Texas Teen Says He Saw Jesus Before Being Revived

I'll accept membership in that club. I am utterly without a clue about anything.

Well if you're talking about the big picture, I agree. I know we survive and have been here before but that's really all I believe I know. I would love to know the answers ....

Well if you're talking about the big picture, I agree. I know we survive and have been here before but that's really all I believe I know. I would love to know the answers ....
How do you know anything? I think what you really mean is that you hope consciousness survives death. There is no way anyone can know that for sure.

Thanks for sharing Typoz, I thought that was a brilliant post! And, also helpful to me personally. Nothing rambling about it imo...but I guess it may help if you have some sort of an inkling of the field of phenomena you're discussing, and how it impacts on a personal level - I think I got you! I would have loved to have heard more details, but I can totally understand a reluctance to do so.

Thanks again.:)
Thanks for your generous response.
(I may say more, but it's already a long way off topic in this thread).

How do you know anything? I think what you really mean is that you hope consciousness survives death. There is no way anyone can know that for sure.
Well, I've looked very carefully at the evidence, NDE, DBV, ADC, Reincarnation, mediumistic stuff and taking into account my own experience, If I said I wasn't certain we survive I'd be lying.
I know its irritating for some people to hear others say that. maybe I should keep it to myself..

Well, I've looked very carefully at the evidence, NDE, DBV, ADC, Reincarnation, mediumistic stuff and taking into account my own experience, If I said I wasn't certain we survive I'd be lying.
I know its irritating for some people to hear others say that. maybe I should keep it to myself..
No, that's totally cool. I certainly see it all as a big mystery. I just can't say I know anything for certain.

Reactions: tim
Back