know, that would make total sense.

Maybe it is us in the future coming back. I have no idea.

wow, Tom! This is super interesting/important. I'm starting to use your research / clinical experience as a launching off point for virtually every interview / discussion I have. I'm hoping we can get together for another interview in a couple of months... I have so many questions :)

Hi Alex, I'll be glad to sit down with you again. In the meantime, of all the ET issues I've worked with over the years, the one I think is so important is that individuals, as souls, have the right to end any ET contacts. Like with spirits, though, you often have to find the access. It's not unusual to find that ET's have accessed a person through a past life contact. Many times, I have identified a past-life ego-state as the original contact and it is this part of the person that responds. So, like with spirits, it's a 'permission' from an unconscious part of the self. The bottom line is that individuals do have power in these situations but are not aware of it.

Back